english
stringlengths
0
3.27k
non_english
stringlengths
0
13.3k
But I didn't die in Nevers.
可是 我没有死在内韦尔
Nevers, you whom I'd forgotten, tonight I'd like to see you again.
我早已忘却的内韦尔 今晚 我很想再见到你
Night after night, month after month, I set you afire while my body was ablaze with his memory.
在好几个月里 当我的身体燃起回忆的激情时 我每天夜里都在把你烧毁
While my body is still ablaze with the memory of you,
当我的身体燃起缅怀你的火焰时
I'd like to see Nevers once again.
我希望再见到内韦尔...
The Loire.
卢瓦尔河
Lovely poplar trees of Nièvre,
可爱的涅夫勒省的白杨树
I give you up to oblivion.
我要把你们遗忘
Dime-store romance,
这廉价的故事
I consign you to oblivion.
我要把你遗忘
One night without you and I waited for day to deliver me.
只要一夜远离了你 我就像等待解脱似的等待着天明
One day without his eyes and she dies, the young girl from Nevers, shameless young girl from Nevers.
一天见不到他的眼睛 她就苦恼得要死 内韦尔的小姑娘 内韦尔轻佻的小姑娘
One day without his hands and she knows the pain of love.
只要一天碰不到他的手 她就认为坠入情网是多么的不幸
Silly little girl who died of love in Nevers.
卑微的小姑娘 她在内韦尔为爱情死去
Little girl from Nevers with shaven head, this evening I relinquish you to oblivion.
被剃了光头的内韦尔的小姑娘 今晚我要把你遗忘
Dime-store romance.
廉价的故事
As it was with him, forgetting will begin with your eyes.
就像忘记他那样 从你的眼睛开始遗忘
Then, as with him, it will swallow your voice.
接着 就像忘记他那样 遗忘将攫取你的声音
Then, as with him, it will consume you entirely, little by little.
然后 就像忘记他那样 遗忘将把你全部吞没 渐渐地
You will become a song.
到那时 你将变成一支歌曲
Who is she?
她是谁
A Frenchwoman.
一个法国女人
What's the matter?
出什么事啦
She's leaving Japan in a little while.
她一会儿就要离开日本了
We're sad at having to leave each other.
我们快要分手 心里很难过
I had to come.
我不可能不来
I'll forget you. I'm forgetting you already!
我将忘掉你 我已经忘掉你了
Look how I'm forgetting you! Look at me!
你看 我竟然忘掉你啦 你看我呀
广岛
That's your name.
这是你的名字
Yes, that's my name.
这是我的名字 是的
And your name is Nevers.
你的名字是内韦尔
Nevers in France.
法国的内韦尔