AI & ML interests
Template spaces to help you add chatbots powered by gradio to your discord server!
We're excited to announce that Gradio can now automatically create a discord bot from any
It's as easy as importing
gradio_client, connecting to the app, and calling
🦙 Turning Llama 2 70b into a discord bot 🦙
import gradio_client as grc grc.Client("ysharma/Explore_llamav2_with_TGI").deploy_discord(to_id="llama2-70b-discord-bot")
To help get you started, we have created the following template spaces you can use to turn state of the art LLMs powered by Gradio to discord bots.
Currently we have template spaces for:
- Llama-2-70b-chat-hf powered by a FREE Hugging Face Inference Endpoint!
- Llama-2-13b-chat-hf powered by Hugging Face Inference Endpoints.
- Llama-2-13b-chat-hf powered by Hugging Face transformers.
- falcon-7b-instruct powered by Hugging Face Inference Endpoints.
- gpt-3.5-turbo, powered by openai. Requires an OpenAI key.
Click on the link for the LLM you want to deploy to discord and follow the instructions.
❗️ Additional Notes ❗
You can deploy ANY
gr.ChatInterface app exposed on the internet! So don't hesitate to try it on your own Chatbots.
Technically, any gradio app that exposes an api route that takes in a single string and outputs a single string can be deployed to discord. But
gr.ChatInterface apps naturally lend themselves to discord's chat functionality so we suggest you start with those.