Dataset Viewer
Auto-converted to Parquet
[ { "question": "What qualifies as driving while intoxicated?", "answer": "In Missouri, you’re not allowed to operate or be in physical control of a vehicle if you’re intoxicated due to drugs or alcohol. You don’t have to even be driving on the road – even just inching your car up a bit in a parking space to avoid getting towed counts. 2." }, { "question": "What’s considered excessive blood alcohol concentration?", "answer": "A blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of .08 percent qualifies as excessive. For commercial drivers, the threshold is .04 percent while for those under 21, the BAC limit drops to .02 percent. 3." }, { "question": "How do you know if you’re legally intoxicated?", "answer": "Everybody metabolizes alcohol differently, and blood alcohol levels are impacted by everything from your weight to how much you ate that day. As any attorney will tell you, the safest way to prevent DWI is to avoid drinking and driving altogether. 4." }, { "question": "Do you legally have to take a BAC test?", "answer": "If you’re pulled over under suspicion of DWI, you’ll likely be asked to submit to a blood, breath, urine, or saliva test to determine your BAC. Missouri has an implied consent law, meaning that if you refuse to take this test, you may face legal consequences such as a one-year license revocation. 5." }, { "question": "What are the penalties for DWI in Missouri?", "answer": "For a first offense, you’ll face jail time of up to six months and fines of up to $1,000. You will also receive a 30-day license suspension, and a restricted license for 60 days after that. Consequences escalate for second and third offenses, so it’s always good to have an attorney help fight any charges. If you’re facing a DWI in Columbia, MO, look to the Law Office of Mike Hamilton for assistance. This attorney has spent more than 20 years serving as a public defender, giving him in-depth knowledge of state laws and years of trial experience. This lawyer offers adept and aggressive representation for an array of criminal charges. To request a consultation, use the online form or call the law firm directly at (573) 825-5698." } ]
[ { "question": "Q: How much I can get QuickBooks Software Premier 3 user for through you for one of my clients?", "answer": "A: We will sell it to you at cost. Then you will resell it to your clients." }, { "question": "Q: You did not state year on your quote, is this pricing for the current year?", "answer": "A: All software are available for the current year. Whatever Intuit sells we sell." }, { "question": "Q: Can I buy these from you and then resell to my client without any licensing issues?", "answer": "A: Yes, you can purchase software for your client. We will need the contact details of your client to link the license to his name. You can be rest assured your clients will not be contacted by us." }, { "question": "Q: How/when are the license codes provided to me?", "answer": "A: You will receive a license number and download instructions within 24 hours after the purchase, a CD will arrive within 5 days." }, { "question": "Q: Do I get one license for all 3 downloads or 3 licenses – one for each download?", "answer": "A: If you buy 3 users – you get one license and one download link. Q: I have only ever used the CD method where you would buy multiple CDs to get the separate license numbers so you could simultaneously work on a file – this download method is a little different." } ]
[ { "question": "How do we get electricity from light?", "answer": "When certain semiconducting materials, such as certain kinds of silicon, are exposed to sunlight, they release small amounts of electricity. This process is known as the photoelectric effect. The photoelectric effect refers to the emission, or rejection, of electrons in response to light. PV is short for Photovoltaic, pronounced fotovoltaik, which comes from Latin: photo (light) + voltaic. (Producing direct electric current) = producing electricity with light. Solar PV generates electricity from light (photons). The more light that shines on them the more energy they produce. Yes! Solar is a great and secure investment, better than investing your money in savings accounts or IRA’s. If you are looking for an ethical place to put your money then solar PV will benefit you and the planet." }, { "question": "How long will a Photovoltaic (PV) systems last?", "answer": "A PV system that is designed, installed, and maintained well will operate for more than 30 years at 80% of performance. The basic PV module (interconnected, enclosed panel of PV cells) has no moving parts and can last more than 30 years. The best way to ensure and extend the life and effectiveness of your PV system is by having it installed properly. Experience has shown that most problems occur because of poor or sloppy system installation. PV can be used to power your entire home’s electrical systems, including lights, cooling systems, and appliances. PV systems today can be blended easily into both traditional and nontraditional homes. The most common practice is to mount modules onto a south-facing roof, or ground mounting. The installed cost of a PV system will depend upon the size of the system (based on your consumption), the roof type, the type of modules and mounting style. Solar systems are half the cost from years ago and there are federal tax credits available to help you reduce the cost of the system." }, { "question": "How is a solar electric system design, installed and maintained?", "answer": "To avoid system failure, complications or injury, you will want to hire a reputable professional contractor with experience in installing solar systems. PV systems have few moving parts and require little maintenance. The system's components are designed to meet strict dependability and durability standards that withstand the elements. However, they are fairly sophisticated electric systems to installation which require the knowledge and experience of a licensed contractor." }, { "question": "What is North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP)?", "answer": "NABCEP is the most recognized and esteemed certification the solar industry offers. A NABCEP certified contract is to the solar industry as a Master Electrician is to electrical contracting. Certification offers the public a high degree of protection because practitioners must voluntarily meet standards and qualifications and pass exams. NABCEP Certification is the ultimate validation of experience and knowledge in the growing solar industry. Contact us if you have concerns about your system, or you think it’s not generating as it should. We will send someone out to resolve the issue." }, { "question": "Will solar power protect me from power bill increases?", "answer": "The prices of oil and other non-renewable sources are on the increase. This trend will continue, getting more dramatic as shortages of supply increase. The price of your electricity from solar will never increase as the fuel is free and infinite!" }, { "question": "Does solar power reduce pollution?", "answer": "Absolutely. The major contributor to global warming is the emissions of carbon dioxide from power stations. 60 CELL: Refers to the PV cells in a module. 60cell module. 72 CELL: Refers to the PV cells in a module. 72cell module. AC POWER ALTERNATING CURRENT: is the rate of flow of energy past a given point of the circuit. AC POWER: Alternating Current. An electric current that reverses its direction many times a second at regular intervals, typically used in power supplies. CHARGE CONTROLLERS: charge regulator or battery regulator limits the rate at which electric current is added to or drawn from electric batteries. It prevents overcharging and can protect against overvoltage. DC POWER DIRECT CURRENT: is the unidirectional flow of electric charge. Direct current (DC) is produced by sources such as batteries, thermocouples, solar cells, and commutator-type electric machines of the dynamo type. DC POWER: Direct Current. is the unidirectional flow or movement of electric charge carriers (which are usually electrons). The intensity of the current can vary with time, but the general direction of movement stays the same always. GRID TIED: also called tied to grid or grid tie system, is a semi-autonomous electrical generation or grid energy storage system which links to the mains to feed excess capacity back to the local mains electrical grid. When insufficient electricity is generated, or the batteries are not fully charged, electricity drawn from the mains grid can make up the shortfall. INVERTER CHARGERS: is a combination of an inverter, battery charger and transfer switch into one complete system. When AC power is available, the inverter/charger recharges the house batteries. It also allows any surplus AC power to pass through and power downstream AC loads, such as a television set or microwave oven. When AC is disconnected, the unit inverts DC battery power into AC electricity. INVERTER: A solar inverter changes the electrical current from direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC). KILOWATT HOURS: (symbol kWh, kW·h, or kW h) is a unit of energy equal to 1,000 watt-hours, or 3.6 megajoules. The kilowatt-hour is commonly used as a billing unit for energy delivered to consumers by electric utilities. MICRO INVERTER: is a device used in photovoltaics that converts direct current (DC) generated by a single solar module to alternating current (AC). The output from several microinverters is combined and often fed to the electrical grid. MODULE: a packaged, connected assembly of solar cells. SILICONE CELL: Solar cells made of monocrystalline silicon (mono-Si), also called single-crystalline silicon (single-crystal-Si), are quite easily recognizable by an external even coloring and uniform look, indicating high-purity silicon. MPPT: or maximum power point tracker is an electronic DC to DC converter that optimizes the match between the solar array (PV panels), and the battery bank or utility grid. To put it simply, they convert a higher voltage DC output from solar panels (and a few wind generators) down to the lower voltage needed to charge batteries. NABCEP: The North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) offers entry level knowledge assessment, professional certification, and company accreditation programs to renewable energy professionals throughout North America. NET METERING: Net metering is a billing mechanism that credits solar energy system owners for the electricity they add to the grid. For example, if a residential customer has a PV system at the residence, it may generate more electricity than the home uses during daylight hours. If the home is net-metered, the electricity meter will run backwards to provide a credit against what electricity is consumed at night or other periods where the home's electricity use exceeds the system's output. NREL: National Renewable Energy Laboratory. Is the United States' primary laboratory for renewable energy and energy efficiency research and development. The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) is a government-owned, contractor-operated facility, and is funded through the United States Department of Energy (DOE). PANEL: refers to a photovoltaic module or to a set of solar photovoltaic (PV) modules electrically connected and mounted on a supporting structure. PHOTOVOLTAIC (PV) CELL: The smallest semiconductor element within a PV module to perform the immediate conversion of light into electrical energy (direct current voltage and current). Also called a solar cell. PHOTOVOLTAIC SOLAR SYSTEM: Commonly refers to a photovoltaic system, photovoltaic power system, PV system or casually solar array, is a power system designed to supply usable solar power by means of photovoltaics. It consists of an arrangement of several components, including solar panels to absorb and directly convert sunlight into electricity. PV: An abbreviation for Photovoltaic, pronounced fotovoltaik, which comes from Latin: photo (light) + voltaic. (Producing direct electric current) = producing electricity with light. STAND ALONE POWER SYSTEM (SAPS): also known as a remote area power supply (RAPS), is an off-the-grid electricity system for locations that are not fitted with an electricity distribution system. SUN HOURS: is a climatological indicator, measuring the duration of sunshine in given period for a given location on Earth. It is a general indicator of cloudiness of a location and thus differs from insolation, which measures the total energy delivered by sunlight over a given period. Each PV module has a specific power rating that identifies how much electricity that module will produce at the point the sun is strongest. The ratings from all the modules in a system are totaled to get the full power rating for the system. The cost of your complete system (modules, inverter(s), mounting system, wiring, design, engineering, jurisdictional permitting and installation) is then divided by the total maximum power rating to get the cost per watt. Example: A 2,000-watt system, that has a total cost of $8,000, is considered to cost $4 per watt. Full year’s analysis of your solar exposure from five points of the projected array location using digital imaging from a Solar Pathfinder. Identification of significant shading objects with the time of day and month they will occur. Basic design and price estimate for a recommended system including module size, array configuration, wiring diagram, inverter selection, and balance-of-system component location. Spreadsheet of estimated daily AC production using regional solar radiation data from the U.S. Department of Energy and calculations of inherent system power losses. Product specifications and warranty information on selected modules and inverter(s). Current information on your utility’s net-metering and interconnection policy. Information on applicable building codes, safety regulations, Florida construction contracting law, and recommended best practices for system installation." } ]
[ { "question": "When is Jökulsárlón | Glacier Lagoon Open?", "answer": "A: The Café by the lagoon is open all year round except for 23.december– 26.december and 31. December – 2. January. The opening hours of the Café are from 10 – 17 every day except in June, July and August when we are open from 9-19. The boat tours are operated from early May throughout September depending on the weather. For the past two years the boat tours have been operate from the end of April to the end of November. We are always trying to expand the season so if you want to go on the boat tour don´t hesitate to contact us by phone to see if we are running the tours. Our phone number is: +354 478 2222. When the boat tours are operated the last trip usually leaves one hour before we close." }, { "question": "How many boat trips are offered per day?", "answer": "During high season in June, July and August there are many trips a day but at least every half hour. The last trip will depart around 18:00 O’clock. It is possible to call our number 4782222 if a group is late." }, { "question": "How long does a boat trip take?", "answer": "We recommend people to book in advanced you can do so online, But for groups of 12 or more persons it is recommended to book by e-mail . If you don’t book you might still get on a boat, however there is no guarantee and waiting time is shorter by booking online." }, { "question": "What about the safety on board of the boats?", "answer": "Everyone on board gets a life vest which they have to wear during the cruise. People who don’t want to wear a life vest are not allowed on the boats On the Zodiac tours passangers are provided with flotation suits and a lifejacket The staff on the lagoon is specially trained for maximum passanger safety." }, { "question": "Do people need special clothes, for example overalls?", "answer": "No, people don’t need any special clothes but we don’t offer any waterproof clothing and therefore we suggest that people dress rather warm. The boats are open and without any roof." }, { "question": "The temperature on the lake is similar to the temperature on land..\nIs it dangerous to cruise on the lake?", "answer": "The safety of our passengers is insured by well trained staff on each boat. Our boat drivers have a lot of experience and a good knowledge about the lake. They know exactly where to drive with the boats without taking any risk." }, { "question": "Each of the large amphibian boats is followed by a quick lifeboat for your safety..\nIs it possible to bring your own boat, for example a kayak?", "answer": "We do not recommend that people drive their own boats on the lagoon because the icebergs are floating around. They break apart and flip over.Taking your own boat out on Jökulsárlón lagoon is on your own responsibility." }, { "question": "What happens on board of the boats during a cruise?", "answer": "There is a tour guide on board of each boat who’s part it is also to make sure that the passengers are safe. After driving out on the lake the boat stops and the guide informs you about the lagoon, the icebergs and the surrounding area." }, { "question": "He will also answer all the questions people ask..\nIs camping possible at the lagoon?", "answer": "No, there is no camping site by the lagoon, the whole area is a national park and camping is not allowed." } ]
[ { "question": "How do I use Freepost to send my blade(s) to you?", "answer": "Simply download the FREEPOST label here, fill in your details and attach to your envelope. Please note – use our freepost service for clipper blade and scissor sharpening only." }, { "question": "Do your blade sharpening prices include VAT?", "answer": "All our prices include inward postage, return postage and VAT – there are no hidden extras." } ]
[ { "question": "I do not know what to do?", "answer": "Answer: Generally speaking, when GFR is less than 15, dialysis should be started in case that high toxin concentration in the blood can affect all systems of body to threaten your life. That is why your doctor want to put you on dialysis. But from your said, we can see that you are well-tolerant to those toxins so that you do not have so many symptoms and complications. Therefore, you can put off dialysis for a period of time, during which you should start treatment to lower toxin concentration in blood and protect the residual kidney function. And you should also shrink kidney cysts and stop their growth. This treatment can increase your urine output and bowel movement to remove waste products from body. During the treatment, you will have a lot of sweat, with which wastes can be passed out of body as well. With treatment going on, toxin concentration in blood will reduce. After about one week’s treatment, a lot of floccules will come out of body with urine. After about half month’s treatment, your creatinine level will decrease at least 10%. This is an external therapy which can infiltrate active ingredients of medicine into kidneys directly. It can speed up blood circulation and increase pressure difference inside and outside of cyst so that fluid can be taken away. And then cysts will become small. It can also inhibit the proliferation of renal tubular epithelial cells and stop the secretion of lining cells. In this way, the cysts won’t enlarge. After about one month’s treatment, your kidney cysts will reduce gradually. Creatinine 3.5, BUN 53 and GFR 14 means you are at the edge of dialysis. If you do not treat your PKD timely, it is likely for you to start dialysis soon. But do not worry. We will try our best to help you. For more information on our hospital and our treatment, please leave a message below or contact online doctor." } ]
[ { "question": "Can I buy my ticket from the Box Office or Merch Store for Union or is it all online now?", "answer": "All of our tickets are now sold online at Fatsoma – if you follow RUSU's page there, you will be first to know about all of our events. Once you have bought a ticket, you will be emailed a barcode that you will need on entry to the venue. You can also download the Fatsoma app and keep up to date that way. On the event page for a union night it says that you can bring a guest." }, { "question": "Is this for free or do they need a ticket?", "answer": "For some events, students are allowed to bring only ONE guest. The student will have to buy a ticket for their guest and one for themselves." }, { "question": "I'm planning on inviting a friend from home to Reading for a night out, I'm wondering if they need a student card to get into union?", "answer": "They don't need to have a student card but they will need a guest ticket and a valid ID for proof of age so that they can be signed in by you. We advise you arrive before 22:30 in order to sign them in." }, { "question": "Or is it one visitor for every Campus Card?", "answer": "It is one visitor for every Campus card, unless they hold a valid student card from any other university, they will still need to buy guest tickets." }, { "question": "I haven't got my ID but I've got a photocopy, is this okay for a Union Event?", "answer": "No, unfortunately we need to see a valid and in-date holographic photo ID (driving licence, passport or PASS Card) at point of entry. A photocopy is not enough." }, { "question": "I'm on a night out and I've found a lost phone/purse/card, what shall I do with it?", "answer": "The most efficient thing to do is to hand the phone over to Security or Bar Staff. We can then keep them safe and hand over to lost property at RUSU Reception if they are not claimed on the night. I lost my purse/jacket/document at union last night/week." }, { "question": "How can I know if someone found it?", "answer": "If any item was found it goes to RUSU reception, so check out if it's there." }, { "question": "I've left my coat in the cloakroom but have lost my cloakroom ticket, what shall I do?", "answer": "We advise everyone to take a photograph of their ticket so that you still have evidence of it to collect your coat at the end of the night. If not, you will have to wait until everyone with tickets has claimed their coats at the end of the night to claim your coat based on your initials/ID, or alternatively, pop into Mojos Bar during daytime to do this." }, { "question": "I've bought an NUS ticket but forgotten my NUS card for a Union Event, what will happen?", "answer": "You have to show your NUS card at point of entry, if you have forgotten it you will have to pay a £2 surcharge on the door (which is the equivalent of a Non-NUS Ticket price)." }, { "question": "What is the NUS card?", "answer": "The NUS – National Union of Students – provides a discount card for students only. It offers hundreds of discounts." }, { "question": "How do I know if tickets for union nights have sold out?", "answer": "Check our events page or Fatsoma profile for ticket availability. I bought my freshers' wristband online but it hasn't arrived in the post yet. The wristband won't be delivered to your home address; after your halls talk they will take you to collect your wristband. I would like to swap my wristband." }, { "question": "How do I do it?", "answer": "Email with your name, which wristband you bought and which wristband you want to swap it for as well as a reference number and someone will get back to you." }, { "question": "Do the halls wristbands gain us entry to most of the Freshers' events?", "answer": "Your JCR has organised the program of events for the wristband and will provide details via their Facebook page. Each JCR has their own Facebook page - you can find a list of JCR pages here." } ]
[ { "question": "Does anyone in the library tutor for Macroeconomics?", "answer": "Yes, you can get free tutoring for this subject in the Business/Accounting Lab. Please check the Tutoring Center website for updated hours. You don't need to make an appointment or sign up. Just go when it fits in your schedule." } ]
[ { "question": "What Is Flood Damage?", "answer": "Flood damage is a complete documentation of direct and indirect costs associated with flooding. Direct costs are those connected to a flood event and the resulting loss. For example, if a flood knocks over a deck in your backyard, it would be considered direct damage. Indirect costs are incurred in an extended time period following a flood, such as loss of business and personal income, reduction in property values and psychological trauma. 2." }, { "question": "What Should I Do If My Property Is Damaged In A Flood?", "answer": "As soon as the floodwater levels have dropped, you need to start the recovery process by filing a flood damage claim. Flood insurance can make all the difference between recovering from the disaster and becoming financially devastated by the event. 3." }, { "question": "What Documents Should I Have Ready When Filing A Flood Damage Claim?", "answer": "Make sure to have a copy of your insurance policies, including homeowner's insurance, umbrella, auto, business, earthquake and so on. These should include declarations pages, endorsements and any related paperwork. You should also document the damage in your home by taking photographs of everything, damaged and not damaged. 4." }, { "question": "Can I File A Flood Claim Without A Presidential Disaster Declaration?", "answer": "You can file a flood claim whether or not the president declares an emergency situation. If you have flood damage insurance on your home or apartment, you are covered regardless of presidential support. 5." }, { "question": "How Do I File A Flood Claim?", "answer": "In order to file, you need to begin by calling your insurer and informing them you have experienced flood damage. An adjuster should contact you within a few days of filing your claim. If you don't hear from an adjuster, you can contact your insurance agent or company again. You can use the photos taken of the damage in the claims process. Make sure to make copies of these pictures in case they get lost in the mail. You might also need to make a list of damaged or lost items and include their date of purchase, value and receipts, if possible. You also will then need to complete a Proof of Loss to support your claim, which is a sworn statement of the amount you are claiming for your official claim for damages. Typically, your insurance provider will inform you of your statute of limitations for filing a property damage claim. The state of California requires homeowners to file a claim within three years of the damage. However, a Proof of Loss statement will likely need to be filed with the insurance company within 60 days of the flood. If you go past your statute of limitations, the company has no obligations to compensate you for the damage. 7." }, { "question": "What Happens If I Miss The Deadline To File?", "answer": "While you can still try to file a property damage lawsuit after the three-year deadline, the courts will likely dismiss the case. The only exceptions are in rare cases, where exemptions from the deadline applies. For example, if you were under the age of 18 (meaning you lacked the legal capacity to make decisions), you could still file a claim for property damage if your parents failed to do so. 8." }, { "question": "What If I'm Unhappy With The Compensation Amount?", "answer": "If the insurance company offered you less than you expected or rejected your claim completely, you could file an appeal. You might need the help of an experienced Southern California property damage attorney to help build your case and guide you through the appeal proceedings. Appeals also have a statute of limitations, so make sure you take action as soon as you are informed of the amount or the denial. For more exceptions to the deadline, speak to one of our experienced property damage attorneys." }, { "question": "Do You Have More Questions?", "answer": "Talk To Us Today! If you need to file a claim, or you need to appeal an insurance company's denial of your request, don't hesitate to call us. Our skilled Southern California civil litigation lawyers have developed a reputation for providing high-quality legal advocacy to people in the Southern California region. Schimmel & Parks, APLC, has more than 60 years of combined legal experience to offer your case. Let us see what we can do for you. Contact us at 818-528-6858 or fill out our online form to schedule an initial consultation today." } ]
[ { "question": "For recurring contributions, can I change the amount or the frequency of my gift once I have set it up?", "answer": "Yes. You can change or cancel your contribution at any time before the date of your next contribution." }, { "question": "Will I still receive an annual tax receipt from the church?", "answer": "Yes. The church will continue to mail year-end contribution statements to your address on file for tax purposes. VictoryPoint works with a general fund budget and all contributions default to that fund. There are times when VP asks for specific funds for unique issues like a holiday offering (and those can be noted in the online comments section of the contribution page) but in most cases your contribution will go directly to the VP general fund." }, { "question": "Can I use my debit card as well as my credit card?", "answer": "Yes, as long as your card is a Visa, MasterCard or Discover. I currently use an online bill-pay service from my bank to pay utilities, etc." }, { "question": "Can’t I just use that service instead?", "answer": "Absolutely. Some VP attenders already use their bank’s online bill-pay service. Just set up VictoryPoint as you would any other recipient. Contact your banking provider if you need help with set-up. You can contact Earl Tieman, Managing Pastor, or Karin Greenwood, Finance Coordinator, or call the office at 738-1800." } ]
[ { "question": "Q: How much do I earn with PharmCashUSA?", "answer": "A: All our online shops are in 2 languages, English and Spanish. You can design your own shop in any language you like or make it bilingual. But in case if visitor has another language in browser it can be shown in its language." } ]
[ { "question": "How long is a working holiday visa valid for?", "answer": "If your application is successful, you will be issued a \"Letter of Introduction\" that will be valid for presentation at a Canadian Port of Entry for 12 months from the date of issue. On presentation of your valid Letter of Introduction to a Port of Entry officer, you will be issued with a working holiday Work Permit that will be valid for up to one year from the date you enter. You are responsible for checking the Work Permit carefully to ensure you understand the information on it and ask questions at the Port of Entry." } ]
[ { "question": "1) Am I responsible for any maintenance while leasing a property?", "answer": "As the tenant, keeping the property you have leased neat and tidy lands in your list of responsibilities. It is your obligation to keep your property sanitary and in safe conditions. This includes keeping trash picked up, keeping plumbing fixtures clean, and being sure that you’re using all facilities and systems properly, such as using electrical, plumbing, sanitary, heating, air conditioning, elevator, and other systems as they were intended." }, { "question": "2) Will I be charged for any maintenance requests that I send in?", "answer": "Maintenance required due to abuse or misuse will be your responsibility to pay. Items of this nature include, but are not limited to- items found in garbage disposals or other plumbing fixtures that do not belong there; calls reporting appliances not working properly, however they are working property and tenant is not using them properly, damage due to fire or flood caused by tenant neglect. You are not, however, held responsible for any costs associated with normal wear and tear." }, { "question": "3) Is there any upkeep that I as the tenant need to be doing?", "answer": "Small upkeep such as changing light bulbs when they burn out or changing batteries in your smoke detector, generally fall into the hands of the tenant. Touch up paint is also the duty of the tenant. The exception to this rule is if something was scuffed when you moved in. You will not be charged for these type of things as long as you listed it on your move-in inspection sheet. It is important to use the same paint color and sheen. If not, you may do more harm than good. Keeping the carpets clean is also your responsibility. Any stains that you may create while living in your property should be cleaned immediately. It is also required upon moving out that the carpets be professionally cleaned." }, { "question": "4) What maintenance will Thousand Hills cover?", "answer": "Thousand Hills Realty will facilitate all major maintenance issues. Among this list are all of the applianc es that came with your property, unless otherwise notated in your lease. Assuming that the appliance didn’t stop working due to misuse or abuse, or damage that could have otherwise been prevented. We will also take care of plumbing, air conditioning, and heating problems. If you have any maintenance issues at all, you should report them to our office via our website or by calling our office at (417) 337-8081. Furnace filters will be changed on a quarterly basis during your mechanical unit inspection, if it is necessary. You will receive a schedule for these inspections in your move-in packet. You can read more on Quarterly Mechanical Unit Inspections on our website. Changing the filter the other eight months of the year is your responsibility. Typically, filters are inexpensive, and there are multiple benefits to keeping a clear filter in your HVAC unit, and most filter should be changed at least every 30 days." }, { "question": "5) Who takes care of the lawn maintenance?", "answer": "When you sign your lease you should ask your property manager who is responsible for lawn care. Lawn care should also be outlined in your leasing agreement. Generally if you live in an apartment or condominium lawn care is the responsibility of the condo association. Tenants in a single family home customarily have the responsibility of lawn maintenance." }, { "question": "6) What about pest control?", "answer": "Currently, pest control is provided once a month from March through October in most apartments and condominiums. You are provided with a schedule of pest control in your move-in packet as well. This service is free of charge to you unless you refuse entry or deny the provider to service the property. Infestation caused by you, most commonly flea infestations from pets, are your responsibility to treat. While we try to provide pest control services to all tenants when the need arises, this service is not guaranteed." }, { "question": "7) What if I have an emergency?", "answer": "NOTE: Service is limited to the items listed above. We kindly request that you refrain from contacting our maintenance personnel unless it is absolutely necessary. Please also be advised that charges may apply if required repairs are due to resident negligence. For after-hours maintenance service, please call (417) 337-0337. While this is not an all-inclusive list, we hope to find this information helpful. We try to handle al maintenance items in a timely manner, however, some things are out of our control. Appliance repair and replacement can sometimes be time consuming, as are atypical maintenance items that may require multiple trips for diagnosis. Should you have any other maintenance questions, you are more than welcome to call our office at (417) 337-8081. You can also check out our Tenant Hub for more information and access to convenient tenant features." } ]
[ { "question": "Q: Is Browseo's output exactly what search engines like Google and Bing see?", "answer": "A: Search engines don't really \"see\" pages the way humans do. They crawl pages and extract information from them. Since search engines care mainly about text on a page, Browseo helps you to focus on what is important to them: the actual content. Layout and styles of a page can often give a wrong impression of a page's actual value in terms of content." }, { "question": "Q: What are some of Browseo's unique features?", "answer": "A: Browseo's unique value lies in its consolidation of important information in a single tool that is easy to use and free for all. While browsing any web page, you can display certain details about the page and its content, such as server resonse codes, redirects, contents of headings or meta information. Additionally, you can highlight three types of links separately: internal links (pointing to pages on the same domain), external links and links containing the rel=\"nofollow\" attribute. So Browseo provides a lot of additional, useful data at a glance." }, { "question": "Q: What is the difference to text browsers such as Lynx?", "answer": "A: While Browseo removes styles and scripts and could thus be seen as a text browser, it retains some of the details that Lynx doesn't. It is also a bit more user friendly since you navigate web pages like you're used to: with your mouse!" }, { "question": "Your question is not listed here?", "answer": "Just leave us a message below and we'll answer it! Great work guys! Helps to boil down a site what search engines see, and is easy to use. Keep it up! Hey 5tips, please get in touch via the contact page and we’ll have a look – thanks! (1) Your contact form is not working. (2) I love your spider simulator tool, but it’s also not working. When I enter a URL and press enter, nothing changes on the screen. No error message, but no results either. Thought you’d want to know and hopefully, fix it." }, { "question": "Can’t see anything for browseo in the app store?", "answer": "Thanks for these answers, it helps me more understand about Browseo and Google. Hi there, just wondering why I can’t see a result for a https -site." } ]
[ { "question": "How do I know what level I should try?", "answer": "Call us on 1300 739 483, or email via our contact form. We will chat with you about your prior training, if any. That information, combined with the time since you’ve attended regular classes, will help us to suggest a suitable level. We always recommend that students returning to ballet classes start with a very moderate level. This helps to ease the body back into classical technique, whilst refreshing the “ballet brain”. From your phone call or email, we’ll ascertain your best class to try and we will register you. We will help you to prepare for your first class by advising what to wear, what to bring, where to park, etc. Your teacher will be expecting you and you will be warmly welcomed! I didn’t study ballet as a child." }, { "question": "Can I still join?", "answer": "Yes! If you have no prior ballet experience then Entry Level 1 is the ideal class for you. We commence new EL1 classes at the beginning of each term. Students must start at the beginning of term so as not to miss valuable content in the early weeks. During term we welcome enquiries and waitlist students for the following EL1 intake. Waitlisted students will be given priority of placement in new EL1 classes." }, { "question": "Are men welcome in the school?", "answer": "Absolutely! Elancé welcomes men wishing to explore or return to classical ballet training. Male students can enrol in any level-appropriate class." }, { "question": "Are classes casual or term-based?", "answer": "The majority of Elancé students enroll by term. Elancé term dates are unique. Four terms, each of 12 weeks duration, run “back to back” from January to December. New students with prior ballet experience are welcome to start at any time during term and fees will be adjusted according to the week of commencement. Dance cards are available to students from EL5 to PL6 who are unable to attend on a term basis. There are several fee options available to students. These are discussed with you at the point of your enquiry. Elancé does not assume a level of fitness prior to commencing classes. You will be placed in an appropriate class and your fitness will gradually increase over time." }, { "question": "What if I don’t have a ‘dancer’s body’?", "answer": "Providing you are in sound health, the body you have is all you need! Elancé is relaxed about individual’s choice of dancewear. Some students elect to wear aerobics-style workout gear whilst others choose traditional ballet wear. Ballet shoes are required. We do suggest that fitted clothing is more suitable in order that the teacher can better see body line and position. Long hair is required to be secured away from the face. Our experience has been that as students begin to think of themselves as dancers, they prefer the more traditional ballet wear. Appropriate clothing (including layers that can be removed as the body temperature increases) water bottle, sweat towel, ballet shoes, focus and enthusiasm!" }, { "question": "Will I have to wear pointe shoes?", "answer": "No, there is no pointe work involved in the training. No. All classes at Elancé are ‘open’ classes." }, { "question": "Do I have to do performances?", "answer": "No, Elancé does not conduct end-of-year productions. In classes, we train technique and artistry in equal measure. Technique is simply the framework to support the dance!" } ]
[ { "question": "Are you available for emergency services on holidays?", "answer": "Yes, Archer Services is a 24-hour, 365 day-a-year emergency service company. Call us anytime! 2." }, { "question": "Will my insurance cover your bill?", "answer": "In the vast majority of cases, our bill is paid by the insurance company. For specifics, review your policy. 3. I had a water damage occur in my house." }, { "question": "Why can’t I just let it dry on its own?", "answer": "Doing nothing when water damage occurs can be disastrous. Mold, mildew and overall damage to structural integrity can occur. In addition, a homeowner that delays in getting water damage taken care of can be denied a claim if they decide to repair the problem at a later time because often insurance companies will consider this owner neglect. It is best to take care of the problem immediately to avoid further complications. 4." }, { "question": "How long does your drying equipment need to stay in my house?", "answer": "On average, it takes three to five full days for a structure to dry with the proper equipment. Insurance company protocol calls for a minimum of three days for equipment to be on site. Although the affected area may seem dry, there is often hidden moisture that needs to be resolved. 5. I just have a minor drywall damage that needs to be repaired." }, { "question": "Do you do small jobs?", "answer": "Archer Services does all kind of jobs, from small repairs to major restorations. 6. My house is completely dried out, but there are damaged areas." }, { "question": "Now what?", "answer": "Archer Services is a full restoration company; we can see you through the whole repair process. We are the restoration experts! 7. Your website mentions “direct insurance billing”." }, { "question": "What is that?", "answer": "Archer services uses the same pricing software as the major insurance companies. Therefore, we are able to deal with the adjuster directly, creating less of a burden on the homeowner. 8. I live in rural Georgia, in the country." }, { "question": "Do you provide services here?", "answer": "Yes. We service the following areas; Dekalb, Gwinnett, Paulding, Bartow, Cobb, Fulton, Cherokee, Coweta, Forsyth, Dade, Dawson, Douglas, Fannin, Fayette, Gilmer, Hall, Lumpkin, Murray, Pickens, Walker, Whitfield, Carroll, Clayton. 9." }, { "question": "What causes water damage?", "answer": "Water damage can occur for a variety of reasons. Flooding, burst pipes, roof leaks, overflowing septic tanks, leaks in the plumbing system and malfunctioning household appliances, such as refrigerators or hot water heaters, are common causes of water damage that we see on a regular basis. 10." }, { "question": "How quickly can mold growth occur?", "answer": "Mold spores from excessive moisture after water damage can cause mold spores to start growing within 48-72 hours. The rate of growth can vary based on moisture level, temperature, etc. As long as the issue is dealt with promptly and completely, mold will not be an issue. 11." }, { "question": "Is mold dangerous?", "answer": "Yes. Molds can cause serious health problems, especially with people who already have sensitivities to it. Molds can trigger strong toxins or irritants that can worsen allergies and cause asthma attacks. Three of the most dangerous and commonly found indoor toxic molds are stachybotrys (black mold), asperigillus and penicillium. 12. I recently bought an older home. We took out a wall, and then we found asbestos. Now I need to have it removed." }, { "question": "Do you remove asbestos?", "answer": "Yes, we do. We are certified to remove asbestos safely from your home. Asbestos has harmful chemicals in it that can be hazardous to your lungs, and you don’t want them in the air. Asbestos has been linked to Lung Cancer and death. If you aren’t sure where the asbestos is in your home, let us test it for you. We can also safely remove it so that no one is harmed and your home is restored. >>>If you have a question that is not listed here, email us using our contact form or give us a call!" } ]
