As an open-source company democratizing machine learning, Hugging Face believes it is essential to teach open-source ML to people from all backgrounds worldwide. We aim to teach machine learning to 5 million people by 2023.
Are you studying machine learning and/or already evangelizing your community with ML? Do you want to be a part of our ML democratization efforts and show your campus community how to build ML models with Hugging Face?
If yes, we want to support you in your journey by opening our first Student Ambassador Program 🤗 🥳
If you want to:
- help your peers in their machine learning journey,
- learn and use free, open-source technologies,
- contribute to a thriving ecosystem,
- and you're keen on fostering communities while sharing our community values,
The Student Ambassador Program is an excellent opportunity for you. You have until June 13, 2022, to apply!
What are the benefits of being part of the Program? 🤩
Selected ambassadors will benefit from resources and support:
🎎 Network of peers with whom ambassadors can collaborate.
🧑🏻💻 Workshops and support from the Hugging Face team!
🤗 Insight into the latest projects, features, and more!
🎁 Merchandise and assets.
✨ Being officially recognized as a Hugging Face’s Ambassador
Eligibility Requirements for Students
- Validate your student status
- Have taken at least one machine learning/data science course (online courses are considered as well)
- Be enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Be a user of the Hugging Face Hub and/or the Hugging Face’s libraries
- Acknowledge the Code of Conduct. Community is at the center of the Hugging Face ecosystem. Because of that, we strictly adhere to our Code of conduct. If any ambassador infringes it or behaves inadequately, they will be excluded from the Program.
Apply here to become an ambassador!
- Deadline for the end of the application is June 13.
- The Program will start on June 30, 2022.
- The Program will end on December 31, 2022.