english
stringlengths 1
5.15k
⌀ | cantonese
stringlengths 1
1.36k
⌀ |
---|---|
The plastic bag has a very small opening. | 膠袋個開口好細。 |
I told you not to pop, and now everyone knows my secret! | 我都叫左你唔好爆響口,依家個個都知晒我嘅秘密喇! |
Everyone should go out five minutes early | 大家都係要預早五分鐘出門啦 |
I'll give him money this week. | 今個禮拜我會畀錢佢。 |
If you can't cooperate, it's better to end it | 大家合作唔到不如散檔啦 |
This time, I was looking for him to be so virtuous | 呢一次係要搵佢啲咁有道行嘅先攪得嘞 |
He was shocked and announced on stage that he and his boyfriend had been dumped | 佢失驚無神喺台上宣布同男友甩拖 |
Yuan Shikai's restoration of the imperial system lasted only 83 days, and he died of illness for a few more months. | 袁世凱復辟帝制只係維持咗83日,再過多幾個月仲病死埋。 |
It's time to drive, and you're still doing this! | 就快開車喇,你仲咁修游! |
There's a team of epidemiologists in there who are ready to step in and save the world, but that's just the movie plot | 裡面有一班隨時準備就緒嘅流行病學家 佢哋介入 , 拯救咗全世界 不過呢啲只係電影情節 |
Confession | 擔認 |
Thanks a lot | 唔該 |
Hong Kong China News Agency (CNS) was incorporated in Hong Kong on November 13, 1956. It belongs to the Overseas Chinese Affairs Office of the State Council. | 香港中國通訊社(英語:Hong Kong China News Agency),簡稱中通社,1956年11月13號喺香港註冊成立。間嘢屬於國務院僑務辦公室。 |
Blade | 刀鋒 |
Make up for it | 將功補過 |
At about eight o'clock, you have to get ready for bed | 到左八點鐘左右就要準備瞓覺 |
Photographic Equipment Street | 攝影器材街 |
The airline upgraded my business class for free. | 航空公司免費upgrade咗我做商務客位。 |
Azeju. | 阿澤鉅。 |
I will go to Tsing Yi today to have dinner with my cousin | 我今日會去青衣同表姐一齊食晚餐 |
Have you paid your tuition this month? | 你今個月交咗學費未呀? |
The smoke made the tears flow down the water. | 啲煙搞到淚水不停流落嚟。 |
Don't talk nonsense! | 你唔好亂講三字經啊! |
Two cool sugar cane | 兩爽蔗 |
I'm on chopsticks | 我對筷子 |
No one is sorry if someone like you dies | 你呢種人死左都無人可憐 |
One-way pass | 單程證 |
It's so complicated that I don't know where to start. | 單嘢咁複雜,都唔知由邊度埋手。 |
Let's calm down before we talk about this again. | 等大家心平氣和,先至再討論呢個問題啦。 |
You're just-he's probably more foreigners, the key area. | 你即係-佢因為可能多嗰啲鬼佬吖嗎,重點區吖嗎。 |
Modern football is about putting the ball in the net! | 現代既足球,係將皮球送入網窩裡面既! |
You eat too much sour stuff, and of course your teeth are soft. | 你食得太多酸嘢,當然牙軟喇。 |
He rushed to meet you. | 佢趕去見你。 |
The road is narrow | 條路好窄 |
Seasons | 春夏秋冬 |
Job hopping | 過檔 |
plaintiff | 原告 |
Octopus | 八達通 |
The couple is coquettish | 兩公婆耍花槍 |
Tin House | 丁屋 |
Twist loudly and click on the radio. | 扭大聲啲個收音機。 |
He is the son of Zhusheng and does not know how to write Chinese. | 佢係竹升仔,唔識寫中文。 |
The government spent 100 billion public money to build a high-speed rail that no one cared for. | 政府用1000億公帑起一條冇人搭嘅高鐵。 |
I don't need my daughter to do it. Wow, but a girl is disgusting or no one wants to win. | 唔使個女做。唓,噉但係個女生得核突都係冇人要𡃉喎。 |
Never been an adult | 成年都冇嚟過 |
Children between the ages of six and 14 vote for a prime minister in this democratic election | 六至十四歲嘅兒童 都會喺呢個民主選舉裏邊投票 選出一個總理 |
