DeepFloyd IF: Deepak Chopra on the left and the following quote ...

by da1ni5 - opened

Prompt

Deepak Chopra on the left and the following quote of his in a nice square: • "Writing can be a form of meditation, a way to quiet the mind and connect with our inner selves. It allows us to explore our thoughts and feelings in a safe and creative way."

Negative Prompt

Upscaled Image

Upscaled Image

He said this, but the quote in the generated image is mangled. How can I generate an image with the actual prompted text?

deep floyed cant generate paragraphs just edit it

At the moment, quotes this long do not look feasible for IF. I'm no expert, but the most impressive text generations I have seen from the ai are the pictures on the GitHub page and this picture from anirbanc88.
https://cdn-uploads.huggingface.co/production/uploads/64500180f8b353c9491940dc/FQEe6H88nst9Aq2w06tZp.png
Note that it's miles ahead of Dall-E, but it still doesn't have the greatest grip on capitalization either (happy not Happy). I bet we are seeing this soon though, and it did pick up words like, "way," and it almost spelled "explore" and nailed "Chopra" from your quote. The only methods I have seen are to put words in quotation marks and try again when it doesn't work. At this point, it can only spell about one or two likely flawed words on the first try (if that). Good luck though, that is a nice quote.

Editing would probably have a better output though lol

are you saying i can edit the text? how would i do that?

are you saying i can edit the text? how would i do that?
any photo editing app