None defined yet.
Team members 168
What should I do?
Follow these steps:
- Say “Hi!” in the hf-fastai channel in the fastai Discord server.
- Join here to this organization in the Hub.
- Train a vision or text fastai Learner. You can use an already pre-trained model from the Hugging Face Hub.
- Share the trained Learner through the Hub. This tutorial shows how to share and load Learners (including those created with blurr). Please, share it to the hugginglearners organization. You can use the push_to_hub_fastai function like this push_to_hub_fastai(learn, "hugginglearners/pokemon_classifier"). Remember to describe your model in the model card.
- Create a Gradio demo to showcase your model. Here is a tutorial; the next iteration of the fastai course will include a section on sharing with Gradio.
- [OPTIONAL] Weights & Biases Track - Share a tutorial or analysis using the W&B reports, and link it to your model card in the Hub (you can use shields to add a cool badge). They can include interactive plots and analysis of your experiments (here is an example). There will be W&B SWAG for the best reports.
What models can I share?
Share any fastai Learner! Here are some ideas:
- The fastai book. Train Learners as MNIST and pet classifiers.
- Vision Learners powered by the Timm library. Fine-tune timm models in fastai.
- The fast.ai course. Learners such as a bear classifier.
- The fast.ai NLP Course. Lightweight language models for languages other than English.
- NLP models powered by 🤗 Transformers and fastai. Use blurr to train Learners for Sequence Classification (multiclassification and multi-label classification), Token Classification, Question Answering, Summarization, Tranlsation and Language Modeling. Here is a tutorial on how to share your blurr Learners to the Hub.
- Participants that share at least two Learners with their respective Gradio Space will get a voucher to acquire the official Study Group t-shirt in the Hugging Face merch store. The graphic design will be defined soon.
- All participants: fastai x Hugging Face event badge on HF.
- Top 10 Gradio Spaces based on likes: Hugging Face PRO subscription for 1 month. Check the live results leaderboard!
- Weights and Biases SWAG to the best analysis and tutorials using W&B logs.
SWAG and prizes
Group to share Vision and Text pre-trained fastai Learners with the community for further community usage and reproducibility. Will run until July 15.
Why? Community, collaboration, and reproducibility
We believe in openly sharing knowledge and resources to democratize AI for all. At Hugging Face, we encourage all practitioners who train models to contribute by sharing them with the community. Even when trained on particular data sets, sharing Learners will help others save time and computing resources, and give them access to valuable trained artifacts. In turn, you can benefit from the work that others have done. Additionally, shared Learners can be replicated by other community members through, for example, the inference API or repository cloning.
Ask for help
Please ask in the hf-fastai channel in the fast.ai Discord.
- Join the fast.ai Discord server. We will be interacting in the hf-fastai channel.
- Here is a Notebook on how to share and load fastai Learners to and from the Hugging Face Hub, including Learners using blurr.
- Hugging Face documentation.