Really nice results with Chinese watercolor landscape painting

by Hachiminh - opened

I really love these generations, thought I'd share for anyone interested. Prompt was 'Chinese art, ink, drybrush, watercolor, landscape, mountains, trees, buddha'. You could always throw a pagoda or temple in there as well.
craiyon_152441_Chinese_art__ink__drybrush__watercolor__landscape__mountains__trees__mandelbrot_buddh.png
craiyon_152437_Chinese_art__ink__drybrush__watercolor__landscape__mountains__trees__mandelbrot_buddh.png
craiyon_152432_Chinese_art__ink__drybrush__watercolor__landscape__mountains__trees__mandelbrot_buddh.png
craiyon_152424_Chinese_art__ink__drybrush__watercolor__landscape__mountains__trees__mandelbrot_buddh.png
craiyon_152407_Chinese_art__ink__drybrush__watercolor__landscape__mountains__trees__mandelbrot_buddh.png
craiyon_152402_Chinese_art__ink__drybrush__watercolor__landscape__mountains__trees__mandelbrot_buddh.png

hello i think " Mandala" work better than " mandelbrot"

Yeah, that would be a good prompt. The reason I was going for Mandelbrot was this image that comes up in the Mandelbrot set reminds me of Buddha figures a little so I've been playing around with that theme.

Mandelbrot.png

For a little more colour:
dallemini_2022-7-13_0-45-3.png

I also had tried decorated with "julia set" to depict ornaments on carpets, clothing and such. But they often became too small to be recognizable.

Patterns can be difficult, in my experience. I've been trying to do patterns on clothes but it hasn't worked well yet