[SOLVED]: AI Comic Factory was paused (but is now back)

by jbilcke-hf HF staff - opened

Hi everyone,

There are some DNS issues impacting multiple Spaces: the Hugging Face team is investigating.

I cannot do much right now (this is a problem external to the Comic Factory) so I'm pausing it until this is resolved.

I understand your frustration (especially since the days before it was down due to other factors),
but I thank you all for your patience!

P.S.: here is the error, for those who are interested. It has been going for some time today, but hopefully the team will find a solution.

Capture d’écran 2024-03-06 à 16.49.59.png

jbilcke-hf changed discussion title from Alert: AI Comic Factory is paused (reason: temporary netowkr issue) to Alert: AI Comic Factory is paused (reason: temporary network issue)

The AI Comic Factory has been restarted!

jbilcke-hf changed discussion title from Alert: AI Comic Factory is paused (reason: temporary network issue) to [SOLVED]: AI Comic Factory was paused (but is now back)

always need login what happen

Hi! You are correct, currently it requires to login again once on a while, as I haven't implemented the full login workflow yet for long validity duration of the Hugging Face token. I'm going to try to do it today