ⓍTTS is a Voice generation model that lets you clone voices into different languages by using just a quick 6-second audio clip. There is no need for an excessive amount of training data that spans countless hours.
- Supports 17 languages.
- Voice cloning with just a 6-second audio clip.
- Emotion and style transfer by cloning.
- Cross-language voice cloning.
- Multi-lingual speech generation.
- 24khz sampling rate.
- 2 new languages; Hungarian and Korean
- Architectural improvements for speaker conditioning.
- Enables the use of multiple speaker references and interpolation between speakers.
- Stability improvements.
- Better prosody and audio quality across the board.
XTTS-v2 supports 17 languages: English (en), Spanish (es), French (fr), German (de), Italian (it), Portuguese (pt), Polish (pl), Turkish (tr), Russian (ru), Dutch (nl), Czech (cs), Arabic (ar), Chinese (zh-cn), Japanese (ja), Hungarian (hu), Korean (ko) Hindi (hi).
Stay tuned as we continue to add support for more languages. If you have any language requests, feel free to reach out!
- XTTS Space : You can see how model performs on supported languages, and try with your own reference or microphone input
- XTTS Voice Chat with Mistral or Zephyr : You can experience streaming voice chat with Mistral 7B Instruct or Zephyr 7B Beta
|🐸💬 CoquiTTS||coqui/TTS on Github|
|👩💻 Questions||GitHub Discussions|
Using 🐸TTS API:
from TTS.api import TTS tts = TTS("tts_models/multilingual/multi-dataset/xtts_v2", gpu=True) # generate speech by cloning a voice using default settings tts.tts_to_file(text="It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it I'm not going to be silent.", file_path="output.wav", speaker_wav="/path/to/target/speaker.wav", language="en")
Using 🐸TTS Command line:
tts --model_name tts_models/multilingual/multi-dataset/xtts_v2 \ --text "Bugün okula gitmek istemiyorum." \ --speaker_wav /path/to/target/speaker.wav \ --language_idx tr \ --use_cuda true
Using the model directly:
from TTS.tts.configs.xtts_config import XttsConfig from TTS.tts.models.xtts import Xtts config = XttsConfig() config.load_json("/path/to/xtts/config.json") model = Xtts.init_from_config(config) model.load_checkpoint(config, checkpoint_dir="/path/to/xtts/", eval=True) model.cuda() outputs = model.synthesize( "It took me quite a long time to develop a voice and now that I have it I am not going to be silent.", config, speaker_wav="/data/TTS-public/_refclips/3.wav", gpt_cond_len=3, language="en", )
- Downloads last month