This model has been already submitted.

by TwT-6 - opened

Dear Open LLM team,

Hello! I recently submitted a model named ''TwT-6/cr-model'', but unfortunately, it failed. After reviewing the error reasons, we have made the necessary adjustments and would like to resubmit the model. However, when we tried to do so, we received a message saying, "This model has already been submitted." Therefore, we kindly request your assistance in enabling us to resubmit the model. We greatly appreciate your valuable contributions and support!

Thank you very much!

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi @TwT-6 ,

Could you please provide the request file for your model? This way it will be easier to understand your problem

Here is the request file(https://huggingface.co/datasets/open-llm-leaderboard/requests/blob/main/TwT-6/cr-model_eval_request_False_bfloat16_Original.json)
{
"model": "TwT-6/cr-model",
"base_model": "",
"revision": "main",
"private": false,
"precision": "bfloat16",
"params": 14.167,
"architectures": "Qwen2ForCausalLM",
"weight_type": "Original",
"status": "FAILED",
"submitted_time": "2024-05-09T03:26:55Z",
"model_type": "\ud83d\udd36 : fine-tuned on domain-specific datasets",
"job_id": "4492190",
"job_start_time": "2024-05-10T10:33:14.225774"
}

Our request is that we previously made a submission, and there is a record of it in the system which prevents us from submitting a second time. Now we would like to submit for the second time, and we kindly ask if it would be possible to delete the record of the first submission.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Thank you for the request file! I've resubmitted your model ๐Ÿ‘

I close this discussion, hope the evaluation goes well now. Please ping me here if you encounter any other problems with this model

alozowski changed discussion status to closed