This is a Japanese RoBERTa base model pretrained on Japanese Wikipedia and the Japanese portion of CC-100.
You can use this model for masked language modeling as follows:
from transformers import AutoTokenizer, AutoModelForMaskedLM tokenizer = AutoTokenizer.from_pretrained("nlp-waseda/roberta-base-japanese") model = AutoModelForMaskedLM.from_pretrained("nlp-waseda/roberta-base-japanese") sentence = '早稲田 大学 で 自然 言語 処理 を [MASK] する 。' # input should be segmented into words by Juman++ in advance encoding = tokenizer(sentence, return_tensors='pt') ...
You can fine-tune this model on downstream tasks.
This model was trained on Japanese Wikipedia (as of 20210920) and the Japanese portion of CC-100. It took a week using eight NVIDIA A100 GPUs.
The following hyperparameters were used during pretraining:
- learning_rate: 1e-4
- per_device_train_batch_size: 256
- distributed_type: multi-GPU
- num_devices: 8
- gradient_accumulation_steps: 2
- total_train_batch_size: 4096
- max_seq_length: 128
- optimizer: Adam with betas=(0.9,0.999) and epsilon=1e-08
- lr_scheduler_type: linear
- training_steps: 700000
- warmup_steps: 10000
- mixed_precision_training: Native AMP
See the Baseline Scores of JGLUE.
- Downloads last month