Evaluation for 70B model FAILED (tenyx/Llama3-TenyxChat-70B)

by sarath-shekkizhar - opened

Hi,
The model evaluation FAILED for tenyx/Llama3-TenyxChat-70B (requests commit: c3a0bc5a0e1c65c3b011a691a386b30a5fc893f2 ). Looking into the discussion here, I noticed a few other 70B model variants reporting FAILED evaluation.
Is it possible to resubmit the TenyxChat model for evaluation?

Would also be happy to help if there is a known reason/error log for these failures.

Thank you

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi @sarath-shekkizhar !

According to logs, there was a network problem, so I resubmitted your model โ€“ feel free to write here if you encounter any other problems with this model

P.S. thanks to @Phil337 for searching for the request file ๐Ÿค

alozowski changed discussion status to closed

@alozowski Looks like the request FAILED again. Any chance the model could be resubmitted? Seems like the evaluation/status took 12+ hours before it ended up with failed -- anything we are missing here?

@alozowski -- any updates on this?

alozowski changed discussion status to open
Open LLM Leaderboard org
โ€ข
edited 27 days ago

Hi @sarath-shekkizhar ,

I checked the latest log file, it seems to be a network issue again as I can't detect any problems with the model itself. I've rescheduled your model, let's see how the evaluation process goes this time around

UPD: I checked the log after the reschedule, the evaluation is running, so let's wait for the results (I'm closing this question)

alozowski changed discussion status to closed