this is amazing

by deleted - opened

https://huggingface.co/spaces/stabilityai/stable-diffusion

I came across this AI a couple of days ago, tried to make images a couple of times and realized that I'm here for a long time :) . It generates drawings very quickly and they are just great quality🤩 Come and try it completely FREE!!! :) Here are examples of what this miracle can do. (this is not an advertisement, but advice from the bottom of my heart to all those who are tired of looking at crooked faces, arms and legs)

Без названия (58).png
Без названия (53).png
Без названия (48).png
Без названия (41).png
Без названия (39).png
Без названия (27).png
Без названия (21).png
Без названия (19).png
Без названия (11).png

Yes, we've all heard about the Stable Diffusion model. It is indeed amazing and open source. I was one of its 15,000 beta testers a few months ago.
You can look for tutorials on YouTube that will teach you how to install it on your own computer (if you have a strong enough GPU card), with all its many amazing features (creating animation videos, for example),
or use Google Colab Notebooks that other people created and run it with your Google Drive, using Google's GPUs.

There are also websites with search engines for images and prompts for this model (lexica.art or https://libraire.ai/)
Check out the list in this Github page:
https://github.com/altryne/awesome-ai-art-image-synthesis

BTW, could you please share the prompts you used for the beautiful images you created (shown above)?
Thank you.

thanks for the info, but I use only my phone, to create references, since I don't draw on a computer, but in oils :)

( Hints for portrait girls)
breathtaking, awesome, intricate stunning highly detailed girl, perfect face, symmetric features, long white blu hair, full height, blue orange, ultra realistic, ultra details, fantasy style, fantastic style, elfpunk style, hyper details, HD wallpaper

(Hints for arts laboratory)
Breathtaking fantastic laboratory, elden ring style, fantastic, dieselpunk, steampunk, anime, futuristic, ultra render, photorealistic, HD wallpaper

( Hints Train )
mysterious train got into an anomaly, rust, metal body covered with thick moss, many bizarre big and small holes, many glass balls, lighting, high grass and thickets, ambient light, stalker, elden ring, reflection, v - ray, breathtaking art, turbulent, breathtaking random landscape, steam, light fog, sci- fi style, fantastic style, zdzislaw beksinski, incredible, abstract, ultra details, masterpiece digital art, HD wallpaper

for the robot the same hints as for the train, only the place of the train was written by an ancient robot

In 2023 the ai will be more open source. Its evolving really fast

Which AI?

Which AI?

More ais will be created and the old ones will be updated. The progress of ai is growing extremely fast