Dall-E Mini Discord Bot

by markraub - opened

Working on a self-hosted discord bot implementation of Dall-e mini, allowing users to request dall-e generations on the fly (without that pesky traffic notification)

Currently runs using the float16 version of the dall-e mega model, at least until I get a little more vram in my system, but even still it works really well! Thanks Boris for all your work on making this super accessible!

image.png

This is incredible! Let me know when this is available to add to servers or if you need anyone to test it. I have a very very small private server of friends that would love to test this

Thanks! I'm still working out some queueing/cooldown fine tuning before unleashing it unto the world. My 3d modeling PC is the only thing strong enough to generate a single image in 20s, and in the 2 close friend server's I've opened it up to it's already been slammed pretty hard hahaha. Not to mention I can't dedicate this PC to running this bot 24 hours/day.

If I can generate enough interest I may do a patreon to cover google cloud costs so it can run indefinitely, though!

Very impressive :)

I would love to to use the bot if you ever get funding it would be super convienat cuz you can barely use dalle mini now days due to the insane amount of traffic

Antes había uno en telegram pero ya no funciona, pero pueden usar craiyon y ru-dalle en telegram

Ya encontré otro bot de dalle mini en telegram:
https://github.com/David-Lor/dalle-mini-telegram-bot