Create powerful AI models without code
A new way to automatically train, evaluate and deploy state-of-the-art NLP models.Join beta
with your Hugging Face account
NLP made simple
Train custom machine learning models by simply uploading data.
AutoNLP will find the best models for your data automatically.
Your models are available on the Hugging Face Hub, and ready to serve.
AutoNLP is the first AutoML tool we have used that can compete with a dedicated ML Engineer. This allows us to spend our time on research and improving data filters/generation, which is game-changing for a small team like ours. The integration with the HuggingFace ecosystem is great, and adds a lot of value even if you host the models yourself.
HuggingFace's AutoNLP tool chain is a step forward towards Democratizing NLP. It offers non-researchers like me the ability to train highly performant NLP models and get them deployed at scale, quickly and efficiently.
AutoNLP has provided us with zero to hero model in minutes with no experience required.
How does it work?
Create a new project
Choose a task and you're ready to go!
Upload your data
We support csv and json file formats
AutoNLP automatically finds the best models for your data
Track models progress
Monitor and track models performance
Use your models
With dedicated HTTP endpoints or from the CLI
autonlp predict --project sentiment_detection --model_id 42 --sentence "i love autonlp"
- What is AutoNLP?
- AutoNLP is an automatic way to train and deploy state-of-the-art NLP models, seamlessly integrated with the Hugging Face ecosystem.
- What NLP tasks are available for training?
- Available today: binary classification, multi-class classification, regression, entity recognition, summarization, and automatic speech recognition.
- Which model languages are available?
- Available today: English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Swedish, Hindi, Dutch and more! Check out all supported languages in the documentation.
- How is my training data secure?
- Your training data stays on our server, and is private to your account. All data transfers are SSL-protected.
- How much does it cost?
- Based on how much training data and model variants are created, we send you a compute cost and payment link - as low as $10 per job.
- What training data formats are supported?
- CSV, TSV or JSON files, hosted anywhere. We delete your training data after training is done.