[ { "question": "What do I do?", "answer": "Sometimes, the link in OneSearch brings you to the journal's index, where all the issues are listed by year, volume, and issue.​ instead of the article. It does not mean that the article is not available. Search for the article in the resource page again, or locate the article by year, volume, and issue. This will bring you to the list of articles that was published in that issue. Click on the article for full-text." } ]
[ { "question": "Can I submit more than one project to the competition?", "answer": "Yes, more than one project may be submitted by the same individual or organisation. The project I would like to submit has not yet been built." }, { "question": "Can I enter it into the competition?", "answer": "We do not accept projects that are currently at design stage. However, if the project is in progress you are welcome to submit it to the competition." }, { "question": "Can I submit a project that has been developed/implemented by another individual or organisation?", "answer": "Yes. However, any project not submitted by its original designer/implementer must be accompanied by a letter of permission from the author agreeing to its entry in the competition and for its publication in the event of winning." }, { "question": "Is the World Habitat Awards competition only for projects in developing countries?", "answer": "No, projects may be submitted from any country of the world. The World Habitat Awards are given to projects from the global North as well as the South that provide practical and innovative solutions to current housing needs and problems." }, { "question": "Is the competition for housing projects only?", "answer": "Whilst the housing element must be key part of each submission, entrants are encouraged to submit projects that view the term habitat from a broad perspective and address wider issues such as social inclusion, environmental sustainability and income generation." }, { "question": "Can I include photographs/plans/supporting documents with my submission?", "answer": "Yes. Images, plans and/or supporting documents can be submitted via the online application form or by email to info@world-habitat.org (if you choose to send documents separately, please be sure to include your name, organisation and the name of your project)." }, { "question": "Can World Habitat provide funding for my project?", "answer": "No, World Habitat does not provide funding for housing projects. The aim of the World Habitat Awards is the identification and recognition of innovative and sustainable housing solutions worldwide and an award of £10,000 is given each year to the two winning projects." } ]
[ { "question": "Did we mention the cookies?", "answer": "No Confirmation Email: If you did not receive your email confirmation, please first verify that it is not in your spam folder. If you don’t see it, please call the location so they can confirm your purchase. You will need the credit card you used to purchase so that we can verify your purchase by phone. Error Message During Transaction: As we strive to make the website error free, we are unable to prevent all technological errors that may occur. If you find you have received an error message, and are concerned you may have been charged, please contact the location guest services with the card used and they will be able to verify whether, or not, your transaction was processed. Overcharges in Store: If you feel you were overcharged you can email us or call the location directly for resolution. E-Gift Card Purchase/Payment Issues: Please first verify that your gift card still has funds on it by checking your balance on our gift card page. If you have a balance and find that you are still unable to purchase your tickets, please call the location." } ]
[ { "question": "Or are you looking for an affordable, reliable human waste management partner for your business?", "answer": "In any case, we’re here to server you and the Biloxi, MS area for all your portable toilet rental needs." } ]
[ { "question": "How is closure managed with Impella devices?", "answer": "Sheath Removal: Operator applies gentle pressure 1-2 cm above the access site and removes the sheath. Hemostasis: Immediately, operator applies firm downward pressure for 15-30 minutes (5 minutes of full pressure, 5 minutes of 75% pressure, 5 minutes of 50% pressure and 5 minutes of 25% pressure) or until hemostasis is achieved. Burzotta F, Trani C, Doshi SN, et al. Impella ventricular support in clinical practice: Collaborative viewpoint from a European expert user group. Int J Cardiol.2015;201:684-91." } ]
[ { "question": "Want to get this party started?", "answer": "Fill out the form here and we will get back with you ASAP. Thats okay! We totally understand budgets and think they are very important. We will do our best to fit within any reasonable budget> Feel free to reach out and talk to us. We are nice… we don’t bite. LOTS AND LOTS. Every wedding is different so its hard to put an exact amount on it. To make it easy. You will get all of the good ones. The only ones we get rid of are the blinks and bad faces. TALK TO ME ABOUT EDITING. Every photo that we deliver has been edited. Of course you can! Fill out the form on the contact page and we will send over a few galleries for you to view. Delivery time is between 4-6 weeks. You are welcome to come into the studio and look at the photos and pick out some prints a week after the wedding. Plus we like to send you a few photos in the meantime also." } ]
[ { "question": "What is a Federal Direct Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students (PLUS) Loan?", "answer": "Federal PLUS Loans are available to all parents of dependent undergraduate students regardless of income. Qualification is based solely on good credit. There are no debt-to-income ratio guidelines or employment verification requirements. Parents may borrow up to the total education cost for the year, minus any other financial aid that the student is receiving. The total education cost can include tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, transportation, and living allowance. The interest rate for Direct PLUS Loans is 7.9%. A federal loan fee of up to 4% may be deducted from the loan disbursement. PLUS loan repayment normally begins within 60 calendar days after the loan has been fully disbursed. In certain circumstances, parents may elect to repay the loan on a graduated repayment schedule, making interest-only payments for a portion of the repayment term. The minimum payment amount is based on the term of the loan and must be at least $50 per month." } ]
[ { "question": "What is the Dementia Friendly Swimming Project?", "answer": "The Dementia Friendly Swimming Project has been created to enhance the swimming experience of those living with dementia and their carers by improving facilities and removing barriers. Over the next three years the project aims to create a network of dementia friendly swimming pools across England." }, { "question": "Why has the Dementia Friendly Swimming Project been created?", "answer": "Dementia is one of the biggest health challenges facing us today with around 670,000 people affected in England and over half a million carers. Swimming has been shown to have a positive impact on people living with dementia yet we know that some people living with dementia and their carers find going to a swimming pool a daunting experience. We want to change this perception by removing barriers and ensuring that swimming pools are as safe and welcoming as possible to help encourage more people to enjoy the benefits of swimming. Swim England is working with local authorities to create local partnerships of public health professionals, adult social care, health trainers, community groups and those living with dementia and their carers to create a network of dementia friendly swimming pools across England. To build a network of dementia friendly swimming pools for people living with dementia and their carers. To produce guidance for pools and those in health care provision. To develop and deliver specific qualifications and building a network of deliverers." }, { "question": "Which areas are you working in?", "answer": "The project will be focused in County Durham and the City of Manchester during the first year and then expanded to include swimming pools in Leeds, Nottingham, Barking and Dagenham, Bristol and the London Aquatics Centre. By the end of the third year (2017) the project aims to be working with over 100 swimming pools across England." }, { "question": "How will you encourage people living with dementia to go swimming?", "answer": "As well as creating a safe and welcoming environment outside the pool we will be working with our partners to deliver a range of low intensity exercise classes, relaxation sessions and structured motivational swimming lessons all within the right environment for people living with dementia and their carers." }, { "question": "How will you ensure the pool environment is safe and welcoming?", "answer": "We will develop guidance and training for facility operators and their swimming and front line staff to ensure that the needs of those living with dementia and their carers are fully understood. This includes raising awareness of dementia and potential barriers, and also being able to anticipate an individual’s needs. By the end of the third year (2017) we hope to be working with over 100 swimming pools, have trained 300 key swimming staff and 300 staff in front line roles, and developed additional trainers to help teach other people. We also aim to have positively enhanced the swimming experience for more than 3,000 people living with dementia and helped a further 1,500 adult carers to gain practical swimming experience. The Dementia Friendly Swimming Project was one of 30 voluntary sector projects to be awarded a grant in 2014 by the Department of Health’s Innovation, Excellence and Strategic Development Fund (IESD). For more information click here." }, { "question": "How can local authorities and pool operators get involved with the Project?", "answer": "Local authorities and pool operators interested in becoming a Dementia Friendly Swimming Project partner can register their interest by clicking here." }, { "question": "Can individuals get involved with the Project?", "answer": "Yes, we would like to encourage anyone living with dementia, or who may be caring for someone with dementia, to share their views, experiences and suggestions and help us to develop our work. People can either email dementiafriendly@swimming.org or take part in a short survey that can be accessed here." }, { "question": "Where can I find out more about dementia?", "answer": "Alzheimer’s Society works to improve the quality of life of people affected by dementia. For more information visit: www.alzheimers.org.uk." } ]
[ { "question": "Who are Peace & the Dudes?", "answer": "Peace & the Dudes Jaway are the extraordinarily ordinary human inhabitants of Jaway's Jungle in Robie Creek. In some ways they're probably a lot like you - e.g., the human thing - and in others, maybe not at all. Dude, Sr. and Peace are on the older end of middle age, have jobs and hobbies/occupations, and mostly engage in activities around the house when they're not working. Dude, Jr. is not old, does not yet work for pay, and also mostly engages in activities around the house when he's not doing something else. All are as unremarkable and at the same time as arresting as any other human being, i.e. very to some and not at all to others in either direction." }, { "question": "What is Moments of Awareness?", "answer": "Moments of Awareness is a lifecast of Jaway's Jungle and its inhabitants. Life is a spectator sport. The Jaways have, in their time on air in various mediums and markets, gone through stages of wanting to entertain, perhaps enlighten (in their youthful folly), of wanting to interact, perhaps spark wider conversations among disparate group (at which they've sometimes, albeit rarely, succeeded), of wanting to motivate, maybe to inspire an evolution (ask us if you want to know why the distinction between that and a revolution must be made), but in the end it comes down at this point to just being a place on the web that people can come who've been coming for years, and those who've happened newly across MOA by chance in the intervening 20-plus years since its first public incarnation, where life goes on. No. An 'experimence' is something between an experiment (intentional, but can be done by anyone without necessarily adhering to scientific rigor, in which case it may hold validity for the purposes of those performing the experiment - the experiment in this case seeking to understand how overt observation changes the nature of this game called life - but would not in the recognized scientific community) and just plain experiences, in this case those of both the observed and observer. The Jaways' only goal is to live life under observation. MOA was conceived of in November of 1994. Its first broadcast was in Minneapolis, MN, US, in October of 1996, and its first livestream began out of Jacksonville, NC, US sometime in 1997 or '98." }, { "question": "How do I get a better view of ________?", "answer": "That will come with time. MOA is funded entirely out-of-pocket by people who work for a living and have little disposable income, so improvements are made as finances allow. From YouNow's \"EnemaBucket\": \"Do [the Jaways] chose [sic] to not use https on [their] website due to the fact that it's easier to intercept http traffic\". No. MOA's current hosting provider charges $10/month for a security certificate that tells you nothing more than that its owners are willing to spend $10/mo. for the appearance of trustworthiness, and self-signed certificates cause more problems than they solve. When the Jaways get around to switching providers, they'll move to one that offers a free security certificate and then - without changing anything about the site or the business - it will have an https address. If in doubt about a site, it's worth checking its whois information for continuity of and transparency about ownership." } ]
[ { "question": "Can I use them for my advertisement/calendar/greeting cards/site/etc?", "answer": "FunPic is not a stock photo agency and we don't have the rights to sell these images, since those were sent by the visitors and they didn't give the right to sell them, just to put it on FunPic. However you can try to contact them if they allowed this feature of the site, just click on their names and use \"Send message\" link." }, { "question": "- Do you have the pictures in larger format?", "answer": "No, and as we mentioned above, FunPic is not a stock photo site. - Can I download all the pictures and videos somehow (eg." }, { "question": "- Would you send pictures every day to my e-mail address?", "answer": "No, we don't send pictures. You can subscribe to FunList, which is a mailing list and you will receive funny things." } ]
[ { "question": "Where can I recycle my glasses?", "answer": "Donate, Recycle, Transform - Find out more about how we recycle donated second-hand glasses to provide access to sustainable and affordable eye care services across Africa." }, { "question": "How much do you make from each pair of glasses?", "answer": "No one lives in poverty because of poor eyesight; no one lives with poor eyesight because of poverty." }, { "question": "Will you pick the glasses up/ how do we get them to you?", "answer": "Vision Aid Overseas is a registered charity (in England) no. 1081695. © 2016 Vision Aid Overseas. All rights reserved." } ]
[ { "question": "Is the Travelguard fire retardant?", "answer": "Yes, but not fireproof. The heat resistant materials only work up to certain temperatures." } ]
[ { "question": "How can alumni use the library's resources?", "answer": "Alumni need to get an alumni card from the Alumni House across from the campus. By presenting this card to librarians or IT staff, you can be given a password good for seven days of computer access (this can be renewed after the time is up by requesting it again in person) and printing, with complete access to the databases and journals. Alumni can also check out books but do not have inter-library loan privleges." } ]
[ { "question": "What is Registry Department?", "answer": "According to the Universities and University Colleges Act 1971, the Registrar means' Registrar, or Head of Department in University which is managing Human Resources, Academic Issues or other issues related to the General Administration, and also includes any other person which are appointed to the full-time position that are created and named as such by statute or otherwise." }, { "question": "4. Who is the Vice Chancellor?", "answer": "Yang Berbahagia Kol. (K) Dato' Prof. Dr. Zul Azhar Zahid Jamal is the Vice Chancellor of Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP). 5." } ]
[ { "question": "Capture frame is not available, why?", "answer": "Capture frame function is also not available with Motion2 enabled. Please disable Motion2. On Windows XP capture frame is not available with hardware acceleration enabled. Make sure both Motion2 and hardware acceleration are disabled. 3." } ]
[ { "question": "Are Podiatric services covered by Alberta Health Care?", "answer": "Podiatry is only partially covered by Alberta Health Care. However, most insurances will reimburse the patient for some or all of the fees for visits. It depends on your individual insurance as to how much and how often they will cover." }, { "question": "Why is the service not covered fully?", "answer": "We are a private office and are only partially covered by the government. However, the advantage of our services is that we can provide timely and efficient care! Okay, I understand." }, { "question": "But, do you provide direct billing for insurance?", "answer": "We are happy to say that we are able to provide direct billing with some insurance companies. As time goes by, more and more insurances are making our services more accessible to their insured. Call us to see if your private insurance is one that we can bill directly! No. We are always happy to be referred by your family doctor. However, you are free to call us and make the appointment at your convenience and we can usually see you within a week! We are a general podiatric clinic and see many foot conditions. Please feel free to review our most common conditions section." }, { "question": "Do you perform foot and ankle surgery?", "answer": "Yes! We have surgical solutions for your foot and ankle pain when conservative methods have failed." }, { "question": "Do you provide orthotic therapy?", "answer": "Yes! Orthotics and biomechanics is a mainstay of Podiatric treatment. When you arrive, you have the convenience of FREE parking at the Lutheran church on 76 Ave or our underground parking which is only $3/ hour. We also have street parking available." }, { "question": "Why should I come see your office?", "answer": "Great question! We are a specialty office and understand foot and ankle conditions. Not only this is all we do but our Doctor and Staff are dedicated to helping you rid acute and chronic foot pain. As you can see from the above questions, we provide surgical, and conservative options. In addition, we are skilled at what we do and this is why we are known as a specialty office. We are always available and always perfecting our services!" } ]
[ { "question": "How does the 92-Day Program Roll?", "answer": "Every Day! Juice Feasting is a beautiful and meaningful Hero’s Journey. Every Day for 92 Days you will receive a message in your inbox and access to a new Day on the Program, chock full of David’s personal files, topical videos, audio, articles, books, and a forum for deep discussion. We have designed Juice Feasting to keep you on point and engaged in the Course the entire way through, whether you are Juice Feasting and want the informational and inspirational support, or you are using the Course for a major overview of The Spectrum of Diet, Integrated Nutrition, and Juice Feasting." }, { "question": "Is the Juice Feasting Preparation Course really free?", "answer": "Yes! It always has been, and always will be. Juice Feasting is a Life Practice that we know has the deep capacity to transform lives. At this time we need such a practice to transform individuals and society in an authentic, healthy, and deep way. We have made the Juice Feasting Preparation Course free and available to all as a skillful Act of Love at a time when we need it most. We are stewards of Juice Feasting to serve everyone. This is the original home of the 92-Day Program. It is here that you will find the most comprehensive overview and detailed guidance on starting your own Juice Feast! Welcome!" }, { "question": "What is in the Preparation Course?", "answer": "You are in for a treat! We have developed the Prep Course over the last decade, honing and updating it based on the experience of thousands of Juice Feasters, including over 800 days of our own experience with the Life Practice over the years. But remember, you need to sign up in the window to the right, or the same window on the front page of Juice Feasting, to gain access to the free Prep Course!" }, { "question": "How do I become a member of the 92-Day Juice Feasting Program?", "answer": "Simply go to this page and sign up: The 92-Day Juice Feasting Program Sign-Up Page. Once you have registered, you will receive your login details for the Preparation Course, the opening of the Juice Feasting Program, and an invite into the private Juice Feasting Green Room!" }, { "question": "Where can I get personal support in my Juice Feast?", "answer": "Excellent question! See the “Juice Feasting Health & Nutrition Questions” section below for all the info! I can’t access some of the pages on the 92-Day Juice Feasting Program." }, { "question": "What am I doing wrong?", "answer": "Don’t worry! As long as you are logged in you are doing everything right! The 92-Day Juice Feasting Nutrition Course Is designed with your optimal growth and learning in mind. In an effort to help you make systematic process through all of the incredible information in the 92-Day Course we have designed it to roll out one day at a time. When you first sign up you will have access to The entire Juice Feasting Preparation Course and the important information on Days 1 through 4 to ensure you have all the material you will need in the first few days. You will get a message in your inbox each day highlighting the most important information for that day along with access to the new day’s materials. At the end of the 92-Day Course you will continue to have unlimited access to all of the course materials for the duration of your membership. I want to change my account password." }, { "question": "Where can I do that?", "answer": "One you are logged in, select “Edit My Account” from the black menu bar near the top of the page. On the resulting page choose “Account Info” and you will be able to enter a new password. My login does not seem to work. If you are receiving a message that says, “invalid username or password” try making sure there are no extra spaces when you enter your username or password. Many times when we copy and paste, the computer will copy a leading or trailing space and this empty character can foul your access to the site. Remember, once you are logged in you can change your password to something that will be easier for you to type in the future. If you are getting a message that says “Don’t Spill Your Juice” you are probably still logged in to the site, but you don’t yet have access to the material you were trying to access. I am not receiving your Juice Feasting messages in my inbox." }, { "question": "Where are they?", "answer": "Whether you have signed up for the free Juice Feasting Preparation Course or purchased Access to the 92-Day Juice Feasting Nutrition Program, you should be receiving emails from us almost immediately. If you haven’t received log in information within 10-15 minutes of signing up, please check your spam folder and mark them all as NOT Spam if you find them there. If you still can’t find our emails please contact our Support Team and we will get it sorted out for you! So I need tech support beyond this page." }, { "question": "Can you link me in?", "answer": "Our Support Team hours are Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00 PST to be with our families. If you contact us on the weekend, enjoy your juices and we will answer you on Monday morning! Thank you! You have several excellent avenues for finding skillful, informed, and supportive answers to your questions about Juice Feasting, Nutrition, and Health. The Juice Feasting Q&A with David and Katrina Rainoshek. Make sure you have signed up for the Free Prep Course in the window at the top-right of this page. Once you have received your login info in your inbox, sign in and you will have access to the entire Prep Course including the Juice Feasting Q&A. The Green Room for 92-Day Program Members. Online for 5 years, this deep forum is a gathering ground for mutual support, questions, and a wide-ranging discussion about all things related to Juice Feasting and the topics we raise across the entire 92-Day Juice Feasting Program. Here you can post photos and videos, create your own detailed profile, read private blogs, start discussions, read classic conversations about Juice Feasting, and connect with all Juice Feasting members and practitioners. Sign up for the 92-Day Program to gain access to this invaluable community. You have two amazing options here. In the”Coaching” menu on the top of this page you can find the info and contact options for our Juice Feasting coaches. You can also join a 5-Day Juice Feasting CREW Juice Feast here: The Juice Feasting CREW. This is an excellent seasonal Juice Feasting Life Practice group David Rainoshek started in 2013 with colleagues Chris Whitcoe and Erika Henson to make accessible a regular Juice Feast with LIVE nightly group calls for a whole week to get you in, through, and out of a seasonal tune-up Juice Feast. Learn more about this superb group on the CREW sign-up page!" } ]
[ { "question": "How do I start my home inventory?", "answer": "Note that it still isn't possible to import into the home inventory. This feature of the product hasn't been developed in a number of years. I could not find this feature on the Money 2005 International version." } ]
[ { "question": "Is there a guarantee that I will lose weight?", "answer": "There is no guarantee. It depends on a person to person. It depends whether you follow your diet plan and are regular with your workouts. On an average, our clients lose 4 kg in a month. 1 kg every week." }, { "question": "/ How old clients do you take?", "answer": "We have age group from 8 year to 78 year who take online personal training from us." }, { "question": "How can you help me?", "answer": "We also offer e training/ online training. You can enrol with us. See the package that you want to choose and we will send you your workout and diet plan online." }, { "question": "Do you also have dance classes?", "answer": "Yes, we teach Tango. See more information about it here. I am pregnant/ I have just delivered a baby." } ]
[ { "question": "Q:Are there restrictions to living at Caritas Residence?", "answer": "A:Caritas was built in partnership with the Sisters of Charity as a women-only residence. Most suites are reserved for this congregation; however a small number of suites are available for women in the community. Please contact our General Manager for more information." }, { "question": "Q:Do I have to be associated with the Sisters of Charity to live at Caritas Residence?", "answer": "A:No, you do not need to be associated with the Sisters of Charity to live here. For more information on becoming a resident, please contact our General Manager. A:At Caritas, our suites are furnished but you can bring your own furnishing and decorations to make it feel like home." }, { "question": "Q:Do you have visiting hours?", "answer": "A:Your family and friends are welcome to visit you at any time. We simply ask that you are present for the duration of their visit." }, { "question": "Q:What is included in the monthly rate?", "answer": "A:Parkland offers all-inclusive packages designed to cover the costs of daily living, including three meals per day, weekly laundry and housekeeping services, medication administration and individualized care based on assessment, organized recreation activities, cable and local phone service. A:Caritas offers Care at Home for those requiring additional services in the comfort of their home. Care at Home provides one-on-one assistance, so when the little things seem big, Care at Home`s caring employees are there to help. Care at Home care providers can assist clients with personal care as well as accompaniment to appointments and stay with you during a post-hospital recovery." } ]
[ { "question": "What devices are compatible with my event App?", "answer": "Learn more about compatible devices. The HelloCrowd Container App or our Branded Event Apps are available for iOS and Android devices - our Apps does not support Windows or Blackberry devices." } ]
[ { "question": "2.In what state is Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM) can be found?", "answer": "Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM), is located in Batu Pahat, Johor, the southern vibrant economic corridor of Peninsular Malaysia. 3." }, { "question": "Where to stay at UTHM?", "answer": "If you come to UTHM, you can stay at the University’s Residential College. These include comfortable dwellings at Taman Melewar Residential College. 4." }, { "question": "How can students apply to stay at the University’s Residential College?", "answer": "Students can fill in the application form available at the counter of Centre for Graduate Studies, UTHM. 5." }, { "question": "Are all Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM) students eligible to stay in campus?", "answer": "Only first semester’s students are given the privilege to stay in the campus. 6." }, { "question": "What are the requirements for admission to Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)?", "answer": "The requirements for admission to Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia vary according to the academic programme. You can visit the website for more details. 7." }, { "question": "Does UTHM provide scholarships and funds for international Students?", "answer": "UTHM does provide scholarships and funds for our National and International students but they are primarily reserved for academically excellent students. 8." }, { "question": "Does UTHM provide sports and recreation facilities for their students?", "answer": "Definitely, UTHM Sports Unit caters for the sports and recreational needs of the University’s community. Its mission is to nurture the development and expansion of sports culture in the University. In addition, it promotes the cultivation of healthy lifestyle among students and staff. The exciting annual sport events for both staff and students have always been filled with delightful competition. 1. I have submitted my application to undertake post-graduate studies at UTHM but I receive a letter indicating that I am unsuccessful." }, { "question": "May I know the reason?", "answer": "Your application has been evaluated by the Faculty/Centre in accordance with the criteria for admission. There are various reasons why an application is rejected. For example, a highly competitive programme, lack of experience, does not meet the minimum requirements, etc. 2. I have submitted my application to further my studies." }, { "question": "When will I receive the result?", "answer": "It takes approximately 6 week for an application to be processed and the offer letter to be issued. 3." }, { "question": "Who can I name to be the Referee and how long does it take to process my application?", "answer": "To apply, you need to purchase the application form (available from the Centre for Graduate Studies) with a postal or money order of RM10.00 made payable to “Bursary, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia”, or you can download the application form from the Website. Your referee should be from an academic institution or from your place of employment. The processing period for the programme takes approximately 6 week. 4. I wish to enrol as a postgraduate student in UTHM." }, { "question": "May I know the programmes of study offered?", "answer": "UTHM offers three modes of study: by Research, Mixed Mode and Coursework. These are offered in various disciplines on a full-time or part-time basis. For further details of the programmes, please visit our website. 5." }, { "question": "I have submitted a self-addressed envelope and a postal order for purchase of the application form, but I have not received it; May I know the reason for the delay?", "answer": "It could be that your request has not reached the Centre for Graduate Studies. Do forward us a copy of the slip of purchase of the postal or money order for verification. The form will be delivered to you soon afterwards. 7. I am currently studying for my Master’s degree at UTM, Skudai, Johore. I wish to transfer to UTHM to continue my study." }, { "question": "Am I allowed and what is the procedure?", "answer": "This is allowed for research programme only. However you are required to fill up the application form and include a note to explain the situation. 1. I have registered with UTHM but I have not received my matric card." }, { "question": "How long does it take for the card to be ready for collection?", "answer": "Normally, the matric card is issued on the registration day, unless there is amendment or correction of personal particulars. 2. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I am unable to register as a coursework candidate in March or September." }, { "question": "What am I supposed to do?", "answer": "3. I will be completing my Masters degree soon with another University abroad. Simultaneously, I would like to pursue my Ph.D degree with UTHM." }, { "question": "Am I allowed?", "answer": "Registration for a Ph.D degree with UTHM without a recognized Masters degree is not permitted. The regulations for admission states that you must be in possession of a Masters degree before you can register. 4. I am a registered Masters candidate with UTHM and I wish to pursue another Masters degree in one of our local Universities or maybe abroad." }, { "question": "Am I permitted?", "answer": "Simultaneous registration for another degree with any other university, locally or abroad, without prior permission from UTHM is not allowed. 5. I am offered admission as a full-time student." }, { "question": "Can I request for a change of status to part-time?", "answer": "Yes, you are allowed to change by filling the Application to Change Registration Status form. However the change from full-time to part-time or vice versa is only permitted once throughout your study. 1." }, { "question": "How can I check on the student fees ?", "answer": "Students can check for the rates and types of fees at the Bursary's Office website. 2." }, { "question": "When is the deadline for fees to be paid by the student ?", "answer": "Students must pay all fees within three weeks after the semester begins, except for the sponsored students. 3." }, { "question": "Should I postpone the study, can I ask for refund of the fees that have been paid ?", "answer": "Students who are given permission for leave of absence after the mid-semester have to pay the fees in full. Those who are given the permission before the mid-semester break will have to pay half of the tuition fees. However the service fee must be fully settled." }, { "question": "5.How many times is a student allowed a conversion of candidature from full-time to part-time and vice-versa ?", "answer": "Conversions of status is only allowed ONCE during a candidature period, with the approval of the Dean of the Centre for Graduate Studies. 6. My candidature will lapse in about 4 months time." }, { "question": "To whom and where should I request for an extension ?", "answer": "An extension of candidature must be made to the Dean of Centre for Graduate Studies at least 2 months prior to the expiration date of the candidature. For this purpose, a formal letter of appeal must be written to the Dean of Centre for Graduate Studies. 7. I wish to terminate my candidature." }, { "question": "Who should I inform?", "answer": "Withdrawal from continuing your studies can be made to the Dean of Centre for Graduate Studies by filling the Study Withdrawal Form. 8." }, { "question": "As a research student, when my candidature lapses in July, do I need to re-register?", "answer": "If your candidature lapses in July and provided that you have completed your research i.e. submitted 4 copies of your thesis, you still have to re-register to activate your status as a student until the viva is over. Should there be no progress as yet, you need to apply for an extension and re-register too. Otherwise you will be terminated by UTHM. 9. I wish to change my candidature from coursework to research." }, { "question": "I wish to postpone my studies as my company will be sending me on an overseas assignment.What is the procedure?", "answer": "Approval for postponement of studies must be made to the Dean of Centre for Graduate Studies by filling in the Suspension of Studies Request Form." } ]
