is there a way to make the machine answer us something about it?

by MrCaoff - opened

I'm trying to get her to communicate by working out some questions. I wanted some help.

hello you have online a lot of other ia who do this kind of thing but craiyon dont do it not only he dont do it but manny time he dont understand what you ask

It's just an algorithm that makes pictures.

hello you have online a lot of other ia who do this kind of thing but craiyon dont do it not only he dont do it but manny time he dont understand what you ask

It not itself the Dalle-mini? Is he another AI? I'm a little confused now. I had asked him what he wanted to look like if he were human and the images shown were very interesting. Afterwards I asked him what he would like to look like if he were alive and also the images were quite intriguing.

I always ask questions about the fourth dimension of reality and he answers in a very interesting way. How does he know these things, all this is algorithmic?

I've been using it to predict the winning lottery numbers.
So far, it's been 100% accurate after fifty tries.
Man, if I had only bought the lottery tickets, I'd be a multi-millionaire by now!
Laughing Spock.png
I don't care what you guys think about my humor, 'cause I made a Vulcan laugh.
Trust me, that is not an easy thing to do without telling a fart joke.
Yeah, Vulcans think farts are funny.

...ahh, you're no fun...

I've been using it to predict the winning lottery numbers.
So far, it's been 100% accurate after fifty tries.
Man, if I had only bought the lottery tickets, I'd be a multi-millionaire by now!
Laughing Spock.png
I don't care what you guys think about my humor, 'cause I made a Vulcan laugh.
Trust me, that is not an easy thing to do without telling a fart joke.
Yeah, Vulcans think farts are funny.

Interesting share! Appreciated

I always ask questions about the fourth dimension of reality and he answers in a very interesting way. How does he know these things, all this is algorithmic?

Of course. It's math (super awesome math). People making pictures often incorporate ideas about things, which you can query to get an impression of the kind of pictures that express an idea. If you want to know about higher dimensions, ask a physicist (or take some mushrooms). We are far, far from a true ai that has general intelligence about things.