In the past, when people saw a car for the first time, they were afraid that a car accident would ruin their family | 以前啲人第一次見到汽車時 就驚車禍會造成家破人亡 |
But when he saw Miss Guan with a straight face, he would also make a phone call to ask the boss | 但佢見到關小姐黑口黑面,都識做話打電話去問一問老闆 |
I told them to see if their interests and skills had changed during the time they left the company | 我叫佢哋一定要 睇清楚究竟喺離職期間 自己嘅興趣同技術有無改到 |
To be honest, I really don't like that group | 講心嗰句,我真係唔鍾意嗰班人 |
So we started with submarines and also installed blue lights in front | 所以我哋開始用潛水艇 仲喺前面裝咗藍色嘅燈 |
It was good to see the doctor twice | 睇咗兩次醫生就好嘞 |
Sometimes you win, you want to die. | 有時𠻺會,想死𡃉喎。 |
Tomorrow is a holiday, I don't know if there are many people at Butterfly Bay Beach in Tuen Mun? | 聽日係假期,唔知道屯門嘅蝴蝶灣泳灘多唔多人? |
They took up a piece of land in the village. | 佢哋喺條村度霸咗塊地。 |
Today's program invited a lot of guests to come up, wait for me to introduce them one by one. | 今日節目請咗好多嘉賓上嚟,等我逐一介紹下先。 |
People look at it and see it all over the place. You can't see your head, you can't see your feet. And we were a little nice car here at that time. We can shoot it, and there's a library. There are already rows of columns there. It's beautiful to shoot. You can't shoot it. It was raining when we were there, and we all filmed better than you. | 人哋攞嗰啲係成座嘢睇到晒𡃉。你嗰啲又睇唔到頭,又睇唔到腳。同埋呢我哋嗰陣有啲靚車喺度。我哋可以影埋,重有個圖書館啊。嗰度有成排柱。影落去好靚𡃉。你哋都影唔到𠸏。我哋嗰陣時重落雨𠻹啊,都影得好過你啊。 |
Banks will impose new fees on new depositors on Monday, while old depositors will not start collecting fees until April 1. | 銀行將喺星期一向新存户徵收新收費,而舊存户則會到四月一日先開始徵收。 |
Small half | 細半 |
handful | 執 |
Happy New Year! | 新年進步! |
Members of the public are advised to stay in a safe place for temporary shelter | 市民應留在安全地方暫避 |
He couldn't think about it and decided to seek death. | 佢諗唔開,決定去尋死。 |
I'd like to talk to you about it | 我想同你斟吓 |
Don't squat in the center of the road, get in the way! | 唔好踎響路中心啦,阻住晒! |
I can't recognize you under makeup, it's called disguise | 落咗妝唔認得你嗰啲,叫做喬裝 |
Twenty-one million gallons of used oil were recycled from the garbage dump and into new products | 將二千一百萬加侖嘅廢油 從垃圾崗回收去咗新產品度 |
Many of my classmates became anxious | 好多同學嘅心情都變得焦慮不安 |
The boss invited me to go to the Hung Hom Taoist restaurant in Hung Hom to eat western toast and drink milk tea | 老闆請我去紅磡紅磡道間餐廳食西多士飲奶茶 |
I think he looks really good! | 我覺得佢個樣真係幾型喎! |
Who has the final say in this team? | 呢個隊邊個話事? |
That cylinder box was a big deal | 嗰次圓柱入盒係大事 |
Moisturizing cream | 保濕cream |
Decorative cabinets | 飾櫃 |
Do you still use a kerosene stove to cook and eat? Aren't you afraid of danger? | 你仲用火水爐煮嘢食呀?唔驚有危險咩? |
Here's the time scale of geology, and the numbers above represent millions of years ago, so zero represents today | 下面呢道 , 呢個係地質學嘅時標尺度 上面嘅數字代表幾百萬年前 所以零就代表今日 |
I've been playing for over 20 years and it's time to hang up my boots. | 我都踢咗廿幾年,係時候掛靴喇。 |
Mercy | 手軟 |
It's cold in the heights | 高處不勝寒 |
