You need to agree to share your contact information to access this dataset
This repository is publicly accessible, but you have to accept the conditions to access its files and content.
One more step before getting this dataset. This dataset is open access and available only for non-commercial use (except for portions of the dataset labeled with a
cc-by-sa license). A "license" field paired with each of the dataset entries/samples specifies the Creative Commons license for that entry/sample.
These Creative Commons licenses specify that:
- You cannot use the dataset for or directed toward commercial advantage or monetary compensation (except for those portions of the dataset labeled specifically with a
cc-by-salicense. If you would like to ask about commercial uses of this dataset, please email us.
- Any public, non-commercial use of the data must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- For those portions of the dataset marked with an ND license, you cannot remix, transform, or build upon the material, and you may not distribute modified material.
In addition to the above implied by Creative Commons and when clicking "Access Repository" below, you agree:
- Not to use the dataset for any use intended to or which has the effect of harming or enabling discrimination against individuals or groups based on legally protected characteristics or categories, including but not limited to discrimination against Indigenous People as outlined in Articles 2; 13-16; and 31 of the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous People, 13 September 2007 and as subsequently amended and revised.
- That your contact information (email address and username) can be shared with the model authors as well.