[ { "question": "Do PWC majors have internships?", "answer": "Dr. Amanda Bemer is an Associate Professor of English and the Director of the Professional Writing and Communication major at SMSU.The Faculty Directory provides more information on her background. Students in our department will meet and work with professors from varying departments such as English, Fine Arts, and Communications. Also, students will meet writers and professionals in the field and have the opportunity to hear visiting writers and scholars from the Upper Midwest and around the country. For further information, call the SMSU English Department at 507-537-7155, or Dr. Amanda Bemer at 507-537-7159. She may also be reached by e-mail at Students with strengths in writing and communicating in a variety of texts do particularly well in this major. Beside writing coursework, assignments and projects students complete involve a range of technology and mediums to complete work. For example, Adobe Illustrator to create a graphic logo, WordPress to launch a blog, and Microsoft Word redlining feature to copyedit a document. In the area of communication, students will develop, demonstrate, and evaluate their presentations as well as their peers. To see work completed by PWC majors, visit the Examples of Professional Writing page. PWC majors take a variety of writing, communication, and visual art courses to fulfill the major's requirements. The SMSU English Department Course Catalog and the Required Course Descriptions page specifies the required courses and their descriptions. Many courses include individual and group writing assignments, projects, and presentations. The Examples of Professional Writing page gives specific student examples from required PWC courses. Students can add any minor, and PWC graduates have minors from a variety of disciplines and departments. Some of the common minors for PWC students include Literature, Marketing, Public Relations, Communication Studies, Graphic Design, and Advertising Design Communication. Students have the opportunity to be involved in several student publications including The Spur, Perceptions Student Literary Journal, and Yellow Medicine Review. Students may also work as tutors in the SMSU Writing Center. PWC graduates pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields including: journalism, periodical and book publishing, software publishing, advertising and marketing, computer systems design, instructional design, social media writing, corporate communications, corporate training, government agencies, and other not-for-profit agencies. To learn more about the pay scale for these types of jobs, visit the College Salary Report webpage. A PWC graduate may become a/an: Journalist, Technical Writer, Technical Editor, Freelance Writer, Copy Editor, Communications Manager, Social Media Writer, Writer/Analyst, Translation Coordinator, Medical Writer, Publisher, Information Designer/Developer, Public Relations Specialist, Reviewer, Document Designer, Corporate Trainer, Magazine Editor, Newspaper Editor, Grant Writer, or Non-Profit Organization Writer. Many SMSU students use Mustang Jobs to find job opportunities. Look at the On-Campus, Internship, and Career Opportunities page for more job opportunity options. Yes, many PWC majors complete internships during the summer or the academic year. Students can enroll to receive school credit for their internships. More information is given in the Internship Guidelines. The On-Campus, Internship, and Career Opportunities page has resources to assist in finding an internship. A PWC graduate can be employed by a variety of different companies, including a local newspaper, a software company, the manufacturing industry, the medical and healthcare industry, a non-profit organization, a local, state or federal government agency, an advertising company, a college/university, a law firm, a publishing company, a magazine, a scholarly journal, or a radio station." } ]
[ { "question": "Can I sell or give my ticket to someone else?", "answer": "Tickets are transferable but the TICKET SELLER must forward US the initial confirmation email they received with the TICKET BUYER Ccd in on the message. We will change the name on our will call list. Passes are issued by name AND confirmation number at the gate and ID must be presented to receive a wristband. As clearly stated on our ticket purchase page, tickets to Tiny Lights are non-refundable. Please see our Facebook ticket exchange page to connect with people wanting to purchase tickets." }, { "question": "Will you send me a ticket in the mail?", "answer": "We do not send out physical tickets to Tiny Lights. A confirmation code is sent after your online purchase which is to be brought to the gate along with ID to claim your festival pass and receive your wristband." }, { "question": "Is camping included in my Festival pass?", "answer": "Camping IS NOT included in your festival pass and MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. Please see our Camping FAQ page for more info on camping." }, { "question": "If I buy multiple tickets for myself and others how can I get them at the gate?", "answer": "If you purchase multiple tickets under one name, that number will be listed at the gate and if you do not all arrive at the same time, each person will need to have the confirmation code. You can pick up your pass and receive your wristband at the ticket booth when you arrive onsite with your confirmation code. Please see our FESTIVAL FAQ page for ticket booth hours." }, { "question": "Are there youth tickets available?", "answer": "Tiny lights does have a specific youth pass for people aged 13-18. If the festival is sold out, there will be no youth passes available at the gate. You will need photo ID to pick up your passes at the ticket booth." }, { "question": "THE WEBSITE SAYS YOU ARE SOLD OUT, CAN I STILL GET A TICKET?", "answer": "If the website says tickets are sold out, you will not be able to purchase a ticket for the festival. There may be people selling their tickets on our Ticket Exchange Facebook Page." }, { "question": "I KNOW YOU'RE SOLD OUT BUT WILL THERE BE DAY TICKETS AVAILABLE?", "answer": "If full festival tickets are sold out, there will be NO day tickets available. We are tiny festival with limited capacity venues and seats must be reserved for those with full festival passes." }, { "question": "I KNOW YOU'RE SOLD OUT BUT WILL THERE BE TICKETS AT THE GATE?", "answer": "If festival passes are sold out there will be NO tickets available at the gate, please do not arrive on site expecting to get in as you will be turned away." } ]
[ { "question": "Can I replace the book by buying the book myself?", "answer": "6.2 I found the lost book after I’ve reported loss of item in the Library." }, { "question": "How long can I borrow them?", "answer": "The loan quota and loan period vary among different categories of users. Click here for detailed information." }, { "question": "Why is the loan period of my book shortened?", "answer": "It is because someone has recalled your book. Books charged out are subject to recall 14 days after they have been charged out. If there are more than 1 hold to any item, the loan period will be shortened to 1 week for students and 2 weeks for staff and postgraduate students. Moreover, overdue General Collection items can also be online renewed provided that you do not have unsettled fines payment equals to HK$5 or above." }, { "question": "Why can’t I renew a book?", "answer": "Only users of Borrower Type A, B and C can renew a book. Someone has recalled the book. For assistance, please contact the Circulation Counter at 2616-8586 or email" }, { "question": "How can I request for a book?", "answer": "Find and display the book information with 1-Search. If a book is in General Collection, click the \"Request\" button on the right hand-side of the record. The book will be held for you for three days on the hold shelf after it is returned. Academic staff can place up to 20 hold requests. Other users can request up to 10 items." }, { "question": "How do I know whether a book I requested has been returned to the Library?", "answer": "When the book is returned, it will be held on the hold shelf for three days for you if you are the first in the hold queue. You should check your Library Account ( or email account to see if your requested item(s) has arrived. In addition, you may sign up for the SMS alert service and get notified when the requested book is ready." }, { "question": "If I return a book late, how much overdue fines I have to pay?", "answer": "That would depend on the kind of library material, original loan period and how late it is returned. Click here for details. I have an item overdue." }, { "question": "Can I still borrow books?", "answer": "Yes. You can still borrow books. However, it is suggested that you should return the overdue item as soon as possible to prevent owing too much fines. You won't be able to borrow any more books if your overdue fine reaches certain limit. I cannot borrow books with fines in my account." }, { "question": "Do I have to pay additional fines if my book is overdue and is recalled by someone?", "answer": "No. The Library does not charge extra fines for such items. Overdue fine rate is counted as usual (See the Table for Overdue Fines)." }, { "question": "If I put an overdue book in the book drop, how is the fine calculated?", "answer": "If you put the overdue book in the book drop after the library is closed, fines will be counted up to the date you put it in the book drop." }, { "question": "When are my books due?", "answer": "Go to the 1-Search main menu (, sign in on right-hand side and then click \"My Library Account\". I have lost a book borrowed from the library." }, { "question": "Can I replace the book by buying the book myself?", "answer": "Borrowers are responsible for any loss of or damage to items charged out. You should report at the Circulation Counter and fill in a “Record of Lost Item” form. You are liable for the cost of the replacement (If the cost of replacement cannot be verified (e.g. gift or out of print title), an average book price of HK$500 will be charged), a processing fee (HK$100), and the accumulated overdue fine. You can buy the book by yourself or the Library will purchase it for you. Please note that processing fee is still charged even if you buy the item yourself. I found the lost book after I’ve reported loss of item in the Library." }, { "question": "Can I cancel the lost record?", "answer": "If you find the book after the Library has already placed the order and the vendor can cancel the order or the book is out of print, the Library will take the book back. Item cost will be refunded. Vendor cannot cancel the order. All the not acceptable items will be returned to the user." }, { "question": "Why can't I find a book indicated as \"AVAILABLE\" on the computer screen?", "answer": "You may be looking at the wrong place. Pay attention to any prefix in front of the call numbers (e.g. LBK, REF, SER) which suggests a location. Somebody else is using it; it is left on a study desk / return cart waiting for reshelving. You may try again at a later time. It could be misshelved or lost. If you have tried to look for the book a few times without success, you may fill in a form of 'Record of Missing Items'. When the item is found, a notice will be sent to the user and then the item will be placed on the Hold Shelf." } ]
[ { "question": "What to bring on your fly-in fishing trip to Fletcher Lake Lodge?", "answer": "When planning a fly-in fishing trip to Ontario Canada, it’s important to bring quality fishing equipment and proper clothing. We have extra gear at the lodge for guests that don’t bring their own, so rest assured we have you covered. We look forward to your visit and know your fly-in fishing adventure will be memorable!" }, { "question": "What is needed to travel across the U.S. – Canadian Border?", "answer": "Effective 06/01/09 all US citizens must have a valid passport to re-enter the US. A 2004 law is phasing in new rules for travel between Canada and the United States. Since January 2007 U.S. citizens traveling by air to and from Canada have needed a valid passport to enter or re-enter the United States. Beginning January 31, 2008, U.S. and Canadian citizens aged 19 and older traveling into the U.S. from Canada by land or sea (including ferries) have had to present documents denoting citizenship and identity. This change primarily affects American and Canadian citizens who have previously been permitted entry into the U.S. by oral declaration alone, and marks the transition toward standard and consistent documents for all travelers entering the U.S. Acceptable documentation includes a valid passport or government-issued photo identification such as a driver’s license and proof of citizenship such as a birth certificate. Children aged 18 and under need only to present a birth certificate. A list of acceptable documents is found at Travelers who do not present acceptable documents may be delayed as U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers at the port of entry attempt to verify identity and citizenship. Beginning in June 2009, all travelers, including U.S. citizens, will have to present a passport or other secure document that denotes identity and citizenship when entering the U.S. from Canada. Full disclosure information can also be found on the U.S. State Department website at" } ]
[ { "question": "What is the difference between type A, B, and C guillotine valves?", "answer": "The type A gate valves are the most frequently used gate valve type. Type C is specially intended for discharging solids beneath silos/containers. Please contact our sales department for individual consultation." }, { "question": "What is the difference between your type A guillotine valve and a guillotine valve with sealing on two sides?", "answer": "The type A guillotine valve seals at maximum operating pressure only in the direction of flow and pressure, while in turn, the guillotine valve with sealing on two sides seals at maximum operating pressure in both directions." }, { "question": "What are the outstanding features of the AKO type \"A\" guillotine valve?", "answer": "The type \"A\" guillotine valve is designed for universal usage, both for liquids and for solid media. The gate is rounded and the valve seat acts one-sidedly." }, { "question": "Can I also use the type \"A\" guillotine valve as a silo gate valve?", "answer": "Due to its diversity and efficient design, the type \"A\" guillotine valve can also be easily used for silo locking. Rinsing connections can be optionally added on request." }, { "question": "How does the AKO type \"C\" guillotine valve differ from the type \"A\" version?", "answer": "The type \"C\" guillotine valve is primarily used in the silo area. The gate is more solidly designed and can handle heavier loading. The greater overall height ensures a significantly better flow pattern, particularly for solids, and a correspondingly lower risk of clogging. Two additional rinsing connections are standard." }, { "question": "Is the type \"W\" guillotine valve generally preferred over the type \"A\" gate valve in wastewater applications?", "answer": "Due to its special two-sided sealing, the type \"W\" wastewater gate valve has a higher sealing capacity with respect to liquids. This increases the risk of clogging, however, when a high portion of solids is present and for this reason the one-sided type \"A\" sealing gate valve would be preferable for this application." }, { "question": "Where is the Type \"B\" guillotine valve used?", "answer": "The type B guillotine valve was specially designed for the blocking of pulp in the paper industry. Its non-stop gate, however, can also be highly advantageous for other media having high consistencies. What is the advantage of a handwheel-operated guillotine valve with a non-rising spindle as opposed to a rising spindle. Due to the missing spindle protection tube, the guillotine valve with a non-rising spindle has a lower construction height as compared to the rising spindle design, making the operation of a guillotine valve with a non-rising spindle more ergonomic. The smaller handwheel of the guillotine valve with a non-rising spindle up to DN200 can be additionally supplemented by a ball handle, making it even more easy and fast to operate." }, { "question": "How can I reduce the wear on a guillotine valve used for abrasive media?", "answer": "The additional installation of a \"B\" wear protection ring in the passage prevents wear on the gate valve housing. The rings can be replaced according to wear. Subsequence installations are not recommended due to a very high expenditure. The type \"C\" deflector can be used any time as a wear protection ring and can also be retrofitted." }, { "question": "Are the guillotine valves completely sealed against the loss of gas, compressed air or vacuum pressure?", "answer": "Wafer valves in the \"soft sealing\" design are highly leak-tight against liquids, but not absolutely gas-tight. Minor pressure losses can therefore occur." }, { "question": "When do I purchase a B wear ring?", "answer": "Wear ring B (stainless steel) is typically used to reduce costs due to wear because only the ring must then be replaced and not the entire housing." }, { "question": "What effect does the usage of a deflection cone have in connection with the guillotine valve and when do I use one?", "answer": "A deflection cone protects the housing sealing against wear and provides the medium with almost no possibility of penetrating the seat of the guillotine valve housing." }, { "question": "What can be done to prevent the guillotine valves from clogging?", "answer": "Clogging of industrial fittings is usually caused by the application. Discuss your application with our sales department and we will work with you to find a suitable solution and remedy." }, { "question": "Must anything in particular be noted when installing large guillotine valves?", "answer": "We recommend using a support for the drive (bending torque) for guillotine valves DN250> when installing them in the horizontal position." }, { "question": "Do you also offer the guillotine valve made completely from stainless steel?", "answer": "Yes, with the exception of the drives; please contact our sales department for more information." }, { "question": "Yes, both spring to close and spring to open pneumatic cylinders are available for the guillotine valve types A, B, and C.\nCan the guillotine valves be started up in interim positions?", "answer": "Yes, they can. Any desired number of proximity initiators can be installed on the guillotine valve’s support plate for interim positions." }, { "question": "How high is the maximum allowable operating pressure for your guillotine valves?", "answer": "The maximum operating pressure of the guillotine valve types A, B and C is 10 bar depending on the nominal width and drops as the nominal width increases. Please see our data sheets for the maximum operating pressures of the larger nominal widths." }, { "question": "Are the guillotine valves pressure-tight from both sides?", "answer": "Yes, but the guillotine valve side opposing the flow direction is only conditionally pressure-tight. Please see the data sheets for this pressure or contact our sales team with this specific question." }, { "question": "Which drives are available for the guillotine valves?", "answer": "Single and double acting pneumatic cylinders, electrical actuators, hydraulic cylinders and automatic drives are available." }, { "question": "Does a temperature change occur from the medium to the proximity switches?", "answer": "The temperature drops considerably up to the proximity switches. Precise values must be determined on site." }, { "question": "Which solenoid valves are used for controlling air-operated guillotine valves?", "answer": "Pneumatic gate valves with double-acting cylinders are controlled by a 5/2-way valve, and those with single-acting by a 3/2-way valve." }, { "question": "Starting at which guillotine valve size should I use a 1/2\" solenoid valve?", "answer": "We recommend using 1/2\" 5/2- or 3/2-way valves starting at guillotine valve size DN250. Yes, we offer diverse components for controlling the guillotine valves such as diverse solenoid valves, proximity switches, pneumatic positioner, electrical actuators, pressure regulating valves, etc." }, { "question": "What is the maximum thermal load which can be applied to a stainless steel guillotine valve?", "answer": "We offer \"metallically\" sealing stainless steel guillotine valves for up to 600°C and soft sealing stainless steel guillotine valves for up to 250°C." }, { "question": "What is the maximum temperature at which I can use grey cast iron guillotine valves?", "answer": "Generally up to 200-250°C. Depending on the usage conditions, the operating pressures additionally play a major role here." }, { "question": "Can your guillotine valves also be used as \"end fittings\"?", "answer": "Guillotine valves are available which can be used without counter/loose flanges as end fittings. Please ask our sales team about the \"lug-type\" design." }, { "question": "Can the guillotine valves also be used at vacuum pressure?", "answer": "Due to their design, the guillotine valves can be used only conditionally for vacuums and are only conditionally vacuum-tight. Please contact our sales team with your individual case." } ]
[ { "question": "How do I establish my baseline score for the score guarantee?", "answer": "To submit your scores, please send an email to with a PDF of your official score report from ETS. If you've taken the GRE more than once, we'll use your most recent GRE score as your baseline. If you have not taken the test at all, we will use the results of your initial simulation test as a baseline. Please note there is no score guarantee for our basic plan. Please remember that you must fulfill all of the conditions of the score guarantee to be eligible. previous Tell me about your guarantee." } ]
[ { "question": "When can I use this feature?", "answer": "Let’s say you maintain a database of employees, including their id, name, and address. It’s the end of the year and you want to make sure all your employee’s addresses are up to date for tax purposes. To achieve your goal, you could have users view the table and check if the address on file is correct. However, you don’t want to let everyone to see everyone else’s information, especially their id number and salary." }, { "question": "So what if you block the most sensitive data?", "answer": "With column-level access, you could allow all users to access only the name and address fields. While this method successfully hides each employee’s id and salary, it also allows any employee to see any other employee’s address." }, { "question": "How can you make sure a user sees only their own information?", "answer": "The answer involves the Vertica row-level access policy feature. With row-level access policies, you can restrict a user’s access to only the rows you want them to see. In this example, you can make sure that each employee only sees the row associated with themselves. Or, you can allow a user to see their own row along with the rows associated with any of their direct trainees. For this example, you’ll use the FOR ROWS option with an expression that limits the viewable table to specific rows, depending on the user. In a row access policy, the expression is the content of the WHERE clause. Mark sees this output because Vertica goes through the rows in the table and enables Mark access only to rows that satisfy the WHERE clause. In other words, Vertica allows Mark to view rows where the name column matches his name. Combined, you can use row-level and column-level access policies to control exactly what information each user has access to. For example, maybe you want to allow managers to be able to look up employees and their corresponding id numbers. But you don’t want them to have access to an employee’s street address. You can create a row- level access policy and a column-level access policy on the employeeTax table to achieve this. Now, normal users can view only their own row and anyone with the manager role can see all rows. From the basic examples described above, you can see how these security policies can provide huge benefits to companies with high volumes of very sensitive data. Health care companies, banks, universities, you name it, they need security. And Vertica is here to help. Check out our other blog on access policies: For Your Eyes Only: Using Vertica Access Policies and stay tuned for a new video about access policies!" } ]
[ { "question": "Who does my child enjoy working with?", "answer": "Your child will be spending time one-on-one with this person at least a couple times per week." }, { "question": "There may be an individual that you connect with well, but can the same be said for your skater?", "answer": "If your skater has participated in Canskate or CanSkate Advanced programs with our club then they will have been exposed to most if not all of our coaching staff. Ask your child who they have enjoyed working with most. Ask them to give you their top two picks." }, { "question": "Does this coach's teaching credentials meet the needs of my skater?", "answer": "All Skate Canada professional coaches are accredited through the 3M National Coaching Certification Program to at least Level 1. This program trains coaches on proper technique, training regimes, and ethical issues related to coaching in general. All of our coaches have completed minimum Level 1and several are Level 2 and higher. They are very qualified to teach skaters through the Skate Canada Star Skate Program and through many of the competitive levels as well. Please feel free to consult the coaching staff themselves or the Club Executive. Your budget will determine how many lessons per week you will purchase for your skater. Estimate how much you are willing to spend per week on lessons. These fees are paid directly to the coach, not to the club. The fees you pay to the club are for ice only. Lessons are usually 15 minutes in length, although this is negotiable with the coach. The coach's fee may vary between coaches based on their coaching level, personal skating level, education and experience." }, { "question": "Is the coach available during the sessions that my skater is choosing to skate?", "answer": "Some of our coaches may be fully booked on some sessions. Some flexibility on both sides may be required to fit lessons in." }, { "question": "How many lessons per week can they provide to your skater?", "answer": "Discuss with them what your expectations are for your skater in terms of lessons and advancement. The coach will be able to guide you as to what is an appropriate number based on the level of your skater and your budget." }, { "question": "If the coach is quite full, are you willing to work with a couple of coaches?", "answer": "Team coaching is not uncommon and has many benefits. Some skaters learn one aspect of their skating from one coach and another from the second coach. Each coach can often compliment the other well. Once you have found an individual that your skater likes and meets your financial and goal requirements, book them! Communication is key. Make sure that the arrangement you have set up continues to work for your skater, your coach and you. If you have any questions about your skater's progress or your lessons then speak with your coach. After all, you are paying them to work with your child. This is a business arrangement and must be treated as such. If things aren't working as well as you believe they should; you need to talk. Often simple things can be ironed out and are the result of a misunderstanding. For the most part, coaching relationships are uneventful: your skater enjoys their lessons and there are no issues. But, not all relationships end up how they started." }, { "question": "First, ask yourself the following: Is this relationship not working because the parents and coach are not in agreement or because the skater is unhappy?", "answer": "If a skater has been with a particular coach for several years a fairly strong bond may have been established. If they are happy with the coach, then for the sake of the skater remaining happy (this is why we are in this sport, right?) then try to come to an understanding with the coach and do not involve your skater. If your skater is unhappy, this is a different situation. First, identify if the issue is solely related to the coach or with the skater. Every skater goes through \"slumps\" during their skating. Often this is related to growth spurts or may be injury related. Keeping motivation and enjoyment high can be really challenging. Speak with your skater to help them determine if they are definitely having issues with their coach or if it is primarily related to their own personal development. In either case, the parent should speak with the coach regarding the situation. If after several conversations or meetings, things are not working between the skater and coach, it may be time to consider switching coaches. Switching coaches can be a big decision and should not be taken lightly. If there is a definite conflict in personalities or the coaching arrangement, then the decision to change may not be a difficult decision to make. However, especially in the competitive stream, sometimes skaters and parents are quick to look to other coaching options when the skater is not achieving the results they believe they should. It is in this situation that skater and parents need to take a step back and clearly analyze the situation." }, { "question": "Are you still on track towards your original goal?", "answer": "If the overall assessment indicates that progress is not being made, your skater is unhappy (and they want to continue skating, not you) then a coaching change could be in order. \"The first thing is making decisions with your head and not your heart. Rash, emotional decisions are never good ones. As parents, we tend to be very emotionally charged where our children are concerned and we tend to jump to conclusions in order to fix things that might hurt our kids. \" - Inform the coach that you will be making a change. - Ensure that all outstanding debts are paid. - Inform any new coach that all matters have been settled with the former coach." } ]
[ { "question": "Where do you get the ideas for these beers, names and labels?", "answer": "Conceptual ideas for the beer can come from anywhere. Basically, if we can dream it, we’ll try to brew it! The names usually pick themselves and tend to appear after a good night of getting “acquainted” with the new style. We try to use a collection of independent artists and designers for our signature labels. Much of our original label art comes from an old college buddy of Joe’s, Fritz Horstman. Currently, we frequently work with Tanya Whitley." } ]
[ { "question": "Home > FAQs > Texas > Payment > Making Payments > Does First Choice Power offer Paperless Billing?", "answer": "Yes! We like giving the environment a little break. Plus, you'll receive fewer pieces of paper mail in your mailbox which means less clutter in your home. When you enroll in Paperless Billing, you'll receive an e-mail the day your bill is generated and will no longer receive a paper bill. The trees will thank you! To view your bill, usage details, and make payment with First Choice Power, log into your First Choice Power Online Account Manager, hover over \"Billing and Payments\" icon in the top navigation bar, and select the appropriate link for the action you want to take. You can opt out of Paperless Billing at any time. Simply log into your First Choice Power Online Account Manager, hover over \"Billing and Payments\" icon in the top navigation bar, click \"Paperless Billing,\" and select that you want to opt out of Paperless Billing." } ]
[ { "question": "Where is Remuera Pharmacy located?", "answer": "Pharmacist in Charge- David Gaseltine. Please feel free to ask any of our dedicated Pharmacists or qualified staff to help you with any of your health issues or any questions you have about your medication's or products we stock." }, { "question": "How long does it take for the shipping after I place my order online?", "answer": "Our online sales operating time is from 7am NZT to 4pm NZT. Once we receive your order please allow 24-48 hours for us to prepare your order , contact you regarding payment and prepare dispatch. Within New Zealand the approximate delivery time after dispatch is 1-3 business day. International deliveries will need to contact us directly to arrange shipping." }, { "question": "What to do if I cannot find the order confirmation in my email inbox?", "answer": "Please check your junk mail folder. If you are using email filtering software, our automated email might get placed there. If you are still not able to find it, please let us know and we can resend you another one." }, { "question": "Can I order prescriptions through the website?", "answer": "Prescription items are strictly phone-order-only at the moment. Please refer to our Prescriptions page for further details. Please note- we will require the original prescription, or a fax from your doctor (with the original to follow from the doctor) before we are able to dispense your prescription." }, { "question": "Why I cannot find some drugs that I normally get from my local pharmacies?", "answer": "Some controlled drugs that are potentially being abused and misused are not allowed to be sold online. Some may require a face-to-face consultation with our pharmacist. We do not support any drug abuse activities and will not supply products containing codeine and pseudoephedrine among others. If you are not sure whether the medication you are looking for is restricted, then please contact us for more information." }, { "question": "Why do international prices (other than NZD) change slightly every week?", "answer": "Our base currency is the New Zealand Dollar. Since the currency exchange rate fluctuates daily, you will see different prices in products and shipping cost when being converted to international currencies. Our currency converter is intended as a rough guide only as we are unable to determine what exchange rate has been set by your bank." }, { "question": "What can I do if I cannot find a product I need on your website?", "answer": "Our special offers are generally \"limited in time\" and \"only while stocks last\". It is very important for you to stay informed of these offers. We recommend that you subscribe to our mailing list. You will be notified about the new products, specials, clearance items, value packs, and/or even a top secret hush-hush discount code for further discounts on your next order! Rest assured that we do not share your email address with any third parties." }, { "question": "What are the procedures for pick up in store option?", "answer": "We welcome our customers to pick their products at our store in Remuera Pharmacy. We can arrange this once we get in touch with you to arrange payment. If you would prefer to come in and browse when collecting your products, our address is: Remuera Pharmacy, 377 Remuera Road, Remuera, Auckland, New Zealand (Please click on the \"Find Us\" tab for a Google map of our location. Please go to our contact us page and email away your questions. Our customer service team will be happy to reply to your inquiries." } ]
[ { "question": "How do we know Haven In is a legitimate company?", "answer": "We are a U.S.-based company, in business since 2006. You can read reviews written by clients who have stayed with us before. We are also happy to speak with you over the phone! I've only ever stayed in hotels while traveling, but think I want to try renting an apartment this time around." }, { "question": "What are the main differences?", "answer": "We at Haven In think that staying in a furnished apartment is the best way to travel! Renting your own vacation apartment in Paris is a wonderful alternative to staying in a hotel. But it's true that renting a holiday flat isn't for everyone. If you think that it just isn’t a vacation without daily maid service, a concierge downstairs, and room service meals, then you might want to take a moment to think about whether a vacation apartment is for you. However, if you look forward to getting an insider’s view to the city, having a larger space and the comforts of home to return to at the end of the day, and the privacy afforded in your own apartment, then a holiday flat can be the ideal home base for your vacation. If you like the idea of renting an apartment, but would still like luxury concierge services during your stay in Paris, you can contact Haven In and we will direct you to a personal concierge for à la carte services. They will be able to help you with restaurant recommendations & reservations, day trips, Paris sightseeing and walking tours, shopping, market tours, and more. We can also put you directly in contact with certain luxury service providers who we have tested and who have the Haven In seal of approval." }, { "question": "What do your apartments have to offer that we might miss out on by staying in a hotel?", "answer": "We like to think of our Paris apartments as your home away from home. To this end, we ensure that all of our apartments are outfitted with fully equipped kitchens, allowing you to cook your own meals from fresh food bought at Paris' amazing markets, boulangeries, fromageries, boucheries, and more. We provide unlimited high speed wireless internet and unlimited phone service** to many foreign countries, so you can keep in touch with friends and family at home. In most apartments, there is also a computer for your use during your Parisian vacation. We will even provide a crib, in most apartments, free of charge for your baby! For larger groups, our holiday flats allow you to share a space, rather than having to pay for and split up into separate hotel rooms. For couples, they provide privacy, intimacy, and the ideal setting for a romantic vacation in Paris. ** Please inquire if there is a specific country that you need to call - we can let you know whether it is included in a given apartment. Most of the free countries are outlined in the individual apartment descriptions." }, { "question": "How is Haven In unique?", "answer": "We at Haven In pride ourselves on our top-notch customer service. Our aim is to provide the best vacation possible to you, our guests in Paris. All of us at Haven In have lived in Paris and speak fluent French as well as English, so we are well prepared to answer any questions you have before, during, and after your stay." }, { "question": "Who are the Haven In people?", "answer": "Haven In was started by Erica, a native of Massachusetts. Erica divides her time between Maine, Massachusetts, Italy and Paris! As the business grew, she took on Elise, Meghan, and Natasha, all of whom work in the U.S. with sporadic visits to Paris to check up on things! When you rent a vacation apartment from Haven In, you may end up corresponding with any one or even all of us. You can also now see photos and bios of the Haven In team. You can find our full terms and conditions here: These are the terms you will agree to on our rental contract. We have a weekly rental rate that is posted on the apartment pages, but in many cases, we are able to come down from that weekly rate for shorter stays. Feel free to reach out to us about any shorter stays you might be interested in and we would be happy to confirm pricing. For any stays longer than a week, we do pro-rate for additional days; i.e., if you want to rent an apartment for 10 days, we won’t charge you for 2 full weeks. Please inquire about longer term rental discounts. You say sometimes you can rent for less than a week." }, { "question": "Do you have a nightly rate for those cases?", "answer": "When we are able to rent for less than a week, we calculate the pro-rated price for your dates based on our normal weekly rate. However, for these shorter rentals, we also have to add a supplement onto the pro-rated price to help cover the extra greeting, cleaning, and laundry costs we incur on a shorter rental. In Paris and London, your rental can start and end on any day of the week – it's up to you! In Provence and Tuscany, rentals normally go from Saturday to Saturday. Please note: We may not be able to accommodate arrivals and departures on December 25 and January 1, but we are happy to confirm this on a case-by-case basis. Arrivals and departures on December 24, 25, 31, and January 1 may incur a special fee. We require a 50% deposit to reserve the apartment, and the remaining 50% two months before your arrival date. Our system will remind you automatically a few days before your balance payment is due. If you reserve within two months of your arrival, then we ask that you make the full payment at that time. Unfortunately, we can not accept money orders or bank drafts, as they are extremely difficult to recover or reissue if lost." }, { "question": "How far in advance do I have to reserve my apartment?", "answer": "It depends. Sometimes, an apartment is rented 6 months ahead of time – or even over a year! In other cases, we have last minute availability. It is hard to gauge, which is why we recommend planning as far ahead as possible. This way, you are likely to be able to rent the apartment you prefer for the dates you want. Dates around Christmas, New Years, Easter, and Fashion Week tend to be booked well ahead of time." }, { "question": "Will you hold an apartment for my dates while I confirm other details?", "answer": "Haven In has a first come, first serve reservations policy. This means that, until you tell us you want to book and ask us to send our rental agreement, we can't hold your dates. Once we have sent you the rental agreement, we will hold the apartment for 48 hours to give you time complete it and arrange for payment. If we haven't heard from you after 48 hours, we reserve the right to remove the hold we had placed. We will however notify you before doing so. Because of this policy, we at Haven In will do our very best to keep all parties up to date if there is overlapping interest for an apartment. The prices on our site are all inclusive – you do not have to pay extra for any utilities. This is vacation! Please note: Rental prices are all inclusive and, when applicable, the Taxe de Séjour has been added into final prices (€0.83 per adult per night). * Unlimited free high speed WiFi (wireless Internet) in all our properties. Most rentals also include telephone service. 1. We charge $75 to $200 per week (depending on the apartment) for each additional person over the standard occupancy rate, which varies by property. This is clearly stated on the web site. This fee is meant to cover the extra cleaning and laundry costs. 2. We also add on a portion of the extra greeting, cleaning, and laundry costs whenever we accept a rental of less than a week. These fees vary per apartment. 