Impossible to search/filter for 13B GPTQ models.

by NePe - opened

Its impossible(i cant find a way) right now to search/filter for 13B GPTQ models. The size/precision filters returns 0 results, if i search for GPTQ it only returns 10 results.
Please remove the 10 item limit on search results and/or fix the filters.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi, it appears that GPTQ models were not submitted as such, this means that even though they are GPTQ, their request file shows another precision. Feel free to open a PR for those models to change their precision.

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 14.36.59.png

Thanks for the fast response!

What about the 10 item limit on the search results? Is there any specific reason why to limit the result count?

Open LLM Leaderboard org

You're welcome ! :)
There is no limit on the number of items in a search, there are just 10 models with gptq in their name. If you search for llama for example you get more results.

I tested it more and it seems like something is wrong with the search when i use the keyword GPTQ.
Like the model WizardLM-13B-V1-1-SuperHOT-8K-GPTQ is on the leaderboard but it did not show up in the search result. Same with Lemur-70B-Chat-v1-GPTQ.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

I can't seem to find those models in the leaderboard, can you show me a screenshot or tell me what's their ranking ?

Sure!

It's interesting because i can't find any way to search for this models, they are only visible in the full list.

kép.png

kép.png

kép.png

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi, this should be fixed ! As I said in another discussion:

Hi, This was due to the fact that those model have an unknown model type. I fixed it by not filtering them out when searching but the best thing would be to open a PR and add the info in the request files.

Thanks for your patience and please feel free to open another discussion if you spot anything else !

SaylorTwift changed discussion status to closed

Still not showing all the models if i search for GPTQ. The first one from my screenshots is listed but the others are still missing :(

NePe changed discussion status to open
Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi @NePe ! This should be fixed :)

SaylorTwift changed discussion status to closed