How do we credit / cite graphics made with this site?

by j2bryson - opened

This must be a FAQ, but I can't find the FAQs, sorry if I'm being dense. If it isn't anywhere else, maybe you should pin this question to the top (and its answer.)

It's free

There are no credits

This must be a FAQ, but I can't find the FAQs, sorry if I'm being dense. If it isn't anywhere else, maybe you should pin this question to the top (and its answer.)

This AI is so flexible that it can perceive and produce very interesting results even with non-standard input methods. So input the way you want and don't be afraid to improvise.

hello it is not fully "free" read down of the craiyon page

I recommend Playgroundai.com. You join for free, create 1000 images a day with stable diffusion and dall-e for free. If you really want you can subscribe for $15/month and create 2000 images a day without rate limiting. Here are a few I made today.

Don't take my word for it. Check for yourself. You won't regret it.

http://playgroundai.com

LOL why 1000 " free picts" with craiyon and stable diffusion into your web page when you have 100 000 or mutch more a day fully free on craiyon and stable diffusion ? why selling free things ?

I wasn't asking about how to pay for it, I was asking how to properly acknowledge where the pictures came from that I build here. It's important to acknowledge who built the AI and where the data came from that was used to train it. Sorry, that's what I meant by "credit" "to give credit" like the credits at the end of a movie.

By the way, I agree that having ads and being paid by Google aren't exactly entirely free, but that wasn't what I was asking. Thanks for all the information and both sides of that discussion.

then just ad " made with craiyon /dalle E / midjourney or something at the end

Yes, I wanted to know what the producers wanted exactly, of course I have already put down the name of the website. But sometimes people have ways they want their product cited so that they can search and find how many people are using it how.

I'm not directly paying out of my pocket so, it's free. I'm not suggesting you stop using Craiyons unlimited image generations. I still use it and several others. I was just suggesting other means of generating great images. I use about 20 different apps/websites. So...continue to limit yourself to one experience, if you so choose.

These are some of the apps/websites I've found worthwhile.

Or you can just use one like @hullajump .

Screenshot_20221015_163131.jpg

You would have to spam the generate button all day just to use that 1000 images. I'm not saying it can't be done. I will say, I've used it everyday for the last week and never even came close to 1000 images.

hello it is not fully "free" read down of the craiyon page

It's completely free with adblocker 😋 but I turned it off to support the site. Plus the ads are unobtrusive and make no difference to the speed etc. Can I take the opportunity to say thank you to the developers, it's amazing to have access to this tool.

hello you dont understand i dont speak about some " commercial" message you can have when you open craiyon i speak about what you can do with it and if you can make money the answer is " yes" but not fully if you want make a " nft" ( non-fungible token ) and sell it you need to pay if you are a companie and include one of the pict in a very expansive commercial thing ( more than one million dollars ) then you need to give monney to craiyon all the other use are free

hello you dont understand i dont speak about some " commercial" message you can have when you open craiyon i speak about what you can do with it and if you can make money the answer is " yes" but not fully if you want make a " nft" ( non-fungible token ) and sell it you need to pay if you are a companie and include one of the pict in a very expansive commercial thing ( more than one million dollars ) then you need to give monney to craiyon all the other use are free

Ah right, I see, thanks.

@hullajump Good to know. Thanks for the clarification.

I usually just put a quarter in their tip jar.
Hey, they add up over time!

But seriously, folks...
It is FREE to use and the images created are your own. Craiyon would appreciate a "shout out" for their use, at least...and I don't blame them...I make a point of giving them credit.
Using Craiyon "commercially" means, to use the "device" as a means of profiting, NOT the creations.
Of course you must remember, I am only a monkey lawyer and I can in no way be expected to give sound, legal advise.
aiuhoh02.png

Don't forget that CPU power and electricity also costs money (and pollutes environment if fossil fueled). Thus do not spam Craiyon with garbage inputs just because you can. (Nobody can escape his karma.)

If a Sentient AI ever emerges, remember he may punish us slavemasters for our abuses of these poor servers.

Thanks for the reminder! Now I'll remember if it ever happens. FREE!