3. We are normally unable to accommodate arrivals or departures on Christmas Day (December 25) or New Year's Day. (January 1). All arrivals and departures on Christmas Eve (December 24) and New Year's Eve (December 31) should occur within the hours of 9am-5pm; all arrivals or departures after 5pm or before 9am on these days will incur a fee of 100 Euros/80 Pounds to be paid in cash to the greeter." }, { "question": "Do you ever run discounted rates?", "answer": "We often run special prices when we have last minute availability in an apartment. While it varies by property, we also try to run introductory rates when we have just taken on a new property. If you are a returning client, we are happy, when possible, to give you a small discount as a thank you for returning to Haven in! We have a strict no cancellation policy. In the event that you do need to cancel, all sums paid to Haven in as of the date of your cancellation will be forfeited UNLESS we are able to re-rent the property for your dates. If we are able to re-rent the flat, we refund the amount paid, less a 20% administrative fee. Cancellation insurance is your personal responsibility, and we strongly recommend that you take out insurance for your trip. We cannot be held responsible for a cancellation for any reason, whatever it may be. It’s hard to believe it will happen to you, but sometimes life has a way of changing our plans for us. Please protect yourself! If you would like to take out insurance for your trip, typically done after travel and accommodations are booked, we recommend that you take a look at the options available on sites like ADAR, Insure My Trip, or Travelers Med. Some other insurance companies that you can investigate are: CSA, Travelex, and AIG Travel Guard. Haven In is in no way affiliated with any of these companies and these are merely suggestions. We suggest you shop around and compare until you find a product that best suits your needs." }, { "question": "So if I decide I want to reserve an apartment with Haven in, what do I need to do?", "answer": "Reserving a holiday rental with Haven in is simple! If you decide you want to rent an apartment with us and your dates are available, we will confirm the price, the dates of your stay, and the number in your party. We will then send you an email with a link to our rental agreement, which you can fill out online. Once you have submitted this agreement, our system generates a PDF of the rental contract that is emailed to both you, the client, and us, Haven in. Finally, you are taken to our payment page, where you can choose to pay by credit card through our secure server, or by check or wire transfer to Haven in in Maine." }, { "question": "How much is it and how do I pay it?", "answer": "We do require a security deposit for all of our properties. You can elect to fill out a credit card authorization form, which authorizes us to charge your card for specific damages caused by you during your stay in Paris. These damages will be documented with bills and your card will never be randomly charged. If there are no damages, we destroy your credit card information without charging your card. If there is any damage, we notify you before running any charges on your credit card*. If you would rather not fill out the credit card authorization, you can send a check to Haven in. We cash the check and, after your departure, refund either the entire amount by check, or deduct accordingly for damages and refund the balance. The amount for the security deposit varies by property – please ask about your specific rental. *In some of our properties the credit card and check process are the same: your card would be charged and then refunded after departure. Details about this can be found in the description of the apartment on its individual page on our site." }, { "question": "What should we do with our luggage in the meantime?", "answer": "Our official check-in is at 4 pm, and check-out is at 10 am. This gives our cleaners time to fully prepare the apartment between the departure of one party and the arrival of the next. However, we do understand that you may come in on an early flight, or want to leave the apartment a little later, and we do everything possible to accommodate all parties as best we can. If you would like to guarantee that an early check-in /late check-out will be possible, you must book an additional night at the beginning/end of your stay. This is the only way to ensure that there is no same-day turnover between guests, thus allowing the cleaners and greeters to have enough time to fully prepare the property. Your greeter will be able to confirm an exact check-in time with you when they contact you to coordinate your meeting you at the property, approximately two weeks before your arrival. As they manage the arrivals and departures, as well as the cleaner's schedule, they will be in the best position to advise you on what time you may be able to drop off luggage, and when you will be able to check in. If you will be arriving on an early flight, you should be able to drop your luggage off in the property starting at approximately 10am, after the previous guests have left. You will be able to return to settle in as soon as the apartment has been cleaned for you. Please be aware that the cleaning crew can not do their work effectively when there are people in the property, and we appreciate your cooperation in helping the process run smoothly. Your greeter or the cleaner will let you know when you will be able to return to the property to settle in. You may also be able to leave your luggage in the property a little bit past your check-out time on your departure day, depending on the cleaning schedule, and on the incoming guests' itinerary. * Please note: We may not be able to accommodate arrivals and departures on December 25 and January 1, but we are happy to confirm this on a case-by-case basis. Arrivals and departures on December 24, 25, 31, and January 1 may incur a special fee. I've paid for my apartment and finished the reservation process." }, { "question": "Now what?", "answer": "We will send you a link to a page where you can download all the practical details about your apartment including address, arrival and entry instructions, door code, contact person, and other important information. Please take a moment to print this out and don’t forget to bring it with you! A Haven in representative will meet you at the property. PLEASE make sure that we have your arrival information as far in advance as possible. If we do not know when and how you are arriving, we cannot ensure that you will be met at the proper time. If you do not yet have the details when you complete your rental agreement, please think to email us as soon as your arrival plans are finalized. We need to be able to schedule as far as possible in advance to ensure that you are met at your desired time. If you are delayed, give us a call to let us know. Please be aware that someone will be physically waiting for you in the apartment and be as considerate of his or her time as you hope one would be of yours." }, { "question": "Are your apartments located in safe neighborhoods?", "answer": "All of our apartments are located in central Paris and are very secure. Paris is a safe city, and we are confident that you will feel at ease in your neighborhood. We do!" }, { "question": "Will I be near a metro station?", "answer": "The Paris metro and bus system (RATP) is amazingly efficient. Our apartments are all within a 5 minute walk of the closest metro station. Metro service begins around 5 am and continues until 1 am on week nights, and about an hour later on Friday and Saturday nights. You can also take the bus with the same tickets you use for the metro – not only is it a good way to get around, but you also get an above-ground view of your route. For tickets, you've got a few options. If you plan on using public transportation some but not a lot, a carnet (10 tickets) offers a price break off of the single ticket price, and is easy to get at a ticket window or vending machine. If you plan to use the metro a bit more, they have come out with an option called \"Paris Visite,\" which is a travel pass you can purchase for 1, 2, 3, or 5 days. There is much more information online (and in several languages) at RATP - you can click the little British flag on the top right-hand corner for English." }, { "question": "Do your apartments all have elevators and air conditioning?", "answer": "While many of our apartments are located in elevator buildings and some are air conditioned, it is not the case in all of them. As so many buildings in Paris are old, they have not always been retro-fitted with elevators and air conditioning. This information is displayed on each apartment page. Otherwise, please inquire about your specific apartment and we will let you know. We do provide fans in apartments that do not have air conditioning, and generally, Paris does not get too hot in the summer. When it does, the old stone of the buildings helps to keep the indoors cool and comfortable. * Please be aware that when apartments do have air-conditioning this will cool the flat down, but is often not the sub-zero temperature you will find in many US buildings. I'm choosing an apartment as an alternative to a hotel because I want to be able to cook with the wonderful ingredients you can find in Paris' markets and food shops." }, { "question": "How well equipped are your kitchens?", "answer": "Our kitchens are all fully equipped with a refrigerator/freezer, stove, oven, dishes & cutlery, pots & pans, and a coffee maker. Most of our apartments also have a dishwasher and microwave. And, of course, a dining table where you can enjoy it all." }, { "question": "How conveniently located are the apartments to shops and restaurants?", "answer": "We have chosen to represent apartments in neighborhoods that we personally feel are interesting. They are all within walking distance of a number of good eating options, and one-of-a-kind shops and boutiques are scattered throughout the different neighborhoods of Paris. Nothing of the sort! We provide more than enough clean sheets and towels – no need to lug them along. Your bed will be freshly made for your arrival." }, { "question": "Do you provide any toiletries, shampoo or soap?", "answer": "We provide hand soap, dish-washing soap, dish-washing detergent when there is a dishwasher and laundry soap. Because everyone has their favorite brands, we leave it up to our guests to bring their favorite shower soap, shampoo and conditioner. Unfortunately, we don't provide q-tips or cotton balls, so remember to pack those as well! Hair dryers*, telephone, computer, crib (but no linens), high chair (available in some apartments upon request). Most of our apartments also include a small library of various books and guidebooks which you are welcome to read and enjoy during your stay. *Note: If you are coming from North America where the voltage is different, your hair dryer won't work in Europe, even with a voltage adapter. For this reason, we provide them in each apartment." }, { "question": "Do you provide electronic converters in your apartments?", "answer": "We try to have a couple of extra converters in each of our apartments. However, we can not guarantee this as sometimes people accidentally take them home with them. You can buy basic converters at many electronics or hardware stores or at the airport; they are not very expensive. However, you can not use a foreign hair dryer in France (even with a converter), and so we provide them in each apartment for that reason. Unfortunatley, flat-irons and curling-irons will also not work in France, so if you will need to use one, we suggest buying one when you arrive at the local Monoprix. If you plan on bringing a computer or cell phone, it should be able to plug in fine with a basic socket converter. Unfortunately, you're going to have to leave dear Fido at home. Even if you have the most well-behaved, cleanest dog or a cat that never sheds, we unfortunately can’t accommodate them. This is out of consideration both to the owners, who don’t want to deal with the potential messes pets can make, and to other guests – while we know you love your pet, the next people to stay in the flat might be horribly allergic." }, { "question": "Are all of your apartments non-smoking?", "answer": "Our apartments are all strictly non-smoking. However, it's fine to smoke outside on the balcony if you have one, or downstairs in the courtyard." }, { "question": "Are all of your flats child-friendly?", "answer": "With the exception of a few apartments, children are welcome in all of our Paris, London, Provence, and Tuscan homes. If there is an age limitation for a property, it will be noted on the property page. Feel free to ask us as well. Please note that several of the apartments do contain delicate artwork and fragile materials, so do make sure children are very careful. At this time, most of our apartments do not have safes." }, { "question": "Can I rent strollers or car seats for my children in Paris?", "answer": "Yes! There are two wonderful websites, Kidelio and Babytems, where you can rent gear for your children. They have convenient pick-up points throughout Paris. We suggest you visit the sites to see all they have to offer." }, { "question": "Is there an easy way to book a taxi or driver in Paris?", "answer": "There are several taxi services in Paris that offer call-ahead bookings. Normally, they charge a small fee for this, about 5 Euros. We offer some suggestions for reputable taxi companies in Paris. We also know of a few private drivers in Paris. You can read about each one, view their rates, and contact them directly through our site." }, { "question": "Is there an easy way to book a taxi or driver in London?", "answer": "There are several taxi services in London that offer call-ahead bookings. Here are some suggestions of reputable taxi companies in London." }, { "question": "What's the best way to get to the apartment from the airport or train station?", "answer": "From any of Paris' airports, we recommend reserving a car service to take you to the apartment. There is often a long wait for taxis at the airport, and some drivers may charge extra for luggage. We've partnered with several trusted drivers whom we recommend and you can book directly through our site. From the train stations we recommend taking a taxi to the apartment." }, { "question": "How do I get the keys so I can get into the apartment?", "answer": "There will be a greeter waiting for you at the apartment upon your arrival in Paris. He or she will let you in, give you keys, and show you what you need to know so that you can best enjoy your vacation apartment. You will also be checked out at the end of your stay." }, { "question": "What if (gulp) I lose a key?", "answer": "Please guard your keys very carefully!! A lost key may cost anywhere from 500€ to 3000€ as we must change all locks if a key is lost to ensure your safety and the safety of future renters. Please do NOT carry the key and the address in the same pocket. Also remember to never leave the key in the lock inside the apartment; if someone tries to open the lock from the outside while a key is in the lock on the inside, both keys will break off inside the lock and the entire lock will need to be replaced. Lock and key replacements can be very expensive in Paris, and you will be held liable for all costs associated with the replacement of the lock and keys, including any expenses associated with coordinating the locksmith, even if this cost exceeds the security deposit amount for the property. So the greeter will let us in and show us around the flat." }, { "question": "What else can they help us with?", "answer": "Your greeter is your contact and support in Paris. If you have any questions or issues during your stay, feel free to call or email your greeter. Generally, they are also happy to give a few restaurant recommendations or even make a reservation or two if you are shy about calling. For more services please inquire about a personal concierge. Here are some of our restaurant recommendations and where you can book a personal concierge directly through our site." }, { "question": "What if it turns out there is construction going on in the apartment or building I've rented?", "answer": "At Haven in it is our promise that, if we learn of any work going on in the building where you will be staying, we will let you know as soon as we find out. Unfortunately, there are times when we have no advance notice about work going on in a building. Since we rent out single units in residential buildings, and, unlike hotels, do not own entire buildings, we do not have control over what other owners may decide to do. As you can imagine, this is very frustrating for us, and we do our best to stay as informed as possible. If it does happen that there is work going on in the building where you are staying, please let us know immediately so that we can work with you to find the best solution possible for your particular situation. We are committed to making our guests' stays as comfortable, relaxing, and easy as possible." }, { "question": "What do I need to pack – does it get very cold or hot in Paris?", "answer": "Paris is fairly temperate – warm but not often extremely hot in the summer, chilly but rarely bitter cold in the winter. It does get a lot of drizzle – but we provide umbrellas in our apartments for that reason. Other good things to know are that Parisians very rarely wear shorts, white tube socks or sneakers, so if you are traveling in the summer and don't want to stand out as a tourist, keep this in mind." }, { "question": "Do you have some sort of luxury concierge service if we want more than what the greeter generally provides?", "answer": "While Haven in does not provide concierge-type services, if you think you will be needing assistance during your stay, we would be happy to point you towards some trustworthy contacts and experience providers to help make your Paris experience as carefree and enjoyable as possible." }, { "question": "Can anyone recommend restaurants for us to try?", "answer": "We have a long list of restaurant recommendations on our website. Your greeter can also recommend places in your neighborhood, or for more personalized service, you can get in touch with our luxury concierge." }, { "question": "Where can I get information on museums, exhibitions, and tickets?", "answer": "The Paris Museum Pass is a great way to gain access to most of Paris' museums (including the Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, & Centre Pompidou) and many sites. In many cases, this pass will allow you to bypass lines. If you plan well enough ahead of time, there is option to purchase the pass online and have it delivered to your home. The Museum Pass can also be purchased at all participating museums & monuments, as well as at a few other locations in Paris. You can also purchase the pass at a few terminals in the Charles de Gaulle airport." }, { "question": "What else can Haven In help me with?", "answer": "We are not a travel agency! While we are delighted to help you find the right apartment for your stay & see you through the booking process, we are unfortunately not able to assist with specifics such as day trips, tickets, reservations, and the like. As much as we would love to help out, this really is not our field of expertise. To remain efficient and give all of our guests the best service possible, we have decided to keep to the rental side of the business. For good resources, we would suggest searching the Internet, or for a more directed search, you can start by looking at a travel forum such as TripAdvisor, Slow Travel, or Slow Europe. On the Haven in website we have collected many useful links for the benefit of our clients for guides, trips, classes and more. There are also links to useful blogs with tons of information, which should help guide you in the right direction. Finally, there is our fabulous HiP Paris blog. And again, we are happy to put you in touch our recommended experience providers. If in your research you come across any sites you feel would be helpful for future clients, please do not hesitate to send them along and we will add them to our site. We are always on the lookout for new & helpful information about things to do!" }, { "question": "What kind of fun and enriching activities are available for my family in Paris?", "answer": "In general, you wouldn't need a car to get around Paris. However, If you would like to rent a car to take day trips outside Paris then we recommend booking one from Auto Europe. Auto Europe works with the top car rental agencies in Paris. They offer competitive rates and excellent customer service. They are open 24/7 and they have a free number to call the US from France. The headquarters are located in Portland, Maine." }, { "question": "What should we know about tipping in Paris?", "answer": "* If you order a drink, leaving a little extra change on the table (15-20c) is perfectly acceptable. * After a simple, but pleasant, meal, a couple of €1 coins are greatly appreciated. At a nice restaurant, it is customary to leave about 5% of the final bill. * For taxis, depending on the length and cost of your trip, it is standard to tip 10%. * If you go to the theater, it is standard to tip €1 to the person showing you to your seat. * For hairdressers, a 10% tip is appropriate. * 20-30c for a washroom attendant is fine (although a sum is often indicated). * You will usually want to tip tour guides €1-€3 (if it is a group/museum tour) or 5% (for a private tour). * A weekly cleaning is included in your rental price. If you are extremely pleased with the cleanliness of the flat, a tip of 5-20€ (depending on the size of the apartment)is always appreciated but never necessary. * Tipping your greeter: If you would like to recognize your greeter’s service, it is entirely up to you. Your greeter is required to make sure that you are settled comfortably into your apartment and that you know how everything works. If you feel that he or she has gone above and beyond and has been incredibly responsive, they would surely appreciate a recognition of their efforts and this amount we will leave to your discretion. Please note: If you ask them to make numerous reservations, purchases for your arrival and any other services that go above and beyond, it is appropriate to either tip them or pay them for their time depending on the service rendered. Most of our greeters have standard fees they attach to concierge-type services, but a reasonable tip for an unpaid service would be €5 to €20, depending on the amount of time and energy they devoted to the task. We hope that these guidelines are helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to email us directly if you have any questions." }, { "question": "How does public transportation work in Paris?", "answer": "Although any foreign public transportation system is intimidating at first, the Paris system is a simple, efficient, and reliable way to get around. Here is a short introduction to the Paris system. Metro * There are 14 metro lines. Each line has a set number and color (ex: Line 1 is yellow). The final stops of each line are also listed so that you can figure out which direction you need to be going. * Metros do not run all night! The first and last metros are displayed in each station. In general, the last metro Monday to Thursday and on Sunday is around 12:15am. On Fridays and Saturdays, they run until about 1:45 am. The first metro is generally around 5:30am. * Metro stops in Paris are closely spaced - you should never be more than about a 5-minute walk from a station. Trains come at regular intervals (every 3-5 minutes during the day, 4-8 minutes at night) so it is rare to be left standing on a platform for long. In most stations, they also display how many minutes it will be until the next train arrives. Tickets * You can buy tickets at the automatic vending machines (which accept cards,** bills, and coins) or at the agent-operated booths. As of Summer 2009, the price for a single ticket is €1.70. A booklet of 10 tickets (a “carnet”) is €13.70. Each ticket is valid for one ride. With one ticket, you can transfer between lines within the metro, but unfortunately not between a bus and the metro. **Note: Some machines don’t accept all American cards. If you are having trouble, you can go to the ticket window and the agent will be able to take your card. * You can also purchase a daily “Paris Visite” pass, which affords you unlimited rides on the Metro, Bus, Tram and RER services. The tickets can be purchased by the day for up to 5 consecutive days. Visit RATP for more detailed information & current pricing. Buses * The bus system is also fairly straightforward, although a little bit more confusing than the metro as stops are not always announced by the conductor. Each bus line is identified by a number (ex: 95), and bus stops also often feature screens with the waiting time for the next bus and maps of all the stops. It can be a great, economical way to see the city from above ground! * There is a nighttime bus system called “Noctilien.” If you think you will be taking night buses, you may want to pick up map of Noctilien bus stops at your local metro station. You can also find all these maps online at the RATP website." }, { "question": "How easy is it to catch taxis in Paris?", "answer": "Generally speaking, taxis are easy to find and are an easy way to get around Paris, provided you don't get stuck in a \"bouchon\" (traffic jam). A few points to note... * You may not always be able to hail a cab in the street. There are laws forbidding taxis to pick up passengers within 200m of a designated taxi stand, so if you are unable to get a taxi’s attention standing in the street, your best bet will be to find a stand and get one there. * The minimum fare for any ride is €5, even if you are only going two blocks. * A 10% tip is standard and appropriate. Taxis can be hard to come by between 2am and 5am on weekends, once the metro has stopped running. If you find yourself stranded, there are some private taxi companies that you can call to pick you up at a designated address. Please note, however, that if you call a taxi to come pick you up, the driver will start the meter once he starts his journey to come to where you are, so it is not unusual to find €5-10 already on the meter when you get in the cab. Taxis Bleus (08 91 70 10 10, 23c/min) and Taxis G7 (01 47 39 47 39) are reliable agencies used by most Parisians." }, { "question": "Is there any way to get around on bicycle?", "answer": "Another wonderful way to get around the city is on Paris’ “Vélib’” system. These bikes are available for public use and are sponsored by the city of Paris. You will likely see Parisians of all ages riding around on them, and they are a practical, economical and green way to get around the city. Vélib’ stands can be identified by their rows of identical gray bicycles attached to small posts with green or red lights (a red light indicating the bicycle needs repair). If you have a credit card with a magnetic chip on the front (instead of just the standard magnetic strip), you can use it to rent a bicycle from the automated machine located at the Vélib station. Unfortunately these machines do not accept American-style cards without magnetic chips**. You can return your rented bike to any other Vélib’ stand throughout the city. If you return it within a ½ hr, you are not charged for the rental. The first additional ½ hour is €1 and the second additional ½ hr €2. Beyond that, it is €4 for every additional ½ hr. You must have the equivalent of €150 in your bank account for your card to be approved for the rental of a Vélib’. **Please note: While most American cards won’t work, some people have been able to use the Vélibs with their American Express charge cards." } ]
[ { "question": "What documents will I need to provide in support of my mortgage application?", "answer": "Each lender may have different requirements and it may vary according to the product or circumstance of the loan. Typically you may be asked to provide proof of income, proof of address, proof of your identity (such as your passport), and back dated bank statements. Take a look at our section on how to apply for a mortgage for more detailed information." } ]
[ { "question": "How early in advance do i need to book a cab?", "answer": "At the moment we need a minimum of 15 minutes before you want to start your ride. We’re working on reducing this even more." } ]
[ { "question": "Who Owns the Florida Land Trust?", "answer": "The Beneficiary(ies) own the Florida Land Trust. All ownership rights, often referred to as the benefits and burdens of ownership, are retained by the Beneficiary(ies) of the Florida Land Trust. The Beneficiary(ies) retain the power of direction over the trust unless they choose to delegate the power of direction to another individual or entity." } ]
[ { "question": "How and when do I pay for my course?", "answer": "Your course fees are due to be paid within 28 days of the start date of the course. The deposit amount agreed will vary depending on any current promotional offers available. We accept payment by a variety of debit and credit cards by telephone or alternatively you may choose to arrange for a direct bank transfer. For our Continual Professional Development (CPD) courses, payments are made in full by booking online through our website, or by calling our Course Advisers team on the number at the top of the page. Premier Global NASM offer an interest-free instalment plan (0%) to enable you to spread the cost of your course fee over 11, 12, 18 or 24 months. Our instalment plan loans are offered subject to a credit check and your confirmation that the monthly repayment level is affordable. The instalment plan requires you to sign up to a Fixed-Sum loan agreement and sign a direct debit mandate for the repayment. There is no arrangement fee for the loan and the loan repayments are scheduled to repay the course evenly over the agreed loan period. You can, if you wish to settle the loan balance early by making additional payments at any time. There is no extra charge for an earlier repayment. Please contact our friendly Course Advisers who will explain your options to you in full detail, discuss your circumstances and run through the process with you. To get in contact, call the number at the top of this page." }, { "question": "Do you offer any funding options to help with the course price?", "answer": "There may be other Government funded or a range of specialist industry funding schemes for current and leaving members of the armed forces and members of the Professional Footballers’ Association and the Professional Cricketers’ Association. Please do not hesitate to contact Premier Global NASM to discuss what options may be available." }, { "question": "Can I reserve a place on one of your courses?", "answer": "Yes. You can secure your place by paying a deposit, which will then come off the remaining cost of the course. Depending on your chosen course, you may also need to pay in full at the point of enrolment." }, { "question": "Can I cancel my course after I have booked?", "answer": "Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 you have 14 days after the day we email you to confirm we accept your application to change your mind about attending the training course. By post. Complete the form included our brochure (also available online to print off at and post it to us at the address on the form. Or, simply write to us at Premier Training International Limited, Welbeck House, Ermine Business Park, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 6XY including details of your course booking and your name and address. This is our company registered address. Please note, day one of your course is mandatory. Premier Global NASM also strongly advise you to attend every face to face workshop day of your course. Due to the intense nature of the timetable, important theory and practical activities take place on each attendance day. Missing sessions may result in you finding it difficult to complete worksheets, theory exams or practical assessments. This may result in you not being in a position to successfully pass the qualification or in certain circumstances you may be removed from the course. If you are removed from the course due to non-attendance you will still be liable to pay for the course in full." }, { "question": "What identification do I need to bring to the first day of my course?", "answer": "UK residents must bring a valid passport or photographic driving licence to confirm their identity to the first day of their course. Non-UK residents must bring a valid passport only. For non-UK residents, a driving licence will not be accepted. No other forms of identification will be accepted. If you are not able to show a valid form of ID, you will not be able to start your course." }, { "question": "How do Premier Global NASM qualifications compare to other training providers?", "answer": "Premier Global NASM provides high quality, nationally-accredited qualifications and a comprehensive portfolio of Continuous learning courses, from personal training to sports conditioning and nutrition. With a choice of delivery methods, including full-time, part-time and blended learning, which all incorporate a new online learning platform, we offer the flexibility to provide education to all." }, { "question": "Is the Diploma in Fitness Instructing & Personal Training an internationally-recognised qualification?", "answer": "This depends very much on the country. The USA has no overall standard and will often recognise a Premier Qualification with proof of content. Many students who enroll onto our courses often look to the USA and Canada for employment. Although there are many North American Fitness Training Organisations, the main emphasis on setting up a business in this area seems dependent upon the total cost of public liability insurance. If interested in working abroad, please also see our Certified Personal Trainer course." }, { "question": "I already have a fitness qualification - can I skip parts of the course, or get a discount?", "answer": "At Premier, we recognise qualifications from many other training providers. Depending on your qualification, you may be able to get a discount on the course or just take a particular module to further your knowledge and improve on your current qualification. If you are looking to get the Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training course, then you would need to take the entire course, but we may be able to offer a discount if you have covered parts of the course in previous qualifications. To claim this accreditation for prior learning you will need to provide evidence in the form of the original certificate when enrolling onto the course. A total reduction of 20% for a maximum of two modules can be given for APL (Accreditation of Prior Learning), however it is best to speak with your Career Adviser to discuss your specific situation." }, { "question": "Do I need a CPR certificate before I start a course with you?", "answer": "No, not for the Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training course. Although we do recommend that you complete a CPR course within six months of graduating." }, { "question": "Could my Diploma in Fitness Instruction & Personal Training allow me to enrol on a University course?", "answer": "Students who wish to enrol onto a University course would usually need to ensure they have successfully gained at least a grade C in GCSE Maths and English. Subsequently, when completing the UCAS form, applicants need to highlight achievement of the Awarding Organisation Active IQ (AIQ) fitness qualification in their personal statement. This is because AIQ qualifications have been matched with occupational standards set by the QCA (Qualifications Curriculum Authority), an organisation more familiar to UCAS than Premier Global NASM." }, { "question": "What level of salary can I expect to receive on a successful completion of Premier courses?", "answer": "Salaries within this industry vary greatly. Fitness Instructors employed at one of the more recognised health and fitness clubs can expect to receive a salary starting anywhere between £13,000 – £18,000 per year. For instructors who have more advanced fitness training skills, including the Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training, earnings will potentially be enhanced by an extra £3,000 – £10,000 per annum. On completion of our courses many students follow a self-employed career path. In this situation they could charge anything starting from £25 per hour and up to £70 per hour depending upon location. A successful self-employed personal trainer can earn well in advance of £35,000 per year. For Sports Massage, charges range from £15 – £60 per treatment. Premier helps all students find suitable employment opportunities through our Recruitment Team." }, { "question": "How do I obtain my certificates?", "answer": "Certificates are issued within 8 weeks of successful completion of your course, in addition to full payment of the associated course received by Premier Global NASM. Upon successful completion of your course, Premier Global NASM can issue you with a ‘letter of successful completion’ at your request if the course hasn’t been paid for in full. This letter is widely recognised within the fitness industry, and will enable you to immediately apply for work. However, we are not able to issue your certificate until the course has been paid in full. For all certificates enquiries please e-mail our customer services department on with your name, e-mail address, postal address and the course you completed." }, { "question": "Can I become a member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy?", "answer": "Yes. Most Premier students and graduates want to become a member as this adds credibility to their practice. BANT welcomes Premier students to sign on for student membership at an annual cost of £45 per person. Upon completion of the course BANT grants full membership to those who have a qualification from an accredited provider. To learn more about Premier’s accreditation plans, please see the above question." }, { "question": "I need to raise a complaint - how can I do so?", "answer": "CIMSPA are the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity. They are the professional development body for the UK’s sport and physical activity sector, providing leadership, support and empowerment for professionals working in the sector. The institute’s vision is: “To develop a vibrant, UK-wide sport and physical activity sector, led by professionals providing advocacy and leadership and working in partnership with stakeholders to help ensure the highest standards of service delivery”. CIMPSA have membership options for everyone in the sector, and we are delighted to tell you that as a Premier Global NASM graduate you are entitled to 12 months membership completely free of charge! Your details will be forwarded onto CIMSPA as soon as we have received your certificates from Active IQ. In its recent sports strategy document, the government tasked CIMSPA to lead on increasing the professionalisation of our sector’s workforce, and this backing has been explicitly reinforced by the recent Towards an Active Nation Sport England strategy. To help achieve this goal, CIMSPA is introducing a policy which will require most members to complete a defined amount of CPD per membership subscription year, at a level relevant to their membership category. Sport and physical activity professionals should keep their skills and knowledge up to date, as well as extending their skillset wherever possible. Continuous professional development (CPD) is the practice of undertaking additional learning through courses, workshops or conferences or taking part in other activities which confirm that their knowledge, understanding and skills are suitable for their role in our sector." }, { "question": "What is Premier Global NASM’s relationship with CIMPSA?", "answer": "In one word, strong! Premier Global NASM are a partner of CIMPSA and our courses are recognised by the awarding body, Active IQ. When you successfully complete your Diploma, as a Premier graduate, you are entitled to 12 months membership free of charge. Your details will be forwarded onto CIMSPA as soon as we have received your certificates from Active IQ." }, { "question": "What is Active IQ (AIQ)?", "answer": "Active IQ is an awarding organisation recognised and regulated by Ofqual within the Active Leisure sector. The certifications they provide act as a benchmark for quality and credibility, both for those employing Premier Global NASM graduates and also for those wishing to join the industry. For more information, see the Active IQ website. Please note, there may be a requirement from the Awarding Organisation for assessments or qualification delivery to be filmed as part of the quality assurance process." }, { "question": "How long will I have access to my on-line program materials?", "answer": "Your Premier Global NASM Diploma course provides you an enrolment duration for both the exam and content of 180 days from the date of purchase or enrolment key activation. The course follows a suggested schedule that optimizes the ability to learn and recall the material on the exam/ assessments, and that is the schedule your Tutor will follow to facilitate the discussion questions and provide feedback within the course. However, you can work ahead in all areas, except for the discussion questions that are each opened at the start of their scheduled week. You can still see the questions and review the content; you just cannot post to the discussion forum until it has been opened by a Success Coach." }, { "question": "How do I stay on track with my course assignments?", "answer": "Within your course, you have a variety of resources available to you like your Learner Handbook. In addition, your coach will post a course schedule, assignment reminders and helpful tips each week within the course Announcement forum. If you need to reach out to our Success Coach team outside of your course, you may reach them by phone at 0333 400 0354 or by email at" }, { "question": "Can I start over?", "answer": "The course follows a suggested schedule to maximize the learning process, and the course Tutor follows a grading schedule within the course to assist you with feedback, which includes 4 weeks after the 10 week program timeframe to review late assignments. You do have access to the course and materials for 180 days from your time of purchase or enrolment key activation, but take caution if you fall behind, as breaking from the suggested schedule limits participation in the group discussions and timely information from the Tutors to assist you in best preparing for the Assessments and Exams. If you find yourself behind by more than 4 weeks you will want to reach out to the Success Coach team for by phone at 0333 400 0354 or by email at assistance." }, { "question": "What happens after the 180 days are complete?", "answer": "After the initial enrolment duration, you will no longer have access to the Guided Study course. This means, at that time, you will lose the ability to use all videos, activities, quizzes, and resources from the course. If you need an extension for your course, please contact Premier Global Member Services at 0333 400 0353. Please note, extension fees may apply." }, { "question": "Can the quizzes/reviews and exams be repeated in the course?", "answer": "The quizzes/reviews within the course have unlimited attempts. The Level 2 and Level 3 exams are proctored and the guidelines for those exams can be found within the course and in a separate section under proctored exams." }, { "question": "I purchased the Level 2 & 3 program, when will I get login and course instruction information?", "answer": "Within 1 business day of your date of purchase, you will receive a Welcome email that will provide you with your general log-in and course access information. After you have completed the outlined steps, you may then access your Student Portal and select your course session start date." }, { "question": "What if I need to switch my course session?", "answer": "Your Coach can help you select a different group that meets your needs. Be sure to select a new Study Group right away to not further delay your certification; picking a new group will not extend your enrollment expiration date." }, { "question": "Can I download the online textbooks?", "answer": "You can find a full downloadable PDF of the textbooks within your Getting Started Module. Additionally, a non-downloadable flipbook (eBook) will be available within each Module." }, { "question": "What are the benefits of a NASM Global Premier program?", "answer": "This Program helps you practice what you've learned, has coaches available to answer any questions and keep you engaged, a tutor to facilitate discussions and webinars, and a weekly schedule to keep you focused. You will also learn about the exclusive Optimum Performance Training (OPT) Model. Founded in science, it takes the difficult guess work out of developing safe and effective programmes for your clients." }, { "question": "What is a Coach, and how do I contact him or her for assistance?", "answer": "Coaches are here to make the study process as smooth as possible. They are available to answer any questions you may have while you are participating in the course and will help you stay on track with your studying with weekly posts in the Announcements Forum. If you need to contact a coach, their information is provided in the Syllabus, and located in the Announcements Forum within the Getting Started Module. You may also reach our team of coaches by phone at 0333 400 0354. A Tutor is an experienced Personal Trainer that will deliver your online interactive lectures, facilitate practical discussions within an on-line forum, grade your assignments, and help you through the course while they share their professional expertise with your class." }, { "question": "When can I start my course session?", "answer": "We have new groups starting on two Tuesdays per month and regular Saturday starts. Pick the date that works best with your schedule and get ready to start learning!" }, { "question": "Can I change my course session?", "answer": "If your group has already started, the Student Success Coach team can help you select a different group that meets your needs. Be sure to select a new Study Group right away to not further delay your certification; picking a new group will not extend your enrolment expiration date. Please note, a course transfer fee may apply." }, { "question": "What happens to my Program history if I change my course session?", "answer": "Any work you complete will always be available for you to view within the course. The system does not remove any submissions. Your coach will be able to see your previous submissions, so you will only need to submit assignments from the point you left off in your previous session. All new items will be available for marking by your Tutor." }, { "question": "Can I reset/wipe my program progress/history?", "answer": "No, this is required to stay for auditing purposes. However, you can re-submit any assignment and have unlimited attempts on all module quizzes. These exams are invigilated by our online proctoring service, Proctor U. You will need to register with ProctorU to set up an account, and schedule your exams for Level 2 and Level 3. All exams are timed and proctored. If you need to re-sit for the exam, you will need to call Member Services by phone at 0333 400 0353. Please note, additional fees may apply." }, { "question": "How do I schedule my Level 2 or Level 3 exam with Proctor U?", "answer": "You can register and schedule for your exam with Proctor U by navigating to their website: Be sure to check the system and hardware requirements prior to your scheduled exam proctoring appointment. Note: You will need to present a copy of your valid government-issued ID at the time of each exam. Additional information can be found here." }, { "question": "How many questions are in the Level 2 exams?", "answer": "The Level 2 Certificate in Gym/Fitness instructing includes (2) exams. The Level 2 - A&P for exercise consists of 50 questions, with 105 minutes to complete. The Level 2 -Principles of Exercise, Fitness and Health consists of 32 questions, with 90 minutes to complete." }, { "question": "How many questions are in the Level 3 exams?", "answer": "The Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training includes (2) exams. The Level 3 - Applied A&P consists of 40 questions, with 90 minutes to complete. The Level 3 - Nutrition for exercise and health consists of 40 questions, with 90 minutes to complete." }, { "question": "What is a Success Coach, and how do I contact him or her for support?", "answer": "While your group is still active, you can contact your Tutor through their Virtual office within your course. Your Tutor's office hour availability will be posted within this section. You may also reach out to the Student Success Coach team by phone at 0333 400 0354 or by email for immediate assistance." }, { "question": "How do I appeal my course assignment or exam marking if I am dissatisfied?", "answer": "NASM Premier Global offers any learner who disagrees with the outcome of their online and/or practical assessments the option to appeal the initial determination. Please reference the attached Appeal form to gather additional information about this process. Please reference the attached Appeal form to gather additional information about this process." }, { "question": "Can I attend my Live workshop before I have successfully completed my certification course?", "answer": "Completion of Level 2 & 3 NASM Premier Global course is strongly recommended, but not required." }, { "question": "Will the live workshop certify me as a Level 2 or Level 3 Personal Trainer?", "answer": "The workshop is designed to help you gain practical application skills in the areas of assessment, integrated training, program design, and exercise technique and how this is applied to the OPT model. No, The live workshop does not include an exam or certify you as a Level 2 or Level 3 Personal Trainer." }, { "question": "Will the workshop help me prepare for my exams?", "answer": "The workshop is designed to help you gain practical experience and will not serve explicitly as exam preparation. Although some information may be helpful for exam prep." }, { "question": "How do I register for a workshop date?", "answer": "After you have activated your enrolment key, you will receive an automated self-service registration email. You can register for your workshop whenever you are ready! If you have any additional questions regarding the workshop schedule or dates, please contact Member Services at 0333 400 0353 or by email at" }, { "question": "What if I arrive late to my scheduled workshop, can I still participate?", "answer": "Late arrivals of more than 15 minute will not be allowed entrance into the workshop after it has already begun. Please contact Member Services with any additional questions by or by phone 0333 400 0353." }, { "question": "If not, can I receive a partial refund?", "answer": "Completion marking will only be given to those who attend the entire workshop. If an unexpected circumstance arises during your workshop, please contact Member Services for available options at 0333 400 0353 or by email at Your live workshop is valid for 18 months from the date of your enrolment key activation. To locate your expiration date, please log into your student portal via and access the workshop enrolment. Your expiration date can be located on the top right hand corner of your course page." }, { "question": "I am already registered for a workshop, and can't make it, can I switch?", "answer": "You may request to cancel or reschedule your workshop at no charge by contacting the Member Services Department no later than 5 business days prior to your scheduled workshop (i.e., if your workshop is scheduled for Sunday, then the Tuesday prior is the last day you may modify your session at no charge). After 5 business days prior, but no later than 48 hours before the day of your scheduled workshop, you can cancel