en
stringlengths 10
300
| zh
stringlengths 2
64
|
---|---|
As for those, who like that indecency should spread among the Believers, they deserve a painful punishment in this world and in the Hereafter, for Allah knows and you do not know (its consequences). | 凡爱在信士之间传播丑事的人,在今世和后世,必受痛苦的刑罚。真主知道,你们却不知道。 |
DEA's been trying to lay eyes on him for months. | 缉毒局已经查他几个月了 |
However, while the operation of the Peacebuilding Fund is certainly within the letter of the resolution that established it, we are not fully convinced that it is operating fully within the spirit of that resolution. | 然而,虽然建设和平基金的运行无疑符合设立该基金的决议的文字,但我们并不能完全相信它正充分本着该项决议的精神运行。 |
Item 4 (b) of the provisional agenda* | 临时议程* 项目4(b) |
If Suzanne - | 如果苏珊娜... |
Change places. | 換位置 |
- I don't wanna hear it! | - 我不想听! |
Documentation requirements are estimated at 32 pages of pre-session and four pages of in-session documents, to be issued in all six languages. | 文件要求估计会前为23页,会议中间为4页,将以所有六种语文发布。 |
- No, but there's gotta be a way. | - 没有,但是肯定有办法的 |
Did you get it? | 拍下来没 |
We want to ask you some questions. | 可以进来吗? |
You have to be in shape for this! | 你还得跟它一个形状 |
So, lvy tell you? | 艾薇告诉你了吗? 休士顿 |
Richard Conte's a machine gunner and he has his assistant who carries bullets and all that. | 理查德? 康特是一个机枪手,他的助手帮他扛着子弹之类的 |
I need to ask you about operation game change. | - 我要问你如何让行动反败为胜 |
Thank you. -See you, Danny. | -丹尼,再见。 |
You got below the line. | 你在线下 |
There, there, boy. | 来,孩子 |
Neither heaven nor earth wept for them, nor were they respited; | 天地没有哭他们,他们也没有获得缓刑。 |
"So why do the winds and waves now rise up in an angry rage?" | 那么为什么还有愤怒的风浪?" |
Currency risk | 货币风险 |
Their blood is of the same color! | 他们血的颜色都是一样的 |
It's a miracle. | 真是奇迹 |
- Not really | 不是太想 好的 |
Get out! No, you should know better. Watch out. | 不,你该知道的 小心 |
FAO attention has mainly focused on the agricultural and fishing sectors, as well as the conservation of natural resources. | 3. 粮农组织的注意力集中在农业和渔业部门,以及保护自然资源。 |
Approval: Hungary (7 December 2001)* | 核准:匈牙利(2001年12月7日)* |
I just wanted to ... | 我刚刚想要。 。 。 |
They tried to stop me from getting my chocolate milk! | 他们不让毅口岛巧克力牛女乃! |
That is why he has no friend today, | 故今日他在這裡沒有一個親戚。 |
I'll be outside. | 我在外面 |
You have to trust me. | 相信我 |
I know, but I really need to study. | 我知道,但我真的 需要研究。 |
Target 3: Ensure that, by 2015, children everywhere, boys and girls alike, will be able to complete a full course of primary schooling | 具体目标3:确保到2015年所有男童和女童都能完成全部小学教育课程 |
I'm Jessica from Billabong. | 我是Billabong的Jessica . |
All businesses and professionals, local and foreign, operating in Jamaica must adhere to the laws and regulations. | 14. 所有在牙买加营业的工商企业和专业人员,不论是本国的或是外国的,均须遵守法律和规章。 |
He's gonna outrun us, sir. | 我们追不上它,先生 |
International Federation of Social | 国际反对酷刑协会 |
"Waste not, want not. " | 无欲无求 |
Don't fucking say that. | 别他妈的说。 |
(c) Legislation and monitoring and sanction bodies and mechanisms to be established (administrative monitoring bodies, supervisory agencies, networks and so forth); | (c) 关于立法的条款和关于必须设立的机构和监督及制裁机制(行政监督机构;观察所;网络等……)的条款; |
United Nations Fund for International Partnerships | 联合国国际伙伴关系基金 |
The first time, I came for myself. | 第一次 我是为自己而来 The first time, I came for myself. |
Noting with concern that, notwithstanding the current improvement, global economic growth has slipped since the adoption of the Millennium Declaration, with a negative impact on development prospects for developing countries, | 关切地注意到尽管目前情况已有改善,但自《千年宣言》通过以来,全球经济增长却有所下降,对发展中国家的发展前景产生了不利影响, |
Thought you'd be in school today. | 你不是应该上学了吗? |
Recalling its previous relevant resolutions, the most recent of which was resolution 61/106 of 13 December 2006, as well as relevant resolutions of the Commission for Social Development and the Commission on Human Rights, | 回顾其以往各项相关决议,最近的一项是2006年12月13日第61/106号决议,以及社会发展委员会和人权委员会的各项相关决议, |
We struck out on Frank Gephart. | 我们搞不定Frank Gephart |
Note by the Secretary-General | 秘书长的说明 |
Robert, you know how I am. | 罗伯特 你知道我为人的 |
And carpets raised. | 與被升起的床榻。 |
So what should I do? | 那我该怎么办呢 |
