Could you guys make the traffic less for DALL-E Mini?

by Rud10001 - opened

Hey! So I tried using the DALL-E Mini and it keeps saying "Too much traffic, please try again." could you guys make this traffic less because I kept trying and trying again and keeps saying the same message is there a problem with my program?

Hey! So I tried using the DALL-E Mini and it keeps saying "Too much traffic, please try again." could you guys make this traffic less because I kept trying and trying again and keeps saying the same message is there a problem with my program?

Your mom has too much traffic as well. Just be patient and try again.

there's not exactly much they can do. In the aftermath of people like Markiplier making videos on this, every child in the world is trying to generate random nonsense at the moment and their servers simply can't keep up.
It's not as simple as going into the code and saying "traffic = 0"

there's not exactly much they can do. In the aftermath of people like Markiplier making videos on this, every child in the world is trying to generate random nonsense at the moment and their servers simply can't keep up.

Ok so let's limit how much they're making

Ok so let's limit how much they're making

It's not that simple. Mr. Dayma is currently working on way more important projects, and in order to achieve your goal of limiting queries per IP he would have to write a program and integrate it into the project itself in order to do so, which I'm not even sure he can do seeing as that would be a sitewide change, and he isn't a site admin.

deleted
This comment has been hidden