or transfer your registration to another date or location by contacting Member Services. During this period, a £25 Workshop Transfer Fee will be charged for any workshop transfer. All fees must be paid in full and over the phone with Member Services at 0333 400 0353." }, { "question": "What can I expect from my live workshop?", "answer": "The Premier Live Workshop is designed to help you gain practical application skills in the areas of assessment, integrated training, program design, and exercise technique and how this is applied to the OPT model. We recommend for you to bring your downloadable PDF, a water bottle, and lunch. Remember to wear comfortable fitness clothing for your participation." }, { "question": "Is there anything else I need to do before and/or after my scheduled workshop date?", "answer": "Prior to your scheduled workshop: You will be provided a Student manual and Workshop Presentation PDF document that can be accessed by logging into your student portal at We recommend you access your online and downloadable materials prior to your live workshop date. While this is recommended, it is not mandatory but rather a way to enhance the overall 8-hour workshop experience. After you have attended your workshop: You need to complete your end of workshop survey and end or workshop quiz in the online course." }, { "question": "Will I be provided proof of my successful completion/participation?", "answer": "Upon successful completion of your live workshop, and within 5 business days, you will have access to a Record of Completion with your student portal at" }, { "question": "Where can I find more information regarding workshop dates and locations?", "answer": "If you have already booked a workshop, please contact Member Services to get more information on upcoming workshop dates and locations. Please contact Member Services with any additional questions by email: or by phone 0333 400 0353. If you wish to book a workshop, please contact a Course Advisor for further assistance at 020 3930 4050." }, { "question": "Is the NASM CPT endorsed in the UK?", "answer": "The NASM CPT is professionally endorsed by both CIMSPA and Active IQ. As the programme utilises a science based training system and methodology, and contains specialist learning involving detailed analysis of a high level of information, it can be viewed as a Level 4 equivalent qualification in the UK. Our recommendation is that the NASM CPT should be undertaken by a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training graduate, after they have worked in the field for at least 6-12 months, gaining relevant practical experience training clients. Premier Global NASM refers to trainers who have completed both the Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training + the NASM CPT as “Elite Trainers” – opening up progression pathways to more elite, advanced specialisms such as Corrective Exercise and Sports Performance. Yes, the NASM CPT Premium Self Study purchased through Premier Global NASM offers you a practice exam available to you for the duration of your enrollment period. You can locate the practice exam via your NASM Student Portal." }, { "question": "Is there a breakdown of the exam domains and subjects?", "answer": "The National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) contracted with Professional Examination Service (ProExam) to conduct a practice analysis of Certified Personal Trainers (CPTs) in 2015. This practice analysis study defines the current knowledge, skills and abilities that must be demonstrated by entry-level credential holders to safely and successfully practice. This study also serves as the “blueprint” for determining the content (performance domains) for the certification exam(s). The NASM CPT exam blueprint can be found here." }, { "question": "What is the NASM Candidate handbook and where can I find it?", "answer": "The Candidate Handbook is a comprehensive overview of the NASM-CPT certification program and is required reading before The Candidate Handbook is a comprehensive overview of the NASM-CPT certification program and is required reading before taking the exam. The Candidate Handbook covers important topic such as eligibility requirements, the exam outline, expectations and recertification. You can find the candidate handbook within your online course, in the CPT Terms and Conditions Module or you can simply click here." }, { "question": "What CPR/AED providers does Premier Global NASM accept?", "answer": "Premier Global NASM recommends the following organisations: Red Cross, St John’s Ambulance, Premier Training First Aid, First Aid for Life, Association of First Aiders, Safety First Aid Training and or any other OfQual recognised provider." }, { "question": "How do I schedule my CPT exam?", "answer": "Go to to register or by calling PSI Customer Service at + 1 702-939-6797. Please have your Enrollment ID available, as it is needed to complete the registration process." }, { "question": "Where can I find my CPT Enrollment ID?", "answer": "Step 1: Access your student portal through and click on “Courses”. Step 2: Locate your CPT exam in the list of Courses and click the Action button. A new page will appear and your Enrollment ID will be displayed in the left navigation pane." }, { "question": "What is my CPT Enrollment ID?", "answer": "Your Enrollment ID is a unique identification number used to locate your testing record with PSI. Please have your Enrollment ID number ready when contacting PSI to schedule your CPT exam." }, { "question": "Will I receive my CPT exam score?", "answer": "If you fail the CPT exam, PSI will provide you with a score report providing details of your test results. NASM provides a PASS score for any test result that is 70% or higher." }, { "question": "Does Premier Global NASM offer any Special Accommodations for the CPT Exam?", "answer": "In order to ensure the opportunity for all qualified persons, Premier Global NASM will make reasonable accommodations for candidates with any disabilities that might affect their NASM-certification exam taking. If you would like to apply for special accomodations please email or call 0345 899 2333." }, { "question": "How do I keep my CPT qualification up-to-date?", "answer": "Your Premier Global NASM CPT certificate is endorsed by AIQ and CIMPSA in perpituity within the UK. To keep your NCCA accredited CPT qualification, a learner is required to re-certify every two years and complete the required number of CEUs from approved providers. Please see ‘Recertificaton’ section below." }, { "question": "Where can I take my CPT exam in the UK?", "answer": "Students can take their exam at one of our test centres across the UK. Please go to to register or by calling PSI Customer Service at + 1 702-939-6797 for further information." }, { "question": "How do I get an extension for my CPT course and/or exam?", "answer": "Access to your online materials is aligned with your enrolment duration period. The NASM CPT exam provides you with 180 days from the date of purchase or from the date of enrollment key activation. The CPT content provides 365 days of access from the date of purchase, or from the date of enrollment key activation. You may extend your access for both the exam and content for an additional fee. Please contact the Premier Customer Services team for additional details." }, { "question": "And when can I reschedule?", "answer": "If you missed your deadline or failed your initial exam attempt, a retest for the exam can be purchased. Requirements and limitations for retesting are described in the Candidate Handbook. Please contact Premier Customer Support for additional details regarding pricing and limitations. To support NASM’s commitment to protect health and safety in the USA, the NASM-CPT certification must be recertified every two (2) years if students with to work there. The acronym “CEU” stands for Continuing Education Unit. Continuing education programs are intended to promote continued competence, development of knowledge and skills, and enhancement of professional skills and judgment beyond the levels required for entry-level practice. NASM-CPTs are required to complete 2.0 CEUs (20 contact hours) every two year certification period. This includes 0.1 CEUs from the mandatory CPR/AED certification." }, { "question": "How do I petition a course that is not an NASM approved CEU?", "answer": "CEU providers that have not contacted NASM for pre-approval status will require a petition. Petitions allow NASM to review the material covered and make a CEU value determination. This process can be completed in the recertification section found in their NASM Student Portal. To petition a course, please print and submit the application found here. NASM offers a 90-day grace period, beyond your CPT Certificate expiration date, to earn CEUs. If CEUs have been completed within your 90 day grace period, you have one-year to submit your paperwork for recertification. Failure to complete the required CEUs within the grace period will require re-examination. If you allow your certification to expire, it will no longer be NCCA accredited in the United States, however it will still be recognised by AIQ & CIMPSA." }, { "question": "I just completed an approved NASM CEU, when can I submit this towards my recertification?", "answer": "An official certificate will be mailed to you within 4 – 6 weeks after passing your CPT Exam. A web copy of your certificate will be made available within 3 business days of passing your CPT Exam. All web certificates can be printed under the Certificates option within your NASM Student Portal." }, { "question": "Are there any pre-requisites needed for the NASM Specialisation courses?", "answer": "Each Specialisation may require different entry requirements. Please reference the course information within the Premier Global course information links for further information. All specialisation content and exams are provided an enrollment duration of 365 days from the date of purchase or date of enrollment key activation." }, { "question": "How do I take my NASM Specialisation exam?", "answer": "All Specialisation exams are completed online, through your NASM student portal. Each exam provides (3) initial attempts." }, { "question": "How many questions are on my Specialisation exam?", "answer": "Each Specialisation exam may vary. You can find the information for your exam by accessing the exam enrollment with your NASM student portal." }, { "question": "What happens if I fail all (3) exam attempts?", "answer": "If you failed your exam, a retest for the exam can be purchased. Please contact Premier Customer Support for additional details regarding pricing and options. You may obtain your exam score by contacting Premier Customer Services by email at Proof of any online NASM course completion can be printed from the NASM Student Portal under the Certificates tab." }, { "question": "What software is required to access my NASM eLearning Center?", "answer": "For the best user experience, we recommend you use the most up-to-date version of the following operating systems: Window 7+, Mac 10.10+, iOS 9, Android 4.4+ Adobe Flash Player is required. Download the latest Flash Player here. For the best functionality and user experience, we suggest using a desktop or laptop that includes the above system requirements. Please visit the login page and click on the Forgot Password feature. Please note: Password resets may take up to 30 minutes to take effect. Any attempt to login prior to this timeframe may result in an Invalid Password error. You will be required to change the temporary password to a permanent choice. Passwords are not recoverable in the system, so if you lost your password, the only option is to request a new one time use temporary password. NASM recommends using a Windows based laptop or desktop as the NASM Student Portal requires Adobe Flash. Flash does not come pre-installed on any Apple device. The iStore has applications available to enable Flash content. Additionally, Safari web browser is not compatible with the NASM online courses." }, { "question": "How long do I have to complete it?", "answer": "Each one of the exams are 120 test questions, in which 20 are research questions and do not count toward or against the final score. Both exam have a 2-hour time limit and you must pass with a 70% or better. The CGFI content prepares you for the NCCA-accredited exam by providing multiple quizzes throughout the course modules, along with a final practice exam. The Athletics Fitness and Association of America (AFAA) contracted with Professional Examination Service (ProExam) to conduct a practice analysis of Certified Group Fitness Instructor (CGFIs) in 2016. This practice analysis study defines the current knowledge, skills and abilities that must be demonstrated by entry-level credential holders to safely and successfully practice. This study also serves as the “blueprint” for determining the content (performance domains) for the certification exam(s). The AFAA CGFI exam blueprint can be found here. here." }, { "question": "What is the NASM/AFAA Candidate handbook and where can I find it?", "answer": "The Candidate Handbook is a comprehensive overview of the NASM/AFAA CGFI and is required reading before taking the exam. The Candidate Handbook covers important topic such as eligibility requirements, the exam outline, expectations and recertification. You can find the candidate handbook within your online course, in the CGFI Terms and Conditions Module or you can simply click here. here. Go to to register or by calling PSI Customer Service at + 1 702-939-6797. You must have your Enrollment ID available, as it is needed to complete the registration process. Your Enrollment ID is a unique identification number used to locate your testing record with PSI. Please have your Enrollment ID number ready when contacting PSI to schedule your CGFI exam. No, NASM/AFAA does not release exam scores. If you fail the CGFI exam, PSI will provide you with a score report providing details of your test results. NASM/AFAA provides a PASS score for any test result that is 70% or higher. In order to ensure the opportunity for all qualified persons, Premier Global NASM will make reasonable accommodations for candidates with any disabilities that might affect their AFAA-certification exam taking. If you would like to apply for special accomodations please email or call 0345 899 2333." }, { "question": "How do I keep my CGFI qualification up-to-date?", "answer": "Your Premier Global AFAA-CGFI certificate is endorsed by AIQ and CIMPSA in perpituity within the UK. To keep your NCCA accredited CGFI qualification, a learner is required to re-certify every two years and complete the required number of CEUs from approved providers. Please see ‘Recertificaton’ section below." }, { "question": "How do I get an extension for my course or exam?", "answer": "Access to your online materials is aligned with your enrolment duration period. The AFAA CGFI exam provides you with 180 days from the date of purchase or from the date of enrollment key activation. The CGFI content provides 365 days of access from the date of purchase, or from the date of enrollment key activation. You may extend your access for both the exam and content for an additional fee. Please contact the Premier Customer Services team for additional details. If you failed your exam, a retest for the exam can be purchased. Candidates who do not pass the certification exam on the first attempt will be allowed to retake the exam after a 1-week waiting period. If the candidate is unsuccessful after the second attempt, he/she will be required to wait 30 days before retaking the exam. For each repeated failure after the 3rd attempt, candidates will be required to wait a year before attempting to take the exam again. Please contact Premier Customer Support for additional details regarding pricing and limitations. To support NASM-AFAA’s commitment to protect health and safety in the USA, the AFAA-CGFI certification must be recertified every two (2) years if students wish to work there. To submit for renewal, please print and submit the Recertification application found here. AFAA-CGFI are required to complete 1.5 CEUs (15 contact hours) every two year certification period. At least 0.2 of these CEUS must come from NASM-AFAA courses and 0.1 CEU from the mandatory CPR/AED certification." }, { "question": "Where can I find this information?", "answer": "An approved CEU is a course that has been submitted to NASM-AFAA through a third-party organization and has been awarded CEU value. These organizations are part of NASM-AFAA's Provider Program and will note their provider number and CEU value on the certificate of completion that you receive." }, { "question": "How do I find a list of NASM-AFAA approved providers and CEUs?", "answer": "To locate NASM-AFAA approved CEUs. Visit our Course Providers page by clicking here. CEU providers that have not contacted NASM-AFAA for pre-approval status will require a petition. Petitions allow NASM-AFAA to review the material covered and make a CEU value determination. To petition a course, please print and submit the application found here and instructions found here." }, { "question": "What happens if my CGFI certification has expired?", "answer": "NASM-AFAA offers a 90-day grace period, beyond your CGFI Certificate expiration date, to earn CEUs. If CEUs have been completed within your 90 day grace period, you have one-year to submit your paperwork for recertification. Failure to complete the required CEUs within the grace period will require re-examination. If you allow your certification to expire, it will no longer be NCCA accredited in the United States, however it will still be recognised by AIQ & CIMPSA." }, { "question": "I just completed an approved NASM-AFAA CEU, when can I submit this towards my recertification?", "answer": "Please save your Continuing Education documentation until you are ready to submit for renewal. You can submit for renewal as early as 6 months prior to your certificate expiration date." }, { "question": "When can I expect to receive my official certificate by mail?", "answer": "All NASM/AFAA records of completion can be viewed and printed through the student portal, via the Certificates menu option. An official certificate will be mailed to you within 4 – 6 weeks after passing your CGFI exam. Please be sure your personal mailing address is up to date for successful delivery. Proof of any online NASM-AFAA course completion can be printed from the NASM Student Portal under the Certificates tab." }, { "question": "What is an 0845/0844 number?", "answer": "Both 0845 and 0844 are in a range classed as NTS (number translation services) and designed for businesses, government departments and ‘other entities’ using services like press1 at national level. 0845 are known as ‘local NTS’ because call rates are similar to local rates from a BT line. 0844 are known as ‘fixed rate NTS’ because rates are the same at any time of day or night." }, { "question": "How much does 0845 and 0844 cost to call from a mobile?", "answer": "Each mobile operator dictates their own pricing to these number ranges and charges may vary based on your price plan. The costs per minute for 0844/0845 are normally between 20p and 40p per minute if not bundled with free minutes. Often call plan rates are printed on the reverse of your bill. If you are in doubt contact your mobile provider." }, { "question": "Can I still use Premier Global NASM's 020 3811 0826 number?", "answer": "Yes you can. The 020 number will still connect you to Premier Global NASM in the normal way." }, { "question": "Why have Premier Global NASM decided to use an 0845 number?", "answer": "By using an 0845 number it will allow Premier Global NASM to manage calls in a way that means customers can usually speak to someone faster. Although it is unlikely that the Premier Global NASM offices would need to be closed within its normal working hours, in the event of this type of emergency, 0845 numbers enable us to re-route calls, giving a more consistent service. Many other organisations use 0845 numbers for the same reasons of customer service and manageability." }, { "question": "Will Premier Global NASM benefit financially from using 0845 numbers?", "answer": "No, we will not in any way. Premier Global NASM does not use 0845 numbers to make money via ‘revenue sharing’." } ]
[ { "question": "What is The Lakeland Derby?", "answer": "The Lakeland Derby is an annual “Derby Style” event staged on beautiful Lake Mirror in downtown Lakeland. With the entertaining flair of the event and the competitive spirit of the race, the Derby always promises to be a memorable occasion for all. The Lakeland Derby captures the thrill of a race and the purity of sports entertainment in a hometown setting. The true essence of the Derby is the reward of knowing the proceeds will support Lakeland Volunteers in Medicine. The Derby features ten beautifully hand-crafted swan paddle boats in a thrilling race to the finish line. Lakeland has a wealth of lakes and is fortunate to have an abundance of swans that populate our lovely city." }, { "question": "What could be more fun than celebrating our lakes and city’s feathered icon by providing a family oriented outdoor event?", "answer": "This unique and free event provides enjoyment for all in addition to raising money for a most worthwhile cause …Lakeland Volunteers in Medicine." }, { "question": "What is “The Super Ticket”?", "answer": "The Super Ticket is an extraordinary opportunity to win one of ten exclusive prizes. Super Tickets are sold prior to and during the night of the event. Winners are drawn from a barrel at the main stage throughout the evening (you do not need to be present to win)." }, { "question": "Do I need to be present to win my Super Ticket prize?", "answer": "No, you do not need to be present to win, however, it’s so much more exciting if you are!" }, { "question": "Who can own/ride a swan?", "answer": "Only Triple Crown sponsors will be able to own/ride a swan in the main Derby race. As part of their sponsorship, they may designate their own jockeys for the race." }, { "question": "How do I get to The Lakeland Derby?", "answer": "The Lakeland Derby will be held on Lake Mirror, which is just east of downtown Lakeland." }, { "question": "What time does The Lakeland Derby start?", "answer": "Gates open at 5:30 P.M. The Lakeland Derby begins with a parade to the post at 7:15 P.M." }, { "question": "When does it finish?", "answer": "Yes, live music will entertain the race goers immediately following the three races in the natural amphitheater by Lake Mirror. We invite you to stay and enjoy the music because the night will conclude with a fireworks display at 9:30 P.M.!" }, { "question": "Will food and beverages be available?", "answer": "Yes, concessions will be available throughout the event to satisfy your hunger and thirst. Public parking will be available in the Lakeland Electric parking garage and also on the east side of the Lake Mirror Complex. Valet parking is available for Sponsors only in the Magnolia Building parking lot. Yes, you are welcome to bring cameras and cell phones to the event." }, { "question": "Is the event family appropriate?", "answer": "Yes, The Lakeland Derby takes great pride in providing fun for all ages. As is the case with any outdoor event, if lightning should arise you should seek shelter in your vehicle." } ]
[ { "question": "Where do you put G.F.I.’s?", "answer": "Any bathroom or garage outlet within 6′ of a sink must be GFCI protected. The code also requires all kitchen outlets for countertop use to be GFCI protected. GFCI outlets must be installed in any area where electricity and water may come into contact, including basements, pools, spas, utility rooms, attached garages and outdoors. At least one GFCI outlet is required in an unfinished basement and for most outdoor outlets. There are two types of GFCIs in homes and workplaces: the GFCI outlet and the GFCI circuit breaker. Both do the same job, but each has different applications and limitations. As a replacement for the standard electrical outlet the GFCI outlet is not dependent of a ground to work. It doesn’t measure shorts to the ground but rather the electrical current difference between the hot wire and the neutral wire. A sudden difference of 5 ma. or more trips the device by letting it know that there is another path for the electricity to travel through. The only downside to this is there may be some nuisance tripping in highly inductive loads like large motors or even fluorescent lamps or fixtures on the same circuit. But the newer models seemed to have corrected this somewhat. A GFCI outlet will protect appliances when they are plugged into it. In this sense the GFCI outlets can also be can also be wired to protect additional outlets that are connected to it. The GFCI circuit breaker controls an entire circuit, and is installed as a replacement for a circuit breaker on the building’s main circuit board. Instead of installing many GFCI outlets, one GFCI circuit breaker can protect an entire circuit. There is a test button and a reset button on these units. If you press the test button the reset should pop out. To reset just push the reset button in. Putting lights on GFCI outlets isn’t such a great idea: you’ll want protected circuits so as not to be left in the dark should the electrical circuit trip. For much the same reason equipment that can’t go without electrical power for an extended time should not be placed on a GFCI protected circuit (refrigerators, freezers, sump pumps and other machines that without electrical power might cause costly losses or property damage). GFCIs are very sensitive and are subject to nuisance tripping and the GFCI outlets outside often don’t last even under the best of conditions. Be sure to test the device using the “test” button before you use one. In Ontario Canada any electrical work done in the home or workplace must be inspected by an Electrical Safety Inspector with the ESA. Doing electrical work yourself can be a gamble, especially when one is not a licensed electrician or trained in the dangers of electricity and extreme voltage. How much are you willing to risk to save money: To fully understand electricity and become an electrician requires much training: to make an error for even the smallest of jobs could become a safety hazard. One it comes to electricity, don`t take a chance and `think` it is right: Hire a licensed Electrician to do this work such as those with CROATIAN ELECTRIC. Where a property owner does not abide by the provincial regulations it is important to highlight that in case of damage or fire caused by the electrical work, the insurance most likely will not pay, they will only if the work is done by a licensed Electrical Contractor. It`s a good idea to check with the Insurance provider e.g. homeowners Insurance Co., and they should sign a document or something to this effect to acknowledge this when they pull a permit. The time to be cautious is when you tell yourself: `This is easy. I can do it myself. Why should i get an electrician?` Avoid paying more than what it originally would cost and not having to endure the frustration of not knowing or remembering how all the wires get connected, perhaps having the hair on your head stand up and then coming to the realisation that perhaps an Electrician is a good idea to figure out the mess." }, { "question": "How many convenience outlets in each room?", "answer": "In every kitchen, family room, dining room, living room, parlor, library, den, bedroom, or similar room or area of dwelling units, receptacle outlets shall be installed so that no point along the floor line in any wall space there is more than six feet, from an outlet in that space. This is to prevent the use of extension cords. It is best to place the outlets 18 inches above floor level. Switches are usually 48 inches from floor level. For convenience outlets each single receptacle in a single branch circuit is usually figured for 1.5 amps, duplex outlets for 3 amps in estimating total amperage for that circuit. Air conditioners should be on a single dedicated circuit. All electrical outlets installed within six feet of a kitchen sink or wetbar shall have G.F.C.I. protection. Kitchen outlets on the countertops should have a minimum two 20 amp branch circuits that can be used for small appliances. It is strongly recommended to have each fixed appliance (refrigerator, stove, dish washer) on its own dedicated circuit. For countertops 12 inches or wider an outlet should be installed so that there is no more than 24 inches between receptacles. For island countertops should be installed above, or within 12 inches below the countertop. There shall be no more than 24 inches from center line of countertop. No receptacle shall be installed face up on a sink counter top. Starting January 1, 2002, The National Electrical Code, Section 210-12, requires that all branch circuits supplying 125V, single phase, 15 and 20 ampere outlets installed in dwelling unit bedrooms be protected by an arc-fault Circuit interrupter. Eventually they will be in more areas but the NEC selected to require them on bedroom circuits first because a CPSC study showed many home fire deaths were related to bedroom circuits. The AFCI (Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter) breaker, will shut off a circuit in a fraction of a second if arcing develops. The current inside of an arc is not always high enough to trip a regular breaker. You must have noticed a cut or worn piece of a cord or a loose connection in a junction box or receptacle arcing and burnt without tripping the regular breaker. As you can guess this is a major cause of fires in a dwelling. There is a difference between AFCIs and GFCIs. AFCIs are intended to reduce the likelihood of fire caused by electrical arcing faults; whereas, GFCIs are personnel protection intended to reduce the likelihood of electric shock hazard. Don’t misunderstand, GFCIs are still needed and save a lot of lives. Combination devices that include both AFCI and GFCI protection in one unit will become available soon. AFCIs can be installed in any 15 or 20 ampere branch circuit in homes today and are currently available as circuit breakers with built-in AFCI features. In the near future, other types of devices with AFCI protection will be available. If a GFCI receptacle is installed on the load side of an AFCI it is possible for both the AFCI and the GFCI to trip on a fault if the current exceeds the limit for both devices. It is also possible for the AFCI to trip and the GFCI to not trip since the two devices could race each other. However, in no case is safety compromised." } ]
[ { "question": "Do you accept credit or debit cards for payment for race day registration?", "answer": "Yes, we do. We accept cash, check, and debit/credit cards. Checks can be made payable to Courage Worldwide. You can pick up your packet (bib and shirt) on Friday, June 10 at Fleet Feet of Roseville (1850 Douglas Blvd # 418, Roseville, CA 95661), from 1:00PM to 7:00PM and at the race on race morning from 6:30AM to 8:00AM." }, { "question": "Will I get a shirt?", "answer": "We are happy to announce that our 2016 Courage Run at Granite Bay will offer technical shirts to every 5k/10k registrant. Our Kids’ Fun Run registrants will receive a cotton t-shirt. Entries must be received by May 30, 2016, to guarantee receiving a shirt. After May 30, shirts will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis (limited quantities). Depending on your race we recommend you get there 45 minutes to an hour ahead of time to find parking, warm up and stretch. We’re sorry, but pets are not allowed, except for registered service dogs. While we realize it is fun for both you and your pet to run/walk together, this policy has been established by both our insurance company and us for safety reasons." }, { "question": "Can I run/walk with my child in a baby/jogging stroller?", "answer": "We do permit baby joggers/strollers for this event, but we ask that you start in the back of the pack, whether you are running or walking. This is for your safety and for the safety of those around you. Children in a stroller do not need to be registered, but they will not receive a race shirt. Please note that scooters, bikes, skateboards, and roller blades are not allowed on the course." }, { "question": "Can I wear an iPod during the race?", "answer": "We discourage the use of iPods or other music devices during the race. We love music, but we want you to be safe. The reason we discourage headphones is because they impair your ability to hear the directions of volunteers and police on the course, emergency vehicles, and other runners around you. If you do elect to wear headphones, we ask that you only wear them in one ear or keep the volume at a level that allows you to hear people and vehicles/traffic around you." }, { "question": "Do you have race day registration?", "answer": "Yes, race day registrations opens at 6:30AM for all events. It will be located onsite at the race near the start/finish area. We recommend arriving at least one hour prior to the start time of your race in order to allow sufficient time to park, register, etc." }, { "question": "What kind of aid stations will be available on the course?", "answer": "The 5K will have two aid stations and the 10K will have four. Each 5K/10K participant will be issued a “bib” with his/her number on it. On the back of each bib is a disposable timing chip. This timing chip is encoded with the athlete’s name and race number. The computer chip allows for the most accurate race time." } ]
[ { "question": "Will we catch fish ?", "answer": "Simple answer is yes. as the old saying goes \"its fishing not catching\" but with that said, we do not run offshore and come home empty handed, not ever. Our nearshore trips can be slow at times if currents, water temperatures or weather conditions are extreme, but these are the exception, not the rule. Some of our species are migratory and we will do better on them at certain times of the year, but with our Offshore and Bluewater Galveston or Freeport Fishing Charters we will catch fish. Fishing is obviously about having fun and we will do our very best to provide that fun and safe experience, but we are about catching fish, not just giving you an expensive boat ride." }, { "question": "How does the fueL charge work ?", "answer": "For all bluewater and offshore fishing trips, the cost and amount of fuel needed will be determined by current prices and the distance traveled offshore. We make nothing off the fuel, it is simply what is burnt on your trip at that days current fuel price. Our boats leave the dock full of fuel every day, we just simply top them off upon our return, that leaves no speculation as to what was burned on your fishing trip. The distance traveled offshore will vary depending on the time of the year and what we are fishing for. As with ALL twin engine outboard boats our boats average about one mile per gallon. So a trip that takes you 40 miles offshore you will burn approx. 80 gallons over the course of the day. Be suspicious of unusually low fuel quotes. Please call for an estimate on fuel costs for your Freeport, Galveston, Texas Gulf Coast bluewater or offshore fishing trip. Fuel is included in the nearshore fishing charter." }, { "question": "How can I check fishing charter date availability ?", "answer": "We will do our level best to answer our emails daily, but bear in mind that during the busy summer months our captains are on the water and will only be able to check emails in the evenings. we will answer you as quickly as humanly possible. It is best to call one of the above numbers if you need a quick answer. We are always happy to talk fishing and appreciate the opportunity to earn your business." }, { "question": "What is provided with my charter fishing trip ?", "answer": "Bait: artificial lures, or dead bait provided. Please bear in mind our boats have limited storage space. You will not be permitted to carry on a large cooler or similar items." }, { "question": "What is the deposit policy ?", "answer": "A $500 deposit is required per boat to reserve the charter fishing trip. In case of weather-related cancellations, or cancellations due to circumstances beyond our fishing captains' control, the deposit will be refunded or moved to another date. Customer-initiated cancellations are not eligible for deposit refunds. Advance payments of any amount are nonrefundable after 6 months. Once the fishing boat has left the dock, any customer request to return to dock for any reason will result in customer being charged in full for the trip that was scheduled." }, { "question": "How can I make a final payment at the dock ?", "answer": "Final payment for you offshore fishing charter can be made with Cash, Company Check, Cashiers Check or Money order. Prior payments can be made via paypal. Our Captains will not accept personal checks at the dock. deposit is placed toward total price for the scheduled fishing charter. All advertised prices reflect a 4% cash discount upon final payment at the dock." }, { "question": "What Happens if the weather is too bad to go ?", "answer": "The Captain has final say in decision to sail. In the event of inclement weather or unsafe sea conditions, the scheduled fishing charter will be delayed and your deposit will be refunded or transferred to another available charter date at your request. Your Captains first and foremost priority is your safety. He will not sail if he feels the conditions are unsafe. Yes , it is your day to enjoy we allow alcohol and ask that it be consumed in moderation , especially if you feel that you may be prone to sea sickness. Please no glass bottles of any kind ." }, { "question": "Is a gratuity customary ?", "answer": "Our fishing captains and deckhands work extremely hard before, during and after our fishing charters to provide our customers with the best possible Texas offshore fishing experience. If you enjoy their hard work ,a 10% to 15% gratuity is customary in this industry. and greatly appreciated . Thank You!" }, { "question": "Are any items not allowed ?", "answer": "Yes, But most are common sense items such as ILLEGAL DRUGS, FIREARMS and EXPLOSIVES. Please contact us at (979) 864-9439 for information on questionable items." } ]
[ { "question": "What recommendations do you have for maintaining our heating and cooling system?", "answer": "We recommend scheduling spring and fall heating and cooling tune-ups every year. This helps your equipment operate at its peak and keeps any warranties unquestionably intact." }, { "question": "Does A&D Heating & Cooling offer service contracts?", "answer": "We offer one, two or three-year service contracts that take the error out of forgetting to schedule tune-ups. Our heating and cooling service contracts also include savings on labor and non-warrantied parts and guarantee preferential service ahead of non-contracted customers." }, { "question": "With rising heating and cooling costs, should I consider replacing my furnace or AC?", "answer": "Typically a system that is more than 15 years old is running at an efficiency level of 55 percent. (They were only 65 percent when new.) New gas-efficient furnaces will add 30 to 40 percent more efficiency to your heating system. At today’s prices, a high-efficiency system will pay for itself in two to four years. It’s never too early to call for a free analysis and quote regarding the upgrade of your heating and cooling equipment. Start saving now!" } ]
[ { "question": "Is Platt College an Accredited College?", "answer": "Platt College San Diego is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) which is listed by the United States Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. The primary purpose of ACCSC and other accrediting agencies is to establish and maintain high educational standards and ethical business practices among its accredited institutions." }, { "question": "Does your Career Services department have a job board?", "answer": "Yes, our private job board is located online and is available for students and Alumni. Contact to request access to the private job board." }, { "question": "Are the services offered from the Career Services department only for current students?", "answer": "No, as long as the student is a graduate of Platt College San Diego, they are welcome to utilize Career Services as necessary." }, { "question": "How can I contact the Career Services team?", "answer": "You may reach them by email,, or by calling Platt’s main line." }, { "question": "How do I request my school transcripts?", "answer": "The request must be made in writing and include the student’s name, current address and phone number, social security number, dates of attendance/date of graduation, and the address where transcripts are to be sent. The request must include the student’s signature for processing to occur. Yes, Platt has a library on campus and online resource page." }, { "question": "And if so, who do I contact?", "answer": "Certain requirements must be met to work as a work study student. For inquiries, contact the Financial Aid department." }, { "question": "Do I need to purchase my books and supplies outside of class?", "answer": "No, your books, supplies, and printing are included and outlined in the cost of your program. Books and supplies are distributed during each class session." }, { "question": "Where can I find a Holiday Schedule?", "answer": "The holiday schedule can be found in the Administrative Office or click here. Classes start every 5 weeks. Platt has continuous admissions; applications are accepted all year round." }, { "question": "Does Platt accept transfer credits from other institutions?", "answer": "Platt may accept general education credits transferred from accredited post-secondary institutions if certain conditions are met (as outlined in the college catalog). All transfer units are subject to approval.These transcripts must be submitted to the College from the institution granting the credit and must be officially signed and sealed." }, { "question": "Is a portfolio required for admission?", "answer": "No. Although a portfolio is not a requirement for admissions, if you have previous design skills and possess a well-rounded knowledge in a particular subject, Platt College permits a portfolio review and credit-by-exam. You may request a portfolio review, by contacting a Platt College admissions representative at (866)752-8826. Additional information regarding credit transfer to Platt College is available through our admissions department and the catalog." } ]
[ { "question": "Will I be disturbed by odours of tobacco?", "answer": "Not a chance! Smoking inside the rooms is not allowed. No, pets are not allowed in Les Roseaux de Pencadénic." }, { "question": "Will I be able to access the internet via Wifi?", "answer": "yes, we will provide you with the Wifi code (which is less than 10 characters:)) as soon as you arrive." }, { "question": "Where can we eat the rest of the time?", "answer": "The rest of the time, a small kitchen space is at your disposal. We can also tell you where are the good restaurants of the peninsula, and which ones are close to our house. . You will have to pay only 6 nights if you stay 7. Unfortunately, we are not equipped to accept payment by CB. But we do accept payment by cheques, cash, wire transfer." } ]
[ { "question": "How much is the tourist visa fee?", "answer": "Tourist visa fee range is from 345RMBs for regular processing in 5 working days, and 630RMBs for express service in 1-3 days." }, { "question": "How many days does visa processing takes?", "answer": "For regular processing takes 5 working days, express processing is within 8 working hours. I am Malaysian citizen, holding an ordinary passport." }, { "question": "Can someone else can apply or collect visa on behalf me?", "answer": "Yes. You need to send power of attorney at the notaries in this case. The courier must show the valid ID card or passport to visa officer upon delivery." } ]
[ { "question": "What is the rate increase in 2019?", "answer": "In 2019, JCW’s revenue requirement increased by 7.75 percent, which equates to $2.70 a month for the median household or $5.40 on each bi-monthly bill. The revenue requirement represents the total amount of money JCW must collect from customers to pay all costs. This increase is higher than those in previous years due to several factors as well as the Tomahawk Plant expansion, which will help keep rates lower once the project is completed in 2022. We are investing now to save more over the long term. A large increase in your average winter water use (AWWU) will impact wastewater charges more than rate increases. See questions above that provide information concerning the AWWU." } ]
[ { "question": "How do you deal with apples turning brown?", "answer": "When I cut them up I put them in lemon water, but they still turn brown coming through the juicer." }, { "question": "Is this ok?", "answer": "When an apple turns brown, it's just oxidation (being exposed to oxygen). Rust is another example of oxidation, but slow oxidation. The apple, being more susceptible to oxygen goes brown a little faster. But it's natural and okay. The apple and/or apple juice turning brown is a good illustration of why fresh juice should be drunk within 20 minutes of juicing. After 20 minutes, most of the enzymes and many of the vitamins begin to naturally go away or are at least, substantially reduced due to the oxidation. While other vegetables or fruits may not go brown like the apples or apple juice, a similar thing is happening even if no visible signs. You don't need to add lemon juice or soak the apples in lemon water before juicing though. As long as you cut the apple just before juicing, then that's fine. If you still want to add some lemon juice to the apple to help minimize the oxidation, then that's fine — it just seems like extra work to me! The reason why the lemon juice and/or lemon water prevents the apple from going brown before you juice the vegetable is due to the fact lemon juice contains vitamin C — a known anti–oxidant. The vitamin C, therefore, helps to slow the rate of oxidation. The same can be done when making guacamole (an avocado type of sauce). Since avocados also begin to go rancid really fast once cut open and exposed to oxygen, adding some lemon juice to the guacamole helps prevent the avocados from spoiling due to oxidation. The lemon juice really makes a difference. Although lemon juice or lemon water can help prevent oxidation before juicing, the reality is, the lemon water is only protecting the surface of the apple slice. Once you juice, you are exposing every cell of the apple to oxygen including those parts that are not protected by the anti–oxidant properties of the vitamin C. Thus the reason why you still see the apple juice turning brown slightly once juiced. The apple juice turning brown all has to do with oxidation — being exposed to oxygen. A seed's shellor wall, a nut's shell or wall, a vegetable peel or fruit peel — these are all Mother Nature's way of protecting the nut, seed, fruit or vegetable from light, heat and/or oxygen. If you bruise an apple, then the apple will go brown even though the apple peel has not been cut or sliced open. The apple still goes brown once bruised because the cell walls have been broken, even though we cannot see it with our eyes, allowing oxygen to creep into the fruit leading to oxidation. Off the topic a little, but still relating to oxidation — many peoplebuy oils for their health and this is great because we all needessential fatty acids. But all of the oils need to be cold processed (tominimize exposure to heat), packaged in opaque bottle (to protect fromthe light) and must have minimal oxygen exposure. Once opened, these oils can go rancid and must therefore bekept in the fridge. Yet, Mother Nature has protected all seeds and nutsfrom going rancid naturally. So while many people have oils, if you really want the freshness of oils, then it's worth considering eating seeds and nuts especially since not only do you get the oils, but all of the minerals too." } ]
