huggingface_hub library allows you to interact with the Hugging Face
Hub, a machine learning platform for creators and collaborators.
Discover pre-trained models and datasets for your projects or play with the hundreds of
machine learning apps hosted on the Hub. You can also create and share your own models
and datasets with the community. The
huggingface_hub library provides a simple way to
do all these things with Python.
Read the quick start guide to get up and running with the
huggingface_hub library. You will learn how to download files from the Hub, create a
repository, and upload files to the Hub.
Keep reading to learn even more about how to:
- Delete and clone a repository, and create and update a branch.
- Download an entire repository and use regex matching to filter and download specific files.
- Upload your files with a context manager or use a helper to push files to a remote repository.
- Search thousands of models and datasets on the Hub with specific filters and parameters to only return the best results.
- Access the Inference API for accelerated inference.
All contributions to the
huggingface_hub are welcomed and equally valued! 🤗 Besides
adding or fixing existing issues in the code, you can also help improve the
documentation by making sure it is accurate and up-to-date, help answer questions on
issues, and request new features you think will improve the library. Take a look at the
learn more about how to submit a new issue or feature request, how to submit a pull
request, and how to test your contributions to make sure everything works as expected.
Contributors should also be respectful of our code of conduct to create an inclusive and welcoming collaborative space for everyone.