how to fix the "Too much traffic" problem

by HolyFlare484 - opened

Devs, this is for you

There's a problem with people getting the "Too much traffic" prompt.
This is mainly due to people spamming the button, so, here's how to fix it

Add a cooldown

wont happen, we're making sure this gets pulled offline indefinitely. it's too racist and bigoted

did you just call something bigoted

of all people, it's only bigoted because you look up bigoted prompts, like "ni**er"

but yes there needs to be a cool down

4chan oxygen thief is a little cunt, sooooooooo shocking. bet his mom burnt his nuggies so he has to call people niggers and trannies on the internet instead of doing the right thing and hanging himself in his closet

u mad bro u mad bro u mad bro u mad bro :( piss yourself a couple more times a day, get qualified for daily care so your mom can stop fantasizing about driving both of you into oncoming traffic on the way home from gamestop

wow how do i like a post

Wow this descended quickly. I'd like to add something if I may...

1. This app was developed using what we call 'AI' (not like the Terminator, more like a learning system that does something with what it learns). It uses the internet as a source to learn, then creates a rendered image of the themes you give it. Personally, that is enough for me to call it impressive. Hat's off to the dev. A great example of what is to come.

2. The dev left a disclaimer stating the above. He also mentioned that results may not be what you expect. Do you know why that is? It's because the internet is a toxic soup of negativity. What the app is actually doing is holding up a mirror to us all.

3. If you don't like what you see, stop adding to the problem.

4. And finally, how TF can a machine be racist?

P.S. The dev also states he is attempting to censor the results to better suit those that were not breast fed.