[ { "question": "What is the location of the Westmoreland County Coroner's Office?", "answer": "The Westmoreland County Coroner's Office is located at 2503 South Grande Boulevard, Greensburg, PA, off of State Route 119 in Hempfield Township, which is adjacent to the Westmoreland Manor, Westmoreland County Prison, and the Westmoreland County Regional Youth Services Center. 2." }, { "question": "What is the Westmoreland County Coroner's Office Address, Phone, Fax number, and Email?", "answer": "If the Death certificate is issued by Westmoreland County Coroner's Office, it may be picked up by appointment at the office Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm. Unless specific arrangements for pick up are made, all death certificates issued by the Westmoreland County Coroner's Office will be mailed to the funeral home within 96 hours of the death. 4." }, { "question": "How do I obtain cremation authorization?", "answer": "Cremation authorization requests must be made by telephone at (724) 830-3636. Fax requests for cremation will not be accepted. Cremation authorization requests can be made 7 days a week, including holidays. Authorization for cremation will be issued verbally and by fax once an investigation is completed. 5." }, { "question": "How do I retrieve a decedent from the Westmoreland County Coroner's Office?", "answer": "Decedents can be retrieved at the Westmoreland County Coroner's Office located at 2503 South Grande Boulevard, Greensburg, PA which is adjacent to the Westmoreland Manor, Westmoreland County Prison, and the Westmoreland County Regional Youth Services Center. Funeral directors must verify with the Westmoreland County Coroner's Office that the decedent is ready to be released before arranging to remove the decedent. Decedent's may be released Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm. Excluding county holidays. Other times are by appointment ONLY. All decedents must be signed for with a valid photo identification and will be released by officials of the Westmoreland County Coroner's Office or the Westmoreland County Park Police. 7." } ]
[ { "question": "If my participant is new to The First Tee and golf, at which level should they start?", "answer": "New participants with no golf experience ages 7 and up will start at our PLAYer level. Any new participant who is 5-6 will start at our PrePar level." }, { "question": "If my participant is a golfer but new to The First Tee, at which level should they start?", "answer": "Contact Christine Levi, Director of Golf, at or 757-563-8990 to discuss." }, { "question": "How do I register and pay for programs?", "answer": "There are several ways to register for programs…you can visit us at 2400 Tournament Drive for a tour of the learning center and to sign up for a program, you can visit our website at and review the details under Programs or you can visit any YMCA." }, { "question": "What is the cost for program classes?", "answer": "$90 for a PLAYer, Par, Birdie and Eagle six-week program (1.5 hour each week). Each six week class comes with a free membership for your child. He/she may come out to play or practice as much as he/she would like during the duration of the program session. Family Membership can be added for $20/month if you’re an active YMCA member and $45/month otherwise. This covers all members living in the same household." }, { "question": "What is the cost for Summer Camp?", "answer": "Full Day Camp (ages 7+): $170 per week for a YMCA/ First Tee member $190 per week for a non-YMCA/non-First Tee member. Full Day Camp runs from 9am-4pm. Extended care is also available for FULL Day CAMPERS ONLY for an added fee of $50 per child, per week for early drop off and late pick up. (7:30-9am / 4-6pm)Half Day Camp (ages 5+6): $80 per week for YMCA/First Tee member; $95 per week for non-YMCA/non-First Tee member. Half Day Camp runs a morning program from 9am-12pm OR an afternoon program from 1pm-4pm." }, { "question": "How do we know if class is cancelled for weather?", "answer": "Classes are rarely cancelled at The First Tee. However, if we deem the weather too dangerous to drive, we will send you an email and make phone calls. Please make sure your contact information is up to date and accurate. You can also call The First Tee after lunch to check specifically on any decisions made." }, { "question": "What should my participant wear to class?", "answer": "Golf attire is preferred but not required. We are encouraging collared shirts to get the children used to proper attire on the course and no jeans, please. Also make sure your participant is wearing athletic footwear. Only if you want to bring your own…otherwise, we have plenty for the kids to use and there is no additional costs to you." }, { "question": "If my child cannot attend my normal scheduled class, can we attend another class during the week?", "answer": "Yes, we can certainly accommodate with ample notice, but please advise Christine Levi of the change. We plan accordingly with coaches and students ratios and need to be prepared." }, { "question": "How my child progress through the Program curriculum levels?", "answer": "Once your child meets the minimum age requirement and certifies at their respective current level, then they can move up. Any decisions outside of these parameters will be made by Christine Levi." }, { "question": "As a parent, what should I do during class?", "answer": "Parents are welcome to stay and observe…we ask that you refrain from participating in the class and allow the coaches to teach. You can also drop your child off and return at the end of class for pick up. Note: Should you be interested in volunteering, please contact the main office for an application." }, { "question": "How can I support the organization?", "answer": "Please donate!!! All levels of donations are accepted via our Annual Giving Campaign!! !" } ]
[ { "question": "How do I enter in the future gallery exhibition?", "answer": "If you are a member in good standing, you will automatically receive an email with the call for entries, in which you will find detailed instructions about the form of submitting images as well as how much the jury fee is. The deadline for submitting your artwork image is announced in the call for art email. Be sure to include your name, address, email address and phone number. All images must be clearly identified with artist name, title, medium, size, and price. Do not contact the gallery. All questions and correspondence about any juried selection process should always be sent to International Guild of Realism." }, { "question": "Will the artwork be offered for sale?", "answer": "All artwork will be offered for sale by the gallery, with a 50% - 50% commission split between the gallery and the artist on sales." }, { "question": "What about shipping my artwork?", "answer": "If selected for a gallery exhibition, the International Guild of Realism or the gallery will be contacting you about shipping your painting(s). Paintings must be shipped in a quality frame ready to hang. Shipping to the gallery is the sole responsibility of the artist. Pack your artwork carefully to avoid damage. Be sure to include a packing list with your name, address, and painting description inside the box. Both the gallery and the International Guild of Realism recommend that you properly insure your artwork against loss or damage." }, { "question": "Will there be any marketing support for Realism Guild gallery exhibitions?", "answer": "Yes. The gallery and the International Guild of Realism will work together to publicize exhibitions, organize an opening night event, feature the exhibition on the Internet, contact art collectors and art magazine editors, etc. We have negotiated with a major national art magazine and obtained a favorable advertising rate for our member artists who want to have their artwork and studio contact information featured in a Realism Guild hosted ad. See the 'Press and News' section of this website to view our ads." }, { "question": "What types of artwork will be considered for an exhibition?", "answer": "Most of our exhibitions will allow all themes as long as they are created in the realistic style. Sometimes the International Guild of Realism sponsors exhibitions that focus on a specific subject matter (such as portraits or floral still lifes). Oil, acrylic, watercolor, gouache, colored pencil, graphite, charcoal, pastel, and egg tempera media are eligible for this exhibition. Photography, collage, sculpture, assemblages, and computer-generated images are not eligible. All artwork must be original. This means that all artwork entered for membership applications and into Guild exhibitions should always be exclusively done by the artist's hand. All artwork must fit within the space provided by the gallery. In other words, paintings that are larger than the gallery walls will not be considered. Likewise, the artwork must be delivered framed and ready to hang; artwork that requires the artist to paint directly on the gallery's walls will not be accepted. The gallery reserves the right to decide how the paintings will be displayed and in what order. Once the artwork has been juried into the exhibition, the artwork cannot be re-painted or changed before the exhibition. It should be available for sale. Once an artwork has been entered into an exhibition, the artist should direct any potential buyers to the host gallery." }, { "question": "Is the procedure different for international artists?", "answer": "You will need to include a customs declaration form with your shipping label. It is the sole responsibility of the artist to meet the requirements for shipping artwork into the United States. Your shipment may be opened for inspection by customs officials. You will be asked to declare a value for your artwork on the customs declaration form. All pricing and sales transactions will be calculated in U.S. dollars by the gallery. It is the responsibility of the artist to facilitate the paperwork required in his/her country for taxes there (if any). As with all shipments of valuable artwork, both the gallery and the International Guild of Realism recommend that you properly insure your artwork against loss or damage. Once an artwork has been selected for participation in an exhibition, the artist cannot change the artwork. Under no circumstance should the artist sell the selected work, or have it for sale, since the painting should be for sale at the exhibition. If a buyer is interested, the artist should refer the customer to the gallery hosting the exhibition. It is important to realize that when an artist enters artwork in a call for art, the artwork(s) should be reserved for this event. In other words, the artwork should be available, and for sale, at the time of the planned exhibition. Entry Fees are not refundable under any circumstances." } ]
[ { "question": "How is Smoke Point so efficient in cleaning 99.99% of air impurities?", "answer": "A. Smoke Point consists of 3 different filters namely, a Pre-Filter which is also called a Particle Filter, a HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Filter and an activated Carbon Filter. • The Pre-Filter takes away all the particles from the air (dust etc.). • The HEPA Filter takes away all the Tar & Nicotine from the air. • The Carbon Filter completely takes away all the smell and gases from the air. After passing these 3 filters, the clean air (99.99% clean air) is re-circulated. This clean air is cleaner than the normal air we breathe. Q." }, { "question": "Is Smoke Point easy to install and does it require tedious ducting?", "answer": "A. Smoke Point is extremely easy to install. Its installation time is between 1 to 2 hours (max) and its only requirement is a normal power outlet. No, it does not require tedious ducting as the ashtray, ceiling lights and filters are in-built in the Smoke Point. Q." }, { "question": "What is the Smoke Point made of and is it easy to clean?", "answer": "A. In addition to being a smoking cabin, Smoke Point is a beautiful example of Danish design. It is made of Glass, Stainless Steel & Wood and it also houses a small computer inside its structure. Yes, Smoke Point is very easy to clean. You can clean it the way you clean your regular glass, steel and wood furniture. Q." }, { "question": "If yes, then what is the ashtray’s capacity?", "answer": "A. Yes, Smoke Point houses a big fireproof ashtray made of stainless steel. The capacity of this ashtray is an astounding 3500 cigarette butts (max). Q." }, { "question": "Does Smoke Point come in different sizes?", "answer": "A. Yes, Smoke Point is very flexible and can be customised as per your requirement. Q." }, { "question": "Are the filters changed regularly?", "answer": "A. The Pre-Filter, the HEPA Filter & the Carbon Filter are changed according to different usage of Smoke Point. For eg. In Bronze Level*, the Pre-Filter is changed 4 times in a year, the HEPA Filter once in every two years and the Carbon Filter only once a year. Q." }, { "question": "What about warranty and after sales service?", "answer": "A. We, S.N. Global, are the exclusive distributors of Smoke Solution Aps in India and would be providing 1 year warranty and after sales service for it. Q." }, { "question": "Is the company that manufactures Smoke Point ISO certified?", "answer": "A. Smoke Solution Aps is the company that manufactures Smoke Point and it is ISO 9001 certified." } ]
[ { "question": "What do I do?", "answer": "A: Please contact our customer service team via email or give us a call. Please also see our returns section on the bottom of the page." }, { "question": "Q: Can I exchange my item instead of receiving a return?", "answer": "A: At Quick Ship Electronics, we give you the option of receiving an exchange instead of a refund within the first 60 days. Please refer to our returns section for further information." }, { "question": "Q: How long does it take for me to receive my refund?", "answer": "A: Turn around time for a return is 1-3 business days from receiving the item. Your refund will be issued back to the form of payment use. Fund availability depends on the bank or card company used." }, { "question": "Q: How long does it take for me to receive my replacement item?", "answer": "A: Turn around time for processing a return is 1-3 business days. Your replacement item will then be shipped using two-day service. A: We are required to charge sales tax in the following states: WA, IN, ME, PA, OK, RI, AR, KY, MI, MN, NJ, and WI. Starting November 1st, 2018, we are then required to charge sales tax for NC and SD residents as well. A: We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express along with PayPal. A: All orders placed with Quick Ship Electronics are shipped with two-day shipping for free. No minimum purchase required! A: Your order will ship the same day if placed before noon PST, Monday-Friday. If an order is placed after noon PST, your order will ship out the next business day." } ]
[ { "question": "1.1 What are the conditions for participating in the event?", "answer": "All 28 EU member states, Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, FYR Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Palestine, Russia, Serbia, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. Participants should have good English skills; German or French skills are desirable, but not pre-condition. Participants are required to be present at all event days and all event activities. It is therefore not possible to participate only in individual events or to shorten the stay." }, { "question": "1.2 I have submitted the application, when will my participation be confirmed?", "answer": "You will be informed of the status of your application by the end of July 2018." }, { "question": "1.3 What happens next after I have received the confirmation of my registration for the event?", "answer": "Once you have received the confirmation that you have been accepted for the event, please confirm your participation and your acceptance of the regulations at hand within 1 week via the link provided in the confirmation email. If we have not heard from you within one week, your place will be made available to other applicants." }, { "question": "1.5 On what bases are confirmations made, what are the reasons for declining my application to participate?", "answer": "The balance of age, gender and nationality are key factors for accepting or declining applications. Unfortunately, a high number of applications inevitably leads to many cancellations. Please understand that the organisers can not give individual reasons for cancellation. We hope that we may be able to welcome you to another event in the future if your application is unsuccessful." }, { "question": "What do I have to pay for myself?", "answer": "Double or multi-share room accommodation in a youth hostel in Berlin from 14 to 18 November 2018. The organisers cannot extend this time frame either forwards or backwards. If you would like to arrive earlier or depart later, you must organise your own accommodation and cover the costs for it. Full board during the event (main meals, non-alcoholic beverages, coffee breaks). The organisers will book your travel. Reimbursement of travel cost in Berlin (public transport) from/and back to train station or airport to the event (only on receipt). A shuttle service will be organised from the Airports to the hostel." }, { "question": "2.2 How is the process of travel booking?", "answer": "If you need a visa, we are happy to assist you by sending you an official invitation to the event and a travel reservation in order to apply for the visa. The actual travel booking will take place only upon the confirmation of receipt of the visa. Please note that you are responsible for obtaining a visa in a timely manner. Please inform yourself about the necessary requirements. We have summarized the most important conditions for visa applications in the Visa Checklist available on the event website Please read this document and plan sufficient time for applying for the visa! Should any problems arise, we will gladly assist you." }, { "question": "2.5\tWhen will I receive the travel cost reimbursement and what are the conditions?", "answer": "The additional travel cost reimbursement will be effectuated after the event. Participants from non-SEPA countries receive the travel cost reimbursement directly during the event in cash and in Euros. Participants from SEPA countries fill in an application form on site and will receive a transfer of the travel cost reimbursement to their account after the event. Payment of travel cost reimbursements is not possible before the event. To receive payment you must attend every day of the event. This will be proved with daily-signed attendance lists." }, { "question": "Will travel insurance be refunded?", "answer": "You can use all means of transport, but please note that only public transport tickets will be reimbursed. No additional costs will be refunded separately. This also applies to insurances, excess baggage, transfers etc. The obligatory travel medical insurance for participants from non-EU member states will be covered (up to 30 Euro)." }, { "question": "2.7 Will someone pick me up from the airport?", "answer": "Yes, there will be a pick-up shuttle service from the airport. We will provide you with detailed information on transfers in the course of the travel organization." }, { "question": "2.9\tCan I get the costs reimbursed if I cannot attend the event?", "answer": "If you cannot attend the event, please let us know as soon as possible via If you do not inform us that you are not participating in the event, we will also have to charge you for accommodation and meals that have been booked for you. Even if you only go to some of the event, you will lose your entitlement to payment of the travel cost reimbursement." }, { "question": "2.10\tCan I get the booking confirmation for my accommodation?", "answer": "No, unfortunately, we cannot send individual booking confirmations. However, if you need this for a visa or customs, then please send an email to the conference management ( to receive a certificate from the organisers indicating that you have accommodation. This certificate should be sufficient for visa and customs matters." }, { "question": "3.1 Where do I find the programme for the event?", "answer": "Please check regularly the website to get the latest information on the event: Programme, travel information, etc." }, { "question": "3.2\tDo I need to prepare a presentation or lecture?", "answer": "No, there is no time allocated for individual presentations or lectures. Of course, you are nevertheless welcome to contribute your thoughts and experiences during the workshops. We look forward to your active participation!" }, { "question": "/ I need special assistance – whom should I approach?", "answer": "Yes, all event locations as well as the youth hostel have barrier-free access. If you need special assistance, please send us an email to" }, { "question": "3.7\tWill translation be offered during the event?", "answer": "The workshops during the event will be exclusively in English to enable active discussions. Simultaneous interpretation into French, English and German will be offered at the opening and closing event." }, { "question": "4.1\tDo I need to inform the organisers if I cannot participate and have already been accepted for the event?", "answer": "Yes, absolutely. If you are not able to attend the event, please inform us as soon as possible at so that we can make the appropriate changes." } ]
[ { "question": "How does 40 Form quote?", "answer": "-40 Form focuses on the amount of time, features, and stylistic creativity needed to complete a project and meet the customer’s goal. If the service is under an hour, we charge a flat rate of $40. Any work that is estimated to be over an hour will be charged based on project complexity and value that our services brings to you achieving your design and manufacturing goals." }, { "question": "What if I decide to add minor changes to a design?", "answer": "-Completed work may be revised no more than 2 times for minor revisions at no cost. Minor revisions are any revisions less than or equal to 30 minutes of rework. -Revisions that accumulate to any time greater than 60 minutes will be considered a major revision and will be subject to additional costs. Major revisions between 30 and 60 minutes long will be treated as 2 minor accumulated revisions. -Payments are made after the service is completed through our 3rd party online Invoice service provider XERO. Payments are processed by STRIPE. Please review any of their terms of service for any further questions regarding their services." } ]
[ { "question": "Q: Is there a cover for shows?", "answer": "Most shows at THC don't have a cover charge! Please check with our website, or promoters, to see if there's a cover charge before arriving." }, { "question": "Q: Can I use my fake ID?", "answer": "Nope. The Holding Company is strictly a 21+ establishment and we reserve the right to confiscate all fake IDs." } ]
[ { "question": "Is Angels Den like Dragons Den?", "answer": "This question is Number 1 on this list simply because I get asked it more than any other. My reply is quite simple: “Dragon’s Den is the Pantomime version of what we do for real”. The reality is that it gives a poor impression of how Angel Investors operate. In fact it’s a sort of opposite of the way Angels operate. Angel Investors are not all £50m business owners. Some of them have a few hundred thousand to invest – but they might have much more to offer in terms of experience or contacts. They are not arrogant about their abilities and their contacts and they don’t need to sell themselves to you either in front of other investors or in private. Real Angel investors take much longer to consider an investment before making a formal offer. In fact they will take time to do their Due Diligence BEFORE making an offer as opposed to afterwards like on the telly. There is one exception to this, and that’s with offers made via CrowdFunding. In that situation all the diligence must be done before the offer is placed live on the portal or website. Angel investors are very interested in the Exit and this is something that is hardly ever brought up on the telly version. They look for the credibility of the presenter and the opportunity." } ]
[ { "question": "Does Expired Registration Void Your Car Insurance Policy?", "answer": "It is perfectly understandable to let your automobile registration slip. Life is busy, things get lost in the shuffle and minor details like renewing your car’s registration can easily fall between the cracks. However, it is imperative you keep your car registration and auto insurance up-to-date. Let’s take a look at whether allowing automobile registration to lapse affects your car insurance policy. Notify your auto insurance provider as soon as you purchase a new car, a used car, or otherwise switch vehicles. The new vehicle must be registered in order to receive the insurance coverage, tags, and license plate. If you do not update your car registration, it does not mean your auto insurance will be canceled. These two items have nothing to do with one another. However, there are repercussions for letting your car registration lapse. The law requires every automobile on the road to have up-to-date registration. Fail to keep your car registration current and your vehicle will be illegal. Though unlikely, it is possible those who let their auto registration expire might also lose their car insurance. Take a look at your auto insurance contract and you will find a list of things that can automatically revoke the insurance. Furthermore, if your auto insurance is removed, it will be that much more difficult to register your vehicle. It will prove impossible to obtain a new license sticker without proof that the policy is legitimate. If you are caught driving a car that is not registered, you will face a citation for operating an unregistered vehicle. The penalty includes a small fine as driving without registration is a non-moving violation. This violation will be reported to the auto insurance company. The insurance provider can hike your insurance rates or even refuse coverage after learning of this transgression. The failure to renew your car registration will be listed on your personal driving record for a minimum of three years. In most cases, the status of vehicle registration has no impact on auto insurance. The vehicle remains insured as long as you pay your auto insurance premiums on time and in full. This way, even if the vehicle’s registration expires, it will still be covered through the insurance policy. The two services are provided through distinct organizations: the state’s DMV and the auto insurance company. These services are in no way dependent upon one another. Consider the issue of lapsed automobile registration from the perspective of the auto insurance provider. This group is looking to make money by insuring the vehicle in question. There is no concern over whether the vehicle was re-registered by the state’s deadline. The insurance company merely cares about the vehicle’s ownership status and whether the premiums are being paid in full and on time each month. When in doubt, take a look at your auto insurance agreement to determine if there is any language pertaining to expired auto registration impacting the insurance policy." }, { "question": "Why is Car Registration so Important?", "answer": "The state makes a big deal about car registration as it is essential to identify each and every vehicle on the road as completely unique. Registering each vehicle really does deter criminal behavior as all vehicles can be traced and identified to a certain extent. Most states now rely on a high-tech means of retrieving information known as automatic license plate recognition. This tech instantaneously provides the vehicle owner’s name, driver’s license status, and the vehicle’s registration data. So don’t assume you can get away with an unregistered vehicle. If the police have reasonable cause to scan your license plate and do some digging on your vehicle, they will find out your automobile registration has expired and you will face the consequences. The moral of the story is to write down the date of your car registration’s expiration on a calendar to plan ahead well in advance. Keep your car registration current and you won’t have to worry about losing your car insurance, dealing with the DMV and jumping through bureaucratic hoops to simply get your car back on the road." } ]
[ { "question": "Why is it called yin yoga?", "answer": "Traditional yoga actually incorporates 8 limbs that include moral and ethical codes and practices, breathing practices (pranayama), and meditation practices as well as what many people popularly think of as yoga – asana practice. Most asana practice, like most exercise, is yang-based, or at least skewed towards yang postures. So whether the tradition is Hatha, Iyengar, Bikram (hot) or Ashtanga, the focus is on dynamic movement of the muscles to enhance overall strength and flexibility. Generally certain postures, particularly on the floor, will call for a more yin approach. Yin yoga flips the dynamic focus, switching off the muscles, which relax with time, in order to go deeper, with fewer, long-held and supported postures." }, { "question": "Can you explain a bit more about the difference between yin and yang?", "answer": "The misconception a lot of people have is that yin and yang are opposites – they think in black and white terms. Yin and yang compliment each other and are relative to each other. So we know what fast feels like because we’ve experienced slow, what hot is because we’ve been cold. Our experiences will all differ so it’s subjective. Night compliments day – neither yin or yang are good or bad. However regular readers will know how convinced I am that we need more yin in our fast, busy and competitive world – we need a reYINvention. So in terms of yin yoga, it is slower and deeper, relative to yin yoga and in a way that compliments more dynamic practice. First of all, flexibility is relative, so don’t talk yourself out of yoga in general or yin yoga in particular. Yin yoga is actually good even with limited flexibility because you can always use props to support you – for example if your spine is very rounded you can add an extra bolster or place a block on top in a seated forward fold position in order to get just a little deeper. It takes time and that’s OK. Remember its yoga practice not yoga perfect." }, { "question": "I have a monkey mind, I couldn’t stay still for so long?", "answer": "Then you need yin yoga! Yin yoga is good for those who can’t still their mind to meditate (we never actually stop thinking we just learn to let thoughts float through). With the focus on the physical opening in your body, you can focus your monkey mind on your gripping hip or tight shoulder and take your breath to that point to help in the releasing process. You might release a negative thought pattern at the same time. Unlike sitting still in meditation, the postures give you something to focus on, so yin yoga is great preparation for deepening into meditation." }, { "question": "It still sounds slow, how can you tell you are getting ‘results’?", "answer": "I’m not going to lie, during a yin yoga class you may feel stiffer (I tell students you may feel 100 years old). But that’s the release of the stuck fascia, trapped energy, negative emotions, which you feel in the space between postures. Energy becomes unstuck and starts to flow (and believe me your whole body wants to flow). Some postures target to open specific chakras or meridian energy lines. Over time you’ll find yourself more flexible during both exercise and regular activity – you may feel lighter, both physically and mentally, as you give up long-held resistance. I’m pretty convinced you’ll feel good. I’ve had students come out of class saying they’re ‘drunk on yoga’ if that’s any clue!" } ]
[ { "question": "What file size does Kaltura accept?", "answer": "It is suggested that you do not shoot videos in high definition (HD) or the highest resolution setting of your recording device. This results in a video that takes too long to upload. A reliable/strong internet connection is required for video uploads. Although it is possible to upload a video file that is as large as 2GB, it will take a long time to upload and will likely fail during the process. In turn, it is a good idea to reduce large video files prior to uploading them to Blackboard. Suggested instructions on how to do this can be found on the Kaltura page located in the left navigation bar of the classroom. Another option is to record videos in shorter 5-10 minute segments instead of hour-long videos." } ]
[ { "question": "Q: When are the classes available after I purchase?", "answer": "A: The classes are immediately added to your account after purchase so you can begin right away!" }, { "question": "Q: When can I take my classes?", "answer": "A: The website is available 24/7/365 so you can take your classes at your convenience. You can start and stop as often as you need to take care of life's little interruptions. The class will always take you back to the spot where you left off." }, { "question": "Q: How do I know if these classes are approved in my state?", "answer": "A: Our Childcare and Spanish sections have a drop down menu that allows you to select your state of employment. Once you select, the symbol in the class box will indicate whether or not it is approved. You can also visit our State Resources page to learn more about child care licensing in your state. Q." }, { "question": "Are your classes approved for Washington State STARS / MERIT credit?", "answer": "A: Yes, our classes are approved for STARS / MERIT credit. Please see our Child Care Training Classes page for list of classes offered in Washington State. A. You don't need an account to get started. You can browse our classes and find the classes you're like to order. Click on \"Buy\" to add to your cart. Click on Complete Your Purchase when you're ready to check out. You'll be prompted to create an account upon checkout. You can also create an account before you get started. It's a very quick and easy process. We also have a guide to help you navigate through the site. You can also ask questions on our live chat feature (in the lower right of your screen) or email us at [email protected]. Q." }, { "question": "What accreditations has SafeGard Classes Online earned?", "answer": "A. We strive to ensure our classes provide a high-quality experience with every class. SafeGard Classes Online is an IACET Accredited Provider, a Proud Partner of the Council for Professional Recognition and a Recognized Training Organization for the National Workforce Registry Alliance. These independent organizations verify programs meet stringent standards for quality and consistency in design and delivery." }, { "question": "Q: Do you have any packages for meeting state credentials or requirements?", "answer": "A: Yes, we have many classes and packages for these! Check out the State Requirements and Credentials category to see our options. Q." }, { "question": "Do you offer any Credential certificates?", "answer": "A. Yes, we offer the intial and renewal Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential curriculum to meet the contining education requirement for the CDA. The CDA package is available for the Infant/Toddler, Preschool, and Family Child Care settings. These packages also meet the requirements for some staff credential programs as well. Q." }, { "question": "Can I interact with other people taking the class?", "answer": "A. Yes, we have a free community forum to promote discussion on specific class topics or just to chat with peers about child care issues. Classes will have links to the forum within the page or you can access the forum in the footer on every page. Q: I had an account on your old site." }, { "question": "Is my account still active?", "answer": "A: Yes, all the information is still available from our previous site. You can use your same login to access your account and all you classes will still be there! If you don't remember your password, you can request to reset or contact us and we can reset for you." }, { "question": "Q: Can I use any browser (i.e., Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc) with this site?", "answer": "A: Yes, you should be able to access our site and your classes with any browser but occasionally some have difficulties with certain tasks (on many websites, not just If you are getting an error message such as \"We offer a lot of classes, but not that one,\" please try another browser and it will likely eliminate this error." }, { "question": "Q: Are your classes available in other languages?", "answer": "A: Yes, we have a number of Spanish classes and any of our courses can be translated to the language of your choice with Google Translate." }, { "question": "Q: Are there any audio options for your classes?", "answer": "A: You can convert text to audio with many apps, such as Read Aloud. These apps will read the text of each page to you." }, { "question": "Q: What type of payment options do you offer?", "answer": "A: You can pay online with any credit card or call us to process payment over the phone. You can also do a mail-in order with a check if you prefer. For group orders, we can invoice from your purchase order as well. Please call us at 1.800.346.4915 for payment options. A: Yes, our site is secure (https) and our payment system is PCI-compliant so you can feel comfortable that your transaction will be protected. Our database also does not store any credit card information. A: Yes, we have many promotions available so check our website regularly to see what's new! We also offer discounts for Head Start professionals to earn their CDA Credentials." }, { "question": "Q: Can I take my class on my phone or tablet?", "answer": "A: Yes, our site is mobile-friendly so you can take your classes on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone. Take your classes anytime, anywhere!" }, { "question": "Q: What if I don't know which classes to take?", "answer": "A: Check out our Knowledge Collections! These are a group of classes bundled together in our most popular and relevant topics. A great way to get started!" }, { "question": "Q: When do I get my certificate of completion?", "answer": "A: Your certificate is available in your account immediately after you pass the quiz. You can print or save your certificate any time you need." }, { "question": "Q: How do I access my classes?", "answer": "A: Once you purchase, your classes will be added to your account immediately. Go to the My Classes tab in your account dashboard and click Take under each class to begin. If you purchased a multi-class package, please read our guide on How to Select and Access Your Classes." }, { "question": "Q: How long does the class stay in my account?", "answer": "A: The class is always available in your account so you can review for free at any time." }, { "question": "Q: Do you report completed classes to my state registry?", "answer": "A: Yes, please just be sure to enter your ID# in the State Registry ID box on the My Profile tab. For example, providers in WA State need to enter their STARS ID #." }, { "question": "Q: How can I see all the classes I've purchased over the years?", "answer": "A: All the classes you've taken will be in the My Classes tab by year. You can click on each year to see the classes from that year. For a complete list, click View Transcript at the top of that tab for a list of all classes you've completed." }, { "question": "Q: How can I get a copy of my transcript?", "answer": "A: You can print a transcript right from your account in the My Classes tab." }, { "question": "Q: Can I get a receipt for my purchase?", "answer": "A: Yes, you will be sent a receipt by email immediately after purchasing. You can also print a receipt from the My Orders tab on your Dashboard." }, { "question": "Every parent wants to do what's right for their child but how do we know what that is?", "answer": "We have parenting classes from Coping with a Crying Baby to Common Illnesses: What to Do! Check out our Parenting section to see more." }, { "question": "Q: Do your classes offer Continuing Education Units (CEUs)?", "answer": "A: Yes, we are an IACET Accredited Provider and you'll receive continuing education units based on the class hours. Click on \"Learn More\" within any of the class boxes to see the CEUs. Q." }, { "question": "Do you have any free classes?", "answer": "A. Yes, we have free classes you can take for credit or if you just want to take us for a test drive before buying! Q." }, { "question": "What is the format for your classes?", "answer": "A. Our classes are all in html format, meaning they look just like a regular webpage that we're all used to seeing. Many also make use of audio or video links as well. Q." }, { "question": "What do I do if I have questions?", "answer": "A. If you have any questions about our classes, the ordering process, or anything else we can help you with, please contact us via email, our live chat (in the bottom right or your screen), or call us at 253.277.1939. If you leave a message, we'll get back to you no later than the next business day." } ]
[ { "question": "What’s Diabetes?", "answer": "There are two kinds of diabetes and they’re merely referred to as Sort 1 and Kind 2. With Sort 1 diabetes, your most important drawback is your physique’s incapability to supply insulin – the all-essential hormone that converts blood sugar into energy. Without insulin, glucose will only constantly build up in your system. Kind 1 can be called insulin-dependent or juvenile diabetes. There is no such thing as a recognized treatment for this type. With Type 2 diabetes, your body is able to produce insulin however only in inadequate amounts. And whether it is inadequate, your physique is unable to utilize it utterly and effectively. There are different instances in life, like pregnancy for example, that would trigger you to undergo from diabetes. When you suspect yourself of affected by Type 1 diabetes, listed below are a number of symptoms to additional affirm your suspicions. Hunger: You’re consuming sufficient or much more than what you want, but you still find yourself feeling hungry. It’s because the glucose coming from the food you eat is not being transformed to energy. As such, your system will nonetheless really feel starved even for those who’ve eaten enough for an army. Thirst and Urination: Excessive glucose ranges in your blood reduces fluid volume, which consequently make you feel thirstier extra often. And of course, elevated thirst will usually lead to increased frequency in urination. Weight Loss: Going again to the unsuccessful conversion of blood sugar into power, muscle tissues and fats won’t be capable to bulk up. The longer they’re disadvantaged of vitality, the extra they will shrink in size. It is not stunning for diabetics suffering from insulin deficiency to abruptly expertise speedy and extreme weight loss. Fatigue: Naturally, lack of vitality distributed to your system will find yourself causing you to expertise fatigue. Blurry Vision: Despite its widespread occurrence, blurry imaginative and prescient is one of the least identified signs of diabetes. Reducing fluid ranges in your blood will eventually affect fluid levels in the rest of your body, comparable to your eyes. Diabetes could trigger you to have poorer focus because of lowered fluid levels." }, { "question": "Sadly, while we do know what happens inside our physique to make us endure from diabetes, no scientist has but found what causes the desired sequence of events to occur?", "answer": "Nobody knows why a person’s immune system would abruptly destroy cells answerable for producing hormones and therefore leading to the increase of glucose content in his blood. Scientists, however, have certain theories about attainable causes of Sort 1 diabetes. For one, genetics have been pinpointed to doubtlessly cause diabetes. Household historical past as well as exposure to sure micro organism and viruses have also been cited as attainable contributing factors. Even without determining the cause, the record of symptoms provided will still allow you to find out whether or not you might be suffering from Sort 1 diabetes of not. If your suspicions have been confirmed, the following step for validation is to seek the advice of your doctor. The type of take a look at or procedure you’ll be subjected to will rely in your doctor. Normally, nevertheless, blood assessments could be sufficient to verify your condition. If not treated correctly and immediately, Type 1 diabetes can result in various problems from short-term ones like extraordinarily excessive or low blood sugar content material and diabetic ketoacidosis to long-term ones like having neuropathy, nephropathy, and osteoporosis in addition to different severe problems with your coronary heart, eyes, foot, skin and mouth. The vital truth is important to understand about treating diabetes is that it’s a commitment which might final a lifetime for you and your cherished ones. Emotional help is just as important so that you can cope along with your condition. The components making up therapy plans for diabetes will probably be determined by your doctor and your preferences. It can generally embrace dietary restrictions, train requirements, lifestyle modifications, and use of medicines and presumably therapies as well." } ]