Thanks for tonight, Mi-young. | 今天辛苦了美英 |
And you know what? | 她和你遇到了同样的情况,而且她打掉了孩子. |
The author also alleged that he had not been informed of the name of the reporting judge, which prevented him from exercising the right to challenge the judge on the basis of the right to an impartial tribunal. | 提交人并指称,他没有被告知判决书撰写法官的人选,这就阻止了他依据诉诸公正法院权行使对法官提出质疑的权利。 |
I want you out of my life! | 我想你在我的视线内消失! |
- Mr. Martens. | 我... -馬頓斯先生 |
There's a lot of folks on a pressure these days. | 现在很多家庭都面临着压力 |
You were right, Muriz. | 你是对的,木瑞斯 |
Can you come inside? | 你能进来? |
Semper fucking Fi. | 永远他妈的忠诚 |
He is, yeah. | 他是,是的。 |
A/56/1026-5/2002/932, annex II, resolution 14/221. | A/56/1026-S/2002/932,附件二,第14/221号决议。 |
Desertification monitoring and the impacts of climate change | 四、荒漠化监测和气候变化影响 |
We show them what dance is! | 我们让他们见识一下 什么是跳舞 |
Mr. Marshall, if you're here because I didn't show up today, I'm sorry. | 马修先生,如果你来就是因为... 我今天没有上班的话,我很抱歉 |
In addition, I would like to draw the Council's attention to the possibility of using the Chernobyl exclusion zone and abandoned settlements within its territory for working out practical measures on the prevention of acts of nuclear terrorism, as well as for the training of appropriate personnel. | 除此之外,我愿提请安理会关注是否可能使用切尔诺贝利隔离区和被遗弃的定居点制订出有关预防核恐怖主义行径的现实措施和培训相关人员。 |
And lo! of his persuasion verily was Abraham | 他的宗派中,确有易卜拉欣。 |
In them are maidens restraining their glances, untouched before by any man or jinn. | 在那些樂園中,有不視非禮的妻子;在他們的妻子之前,任何人和任何精靈都未與她們交接過。 |
Now that alone eliminated big chunks of the city. | 这样就有大片区域被排除 |
It was given to me. | 那个是给我的. |
Your son's urine. | 你兒子的尿 |
10th meeting | 第10次会议 |
For example, a trusted financial advisor, could be a trusted doctor, etc. | 例如,一个值得信赖的理财顾问, 也可以变成一个值得信赖的医生,等等。 |
Looks like your other halo agrees with me. | 看来你的光环也同意我的说法 |
I am your commander. | 我是你们的指挥官 |
Come get a piece of me! | 让我看看你能不能对付我 |
She's 24, a dance major. | 她二十四岁 主修舞蹈 |
- Mostly. She... | - 算是吧 |
Preparatory Commission for the International Criminal Court | 国际刑事法院筹备委员会 |
Foreign individuals or legal entities may not acquire on any grounds land or property in national security zones with the intent of financial gain. | 页:1 |
- How's Tea? | - 你好 |
Deplores the use of the print, audio-visual and electronic media, including the Internet, and any other means to incite acts of violence, xenophobia or related intolerance and discrimination against Islam or any other religion; | 6. 谴责利用印刷、音像和电子媒介,包括互联网和任何其他手段,煽动对伊斯兰教和任何其他宗教的暴力、仇视或相关的不容忍和歧视行为; |
There's a cosmic connection here | 这是冥冥之中的巧合啊 There's a cosmic connection here |
See resolution 55/2. | 见第55/2号决议。 |
Although their appointments may have been concluded without the signature of any document of appointment, their attention will be drawn to the Regulations when they receive documentation from the Secretariat relating to their functions and/or their assignment. | 虽然任命他们时可能未签署任何任命文件,但在他们从秘书处收到关于其职责和(或)任务的文件时,将会提请他们注意本条例。 |
It's alright. | 好了 |
A nice young man. | 年轻的好少年 |
I was just looking for my phone. | 我在找我的电话 |
Special Political and Decolonization Committee (Fourth Committee) items | 特别政治和非殖民化委员会(第四委员会)项目 |
I am coming for you! | 我一定会去找你的! I am coming for you! |
Sixth Committee | 第六委员会 |
We got Harlow on the move, we're tracking Bogart nearby, and the long shot, Topuzov, is closing in fast. | Harlow正在行进中 我们正在跟踪附近的Bogart 还有Long Shot和Topuzov也在快速接近 |
You hear me? | 听到了吗? |
We better get you dressed... because you have reservations for two tonight, for dinner at Oranjee. | 要让你盛装打扮... 你们俩今晚在奥兰治餐厅订了位 |
In our Millennium Declaration, we have an irreplaceable guide on how to meet the challenges of the present and the future. | 《千年宣言》为我们提供了如何应付目前和今后挑战的不可取代的指导方针。 |
The term of office is three years, beginning on 1 January 2008. | 成员任期三年,从2008年1月1日开始。 |
You risked your life, your position, everything. | 你舍弃官位,抛弃一切,冒死救我 |
That change is needed first for the sake of solidarity, but also for reasons of security and stability. | 进行改革首先是为了团结,同时也是出于安全与稳定的原因。 |
What song? | 什么样的歌? |
That wasn't funny! | 那并不好笑 |