Wuh???

by nashthenumber1 - opened

So I decided to put up an experiment to see what would happen if I put lyrics in craiyon. I actually decided to do it due to my friend, because he was so eager to see me using some pretty cool stuff, and I don't blame him! And if ever if this paste is offensive or bad, please let me know. And also, let me know if you have any recommendations!

craiyon_183916__div_jsname__U8S5sf__class__ujudUb__style__margin_bottom__12px__color__rgb_32__33__36.png

Very surprising for a song about love / Sub Urban - Paramour / Next Image!

craiyon_184439__div_jsname__U8S5sf__class__ujudUb__style__margin_bottom__12px__color__rgb_189__193__.png

Cats, anime, and a couple, what? / Imagine dragons | JID - Enemy / Next Image!

craiyon_184856__div_jsname__U8S5sf__class__ujudUb__style__margin_bottom__12px__color__rgb_189__193__.png

Take... On...... What! / Take On Me - a-ha / Next Image!

craiyon_191131__div_jsname__U8S5sf__class__ujudUb__style__margin_bottom__12px__color__rgb_189__193__.png

Very surprising from the original one. At least it got the japanese part right! / シンデレラ - CIDER GIRL / Next Image!

craiyon_192005__div_jsname__U8S5sf__class__ujudUb__style__margin_bottom__12px__color__rgb_189__193__.png

Last one, and it's another doozie! Politics are very common here in Japanese lyrics apparently / Kana-Boom - Silhouette / Finished!

So what I studied here is, that apparently when in sight of anything related to, as you saw in paramour, saviors, the ai perceives it as either god or Jesus, so it takes that and puts it in the image. Also with the Japanese lyrics, since most pertain to politics, that's what you mostly see, in this case at least. ( Also this is my first experiment, so if I did something wrong, please let me know. Appreciate it! )

Nice! My favorite was take on me

Nice idea! I tried this with Procul Harum, a whiter shade of pale

craiyon_160034__div_class__ujudUb___span_We_skipped_the_light_fandango__span__br_aria_hidden__true__.png