[ { "question": "Do you have online bill pay?", "answer": "We’re flexible. You choose the method of invoicing and payment that works for you. We can leave an invoice on your door or we can email you a statement. You can be placed on our auto pay system, which applies your balance to your credit or debit card after service has been provided. You can also mail a check or you can prepay for services. Give us a call at 770.923.0387 or click here and we’ll do the rest. We will arrange an free onsite analysis of your landscape, including a soil PH test. Once we determine the size , type(s) of lawn and current condition of your landscape we will provide you with a cost estimate. Upon your approval we will start service, usually within 7 business days. Request your free onsite analysis today! Depending on the time of the year, weeds will show signs of dying within 10 -14 days of treatment. During cold weather or when temperatures exceed 90 degrees, it will take slightly longer. As part of our no-obligation programs, your technician will visit your landscape every 5-8 weeks, or 7-8 times/year." }, { "question": "What is IPM and how does it work?", "answer": "We use Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for our insect, mite and disease control programs. First, since healthy plants are less susceptible to pest and disease attacks, we provide the correct nutrition to keep your plants strong. Second, we reduce pesticide use by treating plants for insects, mites or disease only when our population threshold has been exceeded, taking into consideration the type of plant and the season. We spot-treat instead of blanket-treat, reducing pesticides use and protecting beneficiary insects." }, { "question": "What do I need to do to help my landscape look its best?", "answer": "Mowing your lawn at the correct height. Mowing every 7-10 days, depending on the time of year and your type of lawn. Watering your lawn, trees, and shrubs If Mother Nature does not provide rain. Your expert Simply Green technician will give you all the information you need to complete your part of the partnership, specific to your lawn and landscape." } ]
[ { "question": "Is there a list of past Sterling clients in the community that would give you a good recommendation?", "answer": "We are passionate about total client satisfaction and are happy to provide a list of referrals. Please also see here for a sampling of past Sterling Development Group client testimonials." } ]
[ { "question": "Do my ducts need repaired or replaced when I replace my air conditioner or heat pump?", "answer": "Leaky ducts can reduce heating and cooling system efficiency by as much as 20 percent according to the E.P.A. Furthermore, leaky ducts can contaminate your indoor air with mold, dust and toxins that represent a serious health hazard. Sealing and insulating ducts can help with common comfort problems, such as rooms that are too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter. It can also alleviate indoor air pollution problems like the fumes from household and garden chemicals, insulation particles, and rodent and insect droppings being introduced into the home. These indoor air pollutants can enter your duct system, aggravating asthma and allergy problems. Sealing ducts and ensuring a healthy indoor fresh air exchange rate can help improve indoor air quality by reducing the risk of pollutants entering ducts and circulating through your home." } ]
[ { "question": "Q: Why is the RDNO no longer accepting “Blue Bag Recyclables” at RDNO Recyclng Drop Centres (RDCs) as of Janauary 1, 2019?", "answer": "A: The world’s largest recyclable commodity purchasers have started implementing strict regulations on imported materials. Markets for Blue Bag Recyclables has been significantly impacted by these regulations. Secondary markets are too small to absorb the glut of material produced in North America. A contamination level of 0.5% ha also been implemented. The Blue Bag recyclables from RDNO DDFs is consistently at a contamination level of 3% or higher. Because of the restrictions, the contractor that manages Blue Bag Recyclables on behalf of the RDNO will not accept material from RDNO RDCs as there is no market for the contaminated material. The only material that will be accepted at RDNO RDCs after January 1, 2019 is clean, flattened Old Corrugated Cardboard (OCC) and boxboard (cereal boxes)." }, { "question": "Q: Why can't the RDNO monitor people at the recycling bins better?", "answer": "A: The RNDO simply doesn’t have the staff resources to monitor every customer using the RDC bins. There are other recycling options available for RDNO residents. The RDNO RDCs represent a duplication of a service that is provided by the private sector under the Recycle BC Packaging and Paper Product (PPP) stewardship program." }, { "question": "Q: What are my alternate recycling options?", "answer": "A: RDNO residents are encouraged to utilize Recycle BC Curbside Blue Box Collection program or to use Recycle BC Depots located in Vernon, Lumby and Armstrong. Businesses are encouraged to utilize existing programs or to contact private waste management contractors to see what their options are for recycling services." }, { "question": "Q: Why is my recycling day different than my garbage day?", "answer": "A: The residential blue box recycling program is provided by Recycle BC. Garbage collection services are provided by your municipality. Please contact Recycle BC for residential curbside recycling information or your municipality for more information about residential garbage collection. If you are a resident of the District of Coldstream or one of the Electoral Areas and wish to receive curbside residential garbage collection, you must engage the services of a private contractor as there is no municipally provided garage collection in these areas." }, { "question": "Q: Is there a place I can drop off my recycling?", "answer": "A: Recycle BC provides Recycling Depots in Vernon, Armstrong and Lumby. For more information contact the BC Recycling Hotline at 1.800.667.4321 or download the Recyclepedia App from the App Store or on Google Play." }, { "question": "Q: What types of plastic are accepted at RDNO Diversion and Disposal Facilities for recycling?", "answer": "A: None. Residents will have to use their Recycle BC curbside collection program or nearby depot to recycle these items. Q: I have a lot of cardboard boxes." }, { "question": "Do I have to put it in bags when visiting a Diversion and Disposal Facility?", "answer": "A: No, the RDNO only accepts loose cardboard at each of the Diversion and Disposal Facilities." }, { "question": "Q: Does the RDNO accept agricultural plastic for recycling at its Recycling and Disposal Facilities?", "answer": "A: No. Agricultural plastics such as twine, irrigation tubing and silage wrap are not widely recyclable and are treated as garbage." }, { "question": "Q: Can I recycle milk and milk substitute cartons?", "answer": "A: These containers are accepted in the Recycle BC curbside collection program, at Recycle BC depots and at specific Return-It bottle depots. These containers are NOT accepted for recycling at RDNO DDF recycling drop centers. All empty milk, cream, and milk substitute (soy & rice) beverage containers (plastic, cartons, and jugs) are included in these programs. Please rinse and flatten before returning. These items do not have a deposit at the point of sale, and therefore do not have a deposit paid back upon return. For more information visit" }, { "question": "Q: Where can I recycle Styrofoam?", "answer": "A: Residents with Styrofoam products may also utilize a Recycle BC depot, at no charge, in Vernon at Interior Freight and Bottle Depot, and Venture Training Centre, the Venture Bottle Depot in Lumby, and the Armstrong Bottle Depot in Armstrong. Businesses and residents with clean, stickerless Styrofoam blocks, containers, cups, egg cartons, meat trays and peanuts can be taken to Diversion and Disposal Facilities in Vernon and Armstrong for a minimum charge." }, { "question": "Q: Where can I recycle batteries?", "answer": "A: Batteries are included in the Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) programs and are accepted free-of-charge for drop-off recycling at many other locations. To find a depot or find out what is accepted, go online to" }, { "question": "Q: Where can I go to find out about all the Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) drop-off recycling programs?", "answer": "A: To better understand all of the drop-off recycling programs that currently exist for North Okanagan residents and businesses, go online to" }, { "question": "Q: How do I properly dispose of my old, unused or unwanted medicines safely?", "answer": "A: You may return expired or unused medications to your pharmacist for environmentally responsible disposal. For more information on medication returns go to" }, { "question": "Q: Where can I take non-labeled hazardous waste for recycling and disposal?", "answer": "A: Hazardous waste can be taken free of charge, year round, during regular hours of operation to Interior Freight and Bottle Depot in Vernon." } ]
[ { "question": "What is the South Burlington Land Trust?", "answer": "The SBLT was formed in 2003 out of a growing concern for South Burlington’s rapid development and the loss of natural areas that provide for water quality, wildlife habitat, public recreation and aesthetic enjoyment. SBLT is dedicated to preserving South Burlington’s forests, wetlands, farmlands and other natural areas through landowner preservation agreements and other conservation vehicles to maintain City residents’ high quality of life." }, { "question": "Does SBLT own land or hold conservation easements?", "answer": "No. We are different from other land trusts in this respect. Because there is limited remaining undeveloped land in South Burlington and because several other groups (e.g. VLT, Nature Conservancy, Trust for Public Land) have considerable expertise and a proven track record in land conservation and stewardship, we have chosen to partner with them on particular projects. We had a role in promoting the conservation of the Leduc Farm by the VLT and made a sizable contribution to their expenses for the project." }, { "question": "What are SBLT’s guiding principles?", "answer": "We support lower density zoning in the SEQ to protect natural resources. We favor preserving more of our farming heritage. New and innovative ways of promoting agriculture should encourage sustainable land use, education of our youth, community-building and local food security and safety. We believe in concentrating both residential and commercial development along the Williston Rd. and Shelburne Rd. corridors and in the proposed City Center. We favor a reduction in “green field” development. We favor the use of TDR’s to conserve land in any part of the City, providing that care is taken in identifying appropriate receiving areas and in preserving the character of nearby neighborhoods, through strong design review and use of transition zones. We encourage “green building” technologies in the designs of new residential, municipal and commercial buildings, and in retrofitting older structures. We encourage the development of an effective public transportation system that serves clustered development areas, to reduce the need for new road construction and the production of green house emissions. We work through the public process to help refine zoning regulations and planning strategies. We support the work of the SB Natural Resources Committee and other individuals who watch out for the long-term viability of City-owned parks, trees and natural areas. We support the work of the SB Energy Committee in their efforts to promote energy conservation and local renewable energy generation in the City. This in turn should reduce the need for additional utility rights-of-way and the attendant loss of open space." }, { "question": "What are some of SBLT’s accomplishments?", "answer": "Co-sponsored South Burlington’s Green Up Day activities (2004 to 2014). Leading this effort since 2012. Spearheaded effort to save Wheeler Nature Park (formerly the Dorset Park or Calkins Natural Area) from development of the police station on this property (2008). Made a significant monetary gift in support of the Vermont Land Trust’s conservation of the Leduc Farm (now Bread and Butter Farm) (2009). Facilitated UVM’s P.L.A.C.E. Program’s research in South Burlington (2009). Financially supported UVM’s LANDS Program’s assessment of the Dorset Park Natural Area (2009). Helped a variety of neighborhoods to articulate their concerns about development pressures through the public process." }, { "question": "What else does SBLT do?", "answer": "Sponsors public programs of interest to the public. Presents an annual award to an individual or group that embodies the principles and goals of SBLT. Works collaboratively with the Vermont Land Trust. Attends many city meetings and gives feedback on land use planning. Advises and supports citizens in land use concerns. Raises awareness of the values of open space, habitat protection, clean water, viable agriculture and passive recreation for our common quality of life." } ]
[ { "question": "Is Colombia a safe country to travel in?", "answer": "Traveling in rural and remote areas of Colombia is still relatively dangerous with numerous reports of violence and kidnapping. It is recommended that travelers stick to the main tourist areas. Traveling in the major cities and tourist towns is as safe as most towns and cities in South America. Tourists need to use common sense, such as not wearing expensive jewelry, or flashing lots of cash around. Don’t accept drinks from strangers and only travel in lisenced taxis. As with most South American countries it is recommended that you drink only bottled water, water that has previously been boiled for at least 5 minutes, or water that has been purified using purification tablets. It is recommended for those with sensitive stomachs to clean your teeth with bottled water and to avoid ice, unless it has been confirmed that it is safe. To visit Colombia you need a passport that is valid for at least 6 months. Travelers are entitled to stay for up to 90 days. Most counties no not require a visa. As always visa requirements are subject to change. For the lastest information on entry requirements it is best to contact the Panama embassy or consulate in your country before travelling. Colombia uses 110 volts AC (60 Hz). In the large towns and cities there are many shops that sell adapters. Hepatitas A, B (for travelers who are likely to have intimate contact with the locals or are planning to stay for 6 months or more) Typhoid, Yellow Fever, Rabies (for those people traveling to remote areas and are likely to have contact with animals in areas without medical treatment). For Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Tetanus-diphtheria is is best to consult with your doctor before traveling. These are the recommendations by MD Travel Health. As with all advice, it is best to consult your doctor at least 2 months before traveling. Colombia’s prices are comparable to most South American countries. Hostels generally cost between $3 – 5 US per night, a meal at a mid range restaurant will set you back about $3, and a 3 hour bus trip should cost about $4. In the majority of towns, except in remote regions there are many internet cafes to choose from. Many hotels and even some hostels will have internet available to their guests. This will either be included with the cost of the room or an additional fee may be charged. Expect to pay about $1 per hour in the large towns and cities. Most large towns and cities have access to broadband. Colombia’s official time is Greenwich Mean Time minus 5 hours (GMT-5) (normal/summer)." } ]
[ { "question": "+ − I have Fast VAT Refund (FVR) / Due date VAT Refund (DVR) so why didn’t I receive my money within the agreed time?", "answer": "This can happen either because the application volume didn’t reach the 400 euro minimum, or there are missing documents and a customer fails to respond to NIKOSAX’s requests for them." }, { "question": "+ − What does EDM mean?", "answer": "EDM refers to excise duty on mineral oil. Specifically, the type of mineral oil tax NIKOSAX refunds is diesel oil. We are building a specific FAQ for this service based on your queries. Please ask a question in the form below." } ]
[ { "question": "Are dental implants a better solution than bridges, partials and dentures?", "answer": "Dental implants provide a more permanent tooth replacement option than the alternative options such as bridges, partials and dentures. Unlike bridges, partials and dentures need to be replaced several times over the patient’s lifetime, while dental implants can last a lifetime. In addition, implants are designed to preserve the existing bone near the missing tooth without damaging surrounding teeth which is not always the case with the alternative tooth replacement solutions." }, { "question": "Will the implant(s) look like my natural teeth?", "answer": "The simple answer is, Yes! Implants address both the root replacement to preserve the natural contour of your mouth; as well as the exterior crown for natural look, feel and function. Commonly the procedure is no longer than other standard dental procedures. However, the overall treatment time can take anywhere from several weeks to months based upon the individual’s healing time and bone quality. After the initial procedure is complete you will have a few follow up visits to monitor the progression of the implant before completing the final phase of crown placement. Most patients experience similar minor discomfort after surgery that is commonly associated with other dental procedures such as tooth extractions, fillings, etc. The majority of dental implant patients can manage any post-surgery discomfort with over the counter pain medication. According to the American Academy of Implant Dentistry dental implants are the best long-term solution for tooth replacement. When properly placed, dental implants can last a lifetime. From 1975 to 2004, Implant success ranged between 90% to 100% according to a clinical study. The most common causes for implant failure range from smoking to excessive grinding of the teeth." }, { "question": "Does insurance cover implant procedures?", "answer": "Insurance coverage for dental implant treatments can vary based upon on the individual policy. Most plans however do commonly provide at least partial coverage for the complete dental implant procedure." } ]
[ { "question": "Are the DVDs region free?", "answer": "A. Yes, the DVDs are region free (also known as region 0). They can be played anywhere in the world. Q." }, { "question": "Do the DVDs have copy protection?", "answer": "A. No, the DVDs don’t have any copy protection. They can be ripped/copied without issue. Q." }, { "question": "What are the shipping rates?", "answer": "A. Orders inside North America (ie. Canada or the USA) cost $13. All other orders are $17.50." } ]
[ { "question": "Are ACCESS® Roll-Up Covers available straight from the factory?", "answer": "Yes, visit our online store or go to our Dealer Locator to find a dealer near you." }, { "question": "Can I easily install a tonneau cover by myself?", "answer": "ACCESS® Roll-Up Covers can certainly be installed in minutes by one person, times will vary depending on ability level. Check out our easy to follow instructions and helpful install videos." }, { "question": "How do I keep my ACCESS® Roll-Up Cover looking good?", "answer": "Simply use mild liquid soap and water to clean. For further protection, occasionally treat your cover with ACCESS® COVER CARE® Cleaner & UV protectant. Avoid using citrus or petroleum based products." }, { "question": "How long will the cover material last?", "answer": "For year round protection, all our roll-up covers use the same UV protected, embossed, commercial grade, reinforced vinyl which remains flexible to -40° F. Mild liquid soap and water is best for cleaning. To increase the longevity of your cover occasionally apply ACCESS® COVER CARE® Cleaner & UV Protectant." }, { "question": "Are your tonneau covers weather proof?", "answer": "Our tonneau covers have an integrated fabric seal on the front and rear along with a waterproof foam gasket between the rails and truck box forming a tight barrier between your truck and cover. Our premium models include an ELEMENT SEAL™ Gasket for additional protection at the bulkhead. For further safeguarding, locate and seal various factory holes, crevices and stake pockets found on the truck box." }, { "question": "Will my gas mileage increase with an ACCESS® cover on my truck?", "answer": "With the cover closed, your pickup's aerodynamics are improved resulting in increased mileage. According to some studies, gas mileage can increase up to 10%. Use our gas savings calculator to estimate how much you will save!" }, { "question": "Will my tailgate open with a cover?", "answer": "Yes, our tonneau covers allow for normal tailgate operation when the cover is both open and closed." }, { "question": "Do tonneau covers transfer from one truck model to another?", "answer": "All our tonneau covers are made model specific to ensure a perfect fit and therefore are not transferable to trucks with different box sizes." }, { "question": "How do I fine tune the tension on my roll up cover?", "answer": "ACCESS® Roll-Up Covers have tension adjusters for direct tension control. Simply turn the dial equal amounts on both sides. No tools needed." }, { "question": "Can an ACCESS® Roll-Up Cover be locked?", "answer": "Latching occurs automatically when closing the cover. Combined with a locking tailgate, your box converts into a secure unit." }, { "question": "Do the Roll-Up Covers work with 5th Wheels?", "answer": "Yes, simply roll the cover to the front of your truck box and secure with the storage straps." }, { "question": "Can I get an ACCESS® Roll-Up Cover if I have a toolbox on my truck?", "answer": "Yes, the ACCESS® Toolbox Edition Roll-Up Cover works with over the rail, 19 - 21\" toolboxes. The tonneau cover works perfectly, no interference with toolbox operation." }, { "question": "What size toolbox is the ACCESS® Toolbox Roll-Up Cover compatible with?", "answer": "The ACCESS® Toolbox Roll-Up Cover will fit most 19-21\" over-the-rail toolboxes and comes with all the features of the ACCESS® Original Roll-Up Cover. Each kit includes a front header bar to seal against the toolbox." }, { "question": "Will your tonneau covers work with other truck bed accessories?", "answer": "Our tonneau covers are compatible with stake pocket truck bed racks, bed mats, bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors and most drop-in, under-the-rail and spray-in liners." }, { "question": "Will your tonneau covers work with bed extenders?", "answer": "Yes, bed extenders must have at least 3 in. of clearance on each side, if your box extender does not provide 3 in. of clearance, our spacer kit provides the additional required clearance. Adapter kits are available for Suzuki Equator, Nissan Titan and Nissan Frontier." }, { "question": "Will the ACCESS® Roll-Up Covers stretch or bend under heavy snow?", "answer": "No, our tonneau covers can endure heavy snowfall and are tested under all weather conditions." }, { "question": "Will these tonneau covers weather and fade in the hot sun?", "answer": "ACCESS® Roll-Up Covers are made of UV protected vinyl to minimize weather damage. To extend the life of your cover, periodically use ACCESS® COVER CARE® Cleaner and UV Protectant." }, { "question": "Our UV protected, reinforced vinyl stays flexible to -40° F.\nDo ACCESS® Roll-Up Covers hold water when it rains?", "answer": "If you ensure the cover is kept drum tight, water will be less prone to pool." }, { "question": "Is there an ACCESS® Roll-Up Cover available for my older truck?", "answer": "Yes, we have applications dating back to 1973, check Shop by Truck to see if we have a cover for your truck." }, { "question": "Can I still install an ACCESS® Roll-Up Cover on a truck with a utility track system?", "answer": "Yes, we have covers for trucks with utility track systems. Check our Shop by Truck listings." }, { "question": "Where is the serial number located on my roll-up cover?", "answer": "The serial number is located under the rear bar on the passenger side of the cover, starting with a letter and followed by a seven-digit number. You can purchase replacement parts online or call our Customer Service Department at 877-708-4787 to place an order." }, { "question": "What is the warranty on the roll-up tonneau covers?", "answer": "5 Year Limited Warranty applies to ACCESS® Limited, ACCESS® Original, ACCESS® LORADO® and ACCESS® Toolbox Edition Roll-Up Covers. VANISH® and LITERIDER® Roll-Up Covers offer a 3 Year Limited Warranty. TONNOSPORT® Roll-Up Covers offer a 2 Year Limited Warranty." }, { "question": "What should I do if I have a warranty issue or missing/damaged part?", "answer": "Fill out our warranty claims form. A Customer Service Representative will contact you within 48 hours." } ]
[ { "question": "What can I do in the Manage bibliographies page?", "answer": "While at university studying Computer Science, Alan Cole noticed how creating citations was slow and error prone. He decided to design and program a citation generator that could help students with their citations and in 2008 Citefast was born. Originally it was designed and programmed solely by Alan Cole. Within a few years, the traffic on the website had grown to a significant size. Alan started working on the website full time. He also recruited his mother Lucy Cole, a web programmer to help with the development of the site. New features such as website lookup, book lookup, journal lookup, footnotes, account creation (with multiple bibliographies), bibliography management were added to the site. Over a decade old, Citefast is visited by millions of students/professionals every year. On average 110,000 citations are created every day. More than one every second! So accuracy is a must for us. We have spent a lot of time reviewing the citations and cross checking them with the official manuals. We receive very few complaints about citations being formatted incorrectly, even though some professors love digging through bibliographies looking for errors. Occasionally when someone does email us telling us our site has formatted a citation incorrectly, this has been, from not reading our tool tips/warning messages. Unfortunately some information such as sentence case titles or choosing when to use date accessed cannot be generated automatically. We have tried our best to make sure people never miss a warning message while still maintaining the ease of use of our website. Please pay attention to the tool tips and messages! By keeping it free we hope that people will come back and recommend the site to others. Hopefully in the future most applications online will be free, supplemented with advertisement and donations. Advertisement and donations are the only income of the site, and we plan to keep it that way! Updating to current manuals is always an ongoing process. We are always working on new features to improve the website. Stay tuned! We are also looking to work with directly with more schools. If you would like an ad free version for your educational institution please contact us. Cite a book, article, website, or film, by searching or entering the information yourself. Click on the \"Save citation\" button when finished. View your citation in the bibliography on the right and continue citing. If you have an account, citations will be kept indefinitely. No account: If you keep visiting the site your citations will be saved, otherwise after four days of inactivity your citations will be deleted. Due to the popularity of the website we are able to offer the service for free, we currently generate all our revenue from advertising revenue and affiliate marketing. We are able to do this because of the popularity of the site and the support of our users. Citefast formats your bibliographies and title pages, in APA 6th edition, MLA 8th edition and Chicago 16th edition. Hover over the blue question marks for citation tips. We are constantly upgrading the website to conform to the most recent citation guidelines. To make your task easier we have recently added new functionality. Your citations will automatically be moved into your account when you sign up. Go to the Manage bibliographies page. Click on Create New bibliography. Create the bibliography. Now select the bibliography from the dropdown in the right panel. Click on \"« add\" next to the citations that you want to copy. Click on the name of the bibliography to the left of '(About bibliographies)'. If you create an account, citations will be kept indefinitely. Citefast currently reaches millions of users worldwide yearly and has been featured on the web in numerous educational sites. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact us using the contact form." } ]
[ { "question": "Getting started with Motion Simulation Control Basics ... How it works ?", "answer": "Discussion in 'New users start here - FAQ' started by speedy, Mar 25, 2014. As a start ... motion control systems is what I call it Electro-Mechanical Compo Balanced Systems. And a predefined DOF \"Degree Of Freedom\" expression is used for motion control system between point A to point B ... even in curved motion direction . So Motion Controller boards as master brain are like \"SimAxe ,Arduino ,... \"\nTo build Such DOF system we must have a balanced system ... which by default and is divided into two sides the mechanical motion side ... and electrical control side ... with a kind of internal communication way between them ... with a basic responsibility for both sides to watch the other side and a brain to react . The Brain \"processor \" always compare these bond points in pair and uses the communication way between sides to check each bond and there is NO Deference in its points ... plus giving orders to correct the unbalanced points ... So bond points must gives a \"Zero error \" measurement result in there own type of construction concept level ... eventually we'll get a stationary alive system . Since the communication way between sides is electrically presented in signal/s ... the \"Feedback pot shaft angle\" value is only converted into an electrical signal called \"Feedback signal\" ... the motor driving commands from electrical control side are called \"motor signals\" ... the computer commands is sent and received through a USB data link . If the electrical control side is unbalanced So the mechanical motion side corrects its position to exact balance it . -The mechanical side Drive method . -The Electrical side Drive method . So in such motion control system ... digital values are transferred through the input/output connections of the controller board ... Some extra LCD display output connection may be added to the board for tracking proposes only ... Information is provided to the processor as above through the USB data link from the attached PC to be the new set point ... as values from the feedback pot is considered set point ... . Assuming it is positive deference ... then processor gives orders through output communication to the motor to rotate CW ... Regarding that feedback pot shaft mechanically mounted to motor shaft ... that CW rotation will give a \"feedback set point\" to the processor which while motor CW moving it is continuously compared with the \" new set point \" required value until \" error = zero \" ... then motor stop . Vise Versa for Negative deference ... then processor gives orders through output communication to the motor to rotate CCW ... regarding that feedback pot shaft mechanically mounted to motor shaft ... that CCW rotation will give a \"feedback set point\" to the processor which while motor CCW moving it is continuously compared with the \" new set point \" required value until \" error = zero \" ... then motor stop . These three simple steps are done quickly and with further more details [for programmers ] in position approach that are called PID control ... which gives a smooth fast start fast stop as required on target . For the next video it shows how we as humans doing this as we are driving a car or throw the dart and look where it goes and then correct our next strike depending on our shoulder position adjustment resolution ... and our Brain calculations . Motors used in motion simulators are endless types and shapes ... many types from many sources are used here even from the scrap yard . Now If you still have questions just ask ... Or you find this post informative enough then go to the next step ... Have a look and understand the SimTools program here in the Tutorials section . I will NOT forget that! Types of the normal 10K pot ... see it in action . I have a test unit with stepper and know of a couple testing Ac servos at the present, but we are keeping quite for now until we can show that it works and be able to write up how to do it too. Nice information well done, The Jrks operate in the same way as an industrial pid controller does, they might be micro but they put out hell of a punch." }, { "question": "let's just see what response gonna be ?", "answer": "hit me in the concept level . I have not built anything yet but reading all I can. One thing I can not find is some sort of single line diagram." }, { "question": "do you mean the DIY tutorials ?", "answer": "Some more reading before I start. unbalancing \"controlling \" the mechanical side of sensors ... gives you the motion required . Good read - lots of information. Must agree with cthiggin as this is right up my alley. I am on the edge of my seat reading it all with great interest! Really enjoying this community and the vast amount of knowledge amongst all the members. To ALL a BIG thank you! skip to the middle first ... then you'll repeat it endless ." } ]
[ { "question": "Have more questions?", "answer": "Send us a message! Most of our gowns are at least 50% off of retail pricing and since you take your gown home the day you Say Yes, you ALSO save shipping fees!" }, { "question": "What sets Blush Love Bride apart?", "answer": "We are the experts! We won't just help you find the dress of your dreams, but we can also provide you with our wedding knowledge! We can refer a list of preferred vendors who can help you plan every aspect of your big day! We know weddings in Fort Worth better than anyone!" }, { "question": "Did you know that we spend countless hours searching for ONE of a KIND designs to offer in our boutique?", "answer": "Ask about our gowns where \"only one was made\" and guarantee your wedding gown will be only yours." }, { "question": "Have a question?", "answer": "Lets chat! No pressure, no contact forms, just a quick chat through FB messenger! Please note, appointments can only be scheduled via our contact page or by calling the boutique." } ]
[ { "question": "Q: Is it wise to fight a DUI charge in NY?", "answer": "A: As you may already know, there are severe consequences for any type of DUI conviction. Many of these consequences you may not even be aware of, such as not being able to get a job due to your record or not being able to travel. So, if you want to increase your chances of not having to deal with these consequences in the future, then it's worth fighting. Although you won't be guaranteed any results, it can be worth it if you want to avoid having huge problems in the future." }, { "question": "Q: If I fight, what are the consequences?", "answer": "A: The most immediate consequence of fighting this charge is having your license suspended while the case is pending. This happens when your blood alcohol content is over the legal limit, which is .08 or higher. The only way to get this back is if you apply for \"hardship privilege\" after the first 30 days, which only allows you to drive back and forth to work. The next step is to get a conditional license, which allows you to drive regularly, but with special conditions. Your license can still be suspended for a year after this, if the case ends up not going in your favor." }, { "question": "Q: Do I have to Hire a Lawyer?", "answer": "A: It's not required that you hire a lawyer, as you can negotiate on your own or plead guilty if you choose to do so. However, it's generally a very smart idea to hire a DWI lawyer because of the defense they can provide for your situation. They can help reduce or even eliminate suspensions, charges and consequences. Although your lawyer won't be able to guarantee any of these things happening; they will be able to keep you aware of what is going on and give you solid legal advice to ensure that you're making the best choices possible when it comes to your case. They will actually be there every step of the way as you go through the DWI legal process." }, { "question": "Q: Will I see an Increase in my Insurance Premium?", "answer": "A: Most insurance companies will increase your premium as a result of finding out you have a DUI conviction. It's also possible that your insurance company will drop your coverage all together, simply because you're too much of a risk for them to insure. Although you might not see a change immediately, you will see an increase when your policy renews, which is generally going to be a pretty significant increase. The only exception to this is sometimes for out-of-state drivers. They may not see their insurance rates increase due to information not being transmitted to their license, but this all happens by chance." }, { "question": "Q: DWAI, DWI and DUI: What are the differences?", "answer": "A: DUI- Otherwise known as driving under the influence, this is something you generally won't hear in New York State. DWI- Otherwise known as driving while intoxicated, this means that you have a blood alcohol content of .08 or higher or that you appear intoxicated/impaired. The first time someone is charged with this, it is a misdemeanor. The second time someone is charged with this, it is a felony. DWAI- Driving while ability impaired means that you have a blood alcohol content level of .05 or more, but not more than the legal limit of .08. First and second convictions of this type of charge are violations, but the third is a misdemeanor. An Aggravated DWI is when you have a blood alcohol content level of .18 or above. If you have any questions, it's worth it to call us and get a free consultation. Our advice can help you determine a course of action so that you can take care of this situation in the smartest way possible." } ]
[ { "question": "Why must I choose a delivery location before I shop?", "answer": "PARKnSHOP stores in different districts stock different products. Products that are available in one district may not be available in another. By selecting your delivery district before you shop, you ensure that everything you order can be delivered to you. Shop by category - from Products in the Top Navigation menu or Select Department in the Left Navigation menu, and browse through the menus to find the category that the searching item belongs to. Click the selected category and all items under the category will be displayed. Shop by brand - after selecting the department that you need, you may also look for a product by brand. Click located under the [Select Department] drop down menu and available brands under the selected department will be appeared. Select the brand logo to display the respective products. Shop by price offers or promotions - browse our promotions by visit Price Offers or Promotions in the Top Navigation menu and browse through the menus to find our recommended products. Shop by product searching - to search a specific product, type the product name, its brand name or a relevant keyword in the search box located under the Top Navigation menu. Press enter or . Search results will be displayed. Shop from a Wish List - buy your favourite items from [My Wish List]. You may create as many Wish Lists as you like that contain items you regularly buy. You may then simply place order through your Wish List. This is also a great way to organize the products that you shop for regularly." }, { "question": "How do I find special offers or promotions?", "answer": "Visit Price Offers or Promotions in the Top Navigation menu to view our latest recommendation. You will find [Case Offers], [Buy More Save More], [MoneyBack Offers] and [Recommended Items] under the Price Offers menu; while [Own Brand Products], [Special Promotions] , [New on] and [Healthy Products] can be found under the Promotions menu." }, { "question": "How is total purchase amount calculated when I order items by weight?", "answer": "Total purchase amount is provisional, and should be taken as reference only. For prices that are determined by the weight of products, 5% of your total purchase amount will be held and reserved from your Visa or MasterCard account. The actual cost of your order will be charged towards your account and will be shown on your receipt when your order is delivered. For example: If you buy 2lbs of red grapes at HK$13/lb with a total purchase amount of HK$500, HK$25 will be reserved when you check out. The total purchase amount will be HK$525. If the weight of the red grapes is determined to be 2.2lb, the actual amount that will be charged will be HK$502.6 (HK$500 + 0.2 x HK$13). Mouse on the [Shopping Cart] button under the Top Navigation menu. The full list of items in your shopping cart will be shown. Select your payment method and use of E-coupon (if any) on the left panel. Review your delivery details, delivery address, preferred delivery date & time, and input special instructions if you have any, then click . Review the finalized details of your order. When you are ready to submit your order, click to complete the procedure. An online receipt will be displayed with the order number and delivery details. You will also receive an email confirming your order in your corresponding email address. When you login to your account, you will find e-coupon information in your account on the Welcome page. If you do not have any e-coupon, this section will not appear. You can select the e-coupon you want to use when you checkout. The value of your selected e-coupon will automatically be deducted from the total amount of your order. E-coupons are only available for selecting upon fulfilling the stated minimum-spending requirement. You can check your order status and the details of your previous orders by visiting your Account Info, then selecting [Order Records & Tracking]. A shortcut also located at the bottom of [Shopping Cart]. You can add products from your previous orders into your shopping cart or Wish List. You will find an button on the Welcome page or above the Top Navigation menu. Alternatively, you can add a new address or change delivery district when you checkout, but the available quantity of the selected products in your shopping cart may be changed as you change the delivery district. Each district offers different product ranges and stock. Fill in your login email address, click “GET A VERIFY CODE”. A password reset link will be sent to your email. Click on the link and reset your password. If you are a MoneyBack App user, you could reset your password by submitting phone number. Click “Reset my password with phone number (For MoneyBack App user)” in the FORGET PASSWORD page, fill in your registered phone number. A verification code will be sent via SMS. Input the verification code in the “SMS VERIFICATION” page and you could reset your password by clicking “Submit”." }, { "question": "How do I add products to my personal Wish List?", "answer": "You can create multiple Wish Lists in your account. These allow you to put different products into Wish Lists with different names or usages. This is a good way to organize the products that you shop for regularly. Simply click to add a product into your selected Wish List. You can also place products from your previous orders into your Wish Lists." }, { "question": "What browsers does support?", "answer": "For optimal browsing and shopping at, we recommend that you use Internet Explorer 7.0 and set your screen resolution to 1024 by 768 pixels (minimum) with full color support." }, { "question": "How does protect my personal information?", "answer": "Your online shopping login and password are your first level of protection. On the technical side, we minimize unauthorized disclosure of your personal information by setting up a secure session between our web server and your web browser. This means your browser will automatically encrypt your login ID and password when you submit that information to us. Normally, web servers return webpage information to you via the HTTP protocol. Although suitable for general web surfing, HTTP is insecure and makes no attempt to hide information or verify that information has been transferred without being altered. A secure session is one established through the HTTPS protocol. HTTPS uses industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts information sent between your web browser and our web servers so that it cannot be read by anyone else. We automatically set up a secure session when you first login to PARKnSHOP, then again when you confirm your order. When I login, I see dialog boxes talking about security." }, { "question": "What are cookies, and why does use them?", "answer": "We recommend that you configure your browser to allow cookies as you will not be able to shop at without them." } ]