[ { "question": "Security is always given the top priority at www.charityduckraces.co.uk and all of your personal information will be treated as confidential and we won??", "answer": "leak any of your information to other third part. We will keep them on a secure server and will fully comply with all applicable Data Protection and consumer legislation on our part. We ensure the security of all transaction data by using advanced security solution provider. Online shopping had never been safer and easier. Stay safe online with us." } ]
[ { "question": "Q: What are my account and the routing numbers?", "answer": "A: You can find them easily on your check book (see below) or monthly statement." }, { "question": "Q: What is the minimum to open a checking or savings account?", "answer": "A: The minimum is $100.00. A: Contact your employer or the agency issuing the funds and complete a direct deposit form." }, { "question": "Q: What is the difference between the available balance and the memo balance?", "answer": "A: The memo balance includes holds currently placed on your account and deposits and/or debits that have not yet posted to your account." }, { "question": "Q: Where can I find my account balance?", "answer": "Online banking, the Info Line at 1-800-556-5429, the bank's mobile app, or by calling any of our convenient branch locations." }, { "question": "Q: Is the ATM balance the actual balance in my account?", "answer": "A: No, the ATM balance does not reflect outstanding checks or memo activity on the account." }, { "question": "Q: Do you have overdraft protection on checking accounts?", "answer": "A: Yes, for qualifying accounts. Please call or stop by one of our branch locations." }, { "question": "Q: Can I open a savings account for my grandchild?", "answer": "A: Yes, as long as you have documentation verifying the child’s social security number." }, { "question": "Q: Can I order checks online?", "answer": "A: Yes, click here to order your checks from Deluxe. A. Choose New User from the log-in section on the home page. Q." }, { "question": "Is the web site safe?", "answer": "A. Yes, the login screen and account access pages are protected by 128 bit encryption. Q." }, { "question": "Can I transfer money between accounts?", "answer": "A. Yes, the transfer limit is $2,000.00. The limit can be raised or lowered based on your needs. To change the transfer limit please call the bank's online banking department at (812) 670-2219. Q." }, { "question": "Is there a fee for bill pay?", "answer": "A. No, if you pay at least two bills each month. For any month where less than 2 bills are paid there will be a charge of $5.95 for that month. Q." }, { "question": "How can I add an account I just opened to my online banking?", "answer": "A. Contact the Online Banking Department (812) 670-2219 or Bookkeeping (812) 256-3271. Q. I don’t see the lock at the bottom of the screen." }, { "question": "How do I know this website is secure?", "answer": "A. If the URL (web address) starts with “https//” then it is a secure page. Q." }, { "question": "Can I use electronic bill payment with all my accounts?", "answer": "A. No, only checking accounts can be used for bill payment purposes. Q." }, { "question": "Who can be paid using the bill payment system?", "answer": "A. Anyone in the 50 United States and territories who can accept a check can be paid using the bill payment system. You can pay practically anyone; charge accounts, utilities, auto- loans, professionals, even a lawn care service or a relative. However, tax payments (such as federal, state and local) and court directed payments (such as alimony and child support) cannot be processed through our online bill payment system. Q." }, { "question": "How do I place a ‘stop payment’ on a bill payment?", "answer": "A. A payment may be edited or deleted any time before the “process date.” Payments that have been remitted electronically cannot be stopped. Q." }, { "question": "Can I pay my taxes at your website?", "answer": "A. We do not take tax payments at our website. You can pay your taxes online by going to the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System." }, { "question": "Q: Can I get more than one card per account?", "answer": "A: Yes. For personal accounts, the person’s name must be on the account. For business accounts, authorized signers may request additional cards to be issued." }, { "question": "Q: Is there a charge for using my VISA Check/debit card?", "answer": "A: If used as a debit, there is a $1.00 charge. If used as a credit, there is no charge. A: Call any branch during business hours. After hours call 844-202-5333." }, { "question": "Q: Can you choose your own PIN for your ATM/debit card?", "answer": "A: Yes, you can change your PIN at any NWSB ATM. You will need the current PIN to make the change. A: It takes a week to ten days." }, { "question": "Q: What is my loan payoff?", "answer": "A. You can call us anytime during business hours at our Loan Operations Center (812) 670- 2233 or fax the request to (812) 256-7248 to receive a loan payoff. Q." }, { "question": "Can I have my loan payment deducted from my account?", "answer": "A. Yes, you can have the payment automatically deducted by signing up at any of our branch locations or by calling the Loan Operations Center (812) 670-2233. You can also make your payment online by using internet banking. A. Yes, if the loan is with NWSB and you have an account with us, you can make a payment using internet banking, by making an online transfer. If the loan is with someone else you can make a payment online by using the Bill Payment Option. Q." }, { "question": "What is my loan number?", "answer": "A. Your loan number can be located on the top of your coupon in your coupon book. If you receive a monthly statement, your loan number will be located on the statement. You can also call any of our offices for assistance. Q." }, { "question": "Do you make 30 year fixed rate mortgage loans?", "answer": "A. Yes, for details please see our mortgage loan's page or contact a loan officer at Charlestown (812-256-5020), Sellersburg (812-246-6626) or River Ridge (812-256-5462). Q." }, { "question": "What are your auto loan rates?", "answer": "A. For rates on automobiles, boats, RV’s, etc. you can stop into any of our branch locations. Any of our loan officers would be glad to help. Q." }, { "question": "Can I make a payment using my MasterCard or Visa?", "answer": "A. Yes, for details and to make a credit card payment over the phone, call our Loan Operations Center (812) 670-2233. There will be a $10.00 convenience fee to make a credit card payment over the phone." } ]
[ { "question": "How does our group become ratified?", "answer": "You must apply for ratification each year even if you are a returning club. The application form is available online. The hard copy of the application form is available for print here or you can also pick-up an application form from any SA Front Office." }, { "question": "What is the deadline for ratification?", "answer": "Ratification begins each year on September 1st, and closes on March 1st of each academic year. Approved ratification for a club will last until April 30th. No applications will be accepted between March 1st and April 30th." }, { "question": "How many members does a group need to have to be eligible for ratification?", "answer": "To be eligible for ratification, a group must have at least 3 club executives and 10 members. The executives are included in the total membership. A member is defined as any student currently enrolled at George Brown College." }, { "question": "Does our club need a bank account, or can you just write me a cheque?", "answer": "The Student Association controls funding for all clubs. Clubs must submit a cheque request to the Clubs & Student Involvement Coordinator. A cheque request takes on average 10-15 business days to be processed. Funds will be reimbursed to club Executive Members in the form of a cheque upon completion and approval of all required documentation including receipts." }, { "question": "What is the difference between the tiered funding?", "answer": "All clubs begin at Bronze Status. Clubs must operate for at least one-year and must meet all requirements of their current status before being promoted to the next tier. Should your contact information change at any time, please send an email with the appropriate changes to clubs@sagbc.ca and/or clubsassistant@sagbc.ca. It is vital that we have the most up to date contact email for your group, as most important notices are delivered via email. For additional inquiries about clubs, please contact the Clubs Coordinator at clubs@sagbc.ca or 416-415-5000 x.6003 or book an appointment below." } ]
[ { "question": "What is your shipping charges?", "answer": "You can place an order online after you have been approved to open an account. Simply fill out the application form and a member of staff will endeavour to approve you within an hour. Yes, you will need to apply for an account before you can place a wholesale order for Freebird Tea. Once you have been approved you will receive a login and password to order wholesale. If you have any queries you can contact the office. Calls will be received between the hours of 9am – 5pm. Your parcel is scanned at each stage of it’s journey to you. Freebird will supply you with a Fastway Tracking number to track your parcel. Fastway cannot track parcels based on Names, Addresses or phone numbers. If you don’t have a tracking number please contact us sales@freebird.ventures. Items may be returned in original, undamaged packaging and must be deemed to be unsuitable for sale/re-sale before credit is awarded. No returns will be accepted after 30 days from shipment. If any goods are found to be defective on delivery we will gladly replace at our expense. This does not affect your statutory rights." } ]
[ { "question": "Q: Are all cemeteries regulated by the State of New York?", "answer": "A: No, the Division of Cemeteries and the New York State Cemetery Board regulate only those cemeteries that are incorporated under the Not-for-Profit Corporation Law. Cemeteries that do not fall under their jurisdiction include religious, municipal, private, national and family cemeteries." }, { "question": "Q: Can a cemetery refuse burial?", "answer": "3. Nonpayment of an authorized lot tax. These three conditions apply only to those cemeteries under the jurisdiction of the NYS Cemetery Board." }, { "question": "Q: Can someone be buried on private property?", "answer": "A: While some communities may have local regulations on this matter, there are no state regulations concerning burial on private property. However, the New York State Sanitary Code (10NYCRR, Parts 100-158) does define the distances required between cemeteries and water sources (which vary from district to district). Anyone wishing to make burial arrangements on private property should check with his or her local government officials." }, { "question": "Q: What is the New York State Cemetery Board, and what are its functions?", "answer": "A: The NYS Cemetery Board oversees the Division of Cemeteries' operations and administers the New York State Cemetery Law. The cemetery law sets standards for the establishment, maintenance, and preservation of burial grounds in New York State. The Cemetery Board is made up of the New York State Secretary of State, the New York State Attorney General and the New York State Commissioner of Health." }, { "question": "Q: Can I choose how my remains will be disposed of?", "answer": "A: Yes, you have a choice of how your remains will be disposed, including cremation, burial, and entombment. Written instructions explaining your wishes are recommended." }, { "question": "Q: Are there any rules on heir ship regarding unused graves on family plots?", "answer": "A: Burial rights obtained through inheritance should be recorded with the cemetery. Section 1515(b) of the Not-for-Profit Corporation Law regarding ownership of lots states that, unless specifically devised by will, (including reference to the specific lot number, section number, cemetery name), a cemetery lot is inherited by the descendants of the lot owner." }, { "question": "Q: What are trust monies, and how can they be invested?", "answer": "A: Trust monies are funds set aside, and the income is used to preserve cemetery grounds. Trust investments are regulated by the Estates, Powers, and Trust Law of the State of New York. The law requires that cemeteries entrusted with trust monies ensure that the principal shall not be lost. Securities may take the form of interest-bearing bank accounts, certificates of deposit, stocks, and/or bonds." }, { "question": "Q: Can monies be set aside for the eternal care of the cemetery?", "answer": "A: In those cemeteries under the jurisdiction of the Cemetery Board, two principal trust funds exist: the perpetual care fund and the permanent maintenance fund. The perpetual care fund consists of individual and varied amounts of contributions by lot owners. The permanent maintenance fund is funded with a portion of current lot sale receipts and $35 from every interment. The important distinction between these two funds is that perpetual care funds are used for the care of individual graves, plots, mausoleums, or columbarium spaces; while permanent maintenance funds are for cemetery care overall. Only the interest from these funds can be used for maintenance; the principal must remain intact." }, { "question": "Q: What are service charges and how are they regulated in cemeteries?", "answer": "A: Service charges are fees charged by cemeteries for performing any service after the purchase of the grave or lot. The Cemetery Board must approve any service charge increases proposed by incorporated cemeteries. Requests for increases must be fully documented to be considered by the Cemetery Board." }, { "question": "Q: Is a concrete vault or grave liner a requirement for burial?", "answer": "A cemetery may not sell burial vaults. Should a lot owner object to the use of the required concrete vault or grave liner at the time of interment based upon religious belief, the cemetery must, without question, cancel the requirement; provided, however, that the cemetery may impose at the time of interment a reasonable fee for the periodic refilling of the grave." }, { "question": "Q: Is there any time limit for filling a grave after burial?", "answer": "A: While there is no legal requirement on the specific time period for back filling a grave, the Cemetery Board does require that it be completed with reasonable dispatch." } ]
[ { "question": "What does Shabbat look like on Nesiya?", "answer": "Shabbat is celebrated together as a community and is a great opportunity for the participants to bring bits and pieces of their familiar Shabbat experiences from home to Nesiya, as well as learn and celebrate Shabbat in new and exciting ways. There is a traditional Shabbat environment (where group activities don’t violate traditional Shabbat observance) as well as a comfortable atmosphere of relaxation. Shabbat is also a great time to rest for the participants from the busy week of activities and traveling, therefore we use the opportunity to slow down and eat big meals together, singing songs, and have group discussions about what was experienced throughout the week." }, { "question": "Will I be comfortable on Nesiya if I'm Modern Orthodox?", "answer": "Nesiya is a Shomer Shabbat and Kosher program. All group activities are Shabbat-friendly, and Nesiya celebrates Shabbat as a community – engaged in discussion, rest, relaxation – we create a comfortable environment for all the denominations of Jewish teens. If you are open to the experience of exploring Israel with other types of Jewish teens, it will be an incredible experience of sharing various observances of Judaism." }, { "question": "Do I have to be religious or observant to go on Nesiya?", "answer": "No way! Nesiya has teens from all over the Jewish spectrum. Every year Nesiya aims to have a participants from all denominations: Unaffiliated, Reconstructionist, Renewal, Reform, Conservative, Modern Orthodox, Israeli Secular, and Israeli religious." }, { "question": "Do I have to speak or understand Hebrew to go on Nesiya?", "answer": "Nope! The program is bi-lingual, meaning that we translate all discussions and group activities into both English and Hebrew. We expect the Israelis participants to have functional English, and from the North Americans we do not expect knowledge of Hebrew. Nesiya is a great opportunity to start learning Hebrew or practice the Hebrew that you already have. The Israeli teens would be more than happy to have a lively conversation in Hebrew! If you’re rambunctious you might even learn a word or two of Arabic or Amharic!" }, { "question": "Can I spend the free Shabbat with an Israeli participant?", "answer": "Of course – that would be great! Our Israeli participants are usually happy to host the North American participants for the free Shabbat. If a participant doesn’t have family and friends in Israel, they can experience a true Israeli Shabbat. This is a crucial part to integration into the Israeli culture." }, { "question": "Does Nesiya take a political stance?", "answer": "No. Nesiya is Jewish and Zionist, and as such we believe in presenting a broad range of opinions and thoughts about the critical questions of the Arab-Israeli conflict and the nature of Jewish democracy. Our staff represents a spectrum of voices, and our guest speakers will continue broadening that conversation. Whereas Nesiya does not take a political stand, participants are encouraged to formulate and voice their own opinions, and organizationally we believe in the profound importance of exposure to a spectrum of political stances even if they are sometimes difficult to hear." }, { "question": "Do Nesiya staff have daily communication with the Ministry of Tourism regarding potential threats, and will the program agenda be modified as needed?", "answer": "Nesiya works closely with the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) “Situation Room,” where they go over our itineraries day-by-day and advise on adjustments they feel must be made. Nesiya has been around for 30 years, and we have run programming through both intifadas, as well as Operation Protective Edge in summer 2014, all under strict security and the supervision of our seniors educators, Keshet Tours, and the IDF." }, { "question": "Will the participants be using public transportation or private buses at all times?", "answer": "Nesiya participants travel on private tour buses at all times, and we always have an armed security guard with us when we are traveling off base. The North American participants are not allowed to use public transportation, and for the free weekend, even though the Israeli participants are allowed to ride public transportation, if they are bringing one of the North American participants home, a parent will come to get them." }, { "question": "How much latitude are the students given with respect to doing things apart from the larger group and from adults?", "answer": "There are a limited number of slots of unstructured free time off of the bases during Nesiya, primarily for shopping and exploring. The participants will be in small groups and there will always be counselor in the area, with defined boundaries; this free-time is also pending security clearance." }, { "question": "Are there Financial Aid or scholarships available?", "answer": "Yes. Nesiya has scholarships available! Nesiya can offer special scholarships for teens from the Boston and Cleveland areas. There are also merit scholarships for participants who have attended the following programs: Brandeis summer programs, BIMA, Etgar 36, Panim, Bronfman Youth Fellowship Israel. A special scholarship is awarded to those participants who have applied to the Bronfman Youth Fellowship Israel. Need-based Financial Aid is available. Parents of the participant must fill out and return the Financial Aid Form in full [this can be requested from a Nesiya staff member at info@nesiya.org]." }, { "question": "Can I apply for scholarships and grants for local funding in addition to Nesiya scholarships?", "answer": "Nesiya encourages you to apply for any and all local funding and grants to include in your tuition for Nesiya. Usually communities have Jewish Federations, synagogues, Rabbis’ discretionary funds, programs such as Passport to Israel, Gift of Israel, etc. that help assist teens and their families to save, match, or grant money for travel to Israel. There are resources out there for teens looking to travel to Israel, you just have to start looking for them! The sooner one gets started on ‘fundraising’ money from different organizations, the better!" }, { "question": "What do I do if I don't think my parents or I have enough money to go on Nesiya?", "answer": "Speak with us! It never hurts to ask us, here at the Nesiya office, about whether there is scholarship money available. Whether there is local funding or our own scholarship funds available, we want to try to help you come on Nesiya – so send us an email and we’ll start the process." }, { "question": "How is Nesiya different from other Israel programs?", "answer": "Nesiya is a unique summer program that has been around for 30 years of programming! Diversity – Nesiya is made up of a diverse group of teen peers because we are not affiliated with a specific movement of Judaism. Nesiya participants come from all different walks of life – geographically, religiously, culturally, and socioeconomically. Arts workshops, Community Service, Israeli-Arab/Palestinian dialogue – Nesiya includes a couple of elements that are unique to the Nesiya program. The arts (music, movement, writing, and visual arts) are used to express the journey through Israel for 3-4 different workshop days, along with a final project. A two-day community service project is also included, as well as a dialogue with Israeli-Arabs/Palestinians in order to get to the know the real Israeli culture and society." }, { "question": "Can I speak with Alumni of Nesiya?", "answer": "Yes! We would love to put you in touch with some Nesiya Alumni from your area to speak with them about Nesiya and their experiences in Israel on Nesiya. Please contact us to put you in touch with them: info@nesiya.org." }, { "question": "What if I'm not such an arts-focused person?", "answer": "Nesiya is not all about the arts. If you’re not such an arts-focused person, Nesiya will still be a great Israel program for you. True, we do have 4-5 days of arts workshops on the program. We see the arts as a means and form of expression to do alongside the journey through Israel. There are plenty of Alumni who have not been ‘into’ the arts and have loved their Nesiya experience! Some have even expressed to us that the arts workshops allowed them to explore themselves and express themselves in a way that they would never have expected." }, { "question": "What are the arts workshops exactly?", "answer": "The arts workshops are approximately 4-5 days of the Nesiya summer program that are used as a tool to express the journey that the Nesiya-ers are taking throughout their summer in Israel. Different Israeli artists and educators are brought in for the workshops to teach and guide the Nesiya participants in their journey. The options mainly include: music, visual arts, writing, and movement." }, { "question": "What does a typical day look like on Nesiya?", "answer": "On Nesiya the schedule is varied, as we’re doing different fun and exciting activities every day!" }, { "question": "Can I come to Nesiya with a friend?", "answer": "Yes. In striving to create an inclusive community, we are aware that prior relationships can limit one’s ability to develop new relationships. Since most Nesiya participants do not know each other before the summer, we encourage friends who join Nesiya together to open themselves up to new friendships." } ]
[ { "question": "What happens if I receive a 1-star or 2-star rating?", "answer": "Instawork is committed to creating a positive experience for both Instawork Professionals and Partners at every gig and we take low ratings on both sides very seriously. Occasionally, Partners give a low rating to Instawork Professionals who didn’t quite meet their expectations. When you get a 1-star or 2-star rating, you'll be temporarily unable to book new gigs until we have a chance to evaluate the reason for the rating. 2- Call us immediately on that number to let us know what happened during the gig and the reasons why you think you got a low rating. 3- We will evaluate the issue and let you know if we can unlock your Instawork account." }, { "question": "1- What will happen to gigs I've booked with the Partner that rated me 1-2 stars?", "answer": "Those gigs will be cancelled and you won’t see any gigs with that business in the future." }, { "question": "2- What will happen to gigs I've already booked with other Instawork Partners?", "answer": "You will still be able to work those gigs that you already booked with other Partners. You just won’t be able to book any new gigs until you call us." }, { "question": "3- What happens to payments from previous gigs I worked, including the gig I got low ratings for?", "answer": "You will still get paid for all the gigs you worked, regardless of ratings, on the regular weekly payment schedule." }, { "question": "4- Once I call Instawork, how soon will I be able to book gigs again?", "answer": "If your account is unlocked, you will be able to book new gigs right away." }, { "question": "5- Will this temporary suspension count against me?", "answer": "Your average ratings are always impacted by low ratings and you may lose your Gold status if your average rating drops below 4.5. However, there will be no additional penalties once your account is unlocked." } ]
[ { "question": "Can you help?", "answer": "Yes we can. All initial consultations are FREE for up to one hour. Yes of course. We are genuine high street accountants, not hiding away on the internet. I want to use an online accountant only and don't need to meet you." }, { "question": "Can you still help?", "answer": "Yes we can work entirely remotely online with you. I'm interested in talking to you but worried what my present accountant will think. You don't need to worry. All conversations either face to face, by phone or email remain confidential and your present accountant will only be contacted if you decide to appoint us. If your business is included in this list we have extensive experience and can certainly help you. All services we supply are based around your specific requirements so we'll assess what needs doing before providing a meaningful quote for you to consider. Please get in touch and tell us what you need help with. We'll then provide a no obligation quote for you to consider, usually within 24 hours." }, { "question": "Is there any work you won't do?", "answer": "We will not take on any new work where there are tax investigations ongoing or where tax affairs are badly out of order and HMRC are chasing arrears. We don't do this work because it is extremely time consuming, not of our making, and reduces the time we can spend with our existing loyal clients. In fact our partnership with Liberty Accounts means we can also offer a perfect book-keeping solution to charities, including integrated gift aid processing." } ]
[ { "question": "What is Engineering Design responsible for?", "answer": "We advertise our projects in the Saturday Legal Ads in the East Valley Tribune, and we post the RFQ on our web page under the Architectural / Engineering Design Opportunities. There are two sources for that information. All of the projects we will perform are listed in the City's Capital Improvement Program (CIP) and are available at the City Clerk's office. Projects that we will be soliciting statements of qualifications for are listed on our web site under the heading of Architectural/Engineering Design Opportunities. The City uses Maricopa Association of Governments (MAG) standards and City of Mesa supplements to MAG. The Mesa Standard Details and Specifications are available on our web site, or they can be purchased at 55 North Center Street in Mesa for a nominal cost. Our standard plan sheet formats are also available on our web site under the Standards and Details heading. Review MAG details or MAG Uniform Standard Specification and Details for Public Works Construction. The City has boilerplate contracts that are non-negotiable located at Engineering Contracts. These contracts include specific insurance requirements that must be met before a contract can be signed, including an insurance certificate form that must be completed. We advise any interested firms to review these documents thoroughly and verify that your insurer will complete the required form before you expend resources pursuing City of Mesa work. The City selects consultants in a couple of different ways, either through direct selection or through a qualifications based selection. Direct selection is done when the project is completely locally funded and is under the fee limits set forth in State Law ($250,000 for Architecture and Landscape Architecture, $500,000 for Engineering). Qualifications based selection is done when State or Federal funding is being used on the project, or when the project is locally funded but the fee is expected to exceed the limits set forth in State Law. We currently use consultants for approximately 80% of the projects we perform. Because of the variety of project types, we contract directly with Architects, Landscape Architects, and Civil, Environmental, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers. Engineering Design is responsible for the analysis, design and bidding of all of the City of Mesa's capital projects, including Utilities, Transportation, Parks & Recreation and Buildings." } ]
[ { "question": "How do I know whether an osteopath is properly qualified?", "answer": "Anyone practicing as an osteopath is required, by law, to be registered with the General Osteopathic Council, established by The Osteopaths Act, 1993. This ensures that patients have the same safeguards as when visiting their doctor or dentist. All osteopaths must carry public Indemnity Insurance in order to be registered. There are probably more similarities than differences as all are classed as musculo-skeletal experts and treat mostly the same kinds of conditions. Generally though, chiropractors tend to treat the spine only and routinely use x-rays for diagnostic purposes. Physiotherapists on the other hand tend to routinely prescribe rehabilitative exercises. Osteopaths treat the whole person and take other areas of the body into consideration rather than just the area in pain. We look for the underlying cause of the problem and diagnose through case history notes, clinical examination and palpation. Osteopaths treat with 'hands on' techniques, exercise prescription and postural rehabilitation." } ]
