Create powerful AI models without code
A new way to automatically train, evaluate and deploy state-of-the-art Machine Learning models.
Machine Learning made simple
Train custom machine learning models by simply uploading data.
AutoTrain will find the best models for your data automatically.
Your models are available on the Hugging Face Hub, and ready to serve.
- Tasks available in AutoTrain:
- LLM Finetuning
- Image classfication
- Text Classification
- Token Classification
- Question Answering (extractive)
- Text Regression
- Tabular Data Classification
- Tabular Data Regression
AutoTrain is the first AutoML tool we have used that can compete with a dedicated ML Engineer. This allows us to spend our time on research and improving data filters/generation, which is game-changing for a small team like ours. The integration with the Hugging Face ecosystem is great, and adds a lot of value even if you host the models yourself.
Sam Havens - Director of NLP Engineering, Writer
Hugging Face's AutoTrain tool chain is a step forward towards Democratizing NLP. It offers non-researchers like me the ability to train highly performant NLP models and get them deployed at scale, quickly and efficiently.
Kumaresan Manickavelu - NLP Product Manager, eBay
AutoTrain has provided us with zero to hero model in minutes with no experience required.
Ben Nimmo - Founder & CTO, Orlo
- What is AutoTrain?
- AutoTrain is an automatic way to train and deploy state-of-the-art Machine Learning models, seamlessly integrated with the Hugging Face ecosystem.
- What Machine Learning tasks are available for training?
- Available today: text classification, entity recognition, summarization, question answering, translation, tabular classification and regression, image classification and LLM finetuning.
- Which model languages are available?
- Any language! We support all languages available in the Hugging Face Hub.
- How is my training data secure?
- Your training data stays on our server, and is private to your account. All data transfers are protected with encryption.
- How much does it cost?
- Based on the hardware you choose, you are billed per minute for the resource usage during training time. More information can be found in the pricing page.
- What training data formats are supported?
- CSV, TSV, JSON, ZIP files, depending on the type of task.