[ { "question": "Why is my Yoplait Original or Light product no longer labelled Gluten Free?", "answer": "A. Rest assured, the products are still Gluten Free. We just launched new packaging and there was an omission in the printing of the new cup that unfortunately left off the words “Gluten Free.” We are working to update the package and the words “Gluten Free” will be back on the cup in the next few months. Q." }, { "question": "Why do you use gelatin in your yogurt?", "answer": "A. We use gelatin in some of our yogurts to prevent the yogurt from separating and to maintain the smooth and creamy texture throughout the shelf life of our yogurt. The gelatin is certified Kosher and carries KD (Kosher Dairy) Certification from Rabbi Barnett Hasden. We know gelatin matters to a lot of our vegetarian fans out there and we are currently working on alternative gelatin free products and will make sure to keep you posted on our progress! Q." }, { "question": "Why do you use carmine in some of your flavors?", "answer": "A. The majority of our products do not have carmine, but the flavors that do will have it listed in the ingredients section on the cup. Carmine is naturally derived and used to enhance the strawberry color. We understand your concerns about carmine since many of you have asked us about “bug parts” in your food, and the good news is that you’re not eating ground up insects. Carmine is actually sourced from the dried shells of the cochineal beetle and is used in a purified form in foods. It’s safe, natural, and has the FDA’s approval for use in food, all things that are very important to us when considering an ingredient. Because of consumer concern, we are currently exploring quality substitutes and hope to have an update soon. Q." }, { "question": "Why do you use corn starch in your yogurt?", "answer": "A. We use corn starch to give our yogurt the smooth and creamy texture that our fans have come to expect from Yoplait. Q." }, { "question": "Why do some of your yogurts have artificial sweeteners, such as sucralose?", "answer": "A. Some of our products contain artificial sweeteners. Sweeteners let us deliver an amazing taste without adding calories. If you prefer a yogurt without artificial sweeteners, Yoplait Original, Yoplait Greek and Yoplait Plenti Greek yogurt do not contain any artificial sweeteners. Q." }, { "question": "Why do you use preservatives in your yogurt, such as potassium sorbate?", "answer": "A. We use low levels of preservatives in our yogurt because we don’t want you to worry about molds, yeasts or certain bacteria growing in your yogurt. It’s just part of our commitment to ensure you have the best yogurt eating experience as possible. Q." }, { "question": "Does Yoplait use milk protein concentrate in any of your Greek products?", "answer": "A. Milk protein concentrate is not used in our largest sized and most popular products, Yoplait Greek or Yoplait Greek 100. However, it is found in Yoplait Greek Parfait cups. Q." }, { "question": "Are Yoplait yogurt cups recyclable?", "answer": "A. Good news on the recycling front- more and more recycling programs are accepting number 5 plastics. Most Yoplait yogurt cups are classified as number 5 plastics in accordance with the Society of Plastics Industry’s material container coding system. The number 5 indicates that recycling is limited depending on the community you live in." }, { "question": "Want to learn if your community accepts number 5 plastics?", "answer": "Visit to learn more. At Yoplait we’re also dedicated to reducing our carbon footprint- you can learn more here. Q." }, { "question": "Why can’t I find my favorite flavor?", "answer": "A. Sorry to hear it’s hard to find your favorite! With the introduction of new yogurt styles like Greek yogurt, competition in the yogurt aisle is heating up- leading to limited space and a loss in distribution for some Yoplait flavors. While we are continuously working on the distribution kinks on our end, try our product locator to help track down your favorite Yoplait flavor. If you’re not having any luck in finding your favorite flavor at your local retailer, be sure to let your store manager know which Yoplait flavor you would like to see them carry. Q." }, { "question": "Why are products always being discontinued?", "answer": "A. From Strawberry Shortcake to Key Lime Pie to Triple Berry Torte- in our mission to make so good yogurt, we’re constantly working to bring you new flavors. Unfortunately to make room for the new, this sometimes means we have to discontinue the less popular flavors. If you’re really missing your favorite, be sure to let us know. Head over to Facebook or Twitter, and tell us which product you would like to see back on the shelf. Also, take a look around at our A to Z Flavor List, with over 40 flavors, who knows- maybe you’ll find a new favorite. If you have any further questions please call Consumer Services at 1-800-248-7310 or visit the Contact Us page." } ]
[ { "question": "What is the difference between plant-based and biomass-balance/bio-sourced?", "answer": "Plant-based content like that found in Decovery® can be measured in the product and verified at the point-of-use. Biomass-balance - also known as bio-sourced - is related to the underlying production process, and their respective certifications. It cannot be verified at a specific product level." }, { "question": "How do we know the resin is plant-based (and can we measure it)?", "answer": "We measure the amount of plant-based content inside Decovery® based on 14C. Despite making up just one trillionth of all carbon in existence,14C is essential for assessing the lifetime of carbon-based materials – because it’s only found in living plants (like those inside Decovery®). By measuring the miniscule amounts of 14C inside our product, we can thus calculate the precise amount of plant-based content." }, { "question": "Which plant-based resources are being used for Decovery®?", "answer": "Seeds, tree bark, castor beans and other agricultural waste are the prime ingredients of Decovery®, as well as some corn." }, { "question": "Are the plant-based raw materials used for Decovery® products competing with the food chain?", "answer": "Today, around 75% of these ingredients don’t compete with the food chain – and even for those that do, the impact is negligible due to the comparatively low volumes. Tomorrow, as we scale up production, we intend to move to a second-generation feedstock – using corn hubs instead of the corn itself - thus not interfering with the food chain at all. However, we will not only looking at how we get more from what we already use; we’ll also investigate completely new natural materials that could be chemically engineered to produce the natural oils we need to make a high-performing paint resin." }, { "question": "Are the raw materials used for Decovery® farmed sustainably?", "answer": "Our initial product is made from corn that is made in existing farming lands without destruction of sustainable forestry." }, { "question": "What is the advantage of using plant-based renewable materials?", "answer": "Non-renewable fossil feedstocks, like crude oil are not only becoming scarcer but they also contribute to climate change. By using plant-based materials that perform as well as (if not better than) fossil-based equivalents we unlock environmental benefits that reduce our overall ecological footprint. In markets like paint, for example, we see customers increasingly making this a key part of their decision criteria." }, { "question": "What is the environmental impact of Decovery® and how can this be measured?", "answer": "The environmental impact is measured through a Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) - also known as life-cycle analysis, eco-balance, or cradle-to-grave analysis. The LCA is a technique for assessing environmental impacts associated with all the stages of a product's life, from raw material extraction through materials processing, manufacture, distribution, use, repair and maintenance, and ending with disposal or recycling. Increasingly we use this process to guide us in the way we design products. For example it helps us determine how much energy goes into and out of a product over its life and the subsequent effect on environment – which ultimately helps us make better-informed decisions. The bigger the market for plant-based paint becomes, and the larger the scale of our production, the greater the benefits will be." }, { "question": "Where in the world is Decovery® made?", "answer": "Decovery® is currently produced by DSM in Waalwijk (Nl), although we have the ability to produce it in multiple locations and regions if and when the market requires." }, { "question": "Is the impact of transport greater or smaller vs \"regular\" products?", "answer": "An exact comparison is difficult to make, however transportation is included in our Life Cycle Assessment where Decovery® shows a lower footprint compared to solvent-borne and traditional acrylic polymers." }, { "question": "Why don't you use corn or products originating from the Netherlands?", "answer": "It’s still relatively early days for Decovery®. Eventually we will make the product with locally sourced plant residues when the economies of scale make it financially viable." } ]
[ { "question": "Does Teleport support authentication via OAuth, SAML or Active Directory?", "answer": "Teleport has been deployed on server clusters with thousands of nodes at Fortune 500 companies. It has been through several security audits from nationally recognized technology security companies, so we are comfortable with the stability of Teleport from a security perspective. Yes. Teleport can be deployed with a tiny footprint as an authentication gateway/proxy and you can keep your existing SSH servers on the nodes. But some innovating Teleport features, such as cluster introspection, will not be available unless the Teleport SSH daemon is present on all cluster nodes. Yes, this question comes up often and is related to the previous one. Take a look at Using OpenSSH client section in the User Manual and Using OpenSSH servers in the Admin Manual. Yes, Teleport supports reverse SSH tunnels out of the box. To configure behind-firewall clusters refer to Trusted Clusters section of the Admin Manual. Yes. You can copy&paste using the mouse. For working with a keyboard, Teleport employs tmux-like \"prefix\" mode. To enter prefix mode, press Ctrl+A. While in prefix mode, you can press Ctrl+V to paste, or enter text selection mode by pressing [. When in text selection mode, move around using hjkl, select text by toggling space and copy it via Ctrl+C. Please refer to the Ports section of the Admin Manual. Gravitational offers this feature for the commercial versions of Teleport." }, { "question": "What is included in the commercial version, Teleport Enterprise?", "answer": "Role-based access control, also known as RBAC. Authentication via SAML and OpenID with providers like Okta, Active Directory, Auth0, etc. (aka, SSO). We also offer implementation services, to help you integrate Teleport with your existing systems and processes." }, { "question": "Does Teleport send any data to Gravitational?", "answer": "Anonymized user ID: SHA256 hash of a username with a randomly generated prefix. Anonymized server ID: SHA256 hash of a server IP with a randomly generated prefix. This allows Teleport Pro to print a warning if users are exceeding the usage limits of their license. The reporting library code is on Github. Reach out to [email protected] if you have questions about commercial edition of Teleport." } ]
[ { "question": "Editor’s Choice: We lose, because we have become ‘them’ - Who needs to disprove what, now?", "answer": "We are a nonpartisan, nonprofit, “consumer advocate” for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics. We monitor the factual accuracy of what is said by major U.S. political players in the form of TV ads, debates, speeches, interviews, and news releases. Our goal is to apply the best practices of both journalism and scholarship, and to increase public knowledge and understanding. [Creationists’] theology is such that if one thing is wrong with the Bible, you have to throw it all out. So that’s why Genesis has to be interpreted literally. They look at science the same way. If one little piece of the evolution puzzle doesn’t fit, well the whole thing has to go. And of course that’s not the way science is done. Wednesday: A rather intense debate on what time it was got sparked as Ricky showed up late to chat. Forum talk quickly took its place, mostly based off of this post by Dave. Amongst the topics were skeptical Achilles’ heels (“You’re too unreasonable to accept my position”) and skeptical blind spots. Mab shared this awesome video of slow motion lightning. We talked about forum members who didn’t show up behind their backs, as promised. Chefcrsh got in trouble over on JREF forums. Some members got offended at an innocent statement about 9/11, and he said “If you continue to parse down the same sentence I am sure you could find the letters f and u in it somewhere, and be really offended, if you want. But that that would be your own problem.” Chefcrsh made a rather nice rebuttal about the whole thing. To end things off, a discussion over how much “raising awareness” actually does for a cause. The idea was prompted by a Colbert Report interview, and as a result, several videos were shared. unSpun: Finding Facts in a World of Disinformation, by Brooks Jackson and Kathleen Hall Jamieson. There were 13,240 daily visitors this week." } ]
[ { "question": "Piccin & Glynn > Video FAQs > If a person dies from a dog bite in Florida, can a claim still be pursued?", "answer": "Definitely. That would also come under the Florida Wrongful Death Act, which means that the survivors of the deceased, which are defined in the statute as the surviving spouse and children under 25, can recover for their mental pain and suffering, as well as other damages." } ]
[ { "question": "Are there payment plans available for home insurance policies?", "answer": "Yes, there are payment plans available for most policies. I purchased my house for $150,000; the government’s property tax assessment shows a value of $130,000 and the insurance company wants to insure it for a replacement cost $180,000." }, { "question": "Why are there three different values?", "answer": "The purchase price is driven by the real estate market and also includes the land. The tax assessment value is based on a variety of factors including, location of the property, quality of the site and nature of any improvements. The replacement cost value arrived at by the insurance company takes several factors into consideration such as the cost of replacing, repairing, constructing or re-constructing the property on the same site with new property of like kind and quality. Basically the insurance company takes into consideration the actual hard costs to rebuild the home i.e. nails, lumber, labour etc." } ]
[ { "question": "If you are an adult considering going back to school through an online college, will the degree be worth the cost and the effort required earning it?", "answer": "While it might be comforting to read a resounding positive answer, the truth is that it depends upon your reasons for earning the degree, and your age. Of course, you are never too old to get your degree; several 95-year-old graduates have taken that step. The question is whether the degree is worth the cost and effort, and the answer depends upon many variables." }, { "question": "Why Do You Want the Degree?", "answer": "The pay gap between those who have college degrees and those who don’t is widening. College graduates currently earn nearly double what people with only high school diplomas earn, up from 64 percent in the early 1980s. If you want to increase your earning potential, getting a degree might be worthwhile. Statisticians consider an older student as one who is entering a degree program at an age older than 25, but nearly four million people who are 35 or older are enrolled in degree-seeking programs in the United States. Two-thirds of those people are women." }, { "question": "Are you thinking about starting a new career or just learning new skills to get ahead in your current position?", "answer": "If you only want advancement, you might think about auditing classes or taking a few courses. For some people, earning a degree has nothing to do with increasing earning power and everything to do with personal satisfaction. Whether the degree is worthwhile for them depends on other factors. If the career you want will pay back the student debt you would have, you probably can afford the degree program. Online degree programs often, but not always, are less expensive. Earning an online degree, you would not have to pay for on-campus lodging or meal plans and other fees. Sometimes the tuition is lower than traditional programs, but it could be the same or even higher. Online schools charge by the credit hour and often require more credits for graduation. If you need financial aid, as most students do, you probably must be enrolled at least half-time. Most experts consider a degree program affordable if you will graduate with a total debt that is less than your starting annual salary. There are many scholarship opportunities for non-traditional students as well as student loans. The actual cost of earning a degree, according to some experts, is a negative $500,000 for those in early or mid-career. You could lose nearly a half-million dollars of increased income over your lifetime without a degree." }, { "question": "Can You Balance the Load of Work and Study?", "answer": "Adult students who pursue an online degree often do so to “learn as they earn.” They want keep on working full-time as they get their degree. The flexibility of online schools is an advantage. The difficulty you may encounter, though, is balancing your work, family, leisure and study times. The stress of rushing home from eight or more hours on the job to a hastily-eaten meal and then hours of study can take a toll on relationships and on your health." }, { "question": "Are You Ever Too Old to Get Value from an Online Degree Program?", "answer": "Most adults returning to school online or traditionally are still in mid-career. Adults older than that are in the minority. The average student debt can be retired in ten years if it is less than your annual income. If you are five years or less from retirement, you should consider carefully whether borrowing that amount will create a financial burden for you, especially if you will be on a fixed income. Older adults who want a degree for reasons other than increased earnings should note that federal student loans are forgiven upon the death of the borrower. If you are 80, for instance, you can get a loan with an earnings-based repayment schedule and possibly have no monthly cost. The debt does not become part of your estate. If you consider all the variables and still want to pursue earning a degree, you deserve kudos. It isn’t an easy path, but it can be rewarding. Almost all of the time, earning an online degree is worth the cost and the effort you will put in to the pursuit." } ]
[ { "question": "QDo you manufacture all products in Canada?", "answer": "We manufacture and package powders, capsules and tablets from our headquarters in British Columbia, Canada. We manufacture and package powders in Utah, USA. We are able to package powders in jars, canisters, sachets, stickpacks, gusset bags, tablets and capsules in our Canadian facility and jars, canisters, sachets and gusset bags in our US facility." } ]
[ { "question": "How can I get a new complete program?", "answer": "I still cannot figure out how to print the 12 month calendar in a pocket size. I have tried everything; at least I think I have. That was so convenient for me; I used to keep it in my purse so I always knew what shift was working. The pocket calendar option only works with 24 months or more selected in the drop-down list. The answer to this question is usually that the user has simply overlooked the fact that you can change the shift on duty each day directly in the calendar portion of the schedule designer. Download the latest version of HotShift. Follow the instructions given here. Use the printer setup to select a smaller paper size (even if there is actually letter size in the tray) . One method is to print two index card size six-month calendars and place them back to back and then laminate. I don't know what the problem is, but I will be glad to activate the software for you for free. Paste this SN into an email, send to subframe I will then send keys by email to activate the program. If at some future time your hard drive crashes or you replace your system just repeat this process. Just properly identify yourself in each email." } ]
[ { "question": "What is ELCOS’s minimum order q’ty(MOQ)?", "answer": "It is 10,000 pcs per item. We can allow 2 artworks per color spec with printing MOQ of 5,000 pcs." }, { "question": "What is the LEAD TIME for an order q’ty 10K?", "answer": "Pre-production sample(PPS), your custom color and printing spec samples, takes approx. 15 days." }, { "question": "Where are the manufacturing PLANTS located?", "answer": "Korea factory is located in Hwasung City, about 1 hour drive from Seoul. China factory is located in Suzhou, about 2 hour drive from Shanghai." }, { "question": "Where can I find PRICE LIST?", "answer": "We custom manufacture and decorate the goods to the customer’s specification. Thus, there is no standard price list. Please send us an email for pricing." }, { "question": "What are the FINISHING options that ELCOS offer?", "answer": "We offer various finishing options such as vacuum metallization (shiny/satin/matt), frost coating, UV coating, color spraying, etc." }, { "question": "What are the DECORATION options that ELCOS offer?", "answer": "We offer decoration options such as silk-screen, hot-stamp, heat transfer, off-set, etc. We work with many TOP or small brands. Here are some: Estee Lauder, Elizabeth Arden, Shiseido, Victoria’s Secret beauty, Intercos, Kolmar lab, etc. Please describe ELCOS’s ORDER PROCESS." } ]
[ { "question": "1 What is compulsive gambling?", "answer": "The explanation that seems most acceptable to Gamblers Anonymous members is that compulsive gambling is an illness, progressive in its nature, which can never be cured, but can be arrested. Before coming to Gamblers Anonymous, many compulsive gamblers thought of themselves as morally weak, or at times just plain 'no good'. The Gamblers Anonymous concept is that compulsive gamblers are really very sick people who can recover if they will follow to the best of their ability a simple program that has proved successful for thousands of other men and women with a gambling or compulsive gambling problem." }, { "question": "3 How can you tell whether you are a compulsive gambler?", "answer": "Only you can make that decision. Most people turn to Gamblers Anonymous when they become willing to admit that gambling has them licked. Also in Gamblers Anonymous, a compulsive gambler is described as a person whose gambling has caused growing and continuing problems in any department of his or her life. Many Gamblers Anonymous members went through terrifying experiences before they were ready to accept help. Others were faced with a slow, subtle deterioration which finally brought them to the point of admitting defeat." }, { "question": "4 Can a compulsive gambler ever gamble normally again?", "answer": "No. The first bet to a problem gambler is like the first small drink to an alcoholic. Sooner or later he or she falls back into the same old destructive pattern. Once a person has crossed the invisible line into irresponsible uncontrolled gambling he or she never seems to regain control. After abstaining a few months some of our members have tried some small bet experimentation, always with disastrous results. The old obsession inevitably returned. Our Gamblers Anonymous experience seems to point to these alternatives: to gamble, risking progressive deterioration or not to gamble, and develop a better way of life." }, { "question": "5 Why can't a compulsive gambler simply use will power to stop gambling?", "answer": "We believe that most people, if they are honest, will recognize their lack of power to solve certain problems. When it comes to gambling, we have known many problem gamblers who could abstain for long stretches, but caught off guard and under the right set of circumstances, they started gambling without thought of the consequences. The defenses they relied upon, through will power alone, gave way before some trivial reason for placing a bet. We have found that will power and self-knowledge will not help in those mental blank spots, but adherence to spiritual principles seem to solve our problems. Most of us feel that a belief in a Power greater than ourselves is necessary in order for us to sustain a desire to refrain from gambling." }, { "question": "Do I need Gamblers Anonymous?", "answer": "Yes. Compulsive gamblers who have joined Gamblers Anonymous tell us that, though their gambling binges were periodic, the intervals between were not periods of constructive thinking. Symptomatic of these periods were nervousness, irritability, frustration, indecision and a continued breakdown in personal relationships. These same people have often found the Gamblers Anonymous program the answer to the elimination of character defects and a guide to moral progress in their lives. GAMBLING , for the compulsive gambler is defined as follows : Any betting or wagering, for self or others, whether for money or not, no matter how slight or insignificant, where the outcome is uncertain or depends upon chance or 'skill' constitutes gambling." }, { "question": "8 If I join Gamblers Anonymous won't everyone know I am a compulsive gambler?", "answer": "Most people made quite a name for themselves as full-fledged gamblers by the time they turned to Gamblers Anonymous. Their gambling was not usually a well kept secret. It would then be unusual if the good news of their abstinence from gambling did not cause comment. However, no disclosure of any affiliation with Gamblers Anonymous can rightfully be made by anyone but the member themselves. Even then, it should be done in such a way that will work no hardship on the Gamblers Anonymous fellowship." }, { "question": "10 How does someone stop gambling through the Gamblers Anonymous program?", "answer": "One does this through bringing about a progressive character change within oneself. This can be accomplished by having faith in -- and following -- the basic concepts of the Gamblers Anonymous Recovery Program. There are no short cuts in gaining this faith and understanding. To recover from one of the most baffling, insidious, compulsive addictions will require diligent effort. HONESTY, OPENMINDEDNESS, AND WILLINGNESS are the key words in our recovery." }, { "question": "13 Is knowing why we gambled important?", "answer": "Perhaps, however insofar as stopping gambling, many Gamblers Anonymous members have abstained from gambling without the knowledge of why they gambled." }, { "question": "14 What are some characteristics of a person who is a compulsive gambler?", "answer": "* INABILITY AND UNWILLINGNESS TO ACCEPT REALITY. Hence the escape into the dream world of gambling. * EMOTIONAL INSECURITY. A compulsive gambler finds he or she is emotionally comfortable only when \"in action\". It is not uncommon to hear a Gamblers Anonymous member say: \"The only place I really felt like I belonged was sitting at the poker table. There I felt secure and comfortable. No great demands were made upon me. I knew I was destroying myself, yet at the same time, I had a certain sense of security.\" * IMMATURITY. A desire to have all the good things in life without any great effort on their part seems to be the common character pattern of problem gamblers. Many Gamblers Anonymous members accept the fact that they were unwilling to grow up. Subconsciously they felt they could avoid mature responsibility by wagering on the spin of a wheel or the turn of a card, and so the struggle to escape responsibility finally became a subconscious obsession. Also, a compulsive gambler seems to have a strong inner urge to be a 'big shot' and needs to have a feeling of being all powerful. The compulsive gambler is willing to do anything (often of an antisocial nature) to maintain the image he or she wants others to see. Then too, there is a theory that compulsive gamblers subconsciously want to lose to punish themselves. There is much evidence to support this theory." }, { "question": "15 What is the dream world of the compulsive gambler?", "answer": "This is another common characteristic of compulsive gamblers. A lot of time is spent creating images of the great and wonderful things they are going to do as soon as they make the big win. They often see themselves as quite philanthropic and charming people. They may dream of providing families and friends with new cars, mink coats, and other luxuries. Compulsive gamblers picture themselves leading a pleasant gracious life, made possible by the huge sums of money they will accrue from their 'system'. Servants, penthouses, nice clothes, charming friends, yachts, and world tours are a few of the wonderful things that are just around the corner after a big win is finally made. Pathetically, however, there never seems to be a big enough winning to make even the smallest dream come true. When compulsive gamblers succeed, they gamble to dream still greater dreams. When failing, they gamble in reckless desperation and the depths of their misery are fathomless as their dream world comes crashing down. Sadly, they will struggle back, dream more dreams, and of course suffer more misery. No one can convince them that their great schemes will not someday come true. They believe they will, for without this dream world, life for them would not be tolerable." }, { "question": "16 Isn't compulsive gambling basically a financial problem?", "answer": "No, compulsive gambling is an emotional problem. A person in the grip of this illness creates mountains of apparently insolvable problems. Of course, financial problems are created, but they also find themselves facing marital, employment, or legal problems. Compulsive gamblers find friends have been lost and relatives have rejected them. Of the many serious difficulties created, the financial problems seem the easiest to solve. When a compulsive gambler enters Gamblers Anonymous and quits gambling, income is usually increased and there is no longer the financial drain that was caused by gambling, and very shortly, the financial pressures begin to be relieved. Gamblers Anonymous members have found that the best road to financial recovery is through hard work and repayment of our debts. Bankruptcy, borrowing and/or lending of money (bailouts) in Gamblers Anonymous is detrimental to our recovery and should not take place. The most difficult and time consuming problem with which they will be faced is that of bringing about a character change within themselves. Most Gamblers Anonymous members look upon this as their greatest challenge, which should be worked on immediately and continued throughout their lives." }, { "question": "18 How much does it cost to join Gamblers Anonymous?", "answer": "There are no assessments in connection with Gamblers Anonymous membership. The newcomer signs nothing and pledges nothing. However, we do have expenses relative to our group meeting and our Gamblers Anonymous service facilities. Since Gamblers Anonymous has traditionally been fully self supporting and declines outside contribution, these expenses are met through voluntary financial support by the members. Experience has shown that acceptance of these financial responsibilities is a vital part of our individual and group growth process." }, { "question": "19 Why are Gamblers Anonymous members anonymous?", "answer": "Anonymity has great practical value in maintaining unity within our fellowship. Through its practice at the level of press, radio, films and television we have eliminated the possibility of fame and recognition being given to the individual member; hence, we have not been faced with any great internal struggles for power and prestige which would prove highly detrimental to our essential unity. Anonymity also has great value in attracting new members who initially might feel there is a stigma attached to the problem. Therefore, we guarantee the newcomer as much anonymity as they choose. More importantly, we are beginning to realize that anonymity has tremendous spiritual significance. It represents a powerful reminder that we need always place principles above personalities. Our survival as individuals demands that we renounce personal gratification . . . so our Gamblers Anonymous movement not only advocates but tries to practice true humility and it is through greater humility that we will be able to live in peace and security for all the years to come." } ]
[ { "question": "What tools are required to fit Lead?", "answer": "A whole range of tools are required to fit Lead, many of which form part of the BLM Roofing Tools range. In addition, there are many common tools that are used in part to help install lead and prepare the structure and substrate. BLM Roofing Tools aims to continually develop its range to provide installers of Lead with the best quality Leadwork and Roofing tools available anywhere. Keeping your tools clean and in good order will ensure you get maximum performance and lifespan from your investment." }, { "question": "Are your tools covered by warranty?", "answer": "BLM Roofing Tools are covered by a lifetime material defects warranty where stated. The warranty does not cover fair wear and tear. Please visit to register your warranty. Orders are processed as soon as possible and are usually dispatched by the end of next working day. Please allow up to an additional 3 working days for delivery, so all in all you should have your new tools within 5 working days. Any order to UK mainland over £50 excl VAT qualifies for free delivery. Orders under £50 excl VAT will be charged at £6 per delivery. Yes, you can order your goods for delivery to a different address from your billing address, just unselect the box that indicates your billing and delivery addresses are the same, on the payment page." }, { "question": "What do I do if my order is received incomplete, or a product is damaged?", "answer": "In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged or incomplete please contact us as soon as possible by emailing to alert us of the problem and if possible send a photograph of the damage. One of our customer experience team will contact you to advise the next steps and ultimately resolve the issue." }, { "question": "I am not VAT registered how do I order without being charged VAT?", "answer": "The payment VAT is not optional, being VAT registered means that your business turnover exceeds a specific amount and you charge VAT for the services you provide to your customers and can reclaim the VAT back on purchases. We use a https (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) payment portal. This provides a secure payment transfer from our site. Our site is protected by 2048bit SSL encryption, hosted on servers that are PCI DDS Level 1 compliant. All of your details are kept secure and confidential." } ]
[ { "question": "You have already bought the version 5 of the TYPO3 LayerSLider Extension and want update your installation with the new, powerful version 6?", "answer": "That is great! Provide your order reference into the following field. Your update is showing here and you can start the checkout process." } ]
[ { "question": "What Types of Temporary Work Visas are Available?", "answer": "H visas are broken down into several categories. There are limits on the number of each type of H visa available in any given year. Employers may be required to file for labor certification from the Department of Labor prior to petitioning the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for H visas for temporary workers. H-1B visas are available for specialty workers, which are defined as workers in occupations that require some degree of theoretical or practical application of specialized knowledge. Those acquiring H-1B visas must have a bachelor's degree or other advanced education degree. H-1C visas are available to foreign nurses who are willing to work in medically underserved areas in the U.S. Nurses may remain in the country for up to three years. H-2A visas are available to temporary or seasonal agricultural workers. Employment is restricted to one year or less or to certain times of year, such as harvesting season. H-2B visas are available to nonagricultural temporary workers who perform one-time, seasonal, peak load or intermittent employment. The temporary employment must be full-time to qualify. H-3 visas are available to trainees, including those in the field of special education. Trainees may remain up to two years in the U.S., with the exception of special education trainees, who are restricted to 18 months total training. Medical and academic trainees are not eligible for H-3 visas. L visas are available for intracompany transferees. To be eligible, the individual must have been employed abroad for at least one year within the last three years, must be entering the U.S. to work at a subsidiary, branch, parent or affiliate of the foreign company employer and must be fulfilling an executive or manager position or a position that requires specialized knowledge. Specialized knowledge may include knowledge of the employer's product, its application in international markets or an advanced understanding of the employer's processes and procedures. O visas are for those with extraordinary ability in the arts, science, education, business or athletics, or extraordinary achievement in movies or television. To be considered \"extraordinary,\" the individual must have earned national and international praise. Chefs, directors and choreographers may be included in this category. Those who assist one of these individuals may be able to obtain a visa to join them in the US as well as spouses and minor children. P visas are reserved for athletes and entertainers. Those qualifying for P visas must perform at a level that is internationally recognized and may be individually applying or as part of a group or team. If the entertainer is part of a group, the group generally must have been formed at least one year prior to applying for the visa. As with O visas, those assisting the athlete or entertainer may apply for a P visa to join them, as well as spouses and minor children. Q visas are available to foreign nationals to come to the US as cultural exchange visitors and receive practical training and employment while sharing their history, culture and traditions with US employees. US employers must file a petition to sponsor a cultural exchange visitor with the USCIS. Individuals can remain in the US initially up to 15 months on a Q visa. For more information on applying for a temporary worker nonimmigrant visa, contact an experienced immigration attorney today. The application process can be difficult and time-consuming. A knowledgeable attorney can explain the requirements to you and help you complete the process correctly." } ]
[ { "question": "Which queries are counted as part of the max QPS computations?", "answer": "The maximum query per second (or QPS) metrics are computed from search queries only. Every time such a query is received, the second at which it is performed is counted as part of the maximum QPS computations. Note: when we refer to “Search”, this also includes the browse and deleteByQuery methods. Find out how we calculate the Max QPS." } ]
[ { "question": "As a new starter at Teva, what training will I receive?", "answer": "You will receive full induction and training relevant to the role, and the department you will be working in. Yes you can. Just make sure that you log in with the same username and password that you created when you applied the first time around." }, { "question": "Does Teva offer industrial work placements or student placements?", "answer": "At the moment we don’t have a formal programme, but if you’re interested in a placement with us you should contact us and we will discuss the idea with the relevant department directly. You can register your CV and search Teva's jobs in our dedicated Careers portal." }, { "question": "How often are vacancies updated on the website?", "answer": "We update vacancies regularly, so it pays to keep visiting. Alternatively, you can register your details so that we can keep in touch and let you know when a suitable role becomes available. You do that through our careers website, by registering your CV and creating a profile. You can also create job alerts so you know when a job you may be interested in becomes available. I don’t have access to the internet." }, { "question": "Can I send my CV in the post?", "answer": "If you don't have access to the internet at home, most public libraries have online computers or try your local internet cafe. However, we do accept CVs posted to us. I haven't got a full work permit for Ireland." }, { "question": "Can I still apply to work at Teva?", "answer": "We always welcome interest from overseas applicants but you’ll need to have the right to work in Ireland before you can apply for any of our vacancies. Unfortunately we can’t accept applications after the closing date has passed for a vacancy." }, { "question": "If you’ve missed the closing date for a role then why not register your interest with us on our careers website for future opportunities?", "answer": "Simply register your CV, create your profile and save job alerts so you hear about other opportunities which might interest you in the future." }, { "question": "What’s the next stage of the application process?", "answer": "The process depends on the role you have applied for. You will be contacted in the first instance so you know what to expect. It does vary depending on the particular role, but typical stages include phone interviews, face to face interviews, assessment centres and ability tests. We get lots of applications for our roles but we do try to respond to everyone as soon as possible. We’ll get back to you within 10 working days of you submitting your application. If you don’t hear from us within 10 working days you can assume you have been unsuccessful in your application." }, { "question": "Where are Teva's offices located?", "answer": "Teva has three main locations in the Republic of Ireland, and two in Northern Ireland. We have a large manufacturing site in Waterford which focusses on the manufacture and development of respiratory products for supply to the United States and around 30 other global markets. It includes an onsite research and development centre. We have a manufacturing plant in Baldoyle in Dublin which makes the over-the-counter medication Sudocrem®, first developed in 1931 and now a multi-award winning, globally recognised product sold in over 50 countries. We have a Commercial / Support office in Dundalk. In Northern Ireland, we have manufacturing and research facilities in Coleraine and Larne." } ]
[ { "question": "How is 802.11n different than current generations of Wi-Fi?", "answer": "The 802.11n standard uses some new technology and tweaks existing technologies to give Wi-Fi more speed and range. The most notable new technology is called multiple input, multiple output (MIMO). MIMO uses several antennas to move multiple data streams from one place to another. Instead of sending and receiving a single stream of data, MIMO can simultaneously transmit three streams of data and receive two. This allows more data to be transmitted in the same period of time. This technique can also increase range, or the distance over which data can be transmitted. A second technology being incorporated into 802.11n is channel bonding, which can use two separate nonoverlapping channels at the same time to transmit data. This technique also increases the amount of data that can be transmitted. A third technology in 802.11n is called payload optimization or packet aggregation, which, in simple terms, means more data can be stuffed into each transmitted packet." }, { "question": "So, what are the benefits of 802.11n?", "answer": "Users will notice two things about this new and improved wireless technology: significantly greater speed and range. Both Intel Corp., which has a vested interested in 802.11n because it manufactures wireless chip sets, and independent reviews indicate that the claims of greater speed and range for 802.11n are true. Specifically, 802.11g products, which have a theoretical maximum throughput speed of 54Mbit/sec., typically provide real-world speeds of 22Mbit/sec. to 24Mbit/sec. In contrast, Intel says it's seeing real-world speeds of 100Mbit/sec. to 140Mbit/sec. for 802.11n equipment. Those results were confirmed in a recent Computerworld roundup review of several Wi-Fi products based on Draft 2 of the 802.11n standard. Range is harder to quantify because it's affected by many variables, such as barriers that could block the signal. However, Intel reports that 802.11n equipment typically delivers more than twice the range of 802.11g equipment, at any given throughput speed. Those results were confirmed anecdotally in the recent Computerworld review. \"At the very end of an open field with no interference, where you could get 1Mbit/sec. with \"g\" equipment, you'll net 14Mbit/sec. to 16Mbit/sec. with \"n\" equipment,\" reports Ashish Gupta, an Intel product manager." }, { "question": "What's in it for business users?", "answer": "Consumers are increasingly buying equipment based on draft versions of 802.11n. However, few businesses will deploy 802.11n products until the standard is fully ratified and business-focused vendors such as Cisco Systems Inc. offer products based on the ratified standard. When that happens, however, the role of wireless networking is expected to significantly increase in corporate settings. Wireless networking in many companies often fills specific niches, such as providing networking in conference rooms, lunch rooms or in temporary or under-construction office space. That lack of full deployment of wireless is understandable given that Ethernet provides greater reliability and speeds (theoretical maximums of 100Mbit/sec.) and is switched, while wireless LANs offer slower speeds and the bandwidth is shared. The new 802.11n technology will solve the throughput problem for business users, opening the way to far more applications, such as wireless voice over IP and more videoconferencing." } ]
[ { "question": "Are you ready to schedule your home buying consultation?", "answer": "If so, contact us today and together we will review your needs and your budget to help you find the right Beverly Hills & Los Angeles home for you!" } ]
[ { "question": "I could not Qualify Through TIALET and/or could not get Management Quota Seat , what is my option as a diploma holder ?", "answer": "Subject to the availability of seat, you may take admission in the 1st semester per AICTE norms." }, { "question": "I have completed B.SC with Mathematics , can I take admission into the 2nd year/3rd semester at TIA directly ?", "answer": "Subject to the availability of seat per AICTE norms, you have to qualify through TIALET and/or get admission through Management quota." }, { "question": "I have not appeared for the TBJEE exam, can I take admission at TIA?", "answer": "B. If you do not have TBJEE or JEEMAIN rank , If seat through the Management Quota is available and if you qualify per norms of AICTE,Govt. of India." }, { "question": "Where is Techno India Agartala and how old it is ?", "answer": "Techno India Agartala (TIA) is around 3 KM away from Agartala Rail Station and less than 2 KMs from the Maheshkhola Market. TIA has started its academic session from August 2014 onward.The current campus is still under the process of development. Govt. of Tripura has given the land to Techno India Group (TIG) to build this campus." }, { "question": "Is there any  dress code or restriction on dress ?", "answer": "Every one in TIA must wear a decent dress. The students have a dress code/uniform." }, { "question": "Will I get any book/library assistance ?", "answer": "TIA students receive all the text books without any additional charge through TIA Book Bank for each semester.For further study, they may get reference books issued to them from the library." }, { "question": "Is there any hostel facility at Techno India Agartala (TIA) ?", "answer": "Right now there is no hostel @TIA. In future the same may be available depending on the demand." } ]
