Missing submission from pending queue

by deleted - opened
deleted

Has anyone else encountered this error wherein you submit a model for evaluation, it returns "Your request has been submitted to the evaluation queue!" and it gets added to the pending queue? But then, after a few minutes, it's gone from the pending queue and it can't be found anywhere?

Same! My guess is the queue is so long it doesn’t show on the page but it’s still in the queue

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi @jaspercatapang @ariellee, what are your model names?

deleted

Hello @clefourrier , my model name is MayaPH/GodziLLa-30B. Thank you.

Hi @jaspercatapang @ariellee, what are your model names?

ariellee/SuperPlatty-30B
lilloukas/GPlatty-30B
lilloukas/Platypus-30B

@clefourrier Same here. The name is upstage/llama-30b-instruct.

Open LLM Leaderboard org
edited Jul 11, 2023

Hi @jaspercatapang @ariellee @win7785
Can you make sure your models can be loaded properly using the AutoClasses? The following should not return an error for your models to be loadable.

config =  AutoConfig.from_pretrained(model_name)
model = AutoModel.from_pretrained(model_name)
tokenizer = AutoTokenizer.from_pretrained(model_name)
deleted

Can you make sure your models can be loaded properly using the AutoClasses? The following should not return an error for your models to be loadable.

Hello @clefourrier , modified our config files and ran the three lines with no errors. Please tell me how else I could resolve it on my end if it doesn't work as expected. Thank you for keeping us updated 😊

Open LLM Leaderboard org
edited Jul 11, 2023

@jaspercatapang Did you try resubmitting after your modifications? :)

deleted

@clefourrier Yes, I resubmitted right after.

Worked with no issues. When I submitted awhile ago I received the notice that the models were submitted for evaluation, and I figure they’re in the queue just can’t be seen on the leaderboard page since the queue is so large?

@clefourrier Thanks for checking but there are no issues to load model, tokenizer, and config from huggingface hub.

Here are examples what i used:

model_name_or_path = "upstage/llama-30b-instruct"

# load config
config = AutoConfig.from_pretrained(
    model_name_or_path, 
    use_cache=False,
)

# load model
model = AutoModel.from_pretrained(
    model_name_or_path,
    config=config,
    device_map='auto',
    torch_dtype=torch.float16,
    low_cpu_mem_usage=True,
)

# load tokenizer
tokenizer = AutoTokenizer.from_pretrained(
    model_name_or_path,
)

@clefourrier I think the display in evaluation queue doesn't seem to be working properly.
I did check from the following process:

1. git clone cerebras/Cerebras-GPT-111M model that have already been successfully evaluated.
  2. upload above model to my own workspace (win7785/test)
  3. submit win7785/test model but there are no updates in Pending Evaluation Queue
  4. I think this model has already been evaluated successfully, so I don't think there will be any errors like loading the model, config and tokenizer using Auto*.from_pretrained method.

Also, if I try to resubmit a model that has already been submitted (cerebras/Cerebras-GPT-111M), the system displays the message "This model has already been submitted".
However, if I submit the new model (win7785/test) twice, the system will display a message like "Your request has been submitted to the evaluation queue!" both times.
Can I add a new model to the evaluation queue now?

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi @win7785 @arielnlee @jaspercatapang !
We just pushed the update of the leaderboard (annoucement, and made sure to fix the submission queue, can you try resubmitting ?
Thank you all very much for your patience :)

@clefourrier WOO!! we are in the queue! thanks for all your hard work and the updates :)

deleted

Hi @win7785 @arielnlee @jaspercatapang !
We just pushed the update of the leaderboard (annoucement, and made sure to fix the submission queue, can you try resubmitting ?
Thank you all very much for your patience :)

@clefourrier Everything's working perfectly. Thank you for your hard work! ✺◟(^∇^)◞✺

Open LLM Leaderboard org

I'm happy to hear that! Closing the issue :)

clefourrier changed discussion status to closed