Suggestion for Craiyon

by Hachiminh - opened

Hello. I've posted this suggestion previously, but I wanted to post it again to flesh out the idea a bit.

Here's Dall E 2 trying to create text ('Story Valley')

image.png

And Midjourney's attempt

image.png

And Craiyons:

image.png

(note, I'm not the best with prompts, and I'm sure more experimentation and numerous tries would give better results, this is just a quick example)
Craiyon could make a niche for itself as having the best text in images. What I'd suggest is setting up a program to randomly generate text in multiple fonts, different weights, italicized, different colors, and different layouts (eg curved, straight, vertical). Sort of the same way Captcha generates text but a little more sophisticated with better resolution. Train Craiyon on the images plus the text in the image, and maybe some parameters like bold, italic and so on. I am not the best coder so you'll know better than me! Anyway I hope this idea helps in some way, and thank you for Craiyon, it's awesome :)

DALLE mini org

Thanks for the comment. That's a cool idea!

BTW the first image there didn't really give Craiyon enough credit, I get some really nice images from prompts like Monogram and graffiti tag/ art. It would just be great if the letters were a bit more consistent

image.png

image.png