a drawing of a fish and other animals in the water, a color pencil sketch, pixiv contest winner, psy ...

by SteveJ - opened

Input img:

Caption:

a drawing of a fish and other animals in the water, a color pencil sketch, pixiv contest winner, psychedelic art, courtesy mbari, squidlike aliens, blowing bubblegum, james terrell art, neon coloring, paleolithic cave art, collaborative artwork, sea horse, quetzal and star-nosed mole

I'm at a loss for words, because this is so amazing. I'm admittedly not an artist, but I am an activities therapist at a psychiatric hospital, so I do draw with the patients on occasion. I fed this program a photograph of a recent drawing I did, and it provided me with what I thought was a fairly good description of it. I then took that description, and fed it verbatim into MidJourney AI's prompt box. I attached the images that MidJourney spit out, and I'm pretty amazed. I did the same thing with actual photographs, and those also provide uncannily similar results.
Pretty cool...

Lvslezak_a_drawing_of_a_fish_and_other_animals_in_the_water_a_c_ad65e2a0-82dc-4f6f-ba46-da9877db8b34.png

Lvslezak_a_drawing_of_a_fish_and_other_animals_in_the_water_a_c_946e5c98-0193-4fea-a32d-79d62358d9a4.png

Lvslezak_a_drawing_of_a_fish_and_other_animals_in_the_water_a_c_86bb85de-b361-46ee-a4bb-318438b6a512.png

SteveJ changed discussion status to closed
SteveJ changed discussion status to open