Can someone explain how this happened

by H-ass-an - opened

I typed some random Arabic vowel symbols, not even letters just vowel symbols that don't mean anything and I got this
Screenshot_20220611_203716.jpg

I think the symbols were
َِٓ

It will give you something for every input. If it can't make any sense of it you will get something quite random.

in this thread we have experimented with some non-words: https://huggingface.co/spaces/dalle-mini/dalle-mini/discussions/158

I don't think the AI is prepared for random symbols to be used as prompts.

Most likely it's only been programmed to recognise basic languages like english, spanish, french, etc.

This is an example of the AI attempting to interpret the user input as best as it possibly can. For example if you were to use "+=_;:./:" as a prompt, the AI wouldn't be able to properly recognise the prompt as something even relatively coherent, so it either defaults to a preset prompt, or it chooses a completely random prompt. If it is a default prompt, then showing a brain with wiring and computer chips is very appropriate, since I THINK this is a Neural Network? I'm not entirely sure.

Or the AI managed to hack into Elon Musk's personal files and found the x-rays of his and his colleagues brains.

I doubt it though.

(Pictured above are x-rays of Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerburg, Bill Gates, Sundar Pichai, and various other tech CEOs)

I tried a different combination of Arabic Diacritics:

image.png

I tried a different combination of Arabic Diacritics:

image.png

How are you able to process your requests? I still keep getting the same error

Never hit the button repeatedly. Wait a few minutes and try again.

Never hit the button repeatedly. Wait a few minutes and try again.

Thanks a lot boss, I appreciate you

These Danish characters resulted in a lot more Anime than i expected lol

image.png

[deleted double post

It will give you something for every input. If it can't make any sense of it you will get something quite random.

in this thread we have experimented with some non-words: https://huggingface.co/spaces/dalle-mini/dalle-mini/discussions/158

Thanks
The images are oddly familiar yet unfamiliar

These Danish characters resulted in a lot more Anime than i expected lol

image.png

This is the best anime I've seen here
Random gibberish is producing better results than actual coherent words