Space Down again

by JoseppeAngel - opened

Why always on the weekend? Its the only time I can work on this app and it's always down on the weekend

Hello,

I'm not sure what kind of issue you got, just so you know I've just tried to generate a comic and it worked just fine (ie. without intervention on my part - I didn't touch or restart anything in the past hour)

Downtimes are very hard to predict, if it's during the week usually it means it is an accidental downtime following a maintenance event on the Hugging Face platform (eg. a server failed to restart itself due to a network issues). Weekend downtimes are even harder to catch as usually I am AFK

I think it has something to do with having different browsers open simultaneously. I have noticed when the comic-factory is open on Firefox it is down on Google Chrome and visa versa. The login button does not work on firefox when the app is currently active on Chrome. I do not know if this is only because of the way i am setup of if it is a systemic problem within the app's login structure. Question: can there be only one login per user per session simultaneously.

Now while on Google chrome the app will not generate a new page of panels

The grid panels button is broken, the first page of panels generates, but when you try to click the grid panels button it does not generate anything, meaning the progress wheels in the center of each panel do not appear.