A teddy bear made of isosceles triangles and electrons

by PaulBC - opened

I was just watching The Librarians season 2 episode 1, and Cassandra came up with a great prompt. Had to stop and try it out.
craiyon_220304__span_style__color__rgb_77__81__86___font_family__Roboto__arial__sans_serif__font_siz.png
For comparison, DALL-E 2 does a better job with the triangles but doesn't do anything at all with electrons.

DALL·E 2022-10-07 22.10.41 - A teddy bear made of isosceles triangles and electrons.png
DALL·E 2022-10-07 22.10.59 - A teddy bear made of isosceles triangles and electrons.png

hello i think one of the thing i like the more with craiyon is he introduce the new concept of " Mad Toys Scientist "

mbahc space patrol 13.jpg

hello i think one of the thing i like the more with craiyon is he introduce the new concept of " Mad Toys Scientist "

Who? Me?

not you just craiyon and what we can do with "for real" people run after " real face of people" but they dont see what craiyon can do and virtual toys are for me a new infinite land to explore like this one
mbahc chines toys 1.jpg

Toy of the future: Creepy Teddy Bear Boy - Your child's first android.
Creeoy Teddybear Boy.png
It even dresses like Bill Gates.

craiyon_223704_creepy_clown_joan_miro_sculptures_fluffy_toy_art_style_amazing_incredible_photorealis.png

That made me think of marzipan.
craiyon_173022_creepy_clowns_made_of_marzipan.png

RonnyMcDonny.png

Ronny 02.png

Wait a minute...isn't this thread supposed to be about teddy bears?
How the heck did we end up at demented clowns?
Somehow, I feel partially to blame. Maybe this will help get things back on track...
mcai5.png
No, that won't work. That's Raggedy Andy strung out on cocaine. How about this...
HowdyBoys.png
Not that one, either. That's a Cabbage Patch Kid as a crack whore. Hmm? What about...
OhMy.png
Nope, not that one, either. That's Mayor McCheese dressed as a Storm Trooper masturbating just out of camera range. But, we are getting close...
close enuff.png
There we go. I'm pretty sure that's a teddy bear...or something you furry people like.

You're welcome.

the dall e 2 ones are incredible omg