CultriX/MergeTrix-7B-v2 labeled as deleted/private even though it's not.

by CultriX - opened

Therefore, it does not show up when you have the hide private or deleted models checkbox enabled.
I'm not sure if I'm the only model this is happening to, but it's strange since my model is very much public and definitely not deleted.
So I'm not quite sure why it's happening, but I feel if more models seem to be affected it's actually quite annoying because I figure most people will have that filter turned on (after all most people won't get much use from models they think they can't access).

Any clue as to why this is happening and how I can fix it? :)

Thanks a lot for your time in advance!
Cheers!
-CultriX-

In fact it appears to be happening to pretty much all my models for some reason...

Screenshot 2024-01-25 110130.png
Screenshot 2024-01-25 110145.png

I've had the same issue, and apparently it's under investigation: https://huggingface.co/spaces/HuggingFaceH4/open_llm_leaderboard/discussions/555

Thanks for pointing that out, I missed that discussion!
Guess we'll just have to wait for that to happen then.

Cheers!

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi to you two!

Quite sure our dynamic info updater script (checking if models are still online for ex) is making the space OOM and restart instead of running every day (this info should be updated daily).
I'm working on running it elsewhere! :)

Open LLM Leaderboard org

@CultriX closing your issue since it's a duplicate of the other, if that works for you !

clefourrier changed discussion status to closed