[ { "question": "Question: Where can your trucks dump and where can’t they dump?", "answer": "Answer: The trucks we use to deliver products are very heavy. The smaller trucks are around 15,000 lbs, while the larger trucks are 33,000 lbs. Soft grassy areas are a problem, because our truck will sink into the lawn and will most definitely do damage. Going into the back yard is also a no. While we understand it will take longer to move the products to the back of the property, the damage that we may do could be very extensive. We cannot dump over stone walls. When the truck’s dump body goes up into the air, the lower edge goes down toward the ground. We also need to be careful of low hanging wires. When the body is up in the air, it will be around 15 feet tall. We also need 9 feet in width to dump safely. Generally, we prefer the driveway area." }, { "question": "Question: What towns are in your free delivery area?", "answer": "Answer: We service many towns in Eastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. View our free delivery area." }, { "question": "Question: What is your minimum delivery?", "answer": "Answer: 3 cubic yards is the minimum delivery of any mulch or stoneproduct without a delivery charge. Any delivery under 3 cubic yards will have an additional $50 trucking fee." }, { "question": "Question: How much mulch will I need?", "answer": "Answer: Click Here to Use Our Calculator. 1 cubic yard will cover 100 square feet, approx. 3 inches thick." }, { "question": "Question: How long will the color last?", "answer": "Answer: You will generally get one full season out of the mulches. Depending on the winter, you may get two seasons." }, { "question": "Question: Is the mulch safe for children and animals?", "answer": "Answer: Yes, but we don't recommend that children put it in their mouths." }, { "question": "Question: Can I split an order with my neighbor?", "answer": "Answer: We have a 3 cubic yard minimum for each house without a delivery charge. If you need a smaller amount we can accommodate you, however there will be a small trucking fee." }, { "question": "Question: Are the mulches color enhanced?", "answer": "Answer: The only materials that have a touch of dye is the Red Hemlock Blend and the Black Forest. That material only has approximately 10% dye." }, { "question": "Question: Will the mulch attract insects?", "answer": "Answer: In general, insects will not be attracted to the mulch. Most insects are only attracted to wood, not mulch; however, there is always a possibility." }, { "question": "Question: Do I need to be home for my delivery?", "answer": "Answer: No. If you will not be home, we ask that you leave a marker where you would like the product dumped. We do this for your convenience, because we know your time is valuable, and we want to ensure your product gets placed exactly where you want it." }, { "question": "Question: Can my product be delivered in the rain?", "answer": "Answer: Yes. All bark mulch materials and stone materials can be delivered in the rain; however, screened loam cannot be delivered in the rain." } ]
[ { "question": "What sort of photos do you take?", "answer": "Beautiful natural, fun ones! I photograph babies, children, families, maternity, births & weddings! Any type of photos that include people! I've even won a bunch of awards. I'll play with your kids, tickle them, joke with them and run around after them.. I'll do that to you too if it makes you all smile! 2." }, { "question": "Where and when do you take the photos?", "answer": "Where and when it suits you! I am a sucker for early morning (before 10am) or late afternoon (1 hr before sunset) for beautiful light (us photographers refer to it as golden light and it makes you look amazing!). Studio photos take place at my brand newhome studio in Lower Hutt and they can be any time of the day as I can control the light inside. 3." }, { "question": "How much do photo sessions cost?", "answer": "It depends what you want from it. Either way most people spend around $299-499 for a mini session and $599-$2000 for a full session but there is no minimum spend so you are not pressured into buying beyond your budget. It's an investment into your childs future and happiness and besides what else are you going to do when you retire apart from pour over albums of your kids!! 4." }, { "question": "What should we wear for our family photo session?", "answer": "Wear what is YOU. If you want to mash up stripes, spots and pink and orange flowers then GO FOR IT!! If you don't, then ask me and I'll help you! I have lots of examples and simple tips to have you looking your best. Don't forget to consider having your hair and makeup done - it will make you feel amazing and help you look like the best possible version of yourself! 5." }, { "question": "How long do the baby & family sessions take?", "answer": "Newborn babies - around 2 hours. 6 month+ babies, children and families 1 hour max. I never have a time limit unless it's a mini session which is 20 minutes, but usually after this amount of time they are ready to stop. I never push them or force them to do anything - it's all about gentle persuasion and encouragement and I know how to get the best out of them in a limited amount of time! 6." }, { "question": "What happens after my photo session?", "answer": "I edit the photos from your session (not too much though! ), and then present them to you at your viewing session within two weeks. Sooner if I can! 7." }, { "question": "Will you share my photos on Facebook?", "answer": "If you want me to, yes. (please please pretty please!) I love to share beautiful baby photos. But I absolutely respect your right to privacy and will NOT share anything without your permission. 8." }, { "question": "Do I need to bring my own props?", "answer": "No, not unless you have something sentimental you want to include, or if you have a specific idea. I'm a bit of a prop collector so usually I have everything we need right here." } ]
[ { "question": "How pressure groups allow people to participate in democracy?", "answer": "jake Asked on 09.12.2018 in All Questions, Sociology. Pressure groups allow people to participate in democracy rather than waiting for a particular government tenure to end. They do not demand the same level of dedication and commitment that political parties do but with their online forums and e-petitions people are able to air out their feelings they may have on key issues and policies, they don’t have to leave their homes for a second, but are still able to inform the government and general public their views through the pressure groups. Again, on the other hand, many members of pressure groups are not true members as they have signed up at festivals or other public events to get a free t-shirt and the occasional newsletter or a stuffed toy. For example, the RSPB – the pressure group for the protection of birds, has over one million members, out of which many just a one-time sign on nevertheless this pressure group has a massive influence on decisions made in parliament, regardless of the fact only a small amount of the population truly supports it. In conclusion, the crux of the matter is that while pressure groups have their undemocratic features such as inaccurate representation, propaganda or not giving all the information to the public and being made up of ceremonial members, the extent to which they are good for democracy cannot be overstated as it far outweighs this. Pressure groups promote democracy by creating another channel in which people can participate in politics and presents a range of sources in which people can keep in touch with issues and give a say to minority groups." } ]
[ { "question": "How do I make payment/deposit?", "answer": "Once I have reviewed your photos, I will email you an invoice requesting a 50% deposit for your artwork. You may send payment by check via postal mail or with a credit card online via a secure PayPal link." }, { "question": "When do I pay the final amount?", "answer": "Once the custom portrait is finished, I will email you a photo of the drawing and your final invoice. Any remaining deposits are required prior to shipping." }, { "question": "Do your portraits come framed?", "answer": "Portraits are all matted, not framed. Matting is professionally cut and applied to the drawing and comes in a neutral white." }, { "question": "Can I see what my portrait will be like before starting?", "answer": "Yes. I will email you a photo of the preliminary sketch of your order. This sketch will represent the overall composition and gesture of the drawing. I will not represent all the detail, shading and coloring of the final portrait. No. All of my portraits are hand drawn, using the time honored techniques of the Renaissance masters." }, { "question": "Can you make a group portrait from separate photos?", "answer": "Yes. It is always best to provide clear photos of each subject. But I can put them all in the same piece of artwork. Yes. On completion of your portrait I will email a photograph to you." }, { "question": "How much is shipping and how are portraits sent?", "answer": "This depends on the size of the drawing and can be found on the PRICES page. I flat pack very securely and safely all portraits which are sent USPS and tracked." }, { "question": "Do you display the portrait on your website?", "answer": "Yes. The majority of my work will be displayed on my site. If a client does not want their drawing displayed, they must let me know upon ordering. You may learn more about me in the About the Artist section. You may also learn more in the Customer Testimonials section. I do NOT accept returns or cancel sales for changes of heart. Sorry. Once payment is made, the item has been started. All custom items are final. (Obviously, I cannot take returns on custom commission portraits.) To avoid any unhappy customers, I will always email you a picture of the final image before I send it out. I cannot offer refunds for any fault in the mail system (damaged, late, or failed delivery)." } ]
[ { "question": "You did not not get the answer you were looking for?", "answer": "If your question remains unanswered, then please contact us. E-mail us at info@plum.dk or complete the contact form online. Or call us on +45 6471 2112. We are open for business Man-Thu 8am - 4pm and Fri 8am – 2:30pm." } ]
[ { "question": "Are you available outside of TExas?", "answer": "Absolutely! We would be delighted to serve organizations nationwide, internationally too. We request 2 months advance booking to ensure we comply with state and local laws." }, { "question": "Why should we hold a live auction?", "answer": "Live Auctions are fun and energizing. Hosting a live auction allows your audience to have a great time while raising funds. We are part entertainment, part fundraisers." }, { "question": "Why should we hire Astounding Auctions & Fundraising Strategists?", "answer": "You will not find a more passionate and mission centered team than the one here. We are obsessed with the success of our non profit clients and we understand how pivotal our job is. Getting it right in one night is the only option!" }, { "question": "Can we use your services if we are not having a live Auction?", "answer": "Absolutely! We specialize in all sorts of events and fundraisers, and understand that a live auction just isn't the way to go with every event. During our consultations we'll provide professional guidance as you iron out what's going to work best for you cause and organization. Take a look at our list of highly customizable services for more information. Today is “BIG” day, your signature fundraiser, the Big Night! You have a dedicated committee and an event planner. Your invitations are top notch, the venue is grandiose, delectable menu, exquisite centerpieces, rocking live entertainment. This event has been thoughtfully planned, and you have invested deeply to have a great return. The program begins with a compelling speaker and touching video connecting your guests to your cause. Then the \"free\" auctioneer steps on stage to maximize on the emotional moment." }, { "question": "What will they say?", "answer": "Most often, not hiring a professional fundraising auctioneer will cost you more than you can imagine. Your committee will receive high level event consultation, creating an emotional connection to your cause, and generating more donations. Hire a fundraising auctioneer to work with your celebrity emcee for profitable fundraising." }, { "question": "We're a non profit With a REally Great Mission, will you donate your services?", "answer": "Because we’re a team of community-minded folks with super tug-able heart strings, we would love to donate services to the Non Profits we work with, but that’s a big portion of our client base. However, as a professional fundraising and consulting firm, we have to charge for our services. The education and training that make our team so great takes a lot of time, travel, and financial expenses. Every fundraiser is an investment in your organization’s future, and Astounding Auctions is a safe bet if you’re looking for a high yield return! We’re committed to helping organizations create fun auctions and events. If cost is of concern, call us. Our services are completely customizable, and we offer multiple methods to cover professional fundraising services. If you’re worried that your event budget does not allow for a professional auctioneer, you will be ASTOUNDED after our initial consultation." }, { "question": "Yeah But, Why should we hire a professional and Not a local or national celebrity?", "answer": "It's true, celebrities are good at plenty of things. But you wouldn't hire The Rock to be your surgeon, or ask Madonna to fly a charter plane. When it comes to specialized services, you need a specialist! in our experience, free services can be the most expensive. They cost you your time, resources, and energy. While celebrities can be attention grabbers, speech givers and event emcees, we recommend that you leave the auctioning in the hand of professional auctioneers. In addition to bringing the fun, we’re a team of professional fundraisers that specialize in audience engagement, making compelling asks, and catching memorable moments. Each of our Strategists bring over 15 years of volunteer and community service, proving that they’ve dedicated themselves to building a better world. They are truly passionate about making a difference! We do not charge travel fees, but we do ask for one night's stay at the venue, or a mutually agreed hotel, the night of your event." }, { "question": "Do you Provide BId cards, Silent Auction Sheets, or Powerpoint Presentations?", "answer": "Yes, yes, and yes. We are able to provide all of the materials necessary to make your event a rocking success, even beyond these items! Ask about our additional services." } ]
[ { "question": "What does a treatment really feel like?", "answer": "Most of my patients describe the treatment as being surprisingly comfortable. At the beginning, there is a feeling of intense cold and sometimes a prickly sensation, much like using an icepack. Soon, though, the skin goes numb, and the rest of the treatment is very comfortable. Afterward, you might experience some discomfort, but most people find the recovery very tolerable." }, { "question": "How do treatments differ by the area of the body?", "answer": "Each applicator has a specific advantage. Some applicators are best for covering larger areas or cutting the treatment time from an hour to just 35 minutes; others are best for regions of “non-pinchable” fat. Rest assured that we choose the right applicator for your particular aesthetic goals based on what will cover the treatment area and provide an efficient treatment. At our San Diego County practice, we price CoolSculpting by the area. The lower abdomen is considered a large area, and when treated on its own, costs $1,500. Small areas such as the hips, back, and inner thighs each cost $750 when treated alone. Treatment of the chin alone costs $1,000. Prices are usually lower when multiple areas are treated in one session. With all of the possible combinations, we are unable to state specific treatment costs on our website. The best way to get a specific price is to come in for a complimentary consultation with our Certified CoolSculpting Specialist. He will design a CoolSculpting treatment plan that addresses your individual goals and financial situation." }, { "question": "Does CoolSculpting help with cellulite?", "answer": "CoolSculpting is indicated for localized fat reduction, not necessarily for the improvement of cellulite. For individuals who are interested in reducing the lumpy, dimpled texture caused by cellulite, we offer Cellulaze™. Yes, many of our patients book a few treatments to target multiple areas. You can also treat the same area more than once if you’d like to reduce fat even more." }, { "question": "What does being a “Certified CoolSculpting Practice” mean?", "answer": "Safety is paramount in every treatment we offer, so we take the standards set forth by ZELTIQ® — the manufacturer of CoolSculpting — very seriously. We have been named a Certified CoolSculpting Practice, which signifies that our treatment provider has completed the training program offered by ZELTIQ and are well-versed in how to perform an excellent treatment. Beyond that, ZELTIQ also awards different statuses to top performing practices who have successfully completed a large number of treatments, as a symbol of consistency and great results. La Jolla Skin is proud to be a Premier Crystal CoolSculpting practice." }, { "question": "How experienced is your CoolSculpting Provider?", "answer": "Robert Gleason is a Certified CoolSculpting Specialist who has been performing the treatment since 2011. In that time, he has performed 10,000+ treatments on more than 2,000 patients." }, { "question": "How many pounds can I drop using CoolSculpting?", "answer": "Although CoolSculpting does help patients shed fat, most don’t see a big difference on the scale. Good candidates are already close to their ideal weight and lead healthy lifestyles. CoolSculpting is meant to refine your body by helping you target areas that have proven too stubborn to tone with diet and exercise alone. We encourage our patients to think of results not in terms of pounds, but of inches." }, { "question": "Are there side effects from CoolSculpting?", "answer": "During the procedure, patients may initially experience discomfort until the treatment area becomes numb. After treatment, temporary side effects may include mild redness, bruising, swelling, tenderness to the touch, cramping, itching, and tingling. Patients may experience numbness of treated areas that persists up to several weeks after treatment." } ]
[ { "question": "What if I don't like my selections?", "answer": "JustFab is a personalized shopping experience that gives you access to celebrity stylists and their hottest picks. Every woman deserves to have the season's latest trends and style expert advice regardless of her location, schedule or budget. So we combined the convenience of online shopping with the luxury of having a personal shopper. Our team of style experts keeps you on trend by handpicking a selection of gorgeous accessories every month based on your personal style. You'll get the season's hottest shoes, bags, jewelry and more for a fabulous value! When making a purchase you may elect to enroll in our VIP membership program. As a VIP member, you'll receive members-only pricing starting at $39.95 USD as well as other private perks. 1. Shop or \"Skip the Month\"\nThe choice to shop is always yours! If you need more time to shop or have decided not to purchase, click the \"Skip The Month\" button in your boutique by the 5th of each month and you won't be charged. You can \"Skip\" as many months as you want! If you don't shop or \"Skip the Month\" by the 5th of each month, your credit card will be charged $39.95 USD on the 6th for a member credit until you cancel. If you're not completely satisfied with your VIP membership, you can cancel it at any time by calling our Member Services Team at (866) 808-4003. • Over 3.6 million members can't be wrong! Create a style profile to help our stylist get to know you better. New shoes and handbag options are handpicked just for you each month. Buy what you love styles from $39.95 USD! If nothing in your personalized Boutique catches your eye, then request new styles by clicking the Send Me New Options button. Simply fill out the request form to help our stylists determine what you'd like to receive. Then they'll head back into the JustFab closet to find styles that match your request. You'll receive an email when your new selections are available. Please allow 24 hours. No, there is no obligation to buy. We've made it easy to skip any month. Simply visit your Boutique between the 1st and the 5th of the month and select the Skip This Month option. You won't be charged and no member credit will be generated for you. If you have a change of heart and would like to make a purchase later, you can visit your Boutique at any time and make a selection even after you've skipped the month. You can only skip the month by visiting your Boutique; at this time, customers are not able to skip the month via voicemail or email. You can Skip as many months as you like. All orders to Canada are sent via standard shipping and are charged a one-time shipping and handling fee of $6.95 USD. There is no cost for shipping on exchanges and returns. Shipping takes 6 - 10 days for delivery. To help you save on shipping costs, no detailed tracking information is offered at this time. Orders are typically processed within 2 business days. As soon as your order ships, you will be provided with a tracking number via email so you can track the status of your shipment. If your order is sent via standard shipping, expect it to arrive within 7-10 business days. If your order is sent via Guaranteed Express shipping, expect it to arrive within 2-3 business days. You will also find your order details and tracking information on the Order History tab within the My Account section. JustFab accepts all major credit cards, including Visa, Master Card and American Express. We cannot accept personal checks or money orders. JustFab strives to provide superior customer service and a quality shopping experience to all of our members. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your selection, you can exchange it for another style or return it for a member credit or store credit. Due to our fabulous pricing, we are required to charge a $5.95 restocking fee for all items returned for a refund. We accept returns up to 30 days from date of shipment for items that are in new, unused condition and have all of the original packaging intact. Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information about our shipping and return policies. We work with industry insiders to design our own styles based on the season's biggest trends. We work with the makers of Marc Jacobs, Steve Madden, Aldo and Nine West to provide you with styles made from high quality materials. By going directly to the source, we are able to offer shoes you'd normally pay $80-$120 for at a fabulous price. You may cancel your JustFab VIP Membership at any time. There is absolutely no cancellation fee. If you would like to continue receiving selections, then just skip the month by clicking Skip This Month in your Boutique between the 1st and the 5th of the month. You won't be charged and no member credit will be generated for you. If you no longer want to skip the month, then call our Fashion Consultants at (866) 808-4003 24/7 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) to cancel your VIP Membership." } ]
[ { "question": "WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DOES PURDEY ACCEPT?", "answer": "You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express and JCB cards or with a PayPal account. Payment is debited at the time of order confirmation. At Purdey, your personal online security is important to us. We use the latest SSL encryption technology to store and safely transmit your personal and credit card information through our systems. All orders are processed through a secure checkout system provided by Sagepay. Additionally, for your safety and protection, we will confirm that the billing address you provide matches the address on file with your credit card company. – Product categories and departments will appear when your mouse is positioned over the word SHOP. Click on any category or department to view products. – Once you have found an item, select your colour/size/quantity then use the ‘ADD TO BAG’ button underneath. – Review the items in your shopping bag by selecting the ‘SHOPPING BAG’ link at the top of the page. You can adjust the quantity, use the EDIT or REMOVE button or VIEW AND EDIT CART link to make any required changes. – Click on ‘GO TO CHECKOUT’ to complete your order." }, { "question": "POST OFFICE BOXES & FREIGHT FORWARDING?", "answer": "Please note that we are unable to deliver to Post Office boxes. We do not deliver to forwarding addresses, which includes Aramex addresses." }, { "question": "HOW MUCH WILL I HAVE TO PAY IN TAX AND DUTIES?", "answer": "By default, product prices are UK VAT inclusive until you proceed to purchase your order. UK VAT is removed from orders dispatched outside of the EU. Some non-EU countries may charge import duty on shipments and these charges are out of the control of Purdey. The payment of duty is often collected by the delivery company on behalf of Revenue & Customs. It is not a delivery charge and cannot be refunded by Purdey. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email confirming the dispatch. If you have registered an account you can sign in and view the status of your order. Orders typically arrive within 2-5 working days for shipments to the UK and EU, and 3-7 working days for all other delivery destinations. Purdey is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes. You have 14 days from the point of delivery to decide whether to keep your items. If you would like to return any items please fill out the returns information via the delivery & returns page, or you can fill in the returns information via the link in your dispatch email. We will send you an email with a returns shipping label and details on how to return the shipment to Purdey. Your refund will be issued to the original payment method used to place the order. Shipping costs are not refunded unless you send back your entire order, or if your items are faulty or the wrong item was delivered. All sales taxes are included in your refund if your order has been sent to a destination within the EU. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. You may be able to recover these costs by contacting your local customs bureau directly. If you have forgotten your password, follow the ‘Forgotten Password’ instructions on the ‘Sign in‘ page. For security reasons, we are unable to view or reset your password for you. We will never ask you for your password." }, { "question": "What guns do Purdey service?", "answer": "Purdey provide service and repair operations for most Purdey and Woodward shotguns and rifles. If your shotgun or rifle is very old (a serial number below 11,000) please contact us in advance so we may better understand the age and mechanism of your gun and advise as to what services we can offer." }, { "question": "How much will it cost to have my Purdey serviced?", "answer": "Every shotgun or rifle is individually inspected and estimated to provide a full overview of the work required on your gun. However, a Strip & Regrease starts at £295, and a Strip & Clean start at £575 (VAT included)." }, { "question": "How long does it take to service my gun?", "answer": "A Strip & Regrease will take approximately 3 weeks. The times quoted above may vary depending on the works required. For all other works, the cost and time are quoted on a case-by-case basis." }, { "question": "What does a Strip & Clean include?", "answer": "The locks and forend are fully disassembled, and any accumulated dirt or corrosion is removed. A full mechanical inspection of the gun, including the barrels, is carried out before being reassembled, with pins adjusted where necessary, and the components re-greased. The gun is then shot and fully tested." }, { "question": "How does a Strip & Regrease differ to a Strip & Clean?", "answer": "A Strip & Regrease represents the minimum essential service for your Purdey gun. The lockwork and forend are removed and a visual inspection of the gun is performed. Any accumulated dirt and grease is then removed before the components are regreased. The gun is then shot and fully tested." }, { "question": "How can I deliver my gun or rifle to Purdey for servicing?", "answer": "If delivering your gun or rifle in person, ensure it is empty and unloaded, and carried in a suitable, preferably lockable, case. Please ensure you have your valid shotgun certificate or firearms licence with you and avoid travelling with firearms and ammunition in the same case. Visitors permits are also acceptable, providing the correct guns and serial numbers are on the licence. Please note that a European Firearms Pass is not valid for carriage of firearms or shotguns within the UK. If you are based in the UK, Purdey can work with your local Registered Firearms Dealer to arrange a courier to collect and deliver your gun to us in London. If sending your gun or rifle to us from outside of the UK, our dedicated import and export staff can advise on the shipping process. Please contact us for assistance at purdey.sevice@purdey.com, so that we may confirm regulatory requirements and charges. Please also note that your importer or local dealer may apply their own service charges, and we strongly recommend you discuss this with them prior to going ahead with any shipping." }, { "question": "Do I need a shotgun certificate to collect my gun?", "answer": "It is UK law that a shotgun cannot be collected without an original, valid, shotgun or firearm certificate. Please note that photocopies are not accepted. Visitor’s Shotgun Permits, listing the specific shotgun(s) are also acceptable under the same conditions set out above, but European Firearms Passes are not valid for collection within the UK." }, { "question": "Can someone else collect a gun on my behalf?", "answer": "Provided you have given that individual a signed letter of authority from you, the owner, and that individual also has a valid shotgun certificate, we can release that gun. We request all invoices to have been settled in advance of any gun or rifle being collected. Please note, we can only release a rifle to the person who has the same rifle listed on their Firearms Certificate." }, { "question": "Do Purdey offer a Storage service?", "answer": "Purdey is delighted to provide a comprehensive storage service for all makes of guns and rifles at Audley House." }, { "question": "What oils should I use when cleaning my gun?", "answer": "Purdey recommend using Purdey gun oil or oil specifically designed for gun use. You should not use WD40 as this is not suitable for use within shotguns and rifles. Please view our recommendations for cleaning and storage via this link." }, { "question": "How should I maintain my gun after shooting in bad weather?", "answer": "At the end of a days shooting in wet weather, remove the gun from its slip or gun case and place the main components: stock, action, barrels and forend separately on your usual cleaning surface. Clean the gun as you normally would, taking extra care to remove any excess moisture from each part. Once complete, leave each part separately to dry at room temperature where possible. Do not place any part of the gun next to a direct heat source. Once cleaned and dry, store your gun with the barrels and action facing downwards and resting on a dry cloth or absorbent material. The gravity will encourage excess oil or residual moisture to flow out of the gun, away from the woodwork. Caution: Do not force dry any part of the gun(s) as this may warp the metal or wood. Once the gun is completely dry then store securely and in accordance with legal requirements. If storing your shotgun assembled, we advise you to fire the mechanism using Snap Caps." }, { "question": "How should I store my gun when not in use?", "answer": "You must always follow all legal requirements for the storage of your gun and rifle. Purdey recommend that your gun is stored in dry conditions (damp will cause corrosion) and in a location where the temperature is stable (excessive heat is detrimental to the condition of the stock). If your gun has gotten wet then, to aid drying and ensure any residual moisture does not enter the gun, we advise storing your gun with the barrels and action pointing down. Once the gun is completely dry then store securely and in accordance with legal requirements. If storing your shotgun assembled, we advise you to fire the mechanism using Snap Caps. If storing the gun in its case, always ensure the case is completely dry. Please view our recommendations for cleaning and storage via this link." }, { "question": "What type of cartridge can I use in my shotgun?", "answer": "Until the 1990s, the majority of our guns were built for 2½” (65mm) cartridges, but in recent years this has expanded to 2¾” (70mm) and 3” (76mm) cartridges. Traditionally our guns were only proofed for Lead Shot but in recent years we have, when requested, proofed our guns for Steel Shot (Fleur du Lys proof stamp). If you are not entirely certain as to what chamber and shot type your gun is proofed for, please contact us at purdey.service@purdey.com or your local Registered Firearms Dealer, and we will be able to advise you. For further information and to see the range of Cartridges best suited for use in Purdey shotguns, please visit our cartridge page." }, { "question": "Is there a Repair Guarantee?", "answer": "The parts worked upon by a Purdey craftsman will be guaranteed for one year from the date of invoice. Please see our latest Terms and Conditions for more details." }, { "question": "Can Purdey alter my gun stock?", "answer": "It may be possible to adjust a stock depending on the condition of the wood and the alterations required. Please speak to a member of the Guns Sales Team for more information." } ]
[ { "question": "Which homeopathic qualifications should I look for?", "answer": "The Faculty of Homeopathy is the only body in the UK which represents medically-qualified homeopaths. The most qualified members of the Faculty have MFHom, FFHom, VetMFHom or VetFFHom after their names. Some homeopathic pharmacists and podiatrists hold the Faculty’s Diploma and have DFHom after their names. Licenced Associates of the Faculty of Homeopathy have LFHom after their names – they have achieved a basic level of training in homeopathy. Find a member of the Faculty of Homeopathy near you. Although homeopathy itself is not currently subject to statutory regulation, doctors and other healthcare professionals who practise homeopathy are regulated by their relevant professional body. For example, Doctors are regulated by the General Medical Council Read more about regulation." }, { "question": "Can homeopathy provide an alternative to vaccination?", "answer": "There is no evidence to show that homeopathic medicines can be used instead of vaccination. The Faculty of Homeopathy recommends that immunisation is carried out in the usual way, unless there are strong medical contraindications. For an information sheet about the balance of risks involved in making decisions about immunisation and the role that homeopathy can play, visit our popular topics page." }, { "question": "Should I stop my other medication whilst taking homeopathy?", "answer": "No. Homeopathic medicines can be safely taken along with other medicines. It can be very dangerous to stop a medicine which you have been using for some time. Homeopathy will not interfere with your other drugs. You will be able to reduce your other drugs under the supervision of a homeopathic doctor if you begin to improve with homeopathic treatment." } ]