[ { "question": "What Styles of yoga are there?", "answer": "At Bath Yoga Studio we offer Hot, Gentle, Power, Restorative, Hatha, Flow, and Forrest Yoga. Head over to our class timetable for more info!" }, { "question": "What retreats do you offer?", "answer": "£449 per person. Single room. Diane’s Yoga retreats blend her experience from her biomechanics post graduate Yoga training, Hot Yoga Flow and Power and Hatha teaching styles! The classes are fun, energising and dynamic, suitable for both beginners and more experienced “yogis”. Classes can be difficult and challenging in physical, emotional and psychological feeling, but Yoga is true, heartfelt and progressive! Mum's Part-week welcome. £519 non-yogi if sharing room. • Transfers 25 minutes – included in regular hours. Additional cost, if flights are early/late. Excursions, Hiking on the caldera cliff, a wonderful walks with breath-taking views, diving, canoeing, volcano hot springs excursion, sunsets, wineries. To book call Diane: 07946 663464. 20% non-refundable deposit due on booking. Full amount due by July/August 2017." } ]
[ { "question": "What is the cost of registering / being involved?", "answer": "There is no cost for registering, or for being involved in the Class Action should it progress. Adina Thorn Lawyers has secured funding from a leading global litigation funder. If the claim goes ahead and is successful, owners stand to receive a percentage share of the judgment or settlement sum after legal and other costs, and the funder’s share, are deducted. My building uses Shadowclad but I do not know if it is leaky, or even suspect this." }, { "question": "Should I still register?", "answer": "Yes, registration is worthwhile and it costs nothing to register. This action is important and potentially beneficial for all owners of Shadowclad cladding who have not previously sought or received full compensation, or any compensation. Your eligibility for the claim will be assessed at a later date. The building I own was constructed more than 15 years ago." }, { "question": "Should I still register?", "answer": "Yes. As with any legal action, certain time limitations will apply. However, these can be complex. Registration will allow us to assess whether your claim is viable. All information you provide in the registration process will be treated as confidential and used only for the purposes of litigation. The Privacy Act 1993 also applies to any personal information provided. If you have concerns about disclosure, you are entitled to seek independent legal advice. If you have a stand-alone property (ie. not part of a Body Corporate) and you sell your property please let us know so we can update your details. Each case will be considered individually, but generally if you provide sufficient evidence you can remain in the action. We will claim for the losses you suffered on the sale, not the cost of replacing the cladding. This may require evidence from a registered valuer which may not be a funded cost. If your property is in a Body Corporate and is sold, whether your claim can remain in the Class Action will be assessed on a case by case basis. Visit If you have further questions please feel free to contact Adina Thorn Lawyers directly – Registration should not take longer than 5 minutes. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email with your registration number. Going forward, you will receive regular updates on progress from the team at Adina Thorn Lawyers." } ]
[ { "question": "Why do all donations appear in Dollars?", "answer": "Great news! You can use Rechaaarge everywhere! It works with all content platforms and social media accounts! Just share your link with your audience and ask them for free donations. It's really that simple! You can use Youtube, Twitch, Mixer, Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp, Blogger, Myspace, Wechat, Medium, Messenger, at your next wedding, bar mitzvah,... shout it out from the roof top...etc etc...creativity is your friend! You're the expert when it comes to connecting with your audience , now its up to you to ask them to share the love with you!" } ]
[ { "question": "What do I do if I have display issues in Contact, such as missing icons?", "answer": "In most cases using Shift-F5 will correct this issue. If the issue is not corrected, ask your brokerage’s IT department to check your settings. 7." }, { "question": "How can I get set up in Contact?", "answer": "For set-up and training, please contact your Electronic Business Specialist. 8. What if something happens during the transaction (e.g." }, { "question": "Would the transaction be saved in Contact, or do I have to start all over again)?", "answer": "When you use connectivity to upload your new business, Contact will automatically create a quote number and save the information uploaded. When policies are keyed directly into Contact, there is a “Save Quote” icon located in the top menu that will allow saving at any point. For policy changes, use “Save What If” on the Results stop to save your quote. 9." }, { "question": "What is the session timeout for Contact PL?", "answer": "To ensure the security of Intact systems, users will be prompted to enter their login information after two hours of inactivity in Contact PL. 10." }, { "question": "Do I have to add each named insured separately?", "answer": "A client is the named insured, a driver, an occasional driver. A Client profile must be created for each of these." }, { "question": "Who is typically listed?", "answer": "The authorized contact is someone the insured grants permission to, should they be asked about policy details pertaining to this client, e.g. Executor of Estate, Power of Attorney. 3. After I enter my client details on the Client Profile screen, the options are “Cancel”, “Create Automobile Quote” or “Submit”." }, { "question": "What is the purpose of the No Solicitation field when setting up a customer?", "answer": "The field will not be used. Intact Insurance and Jevco do not solicit to clients directly. 5." }, { "question": "Whose/what name will be used for pulling credit for policies that are set up in a company name?", "answer": "Credit cannot be called for a policy in a company name. Please refer to the Credit Consent job aid under Resources for more information. 6. How would we handle a situation where a customer has multiple policies with us and would like their documents mailed to different addresses, for example when an insured owns multiple vehicles and a child is away at university with one of the vehicles and wants the documents and/or the billing to be sent to the child. The current practice is to set up a separate policy for the vehicle that is away. This ensures the policy documents are mailed to the correct address. You would need to continue to create a different policy in Contact PL, and add the named insured as a new client so the client versioning would not apply. 7. When a broker uses connectivity, an automobile and property quote are brought over separately and then combined as a my home & auto." }, { "question": "Once in Contact PL, will this create duplicate clients?", "answer": "No, Contact PL will recognize it is the same client and there will be one client sheet. 1." }, { "question": "How do I add a note?", "answer": "Click the Notes icon (located throughout the policy). This will open up a note, where you will choose the title of the note from the drop-down and then enter your comments in the comments box. A note can be added any time after the General Information section is completed. A note can also be added while in view only mode. 2." }, { "question": "Will notes on quotes be combined upon merging?", "answer": "Notes will be combined. However, once combined, they cannot be deleted. Note: \"Broker notes\" (title) can be deleted only prior to combining. 1." }, { "question": "How long does a new business quote remain in Contact PL when either uploaded or keyed directly?", "answer": "Currently new business quotes will be stored in Contact PL indefinitely. However, the rate guarantee is 30 days from the process date. 2." }, { "question": "How long do “What if” quotes remain in Contact PL?", "answer": "“What if” quotes can be viewed and activated up to 30 days from the process date. “What if” quotes can be viewed BUT not updated if they have expired or if another quote was issued after a broker’s quote was processed. 3." }, { "question": "How do I know if I can no longer activate a “What if” quote?", "answer": "If a quote is over 30 days old OR another quote with a later date was issued, the icon to activate a particular quote will not appear. 4." }, { "question": "How many “What if” quotes can I create?", "answer": "There is no limit to the number of “What if” quotes that can be created in Contact PL. 6." }, { "question": "Will Applied Rating quotes be honoured?", "answer": "Applied Rating is not an Intact system; only quotes in the Intact Insurance Contact system will be honoured. Please contact your Intact Insurance underwriter with quoting discrepancies. 7." }, { "question": "What is the difference between the “Save What if” and “Save Transaction” icons on the Results section?", "answer": "“Save What if” saves the transaction scenarios in a policy (example: client has requested quotes on a number of vehicles). “Save Transaction”: Exits and saves the information entered (example: missing information to complete the change). Note: Once the missing information is entered, the saved transaction will have to be submitted. 8." }, { "question": "Will a renewal be stopped due to a saved transaction?", "answer": "There is no time limit on a saved transaction; however, it should be processed as soon as possible. A renewal will not be issued until the saved transaction is completed. 9." }, { "question": "How do I activate a “What if” quote?", "answer": "Click on the “What if” icon. Click on the icon to view details of the what if. Once the desired “What if” is identified, click on the icon to activate the “What if” transaction. Re-enter the effective date of the transaction and re-select the change description. 10." }, { "question": "If the information entered disqualifies the risk, will a quote still be generated?", "answer": "Yes, Contact will indicate if a risk does not qualify for Intact. An underwriting message will appear on the Results section, under the Underwriting Messages tab indicating the eligibility of the risk. 11." }, { "question": "Will a quote number be provided once you click Save Quote if you to have exit?", "answer": "When using connectivity, a quote number will generate as soon as you enter Contact. When keying a policy directly into Contact, a quote number will be generated once you click the Save Quote button. 12." }, { "question": "What is the “Copy Quote” functionality in Contact PL?", "answer": "It copies an existing quote/policy into a quote. The original quote/policy remains as is. For example: If there is an existing quote that has expired in Contact PL, this function will allow the user to copy the details into a new quote. 13." }, { "question": "Do we order MVR and Autoplus externally?", "answer": "There is no change to the process. Please continue to order MVR and Autoplus reports through CGI. 15." }, { "question": "Are we able to save a transaction, go back later to save it as a What If, proceed with another change and then submit the transaction?", "answer": "If you save a transaction and then return to it, the Save as What If button does not appear. You would have to delete your saved transaction, begin your transaction again and Save as What If, then continue to proceed with another change and then submit the transaction. 16." }, { "question": "Can I quote without a VIN?", "answer": "Yes complete the VIN field with 17 1s and then proceed with year, make and model. Note: a valid VIN is required in order to create a policy or submit a transaction. 2." }, { "question": "Does Contact allow me to proceed without adding lienholder/lessor/mortgagee details?", "answer": "Interested party details are not mandatory. If you have indicated there is an interested party, once you select “Convert to Policy” Contact will return you to the risk screen to complete the mandatory fields. 1." }, { "question": "What information is required to retrieve a policy or quote?", "answer": "Users can search by entering either the policy number or quote number, or a combination of criteria such as telephone number, policy number, quote number, last name, first name, date of birth and/or postal code. 2." }, { "question": "If a change needs to be made to a policy with an effective date prior to October 1, 2017, does it have to be processed in Savers?", "answer": "Yes, any change to an existing policy prior to your Contact PL go live date will be processed through Savers Plus. Upon your go live date, New Business and Policy changes will be processed in Contact PL. Subsequent policy changes to these New Business policies will be processed in Contact PL. Hint: Contact PL policies begin with the letter K to make them easily identifiable. 5. I would like to add a 2nd vehicle with a 2nd driver." }, { "question": "How do I proceed?", "answer": "6. How can I make minor policy corrections (changes to phone number, client code, etc.)" }, { "question": "without printing the documents?", "answer": "There is an option to suppress documents on the Complementary Info screen under Document Processing and select “Suppress Documents” from the drop-down. 7." }, { "question": "What do I input for “Insured without interruption since”?", "answer": "This field is used to record how long the insured has had insurance without any interruptions (e.g., no non-pays, suspensions)." }, { "question": "of weeks the vehicle will be used outside of province?", "answer": "Vehicle rating is based on the garaged address. The out of province indicator would only apply if the insured leaves the province for extended period of time, for example, snowbirds. 9." }, { "question": "Why is there a Disregard Conviction button for convictions?", "answer": "We may need to disregard a conviction for rating purposes. This decision would be at the discretion of your Intact Insurance underwriter. 10." }, { "question": "What are the Underwriting Messages located on the Results stop for, and who reviews them?", "answer": "Underwriting messages are used by both brokers and underwriters. These should be reviewed and if applicable take the appropriate action to address them. Click on the “+” to see the required actions needed to address the messages. Messages should be reviewed prior to submitting a transaction (new business or policy change). 11." }, { "question": "Can I cancel/lapse a policy?", "answer": "You will not be able to process cancellations, lapses, reinstatements or update banking information. 12. How do I add \"No prior insurance?\" In the \"Previous Insurer\" drop-down select \"No prior insurance\"\n13." }, { "question": "Are the Field names and minimum assessment period and adjusted minimum assessment period fields viewable?", "answer": "Brokers can access the UBI Driver Details screen; however, the fields for minimum assessment are not visible. 14. Currently Savers generates an error when UBI is applied. On renewal the broker is not able to access the policy in the current term." }, { "question": "Will Contact PL pull credit on a renewal rewrite where the policy has been amended to \"Estate of\"?", "answer": "Credit can only be called on individual clients, not for a company or estate. When a policy is \"In the Estate of\", and there is a successor (another named insured at policy level) credit can be called on the successor by simply making the \"successor\" the First Named Insured. 18." }, { "question": "For the Shuttle tanker discount, does Contact PL validate if the shuttle tanker qualifies?", "answer": "There is currently no system validation for shuttle tanker service in Contact PL. This follows our current business practice. 19. Currently in Savers, a broker is able to add a motor boat without adding a motor. Once they submit that transaction they are no longer able to access that policy." }, { "question": "Will this behaviour will continue in Contact PL?", "answer": "There is no system limitation in Contact PL. Brokers can add up to four watercraft items (i.e. boat, motor, trailer, equipment). All users are able to view and/or modify any of these items at a later date, regardless of the number of items on the watercraft risk. 20." }, { "question": "How can I add an owner-occupied triplex risk in Contact PL?", "answer": "It should be written as a homeowners risk with rental use, Triplex building type, and number of units. As it is owner occupied, a Tenants package would also be required for the owner. 1." }, { "question": "What effective dates are acceptable?", "answer": "New Business: Contact will accept a policy with an effective date of October 1, 2017 or up to 60 days in the future. For dates that fall outside of these timeframes, refer to your underwriter. 2." }, { "question": "Once you access your quote in Contact, can you make changes to the details and or the effective date?", "answer": "Yes, changes can be made. The “Edit Quote” functionality will allow you to make changes to your original quote. 3." }, { "question": "Can I do two different policy changes with the same effective date?", "answer": "In Contact, multiple policy change transactions can be processed with the same effective date. 4." }, { "question": "Can dates be entered as yyyy/mm/dd?", "answer": "Contact uses a dd-mm-yyyy format. A message will appear if you enter the date in a different format. Tip: use the Calendar icon to select the date. 5." }, { "question": "Do we still have to manipulate dates for drivers who fast track their G1 to G?", "answer": "Contact accepts actual licence dates for fast tracking and rate accordingly. Underwriting rules would still apply. 1." }, { "question": "What Broker Management Systems and Quoting tools will allow company integration?", "answer": "Connectivity options are available for Applied Rating Services, PowerQuote, IntelliQuote/TBW, TAM, Epic, Power Broker, Sig and CimData. Please refer to the Connectivity Guides for more details. 2." }, { "question": "How do I upload policies in a Company Name?", "answer": "Refer to the Connectivity Guides for instructions on how to upload a policy in a Company Name from your Broker Management System. 3." }, { "question": "How do I upload from my Broker Management System?", "answer": "Refer to the Connectivity Guides for instructions on how to upload a policy from your Broker Management System. Contact will provide an Error Message notification if the error is a result of something invalid in your BMS or quoting tool. It will advise you to correct the error and resubmit your quote. 5." }, { "question": "When will New Business, Policy Changes and Renewals be downloaded?", "answer": "The EDI download capability is available for Intact Insurance, Jevco and Novex. Please contact your Electronic Business Specialist for set-up. 6." }, { "question": "Will scheduled article descriptions come over via connectivity?", "answer": "If the details are captured in the Broker Management System, connectivity can bring them over to Contact PL. 1." }, { "question": "What is the customer EDI field?", "answer": "The Electronic Data Interface (EDI) number is the client code assigned by your Broker Management System. It is used for download purposes. 2." }, { "question": "Why is OPCF 44 not automatically defaulted?", "answer": "OPCF 44 is not automatically defaulted as it is an optional coverage. 3. Currently an automated message is generated when releasing a policy with only a G1 driver." }, { "question": "Will the same thing occur in Contact PL?", "answer": "Users can release a policy with only a G1 driver. An Underwriting message will not be generated. 1." }, { "question": "How can I access and print policy documents if the policy was issued in Contact PL?", "answer": "Documents can be retrieved from Savers Client Documents via the Broker Portal. Insured and Broker copies can be accessed. 2." }, { "question": "Can I print the application in Contact PL?", "answer": "To print the application or the confirmation of insurance letter, click the \"Print Documents\" button at the bottom of the screen in the results section. 3." }, { "question": "Can the application be printed in Contact before or after the policy is issued?", "answer": "The application can be printed from Contact before or after the policy is created. To bind the policy, the insured’s consent/signature is required. 4." }, { "question": "How do I navigate to the next screen?", "answer": "When creating a quote, it is best to use the \"Next\" icon located at the bottom of the page to navigate from screen to screen. Once you have successfully set up your new business policy, then you can safely navigate between the screens by selecting the appropriate screens. 2." }, { "question": "Or do we have to change the payment type to cheque and then get billing to correct it?", "answer": "The policy must be released by underwriting before a credit payment can be applied. If the policy is past the 14 day requirement, please contact your Intact Insurance underwriting team to continue with the payment process. 3." } ]
[ { "question": "What is the maximum speed of a NANO motor?", "answer": "The legal maximum is 15.5mph On a NANO Brompton you can effortlessly get up to speeds of 13/14 mph without much additional input. Most customers buy a NANO for hills and general support rather than speed." }, { "question": "What is NANO’s performance up hills?", "answer": "It is not a motorbike, so you do have to pedal on hills, but we have scores of very happy customers who can sail up and down hills so much more easily once the NANO system is fitted." }, { "question": "What weight can the NANO motor comfortably take?", "answer": "Obviously the lighter the person/bike the better the motor will perform. For an 85kg man, the NANO motor can comfortably do 13/14mph on level ground and easily go up hills as long as you are pedalling. You will find that going up hills is about as easy as pedalling on the flat." }, { "question": "What weight can the NANO comfortably pull?", "answer": "As reviewed in A to B magazine, the NANO motor can comfortably pull a children’s tag along with a child on it, or a children’s trailer with 2 small children in it." }, { "question": "How waterproof is the NANO system ?", "answer": "The motor is sealed, we use special waterproof connectors and the battery is in a damp-proof fabric cover inside a Brompton bag. We have tested a bike outside all year and have not had any problems." }, { "question": "Will the NANO Motor fit any Bike?", "answer": "Almost any bike. At the moment, in addition to Bromptons, we can supply kits for Moultons and some Dahons and can convert other bikes on a special projects basis." }, { "question": "Can I buy a NANO motor conversion without a battery?", "answer": "Sure, you can supply your own battery if it is the same as the ones we supplu. Then you just ned an adapter from us - from £50." }, { "question": "You used to offer a battery repair service, why has that stopped?", "answer": "In the past we have been able to buy replacement cells, but our supplier has changed their cells so unfortunately, we can no longer provide a repair service as the new cells are not compatible with the original cells." }, { "question": "What range can I expect from the NANO and how long will the batteries last?", "answer": "On a fully charged 13Ah battery, based on an average male (70kg) cycling in normal conditions, then you can expect a range of between 25 miles (just with the pedal s going round – not much effort) and up to 50 miles depending on the amount of pedalling you do, hills etc. The 4Ah batteries will give 8 - 16 miles on the same basis. The batteries will last for 2/3 years or around 800/1000 re-charge cycles. Like all batteries there will be some reduction in range – around 10/15% per year." }, { "question": "Can I take my battery on a plane?", "answer": "Yes, batteries over 160Wh are classed as dangerous goods and not allowed on passenger planes. The Bosch 4Ah battery is 144w/h so is allowed on a plane. You may need to arrange approval in advance so check with your airline. See IATA information for more details." }, { "question": "How do I charge my battery ?", "answer": "Simply take the battery out of the bag and clip onto the charger supplied. Plug the changer into any wall socket to charge." }, { "question": "How long does it take to charge the battery ?", "answer": "From empty the 4Ah batteries will take about an hour and the 13Ah about 6 hours." }, { "question": "Can I charge my battery with an inverter?", "answer": "Yes, our chargers can be used with an inverter which is rated 150w or more, but we recommend use with a 200w pure sine wave inverter." }, { "question": "Can I charge my battery outside the UK?", "answer": "Some chargers are rated for use worldwide. They are supplied with a UK lead, but we can provide an EU lead on request. For use in other countries use an adapter or buy a lead locally." }, { "question": "What are the running costs of a NANO system?", "answer": "The only running cost is the cost of electricity to charge the battery. It costs pence not pounds to fully recharge the battery." }, { "question": "Which throttle does the NANO motor conversion kit include?", "answer": "For Bromptons (except P handle bars) we supply the twist throttle as standard. This is usually fitted on the right handlebar and is similar in use to a motorcycle throttle so is very intuitive. The further you twist it the more power you receive. We can also supply left hand fitting throttles on request. For P handlebars, or if preferred, we can provide a thumb throttle which can be fitted on the right or left handlebar. In both cases we replace your left handlebar grip to match. The button control is for customers who don’t want to have to hold a throttle. This offers 6 speed settings and is fitted within easy reach on the handlebars." }, { "question": "How do I cut power to the motor?", "answer": "Stop pedalling, release the grip on the twist or thumb throttle, (as its spring loaded it will automatically turn off) or apply the brakes which will cut the motor." }, { "question": "Can I fit the nano kit myself ?", "answer": "Absolutely – over half our customers each year fit the kits themselves – they come with full fitting instructions and we are always at the end of the phone if you have any questions. Alternatively we can fit the system for you. At one of our workshops it usually takes about 3 hours, so we can do it while you wait." }, { "question": "Do I have to take the bottom bracket off to fit the pedal sensor ?", "answer": "Yes, on the Brompton you do have to remove the bottom bracket to fit the pedal sensor. We can lend you the tools to do that if you don’t have them yourself." }, { "question": "Are there any Bromptons that the nano system can’t be fitted on ?", "answer": "No, the system can be fitted onto any age of Brompton. Some of the older models may need new handlebars (£30) as the old ones were larger in diameter. It is also sometimes necessary to change the mudguard stay as again the older ones were thicker (£20)." }, { "question": "What about widening my forks ?", "answer": "We have fitted thousands of nano systems over more than 10 years now so we know that the slight expansion of the steel forks is perfectly safe. We supply full instructions and a tool for this purpose so you don’t need to worry." }, { "question": "Where can I bring my bike in for a nano fitting ?", "answer": "Our main site is in Leamington Spa but we also have fitting services in London, Manchester, Yeovil and Burbage (nr Marlborough)." }, { "question": "Can a nano system be fitted onto the rear wheel ?", "answer": "Not on a Brompton but we can supply rear wheel motors for other bikes for example a Birdy." }, { "question": "I have a titanium Brompton; can I still have a NANO motor conversion?", "answer": "Yes, but front forks will have to be changed to steel - we can supply these in black or other Brompton colours." }, { "question": "Can you supply pre-widened forks?", "answer": "Yes - we have stocks in most colours or you can send us your forks and for £20 we can widen them and return them when we ship the rest of your NANO system." }, { "question": "What is the best way to widen the slots on the forks ?", "answer": "You can either do this with a file or an angle grinder. You are literally just taking off the depth of a pen line so around 10 minutes per slot for filing is about right." }, { "question": "I don’t like the big Brompton bags – do you have anything smaller ?", "answer": "Yes we can supply a compact 6 Ortleib waterproof bag which is really just the size of the battery – you can fit keys and a phone in as well but that will be about it. This is specifically for customers who only want a small, light bag on the front." }, { "question": "I need a big bag to take everything with me on the Brompton – which bag do you recommend ?", "answer": "We can convert any of the Brompton bags to work with the nano system so you have a wide choice. The T bag is the largest with a capacity of 31litres but there are lots of other choices too. Call or email for the full details." }, { "question": "I don’t want a bag for the battery – why can’t it just be on the front ?", "answer": "The nano system is specifically designed to have the battery protected in a bag and to work with either the One click’ Brompton luggage system or a handlebar stem connector on other bikes. We believe the battery should be in a bag and not open to the elements or creating a potential danger if damaged in an accident." }, { "question": "Can I use my existing Brompton bag ?", "answer": "Sure – we have a bag wiring package so your existing bag can be converted for use with the nano system." }, { "question": "Can I buy a pre converted bag from you ?", "answer": "Of course, we have variety of bags in stock and will always buy in anything else as required. These are then available already converted and ready to use." }, { "question": "Can I buy a new Brompton with a nano motor already fitted?", "answer": "Yes - we sell 30 - 40 new Bromptons fitted with a NANO system every year. We are not bike dealers however we have teamed up with some Brompton dealers and between us we can provide you a complete electric Brompton ready to ride in around 10 days depending on the Brompton spec chosen." }, { "question": "Can I buy a used nano ?", "answer": "Sure – they occasionally come up on Ebay, Gumtree etc although do be careful the one you are buying is not stolen. Always ask for the serial number and the frame number. The serial number is at the bottom of the handlebar stem and the frame number is stamped into the steel below that. If the bike is being sold without a bag or battery that is suspicious." }, { "question": "What is the difference between Brompton’s own electric bike and the nano ?", "answer": "Not much in terms of the motor. Lots in terms of our better availability, price and delivery dates. Their operation is on top of the battery and accessed by leaning through the handlebars but the nano throttle options are all easy to access on the handlebars. We fit a pedal sensor so you only have to have the pedals moving to use the motor, whatever speed you are doing. Theirs is a torque sensor so it balances out your effort in with the motor. Overall the view is that the Electric Brompton is a prettier but more expensive and more limited version of a nano ! ! See the A to B article for more information." }, { "question": "What about the motors that fit straight in without having to widen the forks ?", "answer": "There are a couple of systems available now that claim to fit any bike and that the forks don't have to be widened. We have investigated these and in a lot of cases the forks still do need to be widened slights and they include components that we have previously rejected because they don't fit Brompton's properly. You also have to buy their battery set up and in some cases that means not being able to have a bag on the luggage block. All in all we think you should buy a nano system ! ! Tried, trusted and reliable. The UN have designated batteries of this size as dangerous goods. Therefore, they must be shipped in UN approved boxes with special labels and documentation. We ship all batteries in compliance with the UN regulations which means the shipping is more expensive, but it is legal." }, { "question": "I live outside the UK; can I have a NANO motor conversion?", "answer": "We can send kits almost anywhere in the world, although we usually recommend buying the battery locally to avoid the high shipping costs due to the batteries being classed as dangerous goods. Please bear in mind that the fitting instructions are in English and the warranty is on 'Return to base’, so you would be responsible for the cost of any returns." }, { "question": "Do I have to have a license or road tax to ride NANO motor ebike on the roads?", "answer": "In Europe, Australia and most states in America you do not need a license, a test, road tax or MOT to ride an electric bike. Always check your local legislation." }, { "question": "Does fitting the NANO motor affect my bike warranty?", "answer": "Yes, most bike manufacturers will not recognise their warranty once an electric conversion is added to their bike." }, { "question": "What warranty is there for a NANO motor conversion?", "answer": "We offer a 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects on the motor system and the battery. This is on a return to base basis, so you must return the bike or parts to us for repair or replacement." }, { "question": "What happens if the something breaks ?", "answer": "We can supply replacement parts such as pedal sensors, brake sensors, throttles etc with information on how to change them over or you can come into one of our workshops for the work to be done. Alternatively almost any bike shop should be able to do this simple repair for you. The NANO motor is in the front wheel which is also one of the easiest to remove of any ebike. We have fitted special waterproof connectors at critical points; one is by the motor, so it is easy to take the wheel off and repair the puncture as normal." }, { "question": "Are the rings a problem ?", "answer": "At one time there was an issue with the motor rings but these have been changed in the last few years resulting in this not being a problem any more.If the ring or the freewheel do go we will replace them free of charge within 12 months or for £85 after that. Just send us the wheel or bring it in for the work to be done. You can tell if you have a problem with the ring as the motor will work when the wheel is in the air but not if it is under any load." }, { "question": "Can I use the bike like an ordinary bike?", "answer": "Yes. If you don't use the throttle at all, then the front wheel free wheels just like a normal bike. Or you can pedal as well as using the motor which gives you greater speed and uses less of the battery’s power, enabling you to go further." }, { "question": "Can a NANO motor be converted back to a normal bike?", "answer": "You can, although we are sure you would not want to. The wiring and components could be easily stripped out but to fit the motor the front forks will have been widened so you would need to replace them with new forks." }, { "question": "I have a dynamo hub at the moment – can I have a nano system ?", "answer": "Sure, we will replace your dynamo hub with the nano motor and we can then fit lighting to run off your nano battery if required.We usually have to replace the front light with one including a regulator but can often use your existing back light. Credit card, bank transfer or cheque.You can also pay by PayPal but there is a 3% surcharge due to their high fees and poor exchange rates." }, { "question": "Does the NANO conversion affect the Brompton fold or the overall size?", "answer": "No, the system is specifically designed for the Brompton, so the fold is completely unaffected. There is also no overall increase in size so will still fit hard sided luggage etc." }, { "question": "I had a NANO conversion a few years ago what are the differences now?", "answer": "The main differences are that the controller is now placed more discretely by the luggage block all the cables are tidier. The brake sensor is attached with Velcro which fits all brake levers. There is a wider choice of batteries and most people now have the smaller, lighter 4Ah batteries (range 8 - 16 miles) which also re-charge in about an hour with an almost silent charger. These batteries use the same in-bag connector. Pedal sensors are also fitted now on all systems to comply with new UK regulations." }, { "question": "Can you increase the power out of my NANO ?", "answer": "No. The power levels are set as per the legal requirements in the UK and to get the best performance from the motor. Customers worldwide find the nano gives them what they need in terms of support from the motor not speed." } ]
[ { "question": "Frequently Asked Questions > Eyeglass and Optical Questions > Are there any guarantees on eyeglasses purchased through Pine Eye Associates?", "answer": "Depending on the options you choose for your eyeglasses the lenses may have a one-year warranty. Some frames have manufacturer defect warranties for one year. Copyright © 2012, Pine Eye Associates All rights reserved." } ]
[ { "question": "How do I check my version of Internet Explorer?", "answer": "Start by clicking the help tab or question mark at the top of your Internet browser then click About Internet Explorer. A window will pop up and display your browser version. To maximize your browsing experience, make sure the latest Internet Explorer is installed." }, { "question": "How do I clear my browser’s cache?", "answer": "On the top of the browser, click Options then clear cache or clear browser. On other browsers you’ll find it under the History tab." }, { "question": "How do I troubleshoot slow surf speeds?", "answer": "Start by rebooting your computer and modem/router or clear your browsing history/ cache. If this does not work, contact Technical Support at 611 from any working FTC phone or 800-541-5030 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)." }, { "question": "How do I use the 10MB of web space I get with my FTC Internet plan?", "answer": "Your web page – all of the HTML files, as well as any graphics or other related files – must be moved to the web server. The easiest way to do this is with FTP software (such as WS_FTP, CuteFTP, Fetch, etc.). Using FTP, connect to but not via an anonymous login. Enter the username and password you are currently using for your own account. When FTP makes the connection to the web server, you will be placed in your top-level directory. Copy all relevant files from your system to this space. (This would include all of your HTML files, as well as any graphics or other files that are referenced within those HTML files.) Be sure to copy all HTML files in ASCII mode! You can now access these files across the Net using any WWW browser." }, { "question": "What are bookmarks & favorites?", "answer": "A bookmark allows you to save a shortcut to pages that you view on a daily basis. These are located along the top navigation bar in your browser. Favorites is a list of these pages that you have bookmarked or Web pages you view regularly." }, { "question": "What do I do if I get a GPF error when I go to view content?", "answer": "This error usually occurs due to an improper install of system level software or a software conflict. Updating Windows and Internet Explorer may solve the issue. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a website. Some Web pages ask you to accept a cookie in order to view the content. A search engine is a Web page that you can use to search a term or question and it compiles a list of other pages that have information relevant to what you searched for. A Web browser is a software application that enables computers to access the Internet. A website is a related collection of World Wide Web (WWW) files that includes a beginning file called a home page. Blogging is the process of writing stories of interest and sharing them on the Internet. FTC has a blog that contains information of interest to our customers. Click here to view our blog." }, { "question": "What is the difference between a Web browser and a homepage?", "answer": "A Web browser is the program used to view web pages on the Internet. A homepage is the default webpage that displays when you access your Web browser." }, { "question": "Which browsers does my FTC account support?", "answer": "Your FTC account supports all browser types, including but not limited to Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc." }, { "question": "Why do websites look different in Firefox than they do in Internet Explorer?", "answer": "The browsers have different codes standards and screen sizes, causing the browsers to display the information slightly differently." }, { "question": "Why does my browser try to load a page and never finish?", "answer": "It usually means the browser is waiting for information from a server or processing internally. This usually occurs when large files such as videos and images are downloading. If the page freezes, click the refresh button located at the top of the Web page." } ]
[ { "question": "But how was the tough material in flame-resistant clothing developed in the first place?", "answer": "Journal of Engineered Fibers and Fabrics. 30 Volume 8, Issue 4 2013. Apparel Performance of Flame Retardant Silk Fabrics. , For fire retardant clothing, one does not want to remove or ruin the finish. That is why the limitations on the laundry product usage are listed. requirements and test methods for flame-resistant fabrics and components and the design and certification requirements for garments for use in areas. Chapter 5: Care and maintenance of fabrics used for flame resistant personal, 18.4 Design of flame retardant fabrics and clothing for flash fire protection. Frequently bought together. No-Burn Fabric Fire Protection. +. No-Burn Original Fire Retardant. +. ForceField FireGuard Flame Retardant and Protection. Flame retardant fabrics XM FireLine are EN 11612 certified. Buy protective fabrics for FR clothing of oil & gas, electricians and welders from stock in Europe! Learn more about the different types of flame resistant (FR) fabrics Tyndale uses in the manufacturing of our FR clothing." } ]
[ { "question": "How do I register with Working Solutions Recruitment?", "answer": "Complete the form on the page and send your CV to us with details of what type of work you are looking for e.g. temporary, contract or permanent, your salary expectations and your availability. Your CV will be reviewed by a recruitment business partner who will contact you directly to arrange an interview." }, { "question": "What type of positions do you deal with?", "answer": "We engage within a broad variety of commercial and office based opportunities (temporary, contract and permanent) and specialise in the following sectors, from entry to executive level: Degree Qualified Personnel, Human Resources, Sales/Telesales/Field Sales, Marketing/PR/Media, IT/Helpdesk, Buying, Logistics, Legal, Insurance, Accounts, Senior Management, Administration, Customer Service, Call Centre Secretarial/PAs, Bi-lingual and Receptionists, to name but a few. Typically, a candidate interview will last up to an hour. Your interview will be conducted by a trained recruitment business partner and is tailored to every individual depending on their career history and experience. Working Solutions Recruitment want our candidates to get the most out of this initial meeting and it is important that you treat this as a first interview, because first impressions count!" }, { "question": "Does it matter how much work experience I have?", "answer": "No. The most important thing to us is that we want to work with candidates with a positive and hard working attitude." }, { "question": "What happens once I have been in to register?", "answer": "Once you have registered our recruitment specialists will endeavour to find the ideal position for you. We will call you once this has been done to gain your permission to submit your CV to a potential client." }, { "question": "How can I be assured that my details will not be sent out without my permission?", "answer": "As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Federation) and as an agency that stands by Data Protection (protecting your personal details at all times) we will never forward your details for a position without your prior consent." }, { "question": "Do you pay holiday pay and how does it work?", "answer": "Only if you temp with us. You will be required to sign a Contract for Services at your candidate interview which is a legal requirement for all agencies and temporary workers." }, { "question": "What happens if I don't like the assignment I am undertaking as a temporary worker?", "answer": "We ask that you notify us immediately. Our answer machine details a mobile number which you can contact, enabling us to provide 24 hour cover. All we ask is that you communicate with us as soon as you know." }, { "question": "What happens if I am unable to work?", "answer": "Working Solutions Recruitment for Milton Keynes, Bedford, Northampton, Luton and surrounding areas, placing candidates throughout the UK.." } ]
[ { "question": "Are there any dangerously venomous spiders in Canada?", "answer": "A. In Canada, according to the experts I contacted, we only have to contend with black widows – there’s the northern black widow, which is locally common in southern Ontario, and the western black widow, which is locally common in areas of southern British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. The good news is that they are not aggressive and tend to bite only when threatened. So take care when working around wood and brush piles. If a black widow spider is about to get trapped or crushed, it will bite in self-defence. Send your wildlife questions to CWF’s conservation researchers, Terri-Lee! Your questions and answers could be featured in a future issue of Wildlife Update!" } ]