The poisonous man often misses his cute girl. | 阿松條毒男時常都掛住佢啲萌娘。 |
I know it in my heart | 心水清 |
He just said a lot of nonsense, and I didn't pay attention to it. | 佢啱啱講咗一大段廢話,我根本就冇留心聽。 |
The safety man will look at and scare these workers if they are wearing safety shoes or helmets, and if they are caught, they may be fined. | 安全佬會睇吓啲工人有冇着安全鞋,安全帽嗰啲嘢啦,俾人捉到正,可能要罰錢㗎。 |
After the start of the spring semester of 2016, some students of Baiyun Road Branch experienced symptoms such as dizziness, nausea, nosebleeds, and red and swollen eyes. At the end of May, the school held a parent-teacher conference, and some parents found that the school's reorganized playground was sometimes a good one, so they suspected that the students' illness was related to a playground. According to the survey initiated by parents, 239 of the 278 students who participated in the survey had the above symptoms, and 56 of the 88 students who had done routine blood tests and coagulation tests were found to have abnormal platelets, prothrombin, white blood cells and lymphocyte counts. In early June, the school playground was closed and students were suspended. The Education Commission of Xicheng District, Beijing then intervened in the investigation, and finally announced that the test results were that the playground met the national standards, and only one classroom had formaldehyde off the table. The Xicheng District Education Committee said that although the playground met the standards, they would still tear down a playground for him. From June 17th to 19th, Baiyun Road Elementary School demolished the playground and resumed classes on the 20th. However, a company entrusted by parents announced the test results on June 22, and two indicators of the plastic runway were out of the table, and all the 16 class rooms sampled had the problem of formaldehyde. | 2016年春季學期開始之後,白雲路分校部分學生出現頭暈、反胃、流鼻血、眼睛紅腫等病徵。5月底學校開家長會,有家長發覺學校重新整好嘅操場有陣隨好攻鼻,於是懷疑學生嘅病同個操場有關。根據家長發起嘅調查,參與調查嘅278個學生,有239人出現上述病徵,做咗血常規同凝血功能檢查嘅88個學生當中有56人查到血小板、凝血酶原、白血球、淋巴細胞數異常。6月頭,學校操場停用,學生停課。北京市西城區教委跟手介入調查,卒之公佈嘅檢測結果係個操場符合國家標準,淨係得一間班房甲醛爆錶。西城區教委話,雖然操場符合標準,佢哋都係會拆咗個操場佢。6月17至19號,白雲路小學拆咗操場,20號恢復上堂。不過,一間家長委託嘅公司喺6月22號公佈檢測結果,塑膠跑道有兩個指標爆錶,抽樣嘅16間班房全部都有甲醛爆錶嘅問題。 |
First hand | 先一牌 |
Konjac | 稗 |
Take off your shoes | 除鞋 |
Sister Linda. | Linda姐。 |
Can't stand it | 睇唔過眼 |
These words are so ugly written. | 啲字寫得咁醜怪。 |
Alternation of seasons | 季節交替 |
Teenagers tend to get lost and go astray. | 青少年容易迷失方向,誤入歧途。 |
I just had to come to you for help. | 我係不得已先至嚟揾你幫手啫。 |
Look at it from another angle | 從另一個角度睇 |
This water is so hot, how can I drink it! | 啲水咁㷫,叫我點飲呀! |
Everywhere is quiet at night | 夜晚黑周圍都靜英英 |
In this drinking glass, the idle people also need five pockets of things. | 喺呢間嘢飲杯酒閒閒哋都要五兜嘢喎。 |
It is the duty of a lifeguard to save those who have drowned. | 救生員嘅責任係救嗰啲遇溺嘅人。 |
The corpse began to decompose, and it appeared to have been dead for some time. | 屍體開始腐化,睇嚟已經死咗一段時間。 |
Eat it! | 你快啲食啦! |