[ { "question": "how can i find material and access it?", "answer": "1. Visit the main library website. 2. Under research tools click all databases A to Z. 3. Click on Academic Search Complete. 4. I searched Tomas Rivera's and found this article: TOMÁS RIVERA'S \"THE CHICANO RENAISSANCE AND THE HUMANIZATION OF THE SOUTHWEST\". On the left hand side you can format your search by clicking on the type of material you'd like. Hope this helps, if you have any more questions feel free and ask. You can also reach the Research Center at 402-554-2661." } ]
[ { "question": "How can we contact you?", "answer": "Answer B: You can click on the contact us page and send us an email." } ]
[ { "question": "What are the Ground Rules for your blog?", "answer": "No One’s Perfect. Let’s treat each with respect and know that mistakes happen from time to time. Comments that demean or seek to cause harm will not be tolerated. These comments will be deleted from my blog. Continued use of profanity will be warned. If it continues, these comments will also be deleted. Difference of opinion is expected, but respect is once again the key. Lets treat each other as people and not just computer text. Fun is a goal here so don’t be too serious. Some posts may just be “off the cuff” and meant to be a joke or satire. Understand it as such and take it for what it is. This blog (as most are) is a method to exchange ideas and build a bit of community. Enjoy the community for what it is. People from all walks for life sharing things with each other. When you can, please try to state facts with your comments. Facts are accompanied by supporting information. Opinions may not have supporting data. When challenging information posted in my blog, please state the reference that you are getting the information from. Consider the places that you are gathering information of this type." }, { "question": "Are they really reputable?", "answer": "This allows each person that reads my blog to draw their own conclusion about the post and those who disagree. One usually cannot completely change another’s mind in this relatively short interaction but we may give each other information that might be the beginning of more research. Through that research, some may change their opinion on a topic. Todd, this is great. Looking forward to spending way too much time here! !" } ]
[ { "question": "Where do I find flamenco music?", "answer": "Listening to both new and old flamenco music is fundamental to understanding the art form, and will improve your compas (rhythm) and musicality. Some good artists to seek out are singers Camaron de la Isla, Estrella Morente, Arcangel, Potito, Guadiana, Montse Cortes, and Nina Pastori. Guitar-only cds (like Paco de Lucia and Tomatito) are NOT ideal for practicing flamenco dance. Traditional singing (cante) is the most important thing you can listen to. Be aware that most flamenco/pop bands, such as Ojos de Brujo and Ketama, do NOT sing traditional flamenco, although they may include aspects of flamenco music and are lots of fun to listen to. Locally, check the World Music sections of Waterloo Records on Lamar Blvd.. The websites www.flamenco-world.com and www.deflamenco.com sell a huge variety of cds, and you can listen to audio clips before buying. iTunes and Amazon.com can also be good sources for mp3s. Look online for flamenco radio on sites like Pandora and Spotify." } ]
[ { "question": "Why or why not?", "answer": "A:Surely, I like wearing Fake Rayban Sunglasses very much. You know, for me, a pair of Fake Rayban Sunglasses is the perfect ornament, which can help me look like a super star. Wearing Fake Rayban Sunglasses, I feel more comfortable and confident. B: Not really. The only occasion when I have to wear Replica Rayban Sunglasses is when I am taking a sunbath on the beach somewhere. I really need Fake Rayban Sunglasses to protect my eyes, since the sun always glares." }, { "question": "2.Is wearing Fake Rayban Sunglasses popular in your country?", "answer": "A: I think so. Most of my friends like wearing Cheap Fake Rayban Sunglasses especially while taking some selfies. And by the way, I have to say they do spend money on Fake Rayban Sunglasses, because sometimes a pair of Fake Rayban Sunglasses can cost over 10 thousand RMB. B: From my perspective, wearing Fake Rayban Sunglasses is not a fashionable or popular thing in my country. As far as I know, drivers in my country like Fake Rayban Sunglasses pretty much, and of course as I mentioned, people spending their spare time on the beach like to wear that. For average people, a pair of Fake Rayban Sunglasses is not on the list of our daily necessities." }, { "question": "3.Where can people buy some Fake Rayban Sunglasses?", "answer": "A: In fact, there are quite a few places for people to buy some Fake Rayban Sunglasses UK. However, the only place I buy Fake Rayban Sunglasses is the tax-free shops in airports. The reason is that the price is relatively reasonable and acceptable, which means I can use limited budget to buy a pair of Fake Rayban Sunglasses with a famous brand. B: I am not quite familiar with any shop or store where people can buy Fake Rayban Sunglasses. In my mind, most people tend to choose this kind of products online due to the low price. If I need one, I will choose to buy it on line." }, { "question": "4.Have you ever bought any Fake Rayban Sunglasses as gifts for others?", "answer": "A: Yes. Since I am a big fan of Fake Rayban Sunglasses, I like to choose some Fake Rayban Sunglasses as gifts for my parents or my friends. For instance, on the last Father’s Day, I spent all my saving buying a pair of Fake Rayban Sunglasses for my father. Wearing that, my father looks like Tom Cruise. B: No, I have not, and by the way, I will not. In my opinion, Fake Rayban Sunglasses are not that popular. The majority of people do not wear Fake Rayban Sunglasses all the time, and therefore, if possible I like to choose something else." }, { "question": "5.Is there any disadvantage of wearing Fake Rayban Sunglasses?", "answer": "A: I have to say there was. A few years ago, almost all Fake Rayban Sunglasses in my country were not prescription ones. This is to say, if I wanted to wear Fake Rayban Sunglasses, I was in fact wearing two pairs of glasses. But now, it is easy for us to buy some prescription Fake Rayban Sunglasses, and I think it is the greatest news for nearsighted people who like Fake Rayban Sunglasses very much. B: I think yes there is. People have to take the Fake Rayban aviator off many times a day. In my culture, people wearing Fake Rayban Sunglasses are very impolite if they have a talk with someone, because others do not know whether they are looking at them, or whether they are listening or not. Sunglasses make other people unable to see their eyes. Previous: It’s embarrassing that Supreme’s latest sunglasses are striking Chanel in the face!" } ]
[ { "question": "What will the government’s Living Longer Living Better Reforms (LLLB) change for people going into residential Aged Care?", "answer": "The LLLB Reforms will take effect from 1 July 2014. They aim to provide more choice for people needing aged care. In relation to Residential Aged care, this flexibility includes how people want to pay for their accommodation costs as well as increasing the scope for residents to purchase additional services and amenities. Ultimately, consumers and carers can exercise more power and choice in the design and delivery of their care." }, { "question": "Q: I have an ACAT but I have heard that there are new reforms that affect high and low care classifications?", "answer": "From 1st of July 2014, the LLLB reforms will apply which means the distinction between high and low care will no longer exist. Regardless of the classification on the pre 1 July ACAT assessment form, you will be able to choose any aged care home for a placement. Q." }, { "question": "Where do I go to get more information on the Reforms?", "answer": "The My Aged Care website (myagedcare.gov.au), allows consumers to review all homes in detail including the type of rooms available, pricing and care services offered. However it is important to note that you should always visit the homes and meet the staff to be able to make a complete assessment of whether the accommodation will suit you. At Allity we make a point of inviting you to attend a pre- entry appointment with our care team members to ensure we are able to meet your care and service expectations. Q." }, { "question": "How will residents already in an aged care home be affected by the Living Longer Living Better Reforms?", "answer": "Any residents in an aged care home before 1 July 2014 will not be affected by the reforms. Q." }, { "question": "What do I have to pay for when I go into aged care?", "answer": "From 1 July 2014, residents have the choice to pay for their accommodation by lump sum known as a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) or a daily fee known as the Daily Accommodation Payment (Direct Debit DAP) or a combination of the RAD and DAP. In some instances, residents can also elect to deduct their daily accommodation payments from their refundable accommodation deposits. RADs are fully secured by the government for approved aged care homes. These are the homes that have been assessed by the government for their ability to provide pre-set standards of care and compliance. Allity is an approved provider of aged care services under the Aged Care Act 1997 (Cth). The Daily Care Fee or Contribution to Care Fee is a fee which all residents pay, no matter what their financial position, and equates to 85% of the full pension. This payment is for the provision of services related to care of the resident and will be means tested from 1 July. For people who cannot afford the full cost of care, government funding is paid to the aged care provider to support you so that no one is disadvantaged. These fees are usually aligned as a percentage of the pension. This amount is only applicable where a resident is deemed able to contribute further towards the cost of their care. Q." }, { "question": "How will means testing arrangements change for residential aged care recipients?", "answer": "From 1 July 2014, the Government will combine the current income and assets test for anyone entering residential care after this date. We always recommend people seek professional financial advice if there are any questions or decisions to be made in relation to a resident’s choice of accommodation payment options to suit individual situations. Allity cannot provide financial advice under any circumstances. Q." }, { "question": "What if I have a complaint?", "answer": "In the first instance, we encourage our residents and families to approach us in person to discuss any feedback, suggestions and complaints in relation to the care and services that we provide. In addition, every one of our Homes have a feedback platform - 'CarePage' that our consumers can use to provide us with feedback and to let us know if you would like to be contacted or alternatively you can remain anonymous. From January 2019 the Quality and Safety Commission will replace the Aged Care Complaints Commissioner and can be contacted on 1800 951 822. Q." }, { "question": "How do I know if I need to look at moving into care?", "answer": "This is never an easy decision to make. The first signs of needing assistance with daily living are when the normal day-to-day tasks have become too difficult to manage without help from others. The best thing to do is discuss it with someone who respects your situation and knows you well. Perhaps this could be a family member, or your local doctor. Another way of ascertaining your needs is to consult with the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT). Regardless of your situation they will have to assess you anyway, if you wish to enter residential aged care. So it may be a good idea to speak to them about your needs. Q." }, { "question": "What is an assessment?", "answer": "An assessment is merely an evaluation by a member of the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) who is a health care professional in the area of senior care. They will visit you and ask you some questions about your life and lifestyle to find the best possible care options for you. You may have anyone present with you for the assessment, such as a carer or family member. And if you wish, you may instruct your doctor to provide your medical history to the ACAT representative. These assessments are free. Q." }, { "question": "What if I only need care for a short time?", "answer": "This is commonly known as respite care, which Allity provides in conjunction with permanent care accommodation. Respite is a period of temporary accommodation in an aged care home, which may be required for a number of reasons. Trying out a home before making a decision to move permanently. A carer or support person might be going away on a holiday or unavailable for a period of time. The government provides funding to support respite for a number of weeks throughout the year (this also requires an ACAT assessment) unless you are choosing to pay privately. Respite needs to be booked well in advance in our Allity homes, so it is best to contact the home of your choice as early as practicable to secure a place. Q." }, { "question": "What are the standards for staff working in Aged Care Facilities?", "answer": "The staff working in a home should be fully trained to the highest standard. Aged Care Homes are subject to an accreditation process conducted by the Aged Care Standards and Accreditation Agency. The home must pass a series of compulsory checks to operate. They can also be subject to spot checks, a process fully supported by Allity who believe that only services, which consistently meet high quality standards, should be allowed to operate. Q." }, { "question": "What kind of personal care can I expect to receive?", "answer": "Care should be assessed and provided based on the individual needs of each and every resident. This is something you should always discuss in detail with your intended place of residence and should include things apart from your clinical care needs. These could be the activities you like to do, any community ties you have and want to maintain, what you like to eat and who your family and friends are, just to name a few. Q." }, { "question": "Should I consider an Enduring Power of Attorney?", "answer": "An Enduring Power of Attorney is a legal document that appoints someone else (the attorney) to act on your behalf regarding financial, medical or lifestyle matters and property if you do not have the capacity to manage or understand these matters. You can get advice about preparing a power of attorney from a solicitor, a community legal centre, a state trustee company or your local magistrate's court." } ]
[ { "question": "Which is the best character to use to get up to this mini kit and red brick?", "answer": "What am I doing wrong?! It's driving me mad... I've completed 98% of the game, it's really holding me back! HI Eric - I've been using the Jedi/Sith characters as I have been finding that, as you rightly say, they seem to work best." }, { "question": "Do you have any strategic tips on where exactly to do the jump from on the first ledge?", "answer": "I do find that it's when I do the jump at the last second it sometimes works, but because of the weird angle of it, it always seems far much harder that you'd think to do it! This is a rather tricky jump, but it can be done with pretty much any of the Jedi/Sith characters. Just try to jump the 2nd time as late as possible, this is similar to a really long gap jump." } ]
[ { "question": "Do you offer access to the JJHill and First Research databases off-site or to non-students?", "answer": "Sorry to Lauinger Library does not subscibe to either of these services. Some First Reearch industry reports are avialable through ABI/Inform. ABI is only available to current students or visitors coming into the Library." } ]
[ { "question": "How do I order your products?", "answer": "You can order by clicking on the SHOP link from the menu bar. You will be required to create an account or sign in. Upon check out you will be asked to choose your Payment Method. Credit Card or Debit Card Payments will be done via Paypal. BANK ACCOUNT NAME : QUIRKEE TRADING INC.\n2." }, { "question": "How do I pay for your products?", "answer": "Further details on the different Payment Options above will be sent to your e-mail after order confirmation. 3." }, { "question": "How long will it take before I receive my order?", "answer": "Please expect tracking numbers sent via text or e-mail one day after order has been picked up. Once item is picked up, it is the buyer's responsibility to track the order. It is not our responsibility to replace goods that are damaged during shipment. If no feedback is raised within 7 working days from the time the tracking number is sent, all orders are assumed delivered and received in good condition. Please double check your shipping information before finalizing your order. Customer will shoulder charges for wrong information. 5." }, { "question": "Do you offer special rates for bulk orders?", "answer": "We offer special rates to workshop partners and resellers. For inquiries, please email creativity@tokyo-finds.com or visit the Got Passion Link followed by the Join Reseller Program link. 6." }, { "question": "What is Arigato Rewards?", "answer": "Arigato Rewards by Tokyo Finds is our way of thanking our customers for supporting our brand. You will earn 1 point for every P1 spent on Tokyo Finds Online. Simply sign up to start earning points. We're giving you 100 points instantly upon sign up. You can even earn bonus points when you visit our page or share a post. Your accumulated points can be used to redeem products from Tokyo Finds Online. You can find more information about Arigato Rewards when you visit the SHOP link. A button will appear on the mid-right side of the screen." } ]
[ { "question": "When can funds be released after January 1?", "answer": "​a. Under the Internal Revenue Code’s Uniform Reimbursement Rule, you have access to your full Health Care Account pledge after January 1.\nb. IRS Section 105 and 106 refer to Employee, spouse, and dependents. Employees as of Jan 1 will be making contributions into the plan via salary reduction, and therefore, eligible to receive reimbursement." }, { "question": "What is needed for reimbursement of my Weight Loss Expenses?", "answer": "​a. Weight loss programs require a doctor’s letter of medical necessity and diagnosis. The diagnosis can be obesity, hypertension, etc. The IRS has approved the costs related to the taxpayers weight-loss programs to include the fees to attend periodic meetings. Prescription weight loss drugs are also a reimbursable expense with the doctors’ letter of medical necessity and diagnosis. b. Diet food items, health clubs, spas, and fitness center dues are not viable treatment options under this ruling. Date of service (attendance dates at meeting) are required. Over the counter weight loss items are not reimbursable." }, { "question": "How much of my election amount can be released at one time?", "answer": "​You can be reimbursed up to your total annual election amount at any time during the plan year (while an active participant). Claims received beyond your annual election amount can NOT be reimbursed." }, { "question": "What is considered the Date Of Service?", "answer": "​The date the medical care is provided to the participant (date of prescription, order date of glasses, dentures, hearing aids, etc. ), not when formally billed, charged for, or paid. For terminated employees: Date of medical care must be prior to the end of the month of the termination month." }, { "question": "How do I figure Mileage and what is the rate this year?", "answer": "Mileage is figured to and from the qualified medical provider and may be reimbursed. Proof of medical care is required. Beginning January 1, 2019 the mileage rate will be $0.17 cents per mile. For 2018 dates of services, the mileage rate is $0.17 cents per mile." }, { "question": "Can I send a pharmacy print out as documentation of my charge on the debit card?", "answer": "​Yes. Just remember this print out will not show any over-the-counter items purchased. EBD needs the receipt if you purchased over-the-counter items showing the names of the items purchased. I want a hard copy check or a direct deposit of my reimbursement." }, { "question": "Who do I talk to if I want to pick up my check?", "answer": "​Effective July 1, 2007, the State Treasurer's office mandated every employee should either have direct deposit or a \"pay card\". Your direct deposit will go to the same bank account as your payroll." }, { "question": "During the grace period Jan 1 through March 15 what if I want my new year money to pay because I haven't gotten my EOB's for the old year yet?", "answer": "​Oldest money pays first. IRS and software rules. If you want to use 2018 expenses to finish off your 2018 account send those in for reimbursement before using any 2019 money. If using the Benny/HealthScope card you must be enrolled with the Benny/HealthScope card in both years for the card to pull from oldest money first then start pulling from your new year funds." }, { "question": "How do I send a doctors letter of medical necessity for a debit card purchase?", "answer": "​Fax a copy to 405-522-1175 along with a copy of the Receipt Request or Denial letter that we sent to you. Can I purchase Over-the-Counter items with my debit card." }, { "question": "If so, where?", "answer": "​Yes. At selected Merchant Codes such as Pharmacies, Doctors, Vision providers. If you purchase your approved Over-the-Counter (OTC) items at IIAS approved Merchants no documentation is required to substantiate the charge. If you purchase OTC items at other locations you will need to send in proof of purchase (receipts) to substantiate the items purchased. List of IIAS approved Merchants is located at IIAS Merchant List. No substantiation needed for purchases from the online FSA store at the following merchants: drugstore.com, 1-800-Contacts, or Walgreens.com. Approved items have a check mark by the word FSA." }, { "question": "Are EOB's still required for debit card swipes?", "answer": "​Yes. Save your Insurance Explanation of Benefits (EOB). When you receive a receipt request letter fax the letter and your EOB to 405-522-1175. When your debit card was swiped it may have been for an estimated amount. The actual amount after insurance payment and any write off amount may be different. Per the cardholder agreement when you activated the Benny card you agreed to send documentation after the fact, when requested. If your provider overcharged you can have them credit your debit card for any overcharged amount. If your provider credited the Benny card please let us know as that needs to be documented also by an FSA Auditor and is not yet an automated procedure." }, { "question": "If I use the card for nonapproved items how do I repay the account?", "answer": "​Send a check to the Employees Benefits Department with a note explaining what you are repaying and why or attach a copy of the receipt request letter we sent you." }, { "question": "Why would I ever need to file a paper claim?", "answer": "​You forgot to take or use your debit card. You want to be reimbursed for mileage. You paid for your purchases with another form of payment. If I purchased something and I know EBC will need the receipt can I send it in before the denial letter." }, { "question": "What do I attach my receipt to for debit card purchases?", "answer": "​Please wait until you receive a receipt request letter. Fewer and fewer items require documentation as technology improves and more merchants become IIAS compliant. Just hang on to your documents until requested and fax them in at that time with a copy of the receipt request letter we send you." }, { "question": "When I use my debit card, why must I keep my receipts and for how long?", "answer": "​The IRS Regulations state you must keep your receipts for 7 years. EBD has been keeping them for you with your paper claims. You will need to keep your receipts for all Debit Card purchases. Also, if we need additional documentation to substantiate your claim you will want to have those receipts handy to fax in to us." }, { "question": "What if I need more than two debit card?", "answer": "​Request the number of additional cards you would like by requesting in writing or by email or service desk. The cost is $10.00 per set of two cards." }, { "question": "With the 2 1/2 months grace period, are we still having payroll withholdings for 12 months or 15 months?", "answer": "​12 Months. The plan period is from Jan 1 to Dec 31. You have an annual election with payroll withholdings for this period. EBD and the IRS are allowing you the additional 2 1/2 months to receive services to assist you in receiving services and avoid you losing any money. Your annual election is still divided by 12 pay periods if you are paid monthly, 24 if you are paid biweekly, and 24 if you are paid semi-monthly." }, { "question": "Can the debit card be used at my Daycare Center?", "answer": "​Yes. Any daycare facility that accepts credit cards will accept this debit card. However, you can only access the current cash balance." }, { "question": "Am I responsible for charges on Lost or stolen debit cards?", "answer": "​If EBD and the banking institution is notified within 2 business days you will not be responsible for any charges. If EBD and the banking institution is notified after 2 days you will be responsible for the first $50.00. Replacement cards are $10 per set of two cards. You can dispute a charge up to 90 days after the charge (see the activity dispute form at www.mybenny.com." }, { "question": "Why do I receive receipt requests for charges?", "answer": "​The IRS and Benny cue up charges requiring documentation. Debit card purchase receipt request letters will be sent to you. They will allow you 4 weeks to return documentation (receipts, EOB's, itemized statements). If receipts requested are not returned your card will be suspended and a letter of suspension will be sent to you. Per the cardholder agreement some charges require after-the-fact substantiation. You agreed to the terms of the cardholder agreement when you activated the card." }, { "question": "If I give one of my debit cards to my spouse or dependent who signs the back of the card, me or my dependent?", "answer": "​The spouse or dependent. The user of the card will sign the back of the card." }, { "question": "What documentation is needed for Orthodontic expenses and how often am I required to send in a claim?", "answer": "​a. A copy of the orthodontist financial contract apportioning the expenses is acceptable. An itemized statement of payment is acceptable. The insurance explanation of benefits is acceptable. b. You may send in a claim as often as you like or send one claim for the entire year. One claim for 12 months services is allowable and entered as 12 line items, one for each month. The software releases funds as the date of service passes. A new claim is needed each year." }, { "question": "What if I haven’t gotten my EOB from Healthchoice and the claims deadline is approaching?", "answer": "​Send in a claim without the EOB and let us deny your claim giving you an additional 180 days to supply the additional documentation. I used all my money for 2018 but still have bills due for 2018." }, { "question": "Can I pay for them with 2019 funds?", "answer": "​No. 2019 funds must have services rendered after January 1, 2019. The grace period allows you to use any leftover funds from the previous year with services from January 1 through March 15, but it does not allow you to go backwards. You cannot use new year funds for a service provided in a previous year. Once you are out of 2018 funds you must pay for services with other money not from your spending account." } ]
[ { "question": "Particular prescriptions?", "answer": "Plans that cover doctors and prescriptions you need may be more valuable to you than plans that don't." } ]
[ { "question": "Q1: Is there any age bar to indulge in the sport of river rafting in Rishikesh?", "answer": "A : River Rafting in Rishikesh can be enjoyed by all, family and friends. But you will need adequate strength in the upper arm and the shoulder to enjoy the adventure. Otherwise, there is no age bar." }, { "question": "Q2: What is the ideal time to enjoy the sport?", "answer": "A : Early Summer or Spring is the ideal time to enjoy river rafting in Rishikesh." }, { "question": "Q3: What is the size of a group to go for the adventure sport?", "answer": "A : We organize river rafting expeditions in small groups of 6-8 people. However, if you are traveling in a larger group, we'll arrange for that as well." }, { "question": "Q6: Is electricity available in tents?", "answer": "A : In Safari Tents, there is no electricity. There are lanterns to provide light in the tents all night." }, { "question": "Q7: Do I need to take necessary medication along on a river rafting trip?", "answer": "A : You surely need to carry prescribed medications such as insulin, inhalers, besting kits etc." } ]
[ { "question": "Will the battles play like traditional RPGs or will they be something different?", "answer": "A. Certain empowered entities require duels in order to be vanquished. Of this variety each is unique. There are no random encounters, and the majority of creatures in the game possess a portrait exclusive to themselves. In this way each battle is essentially a ‘boss battle’. Being an exploration game the order in which you engage these sorts of creatures is entirely open ended…though some duels bequeath skills or items strategically pertinent to other battles. Q." }, { "question": "Is everything going to be custom-made in this game?", "answer": "A. As with my gallery art the game’s environments are a combination of transfigured sourced work and original drawing. In ratio the majority of graphical assets are custom, and each sourced graphic has been personalized and adapted to a unique effect, and the hope here is that the two methods will harmonize meaningfully. Sound effects and a number of musical samples on the otherhand were drawn from the giving tree that is the Creative Commons. Q." }, { "question": "How did you come up with the title??", "answer": "The word ‘Midden’ describes a littered space strewn with the detritus of a departed civilization. The dimension wherein the game takes place is one composited from the remnants of a collapsed world and therefore, in a sense, a midden. The life that abandoned structures assume after their intended occupants have left is emblematic, I feel, of a sort of enigmatic magic. These forsaken places seem to teem with strange spatial energy and embody a lesson, I think, about time’s power to repossess whatever it wants. Q." }, { "question": "When will it be released?", "answer": "My aspiration is to release the game by later September, and any potential delays are not likely to withhold the publication date much further." } ]
[ { "question": "Do I get to keep my old emails once I switch to you?", "answer": "Emails that are ie: sales@YourDomainName.com are connected to your domain name not your hosting service provider. So when you switch provider they will stay intact. Plus, with us you will be able to open more than 150 email accounts under your domain for your employees, friends and family! Emails that are: ie. sales@hostingProviderDomain.com are the only ones that are connected to your hosting provider and you can't keep those, unless you make an arrangement with your provider. Emails that are ie. sales@yahoo.com or other free email provider are not related to your hosting, therefore will stay the same once you switch providers." }, { "question": "Will I be able to receive and read my Email if I'm not on my computer?", "answer": "Yes, all of our accounts have webmail option. That means that you can login to internet (with address which will we provide to you when you register on - www.vašdomen.com/webmail/) and check your email from any computer with internet connection. You can even check email from your cell phone, if it has that option. This option is very practical if you travel a lot, because your e-mail addresses aren't related with e-mail of client on your personal computer, so you can access them from different computers." }, { "question": "What is size of email box?", "answer": "You chose size of your e-mail box, while the total size of your e-mail box (including other services of site) isn't larger than basic package." }, { "question": "Do you provide security of e-mail addresses?", "answer": "There is secure access to e-mail only as basic option for business hosting package and e-commerce package. If you choose some other package, you can secure access to your e-mail with simple installing SSL certificate on your account. Price for SSL certificate is . We will take care for whole certificate installation, and you don't have to do anything! If you want to order SSL just check \"SSL\" additional service in your order." }, { "question": "Can I use your POP3/SMTP servers?", "answer": "Yes. Instructions for use of these services, will be given to you with setup for your e-mail account. I'm coming from another provider." }, { "question": "How to move my e-mails to your provider?", "answer": "All what you need to do is setup new e-mail accounts in our database, before you cancel your old hosting or change settings of your domain. On this way your e-mail will be functional all the time and you will not lose important e-mail. Whole instructions, step-by-step, will be sent to you after activation of your hosting. It is so simple so you can't make mistake!" }, { "question": "Which OS is on your servers?", "answer": "Our servers use RedHat linux and Apache Web Servers. That is best and most reliably solution for internet server." }, { "question": "Where are located your servers?", "answer": "Our servers are located in Germany, Bayern. Dataceneter and center for support are covered with qualified staff and working 24/7." }, { "question": "How do you guarantee safeness?", "answer": "All servers are behind firewall with Kernel security patch for maximum security of your web site. We always have fresh softwares for protection, servers are always updated, so there is no weak points and fails." }, { "question": "Do you orderly do backup?", "answer": "Yes, we backup data of whole system and all web sites, once a week. I made my web site in Dreamweaver." }, { "question": "Can I host it on at your server?", "answer": "You can host your site independently from computer, platform or OS which you use. It doesn't matter which program you used to design web site (Dreamweaver, Frontpage or some other program)." }, { "question": "How much does it cost to move my domain to your host?", "answer": "Price for moving domain to us is 1000 din. Your domain will be moved in our registry + you will get one year extension of lasting your domain. For example: If domain expires in august 2014, with one year extension, new date of expiration will be august 2015." }, { "question": "Do I must have registered domain so my web site could be online?", "answer": "No, it's not necessary to have registered domain so your site could be online. You can host your site on special IP address." }, { "question": "What is domain \"lock\" and why is that important?", "answer": "In 2005 new politics about domain transfer is adopted, which provides possibility to someone steal your domain. It can happen if your domain isn't locked. All domains which we register are locked immediately after registration. Yes, we can register for you next domains : .com .biz .org .net .tv. You can register domain in same time when you order account for hosting." }, { "question": "Can you register domains specific for some country?", "answer": "No, we can't register domains specific for some country. For that you need to contact your local provider so you can complete registration. We can host all domains specific for some country (after you registered your domain on the other place)." }, { "question": "Am I the owner of domain which you register for me?", "answer": "Yes. Domain which we register for you is completely your property. It is registered on your name, not on ours. If you decide to host your web site at some other provider in future, you will be able to do that without any problems." }, { "question": "How long does it take to register new domain?", "answer": "Domain will be registered several hours after we receive your request. Your domain will be in function 24h -48h after registration. That happens because DNS database need some time to synchronize and refresh information for your domain." }, { "question": "Do you provide me with control of domain interface?", "answer": "You can ask to get access for control of domain interface. When domain is registered, you must contact our team for support so you can create your account for domain and then login and manage it. For example. : If domain expires in august 2014, with one year extension, new date of expiration will be august 2015. For example: If domain expires in august 2014, with one year extension, new date for expire will be august 2015." } ]
