The Ultra Low fi 3 musketeer Movie Kit Volume 1 With Beavers( By Craiyon and Me )

by hullajump - opened

craiyon_023456_mother_beaver_and_his_children_as__Commissioner_maigret_with_his_coat_his_pipe_with_o.png
craiyon_022532_mother_beaver_and_his_children_as_musketeer_in_the_throne_room_of_the_king_s_palace_f.png
craiyon_022221_mother_beaver_and_his_children_as_musketeer_in_the_throne_room_of_the_king_s_palace_w.png
craiyon_020335_mother_beaver_and_his_children_as_musketeer_in_the_throne_room_of_the_king_s_palace_w.png
craiyon_020029_mother_beaver_and_his_children_as_musketeer___on_the_drawbridge_of_a_medieval_castle_.png
craiyon_015807_mother_beaver_and_his_children_as_musketeer___on_the_drawbridge_of_a_medieval_castle_.png
craiyon_015515_mother_beaver_and_his_children_as_musketeer_in_a_medieval_street_with_horses_and_smal.png
craiyon_015348_mother_beaver_and_his_children_as_musketeer_in_a_medieval_street_with_horses_and_smal.png
craiyon_015117_mother_beaver_and_his_children_as_musketeer_in_a_tavernat_a_table_with_vine_and_food_.png
craiyon_014846_mother_beaver_and_his_children_as_musketeer_in_musketeer_outfits_fighting_with_the_sw.png
craiyon_014623_mother_beaver_and_his_children_as_musketeer_in_musketeer_outfits_fighting_with_the_sw.png
craiyon_014443_mother_beaver_and_his_children_as_musketeer_in_musketeer_outfits_fighting_with_the_sw.png
craiyon_014229_mother_beaver_and_his_children_as_musketeer_in_musketeer_outfits_fighting_with_the_sw.png

Mon Dieu, Sire, c'est ci bon! Même le cardinal Richelieu tire son chapeau et s’incline !
Thinking of swashbuckler movies, a scene from an old comedy show keeps coming to my mind:

craiyon_232823_Two_pirates_duelling_with_rapiers_on_a_escalator_in_a_shopping_center__pirate_movie_p.png

I don't know about you guys...but I see a blockbuster in the makings!