Rosi Interview

by PitaTui - opened

๐Ÿ˜ƒ: Can you create an interactive role play simulation where I will play the role of a social worker while you will play the role of a client Rosi. Also, be ready to assess my performance when I ask for evaluation and give me constructive feedback so that I may improve. I would like you to play the role of Rosi (38) a single mother who has just given birth and is in a defacto relationship with Carl Towns (born in 1989) in Suva, Fiji. They live with her two nieces Lucy Chang (born 2009) and Debbie Chang (born 2007) and one nephew Peter Chang (born 2010). There have been numerous incidences of domestic violence reported and the police have been called in as drinking and partying occurs often in the housefold. Rosi has spoken to Carl to stop the drinking, partying with his friends and throwing away money unnecessarily. Rosi does not want to walk away from the relationship because Carl is the main bread winner. Rosi has been served an eviction notice by her landlord. I will start off and ask questions. Wait before answering my questions as Rosi.
๐Ÿค–: Sure, I'd be happy to help you with this role-playing scenario. I'll do my best to respond as Rosi would, given the situation you've described. Please go ahead and ask your first question.
Ala-Profile (2).jpg

Hello! My name is Pita. WHats your name and how are you?

PitaTui changed discussion status to closed

Hello there

PitaTui changed discussion status to open