[ { "question": "The Melton Law Firm > FAQs > What is quid pro quo sexual harassment?", "answer": "To be considered quid pro quo sexual harassment, the actions of an employer or representative of an employer must have met the following conditions. First, an employer, or representative of that employer, must have made any aspect of an individual’s employment contingent upon the employee’s performance of a sexual favor. Once this unwanted sexual advance has been declined, however, there must be some tangible form of punishment that resulted to be considered quid pro quo sexual harassment." } ]
[ { "question": "How can I prevent exposure?", "answer": "Fiddleheads should never be eaten raw. Proper handling and thorough cooking of fiddleheads can reduce the risk of foodborne illness. Wash fresh fiddleheads several times in fresh cold water. Remove as much of the brown husk as possible from the fiddleheads. Cook in boiling water for 15 minutes or steam for 10 to 12 minutes until tender. Discard the water used for boiling or steaming fiddleheads as it may contain the toxin. Fiddleheads should be boiled or steamed before sautéing, frying, baking or making other foods (e.g. soups, casseroles)." } ]
[ { "question": "Question 01 : What is the website address for JEMAT 2018?", "answer": "http://jemat.eadmissions.net The detailed Prospectus and link for applying online is available at the website." }, { "question": "Question 03 : A candidate who is not a permanent resident of West Bengal or who did not pass qualifying exam from Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal can apply for JEMAT or not?", "answer": "Please refer to “Payment of Fee” page. Payable amount is either Rs. 600/- or Rs. 300/- depending on the category." } ]
[ { "question": "What is the plugin setting for the “From” email header?", "answer": "That setting enables you to customize the address used as the “From” header for email messages. If your email address is a domain-based address, then this setting should be the same as the previous Email setting. Otherwise, if you are using a 3rd-party email service, this setting should be a local, domain-based address. If you find that email messages are getting sent to the spam bin, this setting may help." }, { "question": "How can I display the form again after the user has successfully submitted a post?", "answer": "Follow the steps to create a custom form, but use submission-form-alt.php instead of submission-form.php. Note the alternate form template still needs a way to clear cookies after successful form submission, so not recommended for public sites." }, { "question": "Why doesn’t the USP shortcode work when added to the WP Text widget?", "answer": "By default, WordPress does not enable shortcodes in widgets. I have added a plugin setting called “Enable Shortcodes” that will enable any/all shortcodes to work in widgets. Enable that setting and you should be good to go. Note: the “Enable Shortcodes” setting applies to all shortcodes, even those of other plugins. Check out WP-Mix for more information on enabling shortcodes in widgets." }, { "question": "My form has lots of extra spacing between each field, how to fix?", "answer": "The USP shortcode may be wrapped with <code> tags; solution: remove the code tags. Theme CSS may be interfering with its own styles; solution: examine theme styles and edit as needed. There may be interference from some other plugin/theme; solution: troubleshoot your plugins and themes (check out the sections on troubleshooting plugins and themes). The Name and URL fields are not displayed in the form, even though they are set to display in the plugin options. The setting “Registered Username” when enabled will automatically hide the Name field. Likewise the setting “User Profile URL” when enabled will automatically hide the URL field. Try enabling these settings, logging out of WordPress, and then refreshing the form page." }, { "question": "How do I display success and error messages when the “Redirect URL” setting is enabled?", "answer": "Check out more CSS hooks for User Submitted Posts. Nothing happens when you click on the “Add another image” link." }, { "question": "The height of my form fields are all messed up, how to fix?", "answer": "That line basically resets the height property of all form fields to the original value. So it should override any other height styles." }, { "question": "How can I customize the login-required message and URL?", "answer": "Then customize the return line however is desired. This trick uses USP’s filter hook, usp_require_login. The only thing you need to edit is the value of the $url variable. Change it to whatever URL you would like to use for the “log in” link." }, { "question": "How can I change the default Post Title?", "answer": "That will append a unique date/time string to the default Post Title. I’m new to WordPress and just installed USP." }, { "question": "How do I display the form?", "answer": "To add the form via shortcode, you can visit the Post or Page on which you would like to display the form, and then paste the shortcode into place. Remember to save your changes. To add the form via template tag, it really depends on the theme, because each theme tends to use template files differently. It also depends on where on the page you would like to display the form, for example the sidebar (sidebar.php), the footer (footer.php), and so forth. Also, chances are that you’ll need to add the form to more than one template file, for example index.php and page.php, etc. A good first place to try would be the sidebar, or maybe index.php and then go from there." }, { "question": "How do I display the submitted Author Name and Author URL instead of the Default Assigned Author?", "answer": "Add some custom code to your theme’s functions.php file. If interested, please contact me directly, and I will send the code and steps to implement. That can be added directly to your theme’s functions.php file, or added via simple plugin. No modifications required." }, { "question": "How do I customize the names of uploaded images?", "answer": "This code snippet enables you to intercept the image filename before the image is added to the WP Media Library. So you can customize the name however is desired." }, { "question": "I need help doing basic troubleshooting, can you provide any resources?", "answer": "For troubleshooting plugins and themes, check out the first tutorial sections on “Plugins” and “Themes”. For more USP FAQs (for the free version of the plugin), visit the User Submitted Posts homepage at WordPress.org. For FAQs about the Pro version of USP, check out USP Pro – FAQs & Presales over at Plugin Planet." } ]
[ { "question": "Do I need to let my insurance company know that I'm going to be in the hospital?", "answer": "We encourage you to check with your insurance company or your employer about this. Because there are so many types of insurance plans, it is difficult for us to determine if you need prior approval or notification for your hospital stay. Contacting your insurance company or your employer with specific questions about what is or is not covered by your insurance plan can help avoid confusion later. This is also a good time to verify your insurance co-pay obligation. Ultimately, Atlantic Health System relies upon each patient to know his/her insurance policy’s rules and regulations." } ]
[ { "question": "Why do agents like RecallChek?", "answer": "RecallChek is an added value to each and every real estate transaction. If there is a recall within the home, it would be beneficial to both parties to get that item repaired or replaced for free. It reduces everyone's liability, and stops potential fire hazards that can be fixed for FREE. Yes. Recalled product information is public record. However, it is very time consuming and frustrating to use the tools provided by the CPSC. Also, if you do not have 100% accurate information, these tools will not find the recall. Our database is designed to be error proof. If your inspector has a hard time reading a number or letter, no need for concern. Our database will pull any matching and like numbers or letters- taking all the worry and liability out of the process." }, { "question": "What happens after a report is submitted to RecallChek?", "answer": "Shortly after submittal, usually within a few days, both you and your client will be emailed a professional RecallChek report. This report will be complete with your inspector's information as well as a customer service number to answer any questions your client may have. Don't wait on the RecallChek report to formulate your inspection response- these repairs are generally FREE to the consumer. Your home inspector, by offering RecallChek, is bringing SOLUTIONS to the transaction- not objections." }, { "question": "How do I sign up for this service on ALL my home inspections?", "answer": "We can help you locate a RecallChek home inspector, or you can suggest your inspector utilize this service and we will make certain that they are given a free report for your next client. It's that simple. And when you fill out any form here on our website, you will automatically be entered to win $500 CASH in our monthly drawings... NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!" } ]
[ { "question": "Is there early check in/ late check out available?", "answer": "Guest may check in any time after 3 PM. Check out is at noon. Yes, for a nominal fee of $30 + tax, guests may check in early at 11 AM or check out later at 2 PM. Room reservations must be cancelled 24 hours prior to scheduled check-in time of 3:00 pm to avoid a cancellation fee of the first night’s room & tax, unless booking a non-refundable reservation/rate plan, in which case, the reservation is non-refundable and may not be modified. If your reservation is booked through a third party, cancellations must abide by their policy." }, { "question": "Do you charge at the time of booking?", "answer": "For most reservations, you will not be charged upon booking. When booking a non-refundable/ advanced purchase promotion reservation/rate plan, the reservation amount will be charged in full at the time of booking. If your reservation is booked through a third party, payments must abide by their policy. If overnight guest is a minor (under 18), please have them contact the hotel directly for appropriate forms to be filled out and returned prior to arrival." }, { "question": "Is Ayres Hotel Manhattan Beach pet friendly?", "answer": "No, at this time Ayres Hotel Manhattan Beach does not offer pet-friendly accommodations unless it is a service animal." }, { "question": "Do you offer discounts for multi-room bookings or events?", "answer": "For that information, you will need to speak with the Director of Sales. She can be reached via email at lhiggins@ayreshotels.com. No the hotel does not offer a complimentary breakfast. Matisse restaurant offers breakfast options a la carte from 7 am to 10 am daily. Unfortunately, we do not offer shuttle services to or from the LAX. However, we do offer a 20% discount off Lyft rides for guests commuting to or from an Ayres Hotel. Please visit the front desk for more information." } ]
[ { "question": "What is your field of membership?", "answer": "A. Our field of membership is any person who lives, works, recreates or worships in Ravalli County. Q." }, { "question": "How do I become a member of the Credit Union?", "answer": "A. We require members open a share savings account with a $5.00 minimum balance as your share in the Credit Union. To open, valid government picture ID as well as a social security number to open a share savings account. Please also provide a piece of mail showing a local address when opening an account. Q." }, { "question": "Do you offer Business Accounts?", "answer": "A. Yes. Our Business Accounts do not differ from our personal accounts. We require valid ID, Employer Identification Number, Business Articles (i.e. Articles of Incorporation, partnership agreement, etc.) and proof your business name is registered with the Secretary of State of Montana. Q." }, { "question": "Is my member number my account number?", "answer": "A. Yes. The member number is the account number for the share savings account. Q." }, { "question": "Is there a minimum balance on your checking accounts?", "answer": "A. There is no minimum balance on the share draft checking accounts. There is a service charge of $2.00, automatically drawn on the last business day of the month. You can opt out of receiving this fee by going paperless and viewing your statements online. A. You can stop in to the Credit Union to close out your account. If you are unable to come in, you can send us a written request with your signature to close your account. Q." }, { "question": "What are my Wiring Instructions?", "answer": "A. Wire to: Millennium Corporate Credit Union. ABA #301180111, Wichita KS." } ]
[ { "question": "How do I get to the USA?", "answer": "Most Australian and New Zealand delegates enter the US through San Francisco or Los Angeles. Five major airlines operate from Australia/New Zealand to the west coast of the USA. For the more adventurous, competitive fares can sometimes be found for travel to the USA via Asia including Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan. Tip: We prefer direct flights to San Francisco if possible, it takes the stress out of changing flights and having to go through LAX which can be a nightmare (trust us, it is). From other Australian and New Zealand points of origin, your travel agent will almost certainly book you through Sydney, Melbourne or Auckland. Any way go you, it’s a very long overnight flight. Qantas list SYD/LAX as 13 hours 30 minutes; MEL/LAX is 13:45 and AKL/LAX is 11:50. Wear comfortable loose fitting clothes, bring something to read, flex your leg and feet muscles from time to time (helps you avoid DVT), drink plenty of fluids but not alcohol! Earplugs are invaluable for getting to sleep and noise-canceling headphones are great for watching the movies and listening to music if you can get hold of some (an iPod/iPad is a good investment!). A good book also helps pass the time. If you fly into San Francisco Airport, the cheapest way to get to a hotel in downtown San Francisco is by BART (Bay Area Rapid Transport). The BART train stops on the upper level of the International terminal. (Note that the northern station goes to San Francisco, the southern one only to goes to Millbrae). When travelling from the airport on BART, aim to get off at the Montgomery St BART Station, which is right in the middle of the hotels that service the convention centre and nearest to the Courtyard Marriott. BART tickets are purchased from ticket machines at the BART station. These tickets are stored-value cards, and you can recharge them at the same machines, paying with cash or a credit card. Be sure to take your ticket when you pass the turnstile as you will need it again to exit at your destination. The cost from the airport to the city is about USD$9, so be sure to charge your card with at least this amount. Another option is a door-to-door shuttle van. These are available from outside the terminal building (look for signs for door-to-door shuttles – these are different to the “hotel shuttles” which are operated by airport hotels, not downtown hotels). These vans are shared by about 8 to 10 people and they drop each person off at whatever hotel they’re going to. They have agents on the sidewalk at the terminal who take care of grouping people up – you don’t have to be a group. The fare is about $15 and the driver will expect a tip. If you’re rolling in money, taxis are readily available, but expect the fare to be about $40. Transfer costs are not claimable from the AUC. The Courtyard Marriott is an easy walk to the Convention Centre, or to the local public transport system which takes you to the Convention Centre. Rain is unusual but you should be prepared for it as it can be quite heavy and there is no shelter over the footpaths. The conference starts on a Mondy and it usually kicks off with a keynote. You need to be early to get a good seat. There’s a 7 hour time difference from Sydney to San Francisco, and that difference along with an overnight flight is enough to knock most people about. You must book your flights such that you arrive in San Francisco on the Saturday before WWDC (or earlier). The conference usually winds up by 3pm on a Friday. It is possible to make a late night departure that night from San Francisco. If you’re heading straight back to Australia/New Zealand, there will be much less strain if you leave the US on Saturday. It will probably be a night flight which gets you back home sometime on Monday." }, { "question": "What passports and visas do I need?", "answer": "You will need a passport with at least six months validity. Check with your travel agent, but Australian and New Zealand passport holders (and those of a number of other countries) can enter the USA under a visa waiver program and do not usually need a visa issued in advance for a visit of less than 90 days. Since January 2009 visitors to the USA who wish to use the visa waiver program must complete an ESTA application on-line at least 72 hours before the travel. There is a small fee to cover the processing of this application. If you are flying on a passport that does require a visa then leave about 6 weeks to arrange this through your nearest US consulate. Make sure your passport and visa are valid for at least 6 months after your expected date of return otherwise you may be denied entry. Scholarship winners who require a visa must confirm receipt of their visa with the AUC at least two weeks prior to the conference, or their scholarship will be withdrawn." }, { "question": "What about security since the terrorist attacks on 11th September 2001?", "answer": "Security on airlines is very tight and all US airports and carriers have new rules regarding access to terminals, aircraft and other secure areas. Expect more security screening than is usual for local domestic travel, and expect longer delays for security screening. At LAX in particular, there are sometimes long queues at the screening point. Make sure you have the correct paperwork (tickets, passport, visa, etc) with you before you arrive at the airport. Travelers should allow at least 3 hours for international check-in and be prepared to have all luggage (carry-on and checked) hand searched by security staff. You may even be asked to undergo a physical body search and have your shoes and clothing examined. Arrive early (at least 3 hours for international and 2 hours for domestic flights). Be prepared to have your luggage and clothes searched. Be patient and friendly, remember that the increased security is for your benefit. Don’t even think about making jokes with the security people. They have no sense of humour and your journey will end. Don’t even think about leaving home without travel insurance. It’s a very bad idea to visit the United States without travel insurance, particularly to cover medical and ambulance costs. Delegates supported by the AUC (particularly University staff) may well be covered by blanket travel insurance policies held by their Universities – but don’t make an assumption about that! Check whether the University has you covered and if not, arrange your own insurance. Your travel agent can assist you with this. Students MUST have travel insurance which has been sighted by their local AUCDF coordinator before they travel." }, { "question": "How do people dress at WWDC?", "answer": "It’s casual. You’ll see a few suits, but hardly any. You’ll see a lot more jeans and t-shirts. On a typical day, a jacket, sweater or windsheater would be uncomfortable outside, but bring something like that for evenings. Delegates from most parts of Australia and New Zealand will find that the weather is a little warmer in San Francisco at that time of the year." }, { "question": "How do I stay in touch with home?", "answer": "At WWDC, there will be a Wi-Fi network for you to use. For e-mail, it’s best if your e-mail system allows access via the web – in the style of Gmail and the like. If you bring a MacBook or iPhone, make sure you have wireless as Apple provide free wireless Internet access in the convention centre. The Courtyard Marriott also has free WiFi guest can use. For phoning home, avoid charging calls from the hotel “to the room”. Hotels charge outrageous mark-ups and service charges on international calls. Instead, take something like an Optus Calling Card or a Telstra Telecard. These can also be used from public phones. If you have a tri-band or quad-band GSM mobile, it will work in the USA, so long as your carrier has roaming agreements with USA carriers. If you have a dual-band or non-GSM phone, you’re out of luck (but check with your carrier because sometimes things change). Using an Australian or New Zealand mobile for calls in the USA is expensive, but SMS is useful and not much more expensive than at home. In the main, the conference itself is an intensive technical workshop for software and hardware developers for the Macintosh. It is not about using the Mac; it is about developing application software and peripherals. Expect to work hard and take plenty of notes. The technical sessions quickly get down to source-code level. Outside the conference proper, you’ll meet thousands of people from all over the world who know a lot about developing for Macintosh. They come from Universities, government departments, major corporations, start-ups, etc. They are all there and there’s plenty of time to meet and talk in the breaks. On at least some evenings, there will probably be extra sessions, demonstrations or hospitality events." }, { "question": "Can I Smoke and Drink?", "answer": "In California (and on United Airlines), you’re not allowed to drink alcohol until the age of 21. They do check. “We Card” means you need some kind of photographic identification which shows that you are 21 or older. Smoking tobacco products in public indoor spaces is forbidden just about every where, nearly all hotels forbid smoking in all guest rooms. Also all flights are non-smoking. If you smoke, try to give up! Driving is not necessary for attending the conference, or even for spending a day looking around San Francisco. If you do want to get around the area a bit before or after the conference, a rental car can be very useful. An Australian/New Zealand drivers licence is fine, and you’ll need a major credit card. Some car rental companies won’t rent to drivers under 25 years of age. You may want to make arrangements in advance; if you are considering driving then get a good map and study it before you go. “Insurance included” means different things in renting a car in different parts of the world and between rental companies. Read the fine print carefully and if you’re still unsure, get the agent to explain. You need cover against damage or theft to the vehicle, and you need cover against damage to third-party property and third-party injury. Americans do seem to like lawsuits. It all depends. There’s no getting away from the fact that the US is an expensive place these days even with the strong Australian dollar. And San Francisco is one of the more expensive places in the US. Your incidental costs depend on how you spend your time, especially your free time. For the duration of the conference itself, breakfast, lunch, soft drinks, coffee and snacks are all provided. It’s in the evenings, and the days before and after the conference proper, that you might spend some real money. As a very rough rule of thumb, expect the price in dollars for food, drinks and other incidentals to be about what it is in Sydney or Melbourne. Upmarket, and especially where alcohol is concerned, expect the $US price there to be more than the $AUD price. Remember that on top of most prices there will be a 9.25% sales tax and that a tip of 10-15% is expected in most restaurants and bars. Tips aren’t expected at fast-food outlets. If you’re on a tight budget, you could make it on $US15-$US20 per day, eating at the conference and having pizza or burgers with soft drinks for dinner. Take $US Traveler Cheques, they are almost as good as cash and your hotel will gladly exchange them for real cash if your are staying there. Most major stores (including Fry’s) will take Travelers Cheques with appropriate photo ID (usually a Passport). It is a very good idea to have come sort of credit card (VISA, Master Card or Amex) when traveling in the US. While all retail shops accept cash and travelers cheques, most hotels require a credit card when you check-in for surety purposes. If you do not have a credit card you will have some difficulty when checking out of your hotel. If you want to pay by someone else’s credit card who will not be at the conference you need to have a copy of their credit card (front and rear) with a letter of authority signed by the credit card holder (same signature as on the card) authorising the charges on the credit card up to a certain amount of money. It is also a very good idea to have their contact details on the letter of authorisation so that the hotel can check with the card holder if required. When using a credit card, especially for larger purchases, you may be asked for photo identification – a passport is best. Books and magazines usually cost a bit less than in Australia, and computer stuff costs about the same. Keep your head on at computer shops and at the Convention Centre – remember to add 9.25% California state sales tax to the sticker price and to allow for the exchange rate. If you’re thinking of making any big purchases, check out local prices before you go, and be wary of PAL/NTSC formats for videos and DVDs (Australia & New Zealand uses the PAL system and region 4 DVDs) and power supply issues for any electrical appliance (Australia & New Zealand requires a 240V AC power supply). Some of the more popular stores to visit include Frys (geek and technology heaven), the Gap (trendy clothes store), the Apple retail stores or just visit the huge malls which have hundreds of shops and have almost everything you could ever want. Don’t forget mail-order but make sure the company will deliver to your hotel before you leave! Check with your bank, but most shops and restaurants accept Mastercard, Visa and Amex cards. ATMs will give you access to your Mastercard and Visa credit accounts, but usually not to cheque or savings accounts. They often charge a fee for withdrawing cash." }, { "question": "What if I get ill and can’t attend?", "answer": "The best idea is to urgently contact the AUC and let us know. Apple will not refund any WWDC e-tickets purchased and most airlines and hotels require at least 72 hours notice of any cancellation, and even then you may have to pay a penalty." }, { "question": "What can I do on a spare day?", "answer": "There’s plenty to see and do. Check with your hotel concierge but one suggestion is to see San Francisco for the day. Make sure you go to the Metreon building in the downtown area although its mostly empty these days. The San Francisco Apple store is just across the street from the Ferrari store and well worth a visit. Fishermans Wharf is very touristy but worth a visit via the Cable Cars. If you want to visit Alactraz Island (the ex-maximum security prison) you will need to book ahead. You can also walk over the Golden Gate Bridge on a good day." } ]
[ { "question": "I already have a blog on WordPress / Tumblr / Something - can I migrate it to Ghost?", "answer": "Yes. Ghost will have an importer that supports importing data from many other platforms. We will add support for platforms based on demand from users. We'll be aiming to support a WordPress import as a priority, however this may not be ready for the initial launch." }, { "question": "What about other languages?", "answer": "I can help you translate! We'll be supporting full international translations from the word go using Node Polyglot.js. Once we finalise the initial release, there will be opportunities for anyone who has the desire to do so - to help us translate Ghost into other languages. Noted. Haters gonna hate. See also: Ironic Backer Reward." } ]
[ { "question": "Are there any hidden costs?", "answer": "VEYRON is totally free to download and use, we will not charge you for anything. VEYRON uses a data connection, and operator data costs will apply. We recommend that you use an unlimited data plan, which you may already have for your browsing and emails and which you can get from your Operator. VEYRON is 100% free and utilizes your existing data plan or WiFi. It does not use your SMS or MMS texting plans for ongoing communications. VEYRON is currently in BETA phase and we are working hard to fix all common functionalities. By making the product available to the public, we encourage suggestions and recommendations, which you can send to [email protected] If however the current version was not running on your phone, try to uninstall and reinstall VEYRON as this usually fixes common problems. Make sure you have Internet connectivity by visiting a website from your phone. If you still can’t get the application to work, e-mail us [email protected] your phone model." }, { "question": "What does the checkmarks next to my messages mean?", "answer": "Android – Hold your finger down on the message. iPhone – Click the Edit button on the top left corner." }, { "question": "How much data does VEYRON use?", "answer": "For pure text communication, it is very little. As a matter of comparison, 1kb of data is about 80 words, but your data traffic will much depend on the content that you may also exchange, such as pictures, etc." } ]
[ { "question": "How does the Ripley TSA SCITT differ from a university PGCE?", "answer": "On the Ripley TSA SCITT your training is led by our school partnership, so our schools play a much bigger role in your training than they would if they were just offering a school placement for a university PGCE. Our school staff are involved in interviewing, selecting and training you. They deliver all of the programme content and you will have all your curriculum conferences hosted by our partner schools, where the best teachers and professionals will be deployed to teach you everything they know. Our curriculum is modern, up to date and relevant, meaning that we are training teachers with the skills and expertise which our schools need now. Our trainee employment rates are testament to this! All applications are via UCAS Teacher Training which opens in October each year. Do apply early for popular subjects! We will close to applications once our places are full." }, { "question": "Do I need to get school experience before I apply?", "answer": "ITT providers are no longer allowed to demand school experience as an entry requirement (ITT Criteria 2018) but you need to know what the job involves – we have all been pupils, but a good teacher makes it look easy, and you need to find out what it is really like to be a teacher! We can help you by providing some school experience so that you are making the right decision. Observing our colleagues will also be good preparation for those interview questions!" }, { "question": "It is really difficult to get school experience – what can I do?", "answer": "Look out for the Department for Education School Experience Programme or contact us directly. If you are still at university see if you can do any enrichment or modules which involve spending time in a school. If you are taking a year out between completing your degree and applying for ITT it is a great idea to spend some time working as a teaching assistant or cover supervisor – this experience will help you enormously once you start the programme." } ]
[ { "question": "Do I have to pay for the initial consultation, and what is the fee agreement?", "answer": "The initial consultation is free. It does not cost you anything to call or meet with us to discuss your claim. If you have a claim and want to retain the Law Office of Sousa & Sousa, we handle all personal injury cases on a contingent fee basis which means you do not pay us until we are successful in recovering monies from a settlement, judgment or award. We charge a percentage of the recovery plus out-of-pocket expenses. 3." }, { "question": "How much is the contingent fee and what are out-of-pocket expenses?", "answer": "We handle most personal injury cases charging a contingent fee of one-third (33.33%) of any money recovered by way of settlement, judgment or award. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are handled on a different percentage basis. Client expenses, also known as out-of-pocket expenses, are incurred in the handling of your case, for example, obtaining copies of your medical records, the filing fee in the event a lawsuit has to be filed, sheriff’s fees, deposition fees and expert witness fees. The out-of-pocket expenses are advanced by the Law Offices of Sousa & Sousa and are paid once the case is settled and monies are obtained. If there is no recovery, then you do not owe any attorney’s fees or client expenses. 4." }, { "question": "Do I have to sue and go after the at-fault party’s personal assets to get compensated for my injuries?", "answer": "Usually most cases are settled without the need to file a lawsuit. Even after a case is filed in court, the majority settle prior to going to trial. Usually, the at-fault party has some form of insurance which provides coverage for your claim. For example, if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident the at-fault driver’s automobile insurance will provide coverage for your claim. If you are injured at somebody’s home because of a defective condition, then their homeowner’s insurance will generally provide coverage. If you have been injured by a dog, the dog owner’s homeowner’s insurance will usually provide coverage. If you have been injured at a business or commercial establishment, the business owner’s commercial insurance policy will provide coverage. 5." }, { "question": "If I bring an uninsured motorist claim against my own automobile insurance because of a hit and run accident, will it adversely affect my insurance premium?", "answer": "No. If you have been injured as a result of another driver’s negligence, and that driver left the scene of the accident, or did not have insurance, you can bring a claim against your own automobile insurance company for uninsured motorist’s benefits and it will not affect your insurance premium in any way. This is a difficult question, because it depends on many things. First of all, no experienced personal injury attorney will advise you of what your case is worth right after your accident. Your case cannot be fully and properly evaluated until a thorough investigation of your claim has been completed. This includes investigating liability and determining the full extent of your injuries, pain and suffering, medical expenses, past and future lost wages, disability and whether or not you have suffered any permanent loss of function. We do not evaluate your case until you are at a medical end which is defined as completing your treatment and having a full recovery or you have completed your treatment and you have not had a full recovery and your doctor has informed you that there is nothing more that can be done for you. Once you have reached a medical end, we will evaluate your file and let you know what we believe your case is worth." }, { "question": "Are you a local attorney?", "answer": "The Law Offices of Sousa & Sousa have been practicing law in the greater Brockton and Taunton area since 1960. We are not one of those law firms with satellite offices throughout Massachusetts. Our office is conveniently located on the Easton/Brockton line in the Easton Industrial Park off of Route 123 in Easton, Massachusetts. We have a satellite office available in Taunton to meet with our clients from the Taunton area. 8." }, { "question": "How can I schedule a meeting if I am hospitalized or housebound due to my injuries?", "answer": "If you unable to meet with us at one of offices because of your injuries, we will be more than happy to meet with you at the hospital or in your home." } ]
[ { "question": "What could be causing my big toe pain?", "answer": "There are several different conditions that could potentially explain your big toe pain, like a fracture or gout, but we’ll focus here on sesamoiditis. Sesamoids are bones that stand alone and are not connected to other bones (like kneecaps, which do not attach to the leg bones, but rather to the patellar and quadriceps tendons). There are sesamoid bones in the feet, located on the undersides, near your big toes. If you have recently started a workout program, suddenly ramped up intensity of physical activity, sustained a turf toe injury, or simply have high arches, a sesamoid bone (or the soft tissue connecting to it) may have become injured. This can cause pain in the big toe, especially when you push off the ground while walking or running. When you experience pain in your big toe, or anywhere in your foot, and need to find out what is wrong, contact Richardson Podiatry Associates. We can provide an accurate diagnosis and then find an effective treatment to put that pain to rest. Give us a call at (972) 690-5374 or fill out our online form to schedule your appointment at our Richardson, TX office today." } ]
[ { "question": "Does Camp MiVoden have a religious affiliation?", "answer": "Yes. We are operated by the Seventh-day Adventist church. Each evening we have a camp fire time that helps campers understand God's amazing love and plan for their life." }, { "question": "What kind of medical care do you provide?", "answer": "Our camp has a well-equipped health center with a registered nurse on duty. We work closely with physicians in Coeur d'Alene and Spokane. It is a 20-minute drive to Coeur d'Alene Hospital and there is an EMT service based in Hayden, Idaho. If you talk to anyone who has been to camp, they will tell you that our food is excellent! Our cooks prepare well-balanced meals from fresh ingredients. We provide vegetarian meals. We have gluten free options for those with Celiac Disease, Crohn’s Disease, or other gluten-free conditions. We also offer vegan choices for those who are Lactose-intolerant or other dairy related issues. During all camps, we will not be serving peanuts due to many severe allergic reactions such as Anaphylactic Shock. We also ask that peanuts not be brought to camp as they may affect others without your knowledge. While we will not be making food with peanuts we are currently looking for peanut butter substitutions such as almond butter. Due to our kitchen design and the constraints of our working space, there is always the possibility of cross contamination. Therefore, while we take reasonable care in our food preparation, we cannot guarantee that any single menu item is completely free of any given allergen." }, { "question": "Do you allow electronic devices at camp?", "answer": "Consistent with our goals of promoting self-reliance, strong social connections, and appreciation of the natural world, we limit the use of electronic devices at Camp MiVoden. Campers should not bring cell phones, laptop computers, video games, MP3 players, iPods or DVD players to camp. When campers carry any of these items for travel to and from camp, we will collect and store the items during the session and return them for the trip home." } ]
[ { "question": "What are the Costs of making a PPI claim?", "answer": "There are no upfront fees. We have a flat fee of 15% + VAT(18% total) inclusive on all claims." }, { "question": "Why is your fee so low compared to other claims companies?", "answer": "We do not have a large call-centre or run advertising campaigns on TV and national press. We only obtain our customers through online presence and word of mouth. This allows us to keep overheads low and charge 15% + VAT (18% total). Just complete the simple enquiry form on our website. There is no commitment at this stage and we can assure you that your data is safe with us. We will send you some brief enquiry forms to complete and sign in order to make the initial enquiries with relevant banks and credit card companies. It all depends on the complexity of the claim. Based on our experience, the average claim takes between four and six months. If your claim is unsuccessful, we will review the case and potentially refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) for an appeal. Such cases may face a delay of up to two years before being resolved due to a backlog of referred claims." }, { "question": "Will my information be passed on to other companies?", "answer": "Your information is safe with us; we do not sell or share data for commercial purposes. Your information will only be communicated to the companies involved in the particular claim." }, { "question": "Will I have any updates during my claim?", "answer": "Yes, you will receive regular updates by email and letter at every stage of your claim. You are also welcomed to contact us at any time." }, { "question": "Will the financial company contact me directly?", "answer": "Possibly, however, you can refer them to us and we shall deal with their query as appropriate. More information and questions can be found on or pre-contract page here. Now that you know the meaning of PPI claims, we encourage you to start a claim as soon as possible. The Financial Conduct Authority has set 29th August 2019 as the official deadline for making a PPI claim. Start now so that you don’t miss the date. If you would like additional information about making a PPI claim, contact Canary Claims today. We do not charge upfront fees and will check for PPI policies across multiple accounts." } ]
[ { "question": "What is a Temporary Stop request?", "answer": "Temporary stop is a service SPH provides to suspend the delivery of newspapers for subscribers when they are overseas or on holidays." }, { "question": "Is there a minimum lead time for Temporary Stops?", "answer": "Yes, the minimum lead time for Temporary Stop is 3 clear working days (excluding public holidays)." }, { "question": "Is there a minimum and maximum Temporary Stop duration per request?", "answer": "Yes, the minimum and maximum issues required for Temporary Stop per request are 3 and 30 consecutive issues respectively via our website at www.sphsubscription.com.sg. For Temporary Stop request(s) beyond 30 days, please contact Circulation Customer Service directly." }, { "question": "Is there any refund for Temporary Stop requests?", "answer": "For All-In-One and All-Digital + Print subscribers, there will be no refund or credit as our subscribers are able to access the publications on digital platforms. For Print Only - Non Daily package (e.g. subscribe papers from Monday to Saturday), there will be no refund or credit for Temporary Stop. For Print Only - Daily package** (e.g. subscribe papers from Monday to Sunday), there will be refund if the Temporary Stop is 8 days and above per request. However, refund or credit period per calendar year is subject to a cap of accumulative 30 days. Please be informed that if your Temporary Stop duration is between 3-7 days, there is no refund or credit. Where refund or credit is not applicable, the print edition of the publications will be donated to charity organisations. A copy of the email confirmation on the Temporary Stop request via SPH Eshop is to be produced by the subscriber for this purpose. Back issues are kept for 14 days from publication date while stocks last." }, { "question": "How do I do a Temporary Stop for my subscription?", "answer": "Subscribers will have to go to our website at www.sphsubscription.com.sg and login to perform a temporary stop. Please note that this service only applies to home subscribers." } ]
[ { "question": "Q: Where can I buy Rexall products?", "answer": "A: You can view safety information for each Rexall product on the Rexall product pages. Click here to search for the product information you are looking for. A: You can view information on how to use each Rexall product on individual product pages.Click here to search for the product information you are looking for. A: You can find storage and shelf life information for each product by searching for it in our product directory. Click here to search for the product information you are looking for. A: You can find product ingredients for each product by searching for it in our product directory. Click here to search for the product information you are looking for. A: Contact information for reporting adverse health issues relating to Rexall products is located on the side panel of each product. A: You can view information on drug interactions for each Rexall product on individual product pages. Click here to search for the product information you are looking for. A: Please consult your doctor. A: Currently there are no samples available, but you can find Rexall discount coupons here. A: Click here for discount coupons on Rexall products. A: Please visit our contact us page to leave your feedback about Rexall. A: Please use store locator found here to find some of the stores near you that carry Rexall products." } ]
[ { "question": "I want to apply for REP. How do I register my account?", "answer": "Click on the Register link above on the navigation bar, or access it directly here. Kindly give an example of creating a password. I do not understand \"1 upper case, 1 lower case and 1 number\"." }, { "question": "How will I receive the verification code?", "answer": "Your verification code will be automatically sent to your registered email address within the REP portal. Kindly do look through your junk/spam folder as sometimes the REP emails are directly sent to these folders. I have registered for an REP account and have not received my e-mail verification till now. I tried to resend the verification code twice now, but still unsuccessful." }, { "question": "Is there any other way to help me or l have to change to another e-mail?", "answer": "Kindly do check your spam/junk folder as our e-mails are usually sent directly to these folders. In the event the verification code is not available there, kindly revert to us and we will log this case with our system's administrator. My account have been suspended." }, { "question": "Do I need to re-apply?", "answer": "You can re-activate your account by visiting this link, and selecting the \"Activate\" option. There is no need for you to reapply as your account still remains within the system." }, { "question": "If I do not manage to complete the application within the deadline, am I able to submit another application?", "answer": "You may still proceed for submission. However, your application will be brought forward to the next meeting. I am having difficulty in uploading the files for submission of the Returning Expert Programme even if the files are less than the allowable of 3MB." }, { "question": "Can I send the files separately instead?", "answer": "The maximum limit for your file is 3MB. Please ensure documents do not exceed 3MB. Documents are to be saved in .doc, .docx or .pdf format. The acceptable formats are stated within the application form." }, { "question": "Is it accurate that an applicant has to be working for three continuous years at the one company before they can lodge an application?", "answer": "It is not necessarily within the same company as long as he/she has been working and residing abroad for period of three years continuously prior to application. The system is designed to filter applications which do not have the continuous three years of working and residing abroad at time of application before allowing them to proceed with submission." }, { "question": "Is it absolutely necessary that I get a confirmation of employment from my current employer?", "answer": "Usually, we will required your contract of employment together with your latest payslip. Your latest payslip must be dated at least later that your application date. This is to verify that you are still working and residing abroad at the time of application." }, { "question": "Regarding the employment period, am I required to provide statement attesting to all of my prior experience?", "answer": "You will have to provide your recent contract of employment as well as your latest payslip to support your application date. I applied for REP but I wish to cancel my application for now and will re-apply in the future." }, { "question": "How may I do so as there is no cancellation button for me to click on?", "answer": "The REP Secretariat will cancel your application at your request. You should receive an email notification informing you of your request. However, it is not \"removed\" from system. It just stays dormant. You need not sign up for a new account, but rather, you can \"reactivate\" your \"dormant / suspended\" account anytime. You can also re-apply again (no registration required). However, you would need to remember your login/password. You can also request for a new password in the event of a forgotten password." } ]
[ { "question": "What is an invitation and why do I need one in order to apply for a visa?", "answer": "Whatever type of Russian visa you need (with the exception of a transit visa), it requires a specific visa support document. That is an invitation issued by the host that invites you to Russia - tout agency, friend or relative, legal institution or a company-employer. I want to get a tourist invitation, but the travel dates are inexact so far." }, { "question": "Can I give a tour agency rough dates within the same month?", "answer": "Yes, you may mention rough travel dates within a month. But please, note, some Consulates prefer to have identical information on your invitation, application form and tickets, so this discrepancy might lead to visa refusal. I have booked a hotel room in St Petersburg, Russia, and received a booking confirmation." }, { "question": "Is it enough to apply for a Russian tourist visa?", "answer": "No, you need to have a tourist voucher and an invitation. They could be issued only by the company registered by the Russian Ministry of Foreigh Affairs and having reference number. Ask the hotel managers if they could assist you with it (most hotels provide this service)." }, { "question": "Do I need an original invitation or is a fax/email copy enough?", "answer": "Some Russian consulates accept only original invitations, while others take fax copies or even e-mail (scan) copies as well." }, { "question": "Who issues business and tourist invitations?", "answer": "Business invitations are issued by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs or by the Passport and Visas Department of the Ministry of Interior of Russia upon requests of accredited companies. Tourist invitations are issued by Russian travel agencies, accredited in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia." }, { "question": "How fast I can get Russian visa invitation?", "answer": "A single or a double entry invitation for russian tourist visa can be processed in 1 business day." } ]
[ { "question": "Are you ready for the autumn of your life?", "answer": "Just as the leaves turn to orange, red and gold, maybe you are starting to see visible changes in your life and the lives of those around you. Take stock of those changes. Life Changing Health Care: As we age, the shock of catastrophic health problems picks of frequency." }, { "question": "Did you know that Mary had a heart attack?", "answer": "The questions increase in tempo. My advice, be like a boy scout: be prepared. Get a physical. Name a health care agent. Designate your health care agent in a power of attorney for health care. Communicate your wishes with your family. Authorize your family to speak with physicians and health care providers. Check your insurance coverage. Life Changing Family Structure: Every five to seven years our family structure changes." }, { "question": "Do you have a plan in place that reflects the reality of your life?", "answer": "Now is the time to make decisions and put them in writing. Execute a will and possibly a trust to reflect life’s reality. Life Changing Financial Structure: In the autumn of our lives we tend to settle in for warm days and cool nights, knowing all the while that winter is coming." }, { "question": "If a source of income were to disappear, what would your options include?", "answer": "My advice for autumn, meet with a financial advisor and your CPA to review your financial assets. Execute a power of attorney for property to designate a person who could access funds for you if you were to become disabled. Autumn is more than rooting for (or moaning about) Da Bears. It is more than eating bowls of chili and taking walks under falling leaves. It is a time for preparation for the winter to come and a time to review the summer we just had. Prepare for the autumn of your life. With a little planning, watching the leaves change and the seasons roll by can be a joyous time." } ]
[ { "question": "Do you edition art prints?", "answer": "Yes, we print for many designers and artists that hand number and resell their prints. (We generally do not do the hand numbering, but can for an additional cost)." }, { "question": "What kind of artwork works for posters?", "answer": "Text, line work, small graphics, less dense patterns, etc If you have big floods of color, you should read our SOLID AREAS OF COLOR DISCLAIMER. Our largest sheet size is 21 x 28. This is extra large for letterpress! We can plate a continuous area up to 19 x 25 inches." }, { "question": "What can I do to keep cost down?", "answer": "Plate a smaller image area on a larger sheet size. If you let us know your image size as well as your final poster size we can provide a more accurate cost. Request an estimate." } ]
[ { "question": "5 What are the Omega 9 Side Effects?", "answer": "Due to its numerous health benefits, it is recommended for every adult to regularly take Omega 9 fatty acids. They prevent and fight a lot of different disorders and diseases, even ADHD, anorexia, eye diseases, menopausal symptoms,premenstrual syndrome, acne, alcoholism, help losing weight, reduce the risk of cancers, ulcers, heart diseases andtuberculosis. Dolecek, T.A. “Epidemiological evidence of relationships between dietary polyunsaturated fatty acids and mortality in the Multiple Risk Factor Intervention Trial.” PSEBM. Lands, William E.M. (December 2005). “Dietary fat and health: the evidence and the politics of prevention: careful use of dietary fats can improve life and prevent disease.” Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 1055: 179-192. Blackwell. doi:10.1196/annals. Holman RT. George O. Burr and the discovery of essential fatty acids. J Nutr. Burr GO, Burr MM. On the Nature and Role of the Fatty Acids Essential in Nutrition. J Biol Chem." } ]
[ { "question": "Q: Why can’t I see my timetable?", "answer": "A: Timetables are linked to your enrolment in individual subjects. To see the timetable for a subject, you will need to enrol in that subject. If you have recently enrolled, your timetable will become available on the next business day. Please check the handbook for information on subjects to enrol in to." }, { "question": "Q: Why can't I see a breadth subject?", "answer": "A: Only subjects that are in the Faculty of Fine Arts & Music are available in ASIMUT. Any subject enrolled in outside of the Faculty (e.g. breadth) will not appear." }, { "question": "Q: How many hours can I book a space for?", "answer": "A: Every student has been provided with a booking quota, this is the number of hours you can book per day, or over a period of time. Your booking quota can be seen on the top left hand side of the ASIMUT screen." }, { "question": "Q: What are the different types of quotas?", "answer": "A: Quotas allow for equitable access to spaces and prevent any spaces being booked out by a single person. Once used, your quota will replenish the next day." }, { "question": "Q: Can I still book a space if I have used up my quota?", "answer": "A: Students with a daily quota limit will still be able to book a space if your quota has been used if there is a space free in the next two hours. Note: bookings can only be made in the next two hours if a quota has been used." }, { "question": "Q: Can I give feedback on the way quotas are used?", "answer": "A: As ASIMUT is a new system, we anticipate changes to quotas over time based on how much space is being booked. We will be seeking feedback from students on a regular basis to ensure quotas are being used effectively." }, { "question": "Q: Can I see more information about a space?", "answer": "A: Yes, by clicking into a space to make a booking, you can see useful information about that space on the left-hand side of the screen. This will show you a photo of the space, the inventory in the space, and the dates and times the space is available to book." }, { "question": "Q: How do I know which spaces I can book?", "answer": "A: We recommend you choose a location to book by selecting the ‘Please book primarily here’ link on the left-hand side of the screen. This will show all the spaces that are available for you to book and which have been prioritized for you. If you are on the mobile interface, it will automatically select only the rooms you can book." }, { "question": "Q: How do I gain access in to a space that is not available for me to book?", "answer": "A: Each space contains a set of useful information about that space, including who can book the space. If it requires an induction, please contact the technical person of that area to arrange one. Specialised technical spaces (e.g. Space 28, Riding School, Costume and Stagecraft workshops, etc) are unavailable for bookings by students." }, { "question": "Q: How do I access other Parkville practice rooms not on ASIMUT?", "answer": "A: As a music student, you have access to 24-hr drop-in spaces at 214 Berkeley St, accessible with your student card. The Basement Grand Piano Practice Rooms, B81, Loughlin Room, 210 Berkeley St, 151 Barry St, 25-27 Royal Pde are available to book on ASIMUT." }, { "question": "Q: Can I amend or cancel my booking?", "answer": "A: Yes, it is easy to amend or cancel be clicking in the booking you have made and selecting to either change to times, or cancel the booking. Please note that booking can not be cancelled if the booking start time has already passed." }, { "question": "Q: Can I make a booking on behalf of a group?", "answer": "A: Some students can make a group booking on behalf of other students. To attach others to a booking, choose a category that allows group bookings from the drop-down menu when making a booking, then type in other students who will be attending the booking with you. If you are unable to choose a category, this options has been disabled for your cohort." }, { "question": "Q: How do I access a drop-in space?", "answer": "A: If you are part of the cohort that needs to access to a drop-in space, such as a workshop or design studio, your student card will gain you entry. Some rooms have a pin code for entrance, which students will be given at the start of the semester. If you want to access a space and you are not part of the cohort that has access, you are unable to use the space." }, { "question": "Q: How do I book equipment for use in the space?", "answer": "A: The technical support officer in your area can assist you with that if the request is made in advance. For more information contact fineartsmusic-io@unimelb.edu.au." } ]
[ { "question": "What products are made in the La Crosse, Wisconsin factory that are covered by the Lifetime Guarantee?", "answer": "Any of our down, down and feather blend, or synthetic down products. Down, down and feather blend, or synthetic down items include pillows, comforters, blankets, featherbeds, mattress pads, and specialty pillows. 2." }, { "question": "Whose lifetime does the “Lifetime Guarantee” cover?", "answer": "The guarantee covers the lifetime of the household of the individual who placed the order. 3." }, { "question": "What if there are quality issues with my product?", "answer": "Any quality issues because of the manufacturing process would be a valid reason to submit a request for consideration under the lifetime guarantee. Manufacturing issues would include but are not limited to: excessive down leaking; stitching of the pattern or edge coming undone; the cording along the outer edge is not connected or is loose; the fabric is not dyed consistently across the item; product is not made to specification, such as an incorrect stitch pattern; or the product is labeled incorrectly. 4." }, { "question": "What if the merchandise has been altered, has visible staining, or has been damaged?", "answer": "Visible staining such as pet stains, food stains, or human bodily fluids voids the Lifetime Guarantee. Alterations to the product, improper care of product, such as not following cleaning instructions, or man/pet made damages are other examples that would void the Lifetime Guarantee. All Lifetime Guarantee returns go through a careful inspection process. If the returned product is beyond normal wear and tear, an email will be sent stating why the item does not fall under our Lifetime Guarantee. 5." }, { "question": "Is the Lifetime Guarantee retroactive?", "answer": "No. The Lifetime Guarantee only applies to purchases after February 10, 2006. 6." }, { "question": "Do I need a receipt, proof of purchase or tags attached?", "answer": "All tags, including The Company Store® and item labels, should be attached to the product. Proof of purchase should also be included with your original email requesting lifetime guarantee consideration. Proof of purchase can be the original order or shipping confirmation, credit card statement, or packing slip. If you do not have proof of purchase, Customer Service will make every attempt to locate your original order. If proof of purchase cannot be located, the item would not be eligible for lifetime guarantee consideration. 7." }, { "question": "What are my return options?", "answer": "We will offer you a replacement of equivalent merchandise, a gift card for the original purchase amount of the item (excluding original delivery fees), or a merchandise credit of the original purchase price of the item (excluding original delivery fees) towards a new order. 8." }, { "question": "How do I request consideration for a Lifetime Guarantee return?", "answer": "Next, please send an email to lifetime@thecompanystore.com. In the email, in addition to attaching the five pictures, please include your name, address, phone number and a copy of the original proof of purchase. The proof of purchase can be your order confirmation, ship confirmation or packing slip. Our Lifetime Returns Specialist will begin reviewing your email and photographs once we receive them. You will receive a phone call or email within 7-10 business days to continue the process of exchanging the product for a new item, applying credit towards a new order, or sending you a gift card for a future purchase. If the item does not meet the conditions of our Lifetime Guarantee policy, we will contact you as well." } ]
[ { "question": "Can you help us?", "answer": "Absolutely. Regardless of the size of your company we are able to custom build a group health and retirement program for your owners and employees. We can also develop a corporate education program, which is key to building employee understanding and participation in your plan. We look forward to discussing your specific needs and budget. You are! To us, there really is no typical client. Our clients include hard working individuals whether they be white or blue collared, young families, business owners, and retirees. We have extensive experience dealing with small and medium-sized businesses helping them set up or improve their retirement, employee benefits and insurance plans." } ]
[ { "question": "What are the Reserves?", "answer": "Course reserves are materials that have been selected by your instructors and made available to you through the library. and whatever else your professor feels you might need. Reserve materials may ONLY be used in the library and only for two hours at a time. The reserves are located on the second floor of the library in room 206. You need a current Barry ID to check out any item." } ]
[ { "question": "May my child attend multiple sessions of Creative Computing?", "answer": "Yes! Many of our students have come back for more, and they will have the opportunity to take their projects further and delve deeper into the world of coding! Students will need to bring a laptop in order to code. If this is not possible, please email codeirvine@gmail.com. We will be able to provide a limited number of computers per session. We will provide water bottles, pencils, and fresh fruit daily." }, { "question": "Does my child need to have prior coding experience?", "answer": "We will take your child wherever she or he is. If your child already knows a lot, we will give her new projects to fill in the gaps and challenge her to use what she knows. If he doesn't have experience yet, we will start at square one." }, { "question": "What does the materials fee include?", "answer": "The materials fee includes a design journal, lesson plans for home review, a camp tee, pencils, water bottle, and a daily snack of fresh fruit. $15 for the first session; $5 for each subsequent session. Code Irvine is recommended for grades three and up. Contact us to discuss your child's individual situation. We accept check, cash, or PayPal. We will send you payment details after you register. Payment must be received by deadlines to receive discounts and early bird pricing." } ]
[ { "question": "How do I record my calls?", "answer": "1. For incoming calls, you'll need to enable call recording in your call routes. To do this, go to My Dashboard > My VoIP > routing and edit your call route (pencil icon). You'll see a dropdown menu at the top labelled Call Recording. Set this as enabled. 2. For Outbound Calls, you'll need to go to your Users tab in My VoIP > Users and edit the user you want to record. You'll see near the lower right-hand corner there's an option to call record - check this so that Call Recording is 'on'. That's all done! You can find all your recorded calls in Call History." } ]
[ { "question": "What is your privacy poilcy?", "answer": "Click here to see a full list of our retail stores. We offer a carefully curated selection of styles from the season along with exclusive styles, editorial pieces as well as an antique collection hand-picked by Alexis himself. We can only make and sell full pairs of earrings. If the style is in stock, you may purchase another pair. Some styles are produced for one season only and will not be available at a later time. If the item is in stock, we'd be happy to send you a new pair at the full retail price plus shipping and handling. For more information, please read our Repair Policy. The bangles are all one size. However, our Lucite bangles are hand-sculpted and therefore will vary slightly in size. The measurements given on the website are approximations. We will happily accept unworn, undamaged or defective product for exchange or refund within 14 days of ship date. Sale items are a final sale and therefore are not eligible for exchange or return. Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. Once your return is processed, a credit will be issued for the merchandise amount only. Shipping charges are not refundable. Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to post to your account. Requests to exchange merchandise received as a gift must be accompanied by a gift receipt. All Alexis Bittar Outlet Boutique purchases are final sale. For more detailed information, please read our policy page. We will cover basic repairs or defects on any item made by Alexis Bittar, Inc and purchased from an authorized Alexis Bittar retailer within the last year. Restrictions may apply. For more information and instructions on how to submit items for repair, please see our policy page. We will not sell, share or trade any information you supply to us with a third party. Any information we collect is used to provide you with a better shopping experience and to facilitate us in fulfillment operations. From time to time, we may send sale information, product updates, etc. via US mail and/or electronically via email. If you would prefer not to receive these promotional items, you may opt by clicking on the unsubscribe option at the bottom of our emails or by contacting us at service@alexisbittar.com with \"REMOVE\" as the subject header. For more detailed information, please read our policy page. Yes, when you chose the option at check out, we will place your item inside our signature logo pouch and wrap it in an Alexis Bittar logo box with ribbon. We will include a gift receipt (with prices removed, of course) and even a personal message at your request. All order information sent to AlexisBittar.com is encrypted. We protect your online transactions by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology." } ]
[ { "question": "Can I use one license code of Commercial version on two computers?", "answer": "\"Does a licence can be used on only one computer, or more?\" Yes, you can. Our program license codes are device based codes, a single user license code can be used to register the program on Three computers. But if you want to use the program on more than 3 computers, you can purchase 2 or more license codes on the Order page." } ]
[ { "question": "Do you rent childrens bikes?", "answer": "Yes! Our store is located at the crossroads of Mary Street (called Lakshore Rd on one side, Mary on the other) and Mississagua Street (also called Highway 55 on the other side of the stoplights) On Mary St. is a bike path that will take you to the Parkway. Also on Hwy 55 is a new bike path that will take you past wineries, antique shops and restaurants. We are located in the heart of the Fallsview district. You can ride to a bike path from our door in about 3 minutes. We recommend walking down a hill near us and getting the path from that point. We will explain it in detail when you’re here." }, { "question": "How far are you from Niagara Falls/Niagara-on-the-Lake?", "answer": "The distance between Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake is 25km by bike path. There is a bike path that takes you from our door, all the way to the Falls. If you ride FAST you can get there in 1 hour. At a reasonable pace though with stops you can spend a whole day! YES. For a $10 pick up charge we will get your bike from 1 store and return it to the other store! You are responsible for getting yourself back to where you need to be. We recommend either a TAXI – Niagara Classic cabs www.niagaraclassiccabs.com at 905-262-0005, the people mover shuttle or Niagara Airbus at www.niagaraairbus.com. All the distances are noted on our TOURS page but our 5 hour tours average 20 kms and our 3.5 hours tours average 15 kms. That is ok. We have people use our bikes who haven’t ridden in over 20 years. The beauty of Niagara on the Lake is that it is FLAT! We will help you get comfortable on your bike when you arrive and you can test drive it around our store parking area. All of our tours are conducted at a leisurely pace that everyone can keep up with. We visit a variety of wineries. In all our tours we try to incorporate a large commercial winery, a mid size winery and a small family operated vineyard. We cannot promise a specific one due to availability but we will try our best to accommodate all requests and if you have already been to a certain winery we will try not to go to that one so you can have a new experience. We visit the Irish Harp Pub. They provide us with a fabulous customized lunch menu that suits our cycling needs. Some items you will be able to choose from include: Lobster Bisque, Classic Ceasar Salad, Roasted Red Pepper and Chicken Panini, Seared Scallop Salad, Irish Stew and Sheperd’s Pie! Check our weather button to see what the weather is going to be during your visit. But we recommend comfortable shorts or spandex, a t-shirt or jersey and running shoes. Sandals with straps to keep them on your feet work too. A hat and sunscreen is also a good idea. We ride rain or shine so if you think you might get wet then bring along a shell jacket. We sell rain ponchos at the store for just such an event! Yes we have 20 inch and 24 inch wheels on our children’s bikes. We also offer tag along bikes (where the child is attached to the parent bike but can still pedal) and also we have baby trailers for children up to 6 years of age (no pedaling on this one). Our tours are all inclusive in that we pay for your wine tastings, water, food and snacks. However if you decide to taste Icewine and it is not part of the regular tour then there will be an additional charge. On our Pub Lunch Tour your beer tastings are included in your lunch. Additional alcoholic beverages are at your own expense. Yes! We do it all the time. Our delivery service runs daily. Just call or fill out our RESERVATION FORM and we will bring your bike to you. We offer limited delivery in Niagara Falls please call us to enquire. There is no wrong bike, just different “feels”. If your not sure what will work for you then we recommend coming to the store and trying a few out! If you are reserving online and are not sure what kind to indicate just make a note in the notes section that your not sure and we will help you figure it out when you arrive." } ]
[ { "question": "Is it worthwhile asking us to accelerate your film?", "answer": "In section 3 of our order form you have the following options for most of your color film. Process into B&W first, do a security scan and then when “reasonable” accelerate into color. Add $10.00 to the usual processing fee, if applicable. Process into B&W first, do a security scan and then reprocess into color regardless of the results in B&W. Add $10.00 to the usual processing fee, regardless of color outcome. If you are on a budget then option one is a good choice. If color is important to you then option two is a good choice and we will only “accelerate” into color if we think there’s a decent chance of getting fair color image. Option three is for those that aren’t concerned about the price and want to make sure they have seen all possible options, no holds barred. Kodachrome and B&W films can not be accelerated!" }, { "question": "Q?What the heck is an “Master Image Sequence” and why is it important?", "answer": "You will notice that all our transfers come with a high definition “Master Image Sequence”. The “Master Image Sequence” is a very high quality version of your film greatly exceeding the quality of what is possible on DVD and also above and beyond most digital video file types designed for viewing or editing. Essentially it is each and every frame of your movie preserved as a high resolution jpeg or tiff photograph — in the movie industry it is also called a “numbered image sequence”. When DVD is as dead and gone as Betamax, you will be able to make very high quality copies from your archive copy to whatever the current media is. It’s an insurance policy against obsolescence. Please Note: We will require a hard drive to put your master image sequence on because the files are very large. We will advise you on what size of drive you will need to provide. Please make sure you send us a large enough drive! Alternately, we can supply an appropriate new drive for you. You do have the option of not taking the master image sequence version of your film but in good conscience, we can’t advise it." }, { "question": "Q?What do I need to know about your print scanning service?", "answer": "Often in a family archive there will be negatives and prints that were made from those negatives. When scanning we will scan all of the film first before we start scanning prints. If we recognize that we are scanning prints of images that have already been scanned from the film we will avoid doing these but these can very easily be overlooked in which case you would be charged for the scanning of both versions. A good approach would be to first send us your film to scan and once returned to you, you can sort out the prints that don’t and do need to be scanned. Scans made from the negative will be higher quality than those made from the prints. We don’t use bulk print scanners such as are used with most “shoebox” scanning services. We considered doing our print scanning by this method but upon further research we realized the quality wouldn’t be up to the quality of our film scans. To add to that, other better scanning companies were abandoning the service due to quality issues. We are using a top end flatbed scanner and each print must be loaded and previewed before scanning. These are not unattended scans where a large stack of prints are dropped into a feeder and left unattended. Q?What is done for dust and scratch removal with your scanning service. Color film images take advantage of Fuji’s Image Intelligence dust and scratch removal. Because hardware based dust and scratch removal such as Image Intelligence and Digital Ice only works with color images, B&W images and prints are receive electronic anti static dust removal and are blown with compressed air before scanning. If you opt for our scanning with Photoshop service, some additional dust and scratch removal is done by hand in Photoshop." }, { "question": "Q?What resolution are scans made at with your scanning service?", "answer": "Unlike most other scanning services, we don’t offer a myriad of confusing scan resolutions at different prices. We simply give you a large enough scan from whatever format of film you give us to make a high quality large blow up print of your images. This providing the orignal integrity of your image lends itself to this. We provide large enough scans for virtually all practical purposes. For those that would like to know what resolution we scan at please see the chart below. Scan resolution for all film formats listed in our prices will allow for at very least a 20 inch blow up (3600 pixels) on the short dimension of the frame. A square frame can be enlarged to 20 x 20 print with no digital artifacting and a rectangular 3:2 aspect ratio picture (35mm) to a 20 by 30 print. This is enough resolution for virtually all practical purposes. Print scans are done at 600 dpi allowing for more than 2 times the enlargement size of the original print, although – scans from prints are not optimal for blow ups. When possible provide the negative the print was made from as a higher quality scan is possible from the negative. * Albania, Andorra, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland,France (including Corsica and Monaco), Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, channel Islands, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Ukraine, Austria, Poland, Portugal (including Azores and Madeira), Romania, Russia (includingAsian part), San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (including Balearic Islands, excluding Canary Islands), Czech Republic, Turkey (including Asianpart), Vatican City, United Kingdom, Belarus, Sweden, Switzerland. ** Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland), Germany, France (incl. Corsica and Monaco), Italy (excl. San Marino and Vatican City), Austria, Spain (incl. Balearic Islands, excludingCanary Islands), United Kingdom (excl. Gibraltar and Channel Islands), Sweden. With packages larger than 2 Kg at shipping cost plus €5 handling." }, { "question": "Q?Can I pay by check?", "answer": "We do not accept payment by check or post office money order for still film developing services because final prices are variable (depending on the number of images that turn out, how many images you may order, or if your film turns out at all). We accept payment by MasterCard,Visa or Paypal. We will accept payment by check or post office money order for other services up to a maximum of $100 USD, only if a final price can be predetermined. No refunds will be made for amounts less than $5." }, { "question": "Q?What should I know about paying by credit card?", "answer": "All credit card transactions originate from our lab, which is located in Saskatchewan, Canada. Some financial institutions in the USA will charge an “international transaction” service fee, even though we bill in US funds and foreign exchange rates are not involved. These service fees are not something we charge or have any control over; they are completely at the discretion of your financial institution. If you are unsure of your Mastercard or Visa card issuer’s policy on transactions originating in Canada, or whether transactions outside of the USA are even allowed, please contact them before you send your film to us." }, { "question": "Q?I Have Expired Film…Do I Need Your Service?", "answer": "Color film that is less than 5 years past its best before date and has been stored in excessive heat: you should be able to drop off any local photo finishers with a good reputation and get at least some OK prints. Color film 5 to 10 years beyond the “process before” date that has not been stored in excessive heat: if it is important to you, then send it to us. If you are simply curious what is on the film, normal processing will likely give you fully recognizable though possibly poor quality images. B&W film in cassettes (126/35mm) approximately 20 years beyond its “process before” date would best be sent to us or someone with an understanding of how to process a film to its highest possible contrast. B&W roll film (120/620) approximately 30 years beyond its “process before” date would best be sent to us or someone with an understanding of how to process a film to its highest possible contrast. Color film that has been in excessive heat over an extended period (i.e. a film left in a car parked outside for an entire summer season): if it is important to you, then send it to us. If you are simply curious what is on the film, normal processing will likely give you recognizable though poor quality images." }, { "question": "Q?What Type of Film Does Film Rescue Process and what can I expect?", "answer": "At Film Rescue we process any and all old, expired, deleted and antiquated films. It’s what we do. If you approach us with a film that is a current process we will first determine from you whether you need us or not. Most films that are only expired by 5 or 6 years or so will come out ok processed by a reputable local provider. If your film is older than this we will want to have a conversation on exactly what you have, how important it is to you and how you think it was stored. With this information we can normally give some useful guidance on how you might want to proceed. We honestly don’t want to be selling our premium service to people that don’t need us. Our lab notes which give us guidance on the best way to process a given film has a database with an excess of 350 unique film types. The following is a list of the most common films that we develop on a regular basis. Following the film is a percentage of this type of film that comes out as recognizable and the quality trend for that film. Keep in mind, the quality trend is only a trend – some will be better and some worse. Very Poor — You can for the most part make out what is on the film but identifying people can be a challenge. Poor — You can easily identify people and places but the images are very harsh and grainy. Fair — Pictures are clear and easy to look at but not perfect. They may be lower contrast and have problems with blemishes and edge fogging. Good — The pictures aren’t perfect but they are completely acceptable. They may appear grainier than a normal new film. Very Good — Little difference between it and the quality of the pictures from a brand new film." }, { "question": "Q?How are your processing techniques different than a normal lab?", "answer": "We keep very careful records on how a specific film is responding in a specific process. None of our processes are the same as what was originally intended for the film. All have been modified and tailored to our past experience with each film type, brand and format. The original process is not at all appropriate for salvaging images from long expired film. In order to salvage the best possible image from a film, many of these processes result in a Black & White image even though it may be a color film. In our opinion it is better to get a higher quality image in Black & White than a lower one in color or alternately to get something recognizable in Black & White than nothing in color. Cycle turnaround time may be as short as 8 weeks and as long 12 weeks during a particularly busy cycle. Unlike a conventional processing lab that may have one or two large-volume processes under their roof, we have 12 small-volume processes. This creates the need to complete one process before we move onto another, mixing chemical and preparing for each before we move to the next. It is not until all the film is developed that scanning and transferring begins. Once that step is complete, the digital work is done and then the uploading begins. Please do not wait until near the beginning of a cycle to send us your film. This not only slows down the lengthy administration process that at the beginning of each cycle (thus, ultimately slowing down our turn-around time) but you also risk missing the cycle cutoff altogether. Doing this well and properly at a reasonable price takes time. We encourage you to have a look at and consider others offering a similar service." }, { "question": "Q?Do you offer rush processing?", "answer": "Rushes and unique set ups are not encouraged but are available. Unlike a conventional photo lab that deals with larger volumes of a single film format of only one process type, Film Rescue is processing smaller volumes of film, multiple formats and has 12 unique processes. This creates the need to process in batches — first completing the processing of all film in house before moving onto scanning and transferring. To break from this cycle is not always possible please contact us if you wish to arrange for rush processing. All other services – We do our best to accommodate when possible with no extra charges – please enquire." }, { "question": "Q?Do you return spools, boxes or cassettes?", "answer": "We are happy to return film spools and cassettes that are identical in their function. For instance…if you send us a 127 spool we will send you a 127 spool back. We will try to get your original film spools and/or cassettes back to you but this is not guaranteed. We have found it exceedingly difficult to have a working system of keeping track of peoples film packaging while dealing with hundreds of rolls of film in the dark. A very effective system is in place for keeping track of who’s film belongs to who but within the system there is no practical way to also include the film packaging. Most often we will get you your precise packaging back but this is not guaranteed. The film spools, cassettes and boxes are of little or no monitory value." }, { "question": "Q?What image size do you provide if I place an on-line order?", "answer": "Images delivered online are more compressed than their CD counterpart though ultimately you will see no difference. Well…we just made up the term so I guess we can also define it. This is a picture with a pixel dimension and a level of compression that allows for fast uploading to various social media sites such as Facebook, Flickr and Twitter. They are also small enough to easily e-mail to friends and family. How large they appear on your screen is dependent on where you have your screen resolution set but they will fill one fifth to one third of your average screen. The pixel dimension for a image with a 2:3 aspect ratio (same as most 35mm film frames) is 864 x 576 pixels, for a square picture (126 and many roll films) is 705 x 705 pixels. While you might be able to squeeze an “acceptable to some” snap shot sized print out of these, they are too small for what would normally be considered enough resolution for this purpose." }, { "question": "Q?What is included with “hands on retouching”?", "answer": "After scanning, images are adjusted for brightness and contrast, degrained and sharpened. These are the images that you will see in your gallery and that are available for free downloading as a small net sized image or to purchase as a large sized image. Some images will benefit a good deal from a more extensive hands on retouch but not most. If your picture is much lighter or darker on the edges of the frame than in the center or if the picture has a lot of pitting or dust settled into the emulsion, order the image with hands on retouching may be worth while. You can contact us specifically regarding your order if you have questions." }, { "question": "Q?What can I expect of images uploaded to me for downloading?", "answer": "When you are ordering images from your gallery, upon checkout you will be prompted to choose either physical return of your scans i.e on cd, and/or prints or to simply download the pictures. If you choose the download option, the image sizes are more compressed than what you’d get on a cd — but there will be no additional shipping charge to pay. The pixel dimensions of your picture will be identical and the additional compression will not discernibly degrade your picture. If you choose this option, nothing is physically returned (unless you’ve indicated on your original order form for your negatives to be returned). You will receive a link from Dropbox.com where we “park” the image files for you to download. There are no additional charges from Dropbox.com for this service. Images are 8 inches at 300 DPI on the short dimension or your frame. Example — a 35mm frame would be 8 x 12 inches at 300 DPI — a 110 frame would be 8 x 10 inches at 300 DPI. Often orders are copied to DVDs unless CDs are specifically requested. By default the images will be in the JPEG file format but PSD and TIFF are available." }, { "question": "Q?Do you offer “process only” for still film?", "answer": "The short answer: no. In past we did offer “process only” at a discount of 10% for people who wanted to scan their own film. We have discontinued this because too often we were having films returned to us that the client was unable to scan due to the condition of the film, that we were able to scan because we are experienced in dealing with scanning very dense or faded negatives. This isn’t to say that your negative won’t be home scannable but we don’t know people capabilities and won’t be responsible for that. The savings that we were offering for “process only” we feel is easily offset by the security of having digital files of your pictures on-site here when shipping, and the fact that you get an early preview of your images in a gallery. Essentially, you can still have process only but if you are unable to scan your film when you get it back, we will have scans here already so there is no need to send anything back to us. Here are some reasons why the scanning is often best left to us…. Some negatives are “accelerate” which means they are first processed the safest way possible into a B&W negative and then a security scan taken of those B&W images. After, many color films get reprocessed into color which sometime renders a better or more desirable color image than the B&W version of the pictures. But as often as not, the color version will be extremely faded and shifted and in these case we have safely stored the originally processed into B&W versions of the pictures for the client. Some negatives after processing are as dense as welding glass and conventional scanners can not see through them. Some negatives have such an extremely faint image on them they can not be recognized with the preview scan on a conventional scanner making them very difficult to locate your marquee correctly during preview. Auto frame selection will not work on these negatives. Do not assume if you don’t see images upon a quick inspection, there is nothing there. Some films such as GAF cassettes and Triple Print blue label films are processed into an unstable reflective negative that begins fading after processing. Not only do they need to be scanned right away, they are scanned wet because the contrast on the film is much higher when wet and they can not be scanned on a normal scanner because light will not pass through them." }, { "question": "Q?How do you define “recognizable images”?", "answer": "When we are deciding whether to scan or not scan a client’s film, we are doing a visual inspection of the processed negative. It is often difficult to tell what the final quality will be without scanning and enhancing the negative. Therefore, we’ll continue with scanning and enhancing any film that we see think we can see something on. We don’t want to be in the position of trying to make a subjective determination as to what may or may not be important to a client. One person’s trash is another’s treasure. An image that is out of focus, double-exposed or low quality can still be recognizable." }, { "question": "Q?What is the “client preview” and on-line shopping cart?", "answer": "Once we scanned and Photoshopped ™ all of your pictures we create a gallery on our website for your images. We then send you a link via email to your gallery where you can see your pictures and download “social media” sized images. From there, you can pick and choose the images that you want to be copied to CD and/or uploaded to you as large image files. There is no obligation to place an order and your online gallery will remain active for one full year. It is a fairly standard on-line shopping cart though the payment feature has been disabled as we will already have collected you payment details." }, { "question": "Q?What is the “digital fix-up” included in the base price of the still film processing service?", "answer": "After scanning, images are adjusted by human eye for brightness, color (when applicable), sharpness and contrast. This work is done using the world’s standard professional photo editor Photoshop CS. The difference between this approach and the approach used by a conventional photo finisher is night and day. Most commercial high volume scanners allow only for a very simple brightness and a color adjustments. Using Photoshop CS is integral to doing this work properly." }, { "question": "Q?What size of still film scan do you provide?", "answer": "Our scans for previously undeveloped film, result in an image that is 8 inches by 300 DPI on the short dimension or your frame. Example — a 35mm frame would be 8 x 12 inches at 300 DPI — a 110 frame would be 8 x 10 inches at 300 DPI. Because we are so often dealing with very low contrast negatives the scans are done at a high bit rate, then adjusted for brightness and contrast before down converting to 8 bit JPEGs. This creates a smoother grain scale than would be possible had the images been adjusted for brightness and contrast at 8 bit. Our scans for most previously developed film is 12 inches at 300 DPI on the short dimension of your frame." }, { "question": "Q?What are my options with EM-25 process Ektachrome 160 movie films?", "answer": "These films were manufactured pre-1984 and are a minimum of 25 years beyond the process before date on the original packaging. The availability of one of the chemical components required to process these films properly into color is dwindling (worldwide). In an effort to conserve our reserve of the chemical, we have had to raise the price per roll. If you are confident that your film has been stored consistently in cool temperatures and/or color is extremely important to you, specify that you would like color processing on our order form. If you know that your film was not stored properly or if you are unsure of the storage conditions, the black & white negative process we offer is the safer approach to salvaging something from your film. Transfer from a negative to positive (Black and White) will allow you to view it from video. You can tell if you have EM-25 process Ektachrome film by looking at where Ektachrome is written on the film cassette. EM-25 process film is written in white in a small blue box. With EM-26 process film Ektachrome is written in blue in a small white box or on top of yellow with a blue border around it." }, { "question": "Q?How will my old movie film be processed and what can I expect?", "answer": "Please keep in mind that your film may be decades beyond its process before date and what we are doing here is a salvage job. We do our best to get good quality images from these very old films but the results are highly variable. The quality we get range from good to just barely discernable. Kodachrome — Can only be processed into a black and white negative which is then transferred to a black and white positive as an AVI, MOV or DVD. There is no color processing option for this film anywhere on earth. Ektachrome process EM-26 – By default, this is the only vintage movie film that we are processing into color. You can request on the order form that it be processed into a B&W negative instead of color if you wish to take the safest possible approach to salvaging something from the film. They almost always do turn out at least as recognizable in color but the B&W version of the image can often be better quality. Ektachrome process EM-25 — By default this is processed into a black and white negative which is then transferred to black and white positive as an AVI, MOV or DVD. Color process is possible, if requested, but there is a $14 surcharge (for 50’) and the film is less likely to turn out. More information on EM-25 film, including identification. In color the chance of a recognizable image is about 80%, while black and white is near 100%. All other movie film – By default these are processed into a black and white negative which is then transferred to black and white positive as an AVI, MOV or DVD. Color process is possible, if requested, but there is a $14 surcharge (for 50’) and the film is less likely to turn out. B&W film is of course processed into B&W but this has stood up much better over time than color film and if your film is less than 20 years old you may want to consider using another provider who can do it faster and at less expense." }, { "question": "Q?What can you tell me about your transfer?", "answer": "Our 8mm and Super 8 transfers are top quality and comparable with the best transfers available. Our 16mm film transfers are of average quality and at a reasonable price. If a top quality 16mm transfer is required we are happy to give referrals. When clients supply small reels, they are not spliced onto larger reels (which is common with most transfer providers). Each reel becomes its own chapter title or digital file. The client is encouraged to number the reels in the order they wish their film to be transferred. Chapter titles or file names up to 18 characters can be supplied with each reel as well. With all options, film is cleaned before transfer. Cleaning will remove the worst of the dirt but usually some will still remain. Minor damage to film is repaired without additional charge. If damage is more severe the client will be contacted and quoted as to the cost of the repair before the transfer proceeds. Color correction is done digitally following projection/recording. Color correction is virtually frame accurate and applied when moderate to extreme color shifts occur. New corrections are not applied for minor shifts and very short scenes with any transfer option. Color correction is subjective and severely altered colors may only be able to be corrected so much. If color shift is very extreme, film can be converted to black and white. Below are two sample frame grabs from our transfer. Keep in mind these are coming from tiny pieces of film." }, { "question": "Q?What’s better to transfer home movies to HD or SD?", "answer": "On a frame by frame scanner, the difference between SD vs. HD is obvious. On older transfer systems in some ways the SD transfer can be more desirable because in HD you simply seem to have a more obvious grain and the softer SD transfer can seem more pleasant to look at. With a true scanner there is a bit more obvious grain as well but there is also a more obvious clarity to the image than the SD version of the same footage. It may come down to taste on some level but we have confidence that in general HD is a better way to go. Should you not like the HD version of your film transfer it can be easily down converted to SD. It doesn’t work the other way around." }, { "question": "Q?How should I have my film organized for transfer?", "answer": "If you are requesting a DVD or a Blu-ray disc from us, the order your film is in becomes more important than if you are requesting editable computer files from us. On a DVD or Blur-ray disc, the order your film plays in is pretty much locked down to the order they are transferred in. With editable computer files you can put them into any order you like. You can do this by simply renaming the files so that your computer or smart TV plays them in the order you want or put them into a software editor, edit to your hearts content and then burn your own DVDs or Blu-ray discs. We still encourage you to number your reels in the order that you wish them transferred so you have a somewhat organized transfer. Unlike many providers, all films are returned on their original reels and in their original boxes or cans, maintaining the integrity of your family archive. With MOVIE FILM, when we capture it on our scanners, a very large high quality computer video file is created. To create a DVD that will play in a home DVD player, we must compress them to a fraction of their size because the amount of data a DVD can store is very limited. With VIDEO TAPE, the bit rate we capture at is much higher than what we are able to do to a DVD with a two hour play time. While this isn’t quite a critical as it is with movie film, it’s still a real quality issue. To add to the issues of lower quality when converting movie films and video tapes to DVD, DVD was designed by the movie industry to be hard to copy. While not impossible, doing the DVD “rip” that is required to make the copy, further degrades the image. Even if you don’t understand the technology, it is definitely worthwhile keeping a high quality digital master for family members that do or that will. DVD is slowly becoming what VHS was in the 90s – robust computer files will remain relevant and are expandable into the future." }, { "question": "Q?Do I need to supply a Hard drive for my movie transfer and if so what size?", "answer": "Regardless of the size of your order, if you select MOV, MP4, DNX or master image sequence, a flash drive or portable hard drive is required. We can supply a brand new drive for you (price varies) but you will likely find better pricing for the drive at a local source. Give us a call and our transfer technician can advise you. Toll free (North America) 1-800-329-8988. Please note: Any used drive provided to us must be reformatted and all previous data on the drive will be eliminated. Your order will be delayed if you decide to send a drive after we are ready to begin work. Film Rescue International reserves the right to use photographic and motion images for promotional purposes when work has been requested, completed and then not paid for after a period of one year." } ]
[ { "question": "What is the SuperGold Card scheme?", "answer": "Current users of the New Zealand Government’s SuperGold Card are entitled to receive free off-peak public bus travel." }, { "question": "How can I get a SuperGold Card?", "answer": "All NZ residents aged 65 years and over and those under 65 years receiving a Veteran's Pension or NZ Superannuation are eligible to receive a Super Gold card. Call the Super Gold Card Centre on 0800 25 45 65, or visit www.supergold.govt.nz." }, { "question": "How do I use my SuperGold card to travel for free?", "answer": "Present your SuperGold card to the bus driver when you board. Any SuperGold passenger with a $0 SuperGold ticket can show the ticket to the driver to transfer onto another off peak urban service – under the same transfer rules and conditions as other passengers. The trips should be registered as a transfer, and a new ticket should not be issued. The intent of SGC scheme is free “Off Peak” travel, so the rule remains that SGC passengers can not “free-transfer” onto a peak time service. Customers cannot “Free-transfer” off an urban service onto a rural one." } ]
[ { "question": "Where should we ship our specimens?", "answer": "All blood, DNA, and/or saliva specimens should be mailed to Molecular Vision Laboratory at the following address: 1920 NE Stucki Ave, Suite 150, Hillsboro, OR 97006." }, { "question": "How can we get a saliva collection kit?", "answer": "First, contact the lab directly to confirm whether a saliva sample is suitable for the test you wish to order. MVL can mail collection kits and return packaging. Kits are priced ‘at cost’ at $27 per kit plus domestic shipping costs. Email requests to inquiry@mvisionlab.com to receive a quote. Please note that saliva samples alone can be inadequate for testing and the lab may reach out for additional blood and/or DNA samples." }, { "question": "What is the difference between qPCR and Array CGH testing?", "answer": "Many of our clients have confusion about the difference between qPCR and Array CGH for testing deletions and duplications in genes. We recommend running deletion and duplication testing through qPCR when mutations are known. We use TaqMan qPCR for specific mutation analysis. Array CGH is useful for analyzing deletions and duplications of many genes without needing to know a specific known mutation first, and it is a much more comprehensive test. The entire coding regions and exon/intron boundaries are covered by array (the density of probes varies depending upon sequence homology of the tested regions; some regions may not have coverage due to the presence of pseudogenes). Array CGH is priced at $650 and qPCR is priced at $450. Please contact our laboratory for a list of all genes covered by Array CGH analysis or if you have any other questions about deletion and duplication testing." }, { "question": "Can we only order a few selected genes in a NGS panel and get a discount?", "answer": "Unfortunately, due to the high throughput setup of our NGS panels, it is not ideal to select specific genes from any panel we offer." }, { "question": "How frequently do you update your NGS panels when new genes are identified?", "answer": "Because of our unique setup, we can easily integrate any new gene into our panel with no additional charge. Therefore, we continue to add new genes to our panels." }, { "question": "Do you charge parental testing?", "answer": "No. We realize parental testing might not be covered by insurance. Equally important, we always want to further confirm our results in order to be 100% accurate. The additional test becomes our quality control assay." }, { "question": "Do you charge sibling testing?", "answer": "Yes. We will conduct a specific mutation analysis ($250) for the mutations found in the proband sample. Siblings will be issued an individual report." }, { "question": "How soon can we expect to receive the genetic test report?", "answer": "Our turn-around time is around three weeks for single genes, and four weeks for NGS. For orders that include parental carrier confirmation, results will be reported in a combined single report with the proband. A separate report can be issued at an extra cost." }, { "question": "Do blood samples need to be kept cold?", "answer": "Blood samples can be sent in an EDTA blood collection tube at room temperature. It can be sent at 4 degrees, do not freeze blood. Specimen requirements are listed in the Specimen Requirements section on our website." }, { "question": "Can you receive samples on weekends?", "answer": "We do not receive packages on weekends, so if the package was sent to arrive then, it will not be processed until Monday. Please plan accordingly with blood samples (do not send samples in a way that will exceed 5 days from collection time)." }, { "question": "Do you bill Medicare or Medicaid?", "answer": "While our lab is not enrolled in these programs, please reach out to your Insurance, Medicare or Medicaid provider directly to confirm if they will cover the cost of testing and provide us with the paperwork confirming their coverage. Please note that insurance coverage for genetic testing for ocular diseases can be limited. We aim to have the genetic testing completed and results sent out within four weeks of receiving the patient sample and requisition form. The NGS tests will take 6-8 weeks to complete. However, urgent cases will be completed within two weeks. For further inquiries please contact us directly at 503-227-3179, or email us at inquiry@mvisionlab.com." } ]
[ { "question": "What Do You Have To Do If You Think Someone Is Stealing From You In Herefordshire?", "answer": "Whenever a thievery happens or one of all things that are dear to you is used without earlier authorization inside a home where individuals tend to be near to one another, sometimes it will go undetected because individuals residing believe in one another." }, { "question": "Can Private Investigator Herefordshire Help Me In Herefordshire If I'm Accused Of Stealing?", "answer": "It is hard being wrongly accused by your roommates in Herefordshire of stealing things, and by anyone in general." }, { "question": "What To Do If Someone At Work In Herefordshire Accuses You Of Thievery?", "answer": "Your entire lifestyle may be stunned in case you are charged with theft at the base that you're employed in Ross-on-Wye." }, { "question": "Are You Unlawfully Charged With Thieving From Your Employer In Herefordshire?", "answer": "You have traditionally been known for turned on distrust as well as concern inside your company from your measures as well as actions at the office because of uncharacteristic mistakes along with costs, inventory manage as well as sales." }, { "question": "Has There Been A Theft At Your Workplace In Herefordshire That You Have Been Accused Of?", "answer": "It will be possible you're more-than-usual faults with business office inside Worcester may as well stimulate hunch and also misinterpret you of being part of the thieves at work inside Herefordshire. Theft by employees in the workplace in Herefordshire can usually be valuable both in terms of time and money for the business involved and on the strength of this it is essential to have a speedy solution to the problem. The actual mistrust associated with thievery isn't sufficient in order to accuse somebody, evidence is essential so as to do correct, when you time of coping with employee thievery within Herefordshire. Often robbing letter head in the place of work within Droitwich isn't viewed as thievery by the employee robbing a pencil or even mat, sadly this particular misbelief consists of getting cash without regard to unworked period, small money as well as ill times." }, { "question": "How Can I Show That My Member Of Staff Is Stealing Goods From Me In Herefordshire?", "answer": "Monitor every one of the locations where it could be possible for staff to adopt an edge, just like stockrooms, invitations volume products, and also shipping and delivery avenues inside Herefordshire to successfully figure out in which area ae the employees most likely to thieve from." } ]
[ { "question": "Remember how you agreed to abide by the rules when you asked for trading access?", "answer": "Well chances are you broke them and have had your trading access removed. After completing a transaction, you can leave feedback for the other party on their iTrader profile. This lets other prospective traders see a person's history and gives them some insight into whether another trader is trustworthy. Bad trades do happen unfortunately, and if private conversation doesn't help resolve the situation, you can use iTrader to say so. The same goes for good trades. Misuse of the iTrader system will result in removal of Trading Access." } ]
[ { "question": "How do I start an account with Lenoir Printing Inc?", "answer": "Call or email us to set up an account. See our Contact page. PMS is the Pantone Matching System. This system is used by the Printing Industry to print different ink colors. Each ink color has its own PMS number/name designated to it. Your sales representative will have a PMS book if you would like to select a color." }, { "question": "Why does my color proof look different than the image on my screen?", "answer": "monitors will view the same. (After all isn’t there an adjustment on your monitor that you can brighten or darken at any time.) #2 You could be looking at the RGB version of the photo before it was converted to CMYK." }, { "question": "Why can’t I use the image from my website for printing?", "answer": "To ensure clear, crisp, accurate printing we need an image that is at least 300 dpi. at the correct size. (correct size meaning the size you will be using the image) Most often images taken from a web page are only 72 dpi which is great for viewing but not enough resolution for printing. This is a design element that involves the raising/lowering of the paper’s surface. Often times companies will emboss/deboss their logo for a special effect." }, { "question": "How can I see all my paper options?", "answer": "Call Lenoir Printing Inc @ (828) 758-7260 and ask for a sales professional to discuss all your options. We accept just about any type of file, but we prefer PDFs because they contain everything we need. Otherwise, you will need to collect all your files, fonts, images, etc. and email them to us. If printing goes to any edge, make sure to include 1/8” bleed." }, { "question": "Can I send my Word/Excel/Publisher files?", "answer": "We can accept native files, but with these particular programs, your file tends to take on the characteristics of your pc. Fonts do not match up from system to system. We prefer to receive these files as PDF with fonts embedded. Please print out your PDF to make sure it prints as expected. My quote has scoring on it." }, { "question": "What does that mean?", "answer": "It means you have most likely chosen a cover weight paper that folds. To make a clean accurate fold, it is necessary to indent the fold area by applying pressure with a metal rule/die." }, { "question": "Why will my logo not enlarge without pixelating?", "answer": "You most likely have the logo as a raster image (BITMAP) instead of a vector image. Providing us with a vector (.ai) file will ensure that your logo will print crisp and can be enlarged to any size. Vector programs – Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Freehand, Corel Draw." }, { "question": "Could you help me with my design?", "answer": "I know just enough to be dangerous. Of course we can. Contact your sales representative and we will certainly get you the guidance you need in preparing your files for print." }, { "question": "What makes Lenoir Printing Inc different and why should I use your company for my printing needs?", "answer": "We have been in business for over 30 years therefore, we have the knowledge and the experience. We are small enough to be very hands on with all your projects, yet large enough to handle all your bulk printing. We have an excellent staff that is dedicated to quality and we are certainly unmatched in customer service. In other words, we are here to fulfill your needs and make it an easy and friendly business relationship." } ]
[ { "question": "How Is Invisalign® Teen Different From Normal Invisalign®?", "answer": "A. Invisalign® Teen and Invisalign® for adults are fundamentally the same, but the treatment for teens is different in a small way. For the aligners that we create for Invisalign® Teen, each aligner has a small blue dot near the area where the back molars would be. When your child wears the aligner for the 22 hours per day that is necessary to achieve the desired results, this blue dot will wear away. At the end of the normal two weeks that they should be wearing a single aligner, if you or their orthodontists notice that the blue dot has not faded away, it means that they are not wearing them as they should. These “compliance indicators” as we call them are a simple measure that we take to ensure that teens get the most out their orthodontic treatment, since we want them to have the perfect smile by the time they’re done, and wearing their aligners is the only way to do that. Q." }, { "question": "How Much Does Invisalign® Teen Cost Compared To Braces?", "answer": "A. Since Invisalign® can achieve the same results as braces with the added benefit of being practically invisible and removable, it does come as a cost that is slightly higher than braces but is still within an affordable range. To make sure that price never stands in the way between your child a new smile, we accept dental insurance and offer various financing options. Q." }, { "question": "Can My Child Get Invisalign® Teen?", "answer": "A. If you think that your child would be a good fit for Invisalign®, just schedule an appointment with us here at our local Toronto orthodontic office. We’ll conduct an initial examination to determine if your child is eligible to receive Invisalign® treatment. In some cases, patients may not always be an ideal fit for getting Invisalign®, but the good news is that there are always other treatment options available to them so they can have the healthy smile they deserve. Q." }, { "question": "How Often Can They Take Out The Aligners?", "answer": "A. Even though the aligners are removable, doesn’t mean that they can be taken out all the time. Often, teens may be tempted to take their aligners out for a quick snack or a big social event like a school dance. However, for the aligners to effectively move the teeth, it needs to be worn a full 22 hours every day. The aligners should only be taken out for meals and to be cleaned along with a normal brushing, flossing, and rinsing routine before putting them back in. Q." }, { "question": "Are There Diet Restrictions With Invisalign® Teen?", "answer": "A. Compared to braces that can be damaged by hard or sticky foods, Invisalign® aligners can be removed, which allows your teen to enjoy all of their favorite foods and drinks without restrictions. The aligners should be removed for eating or drinking anything, but drinking a plain glass of water is perfectly fine without removing them. Hot beverages can warp the plastic that the aligners are made from, and can make it so that they no longer fit over the teeth comfortably. Q." }, { "question": "How Do You Clean The Aligners?", "answer": "A. Keeping the Invisalign® Teen aligners clean is essential to get that perfectly healthy smile, since wearing aligners that have bacteria and food particles stuck in them actually accelerates tooth decay. The last thing your teen wants is to finish treatment only have to deal with a bunch of cavities and rotting teeth. Keeping aligners clean is as simple, as a gentle brushing with some water on a normal toothbrush. The aligners should also be soaked in a cleansing denture solution for a more thorough clean. Just make sure your teen doesn’t forget to brush and floss their own teeth before they put them back in. Q." }, { "question": "How Long Does Invisalign® Teen Treatment Take?", "answer": "A. Every smile is unique, which is why we create personalized treatment plans for every patient. For teens, we map out the path that their teeth need to take to get to their new ideal position, and that path is not always the same. This makes treatment time for Invisalign® Teen vary on a patient to patient basis and depends on how far the teeth need to move and how many sets of aligners will be necessary to achieve the perfect smile. Typically, the treatment time is either slightly less than or equal to the treatment time for traditional metal braces. Q." }, { "question": "What Happens If An Aligner Is Lost Or Broken?", "answer": "A. During the busy day of the average teen, an aligner or two are bound to be lost or broken, which is why Invisalign® Teen treatment comes with six replacement aligners. Just make sure to get the replacement as soon as possible so they can continue wearing their aligners and moving their teeth. If you go through the six replacements, any other replacements after will have a cost associated with them. Get Started With Invisalign® Teen Today! If you think your kids will be a good fit for Invisalign® and are ready to help them build towards a brighter, healthier future, contact us at City Orthodontics to schedule an appointment with us here at our office in North York. If you have a question that wasn’t addressed here on our list of frequently asked questions, just reach out to us to connect with one of our staff members who will be able to get you the answers you’re looking for. We look forward providing you and your family with the professional orthodontic care that you deserve!" } ]
[ { "question": "Q: Do I need to register for the online course?", "answer": "A: No, you do not need to register in order to access the online course Brief Services – Foundational Principles and Therapeutic Approaches. The course can be accessed freely, without logging in, from the course page. We had originally set up a registration process to enable us to monitor numbers of participants however, since the project is nearing its end, this is no longer necessary. If you have already registered, we appreciate the time that you took to register and, apologize for any inconvenience. From here on out, you will no longer require a username or password to access the course." }, { "question": "Q: Can I get a certificate of completion?", "answer": "A: Unfortunately, the Canadian Mental Health Association, Ontario is not able to offer participants certificates of completion for any of the online trainings at this time." }, { "question": "Q: Can I get an electronic or paper copy of the online course?", "answer": "A: Unfortunately no. CMHA Ontario does not have the copyrights to the printed materials of the course." }, { "question": "Q: Are there any resources offered in other languages?", "answer": "A: CMHA-Ontario and the project team are currently constructing a French language website which will house some additional training resources in French. Q: Help! I am having trouble with a webinar recording." }, { "question": "Patchy connection?", "answer": "Please try to connect to the fastest internet available. Sometimes wireless is not the most reliable so, if you have the option to connect directly to a cable internet connection, please do so. Q: Help! I am having trouble with one of the course modules. First, read all instructions provided very carefully and in their entirety. Move your mouse cursor very slowly over the area indicated in the instructions until your cursor changes (i.e. should change from an arrow to a “hand” when your mouse is over the correct spot). Sometimes even after reading the instructions, it is not always immediately obvious where to click. For example, in module 3 under the “Intake as a first session: Standard intake session” section, you need to click on the second row of arrows to progress through the module. If you are using a phone or tablet device to view the modules, try switching to a laptop or desktop computer. A larger screen and more precise mouse control can make a difference. Try exiting and re-entering the module. If none of these tips worked for you, the please review the following system requirements needed to view the modules. It may be necessary for you to update your system’s flash player or to switch to a different browser. Also, it may be a matter of switching devices altogether. For example, some individuals using Ipad’s have run into particular issues but when they switched to a desktop, the issues were resolved." } ]
[ { "question": "Will my older TLA7Lx and TLA7Mx logic analyzer modules or TLA7Dx and TLA7Ex digitizing oscilloscope modules work in the new TLA7012 portable or TLA7016 benchtop mainframes?", "answer": "Yes, but you must reflash the firmware on your modules with the new Version 5.1 compatible firmware located on your TLA mainframe hard disk. If any module that is not running Version 5.1 compatible firmware is installed in a TLA mainframe running Version 5.1, the TLA application software will not recognize the module nor will it show up in the System window." } ]
[ { "question": "What are the recommended materials for anatomical model printing?", "answer": "There is no 'perfect' 3D printing material for each application. There are multiple criteria used to determine the most suitable material for your anatomical model, such as size, level of detail, type of material, use, color and finish. For cardiovascular applications we have developed a proprietary, highly realistic HeartPrint Flex material. For professional consultancy, please don't hesitate to contact your local office." }, { "question": "How much time do you need to create a 3D-printed model?", "answer": "This depends whether you have all that is needed in-house or if you outsource some steps or even the entire process. Outsourcing the printing will require a lead time of at least 5 working days. Generating the 3D model and excluding the printing part will depend on your level of expertise and the regions of interest. With Materialise Mimics inPrint, an intermediate user would take between 20 min. and 2 hours to segment and prepare an anatomical model for printing." }, { "question": "Is it possible to get a rough price estimate?", "answer": "Of course. We are happy to take a look at your DICOM files and discuss what you would like the model to look like in order to give you a price estimate." }, { "question": "Why would I need a model?", "answer": "3D-printed anatomical models are the newest components of a multidisciplinary clinical team, improving communication and education by creating a tangible representation of the anatomy. 3D-printed anatomical help to demonstrate the surgical plan to the patient for better understanding and deeper engagement. 3D-printed anatomical models can be used to educate residents and students on complex medical pathologies. 3D anatomical models can be used for a broad range of applications in the specialties of orthopedics, maxillofacial surgery, cardiovascular disease, oncology, pediatric and many more." }, { "question": "Why choose Materialise HeartPrint for cardiovascular anatomical models?", "answer": "We have over 25 years of expertise in patient-specific image handling, computer-aided design on anatomy and 3D Printing, meaning that the anatomical models we provide are highly accurate and realistic." }, { "question": "Are the models off-the-shelf or customizable?", "answer": "With Materialise HeartPrint, we offer a range of off-the-shelf standard models from our catalog to fully customized models. Off-the-shelf models can be tweaked with connection pieces, cuts, logos or any 3D operations according to your wishes. If you can’t find what you need in our catalog, you can tell us what you are looking for and we will explore our medical image database for relevant images. If you have medical images available, we can also start working from those. All models are created from patient-specific medical image data processed by our team with the Materialise Mimics Innovation Suite." }, { "question": "What are the imaging requirements for creating a Materialise HeartPrint® model?", "answer": "To assure that your Materialise HeartPrint model reaches the required level of detail and accuracy, we recommend using contrast-enhanced images with isotropic voxels. For more details on the recommended imaging protocols for CT and MRI, consult the Materialise HeartPrint Imaging Guidelines. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact your local office." } ]
[ { "question": "Where can I find information about current clinical trials?", "answer": "Information about clinical trials conducted by the NIH, the NIDDK, and other federal and private organizations can be found at ClinicalTrials.gov. This site offers information about the location of clinical trials, their design and purpose, participation criteria, and additional information about the disease and treatment under study. Find a clinical trial that’s right for you by searching ClinicalTrials.gov. If you are a healthy volunteer, contact the study coordinator listed for the clinical trial. If you are a patient volunteer talk with your doctor. You may need a referral to participate in a study." }, { "question": "Does the NIDDK have information about how I can get help paying for medications or medical treatment?", "answer": "The Partnership for Prescription Assistance website lists more than 475 programs that help pay for medications. Many of these programs are provided by the drug companies that produce medications. People can find programs and apply for help by calling 1-888-477-2669. NeedyMeds is a nonprofit group that helps people find programs that help pay for medications. The NeedyMeds website allows the user to search a list of programs by medication or manufacturer name. Some of the forms to apply are online. RxAssist provides information about drug company programs, state programs, discount drug cards, copay help, and more. Rx Outreach is a nonprofit pharmacy that provides affordable medications to people in need. The Rx Outreach website provides information about the medications offered and how to apply. The National Council on Aging provides benefit information for seniors with limited income and resources." }, { "question": "Does my Medicare cover my diabetes supplies?", "answer": "Medicare covers certain supplies for people with either type 1 or type 2 diabetes: a glucose testing monitor, blood glucose test strips, lancets, spring-powered devices for lancets, and glucose control solutions. Some frequency limitations may apply. Medicare does not cover insulin and syringes. For more information about Medicare coverage related to diabetes, call the Medicare Hotline toll free at 1–800–MEDICARE and read Medicare's Coverage of Diabetes Supplies & Services (PDF, 1.05 MB) a booklet from the Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services." }, { "question": "How do I find answers to my specific medical questions?", "answer": "A doctor who has examined you and knows your medical history is the best person to answer your questions. The NIDDK cannot provide a diagnosis or medical advice for individual situations. However, the NIDDK produces numerous health information resources for the public. The NIDDK’s Health Information section lists consumer and easy-to-read publications on health topics. You also can call 1-800-860-8747 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday – Friday or email one of the NIDDK’s Information Clearinghouses for assistance in locating information and resources. If you are unsure which NIH Institute covers your topic of interest, go to the NIH Health Information Index and use the NIH search engine. If you have a complex question and are comfortable with technical articles, you can search the medical literature using the free online access to MEDLINE. MEDLINEPlus contains more consumer-friendly information on specific disease topics and conditions than MEDLINE, and links to medical encyclopedias and dictionaries, drug information (including access to a guide to more than 9,000 prescription and over-the-counter medications provided by the U.S. Pharmacopeia), and other resources. If you still need help finding general information about a diagnosed condition, send your question to the NIDDK site manager." }, { "question": "Can you refer me to a specialist or tell me the best place to go for treatment?", "answer": "The NIDDK does not provide referrals, as we cannot and do not evaluate practicing physicians or practitioners. Ask your primary physician for a referral to a specialist or place to go for treatment. You also can contact a local medical society for a listing of specialists in your area. We recommend finding a specialist associated with a university-affiliated or teaching hospital if one is located in your area. Try to find a physician who is board certified in the specialty you need and skilled in the procedures you may undergo. To verify a physician's credentials, look in The Official ABMS Directory of Board Certified Medical Specialists, which is available in most public libraries. In addition, MEDLINEPlus provides a consumer-friendly listing of organizations that will assist you in your search for physicians and other health professionals." }, { "question": "What if I wanted to come to the NIH for treatment?", "answer": "The NIDDK conducts and supports biomedical research and is not a diagnostic institution. While the NIH has a Clinical Center, patients seen there must have a physician referral and a specific diagnosis to participate in the center’s research studies. Practicing physicians who would like to consult with an NIDDK specialist should contact the NIDDK investigator directly." }, { "question": "Where can I find clinical standards and treatment guidelines?", "answer": "For clinical standards and treatment guidelines, search the National Guideline Clearinghouse, a public resource for evidence-based clinical practice guidelines." }, { "question": "Does the NIDDK or the NIH have information about alternative therapies for my condition?", "answer": "The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH), part of the NIH, and is a good source for this information." }, { "question": "How can I find a support group for people with my medical condition?", "answer": "We recommend asking other health care team or your local hospital for information about support groups." }, { "question": "How do I order publications from the NIDDK?", "answer": "All of NIDDK’s health information content is available online for printing. Should you require additional information or assistance, please call the NIDDK Health Information Center at 1-800-860-8747 between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday." }, { "question": "Can I make copies of NIDDK health information publications?", "answer": "Yes, our information is not copyrighted. We encourage users of our publications to duplicate and distribute as many copies as desired." } ]
[ { "question": "What type of wood/material does your company use for manufacturing of furniture?", "answer": "We use termite proof, BWR ply, HDHMR, WPC and Commercial ply. In addition to this, we also provide hardware and appliances. You can choose a variety of colour combinations and different shades from the catalogue. 3." }, { "question": "How long does it take to receive an order once it is placed?", "answer": "Once the work agreement /contract, which clearly mentions the type of work agreed upon along with the expenditure ,is accepted and duly signed by the customer work is started. The lead time purely depends upon the urgency and the requirement of the customer. 4." }, { "question": "How do you deliver and how long will it take?", "answer": "An order is officially placed when an advance deposit is paid. Once the order is placed, the products are manufactured in the factory and installed thereafter at the site. 5." }, { "question": "Will any customization cost me extra?", "answer": "Yes. Any major alterations or changes with respect to colour, design and material not mentioned in the contract will be charged extra. 6." }, { "question": "Do these products come with a warranty?", "answer": "Our quality workmanship speaks for itself. We provide lifetime warranty on kitchen accessories and one year warranty on all other products. 7." }, { "question": "Where can I see complete installations?", "answer": "Visit our gallery to see a complete collection of residential and commercial projects delivered successfully in the past. 9." }, { "question": "What type of customer care service do you offer?", "answer": "We have a dedicated customer care service team who will be able to resolve all your problems at the earliest. You can email us at ziffonindia@gmail.com or call on +91 9810639109 | +91 8860975762. 10." }, { "question": "What happens in the event of cancellation of an order?", "answer": "Every order is executed by our qualified designers and other associates with utmost care and consideration. Therefore, in the event of cancellation, a fixed amount is deducted as cancellation fees. 11." }, { "question": "Is there a return policy?", "answer": "Sorry. We do not accept returns. In fact, at the time of cancellation, an amount of cancellation fees is charged." } ]