This wraps up the chapter on building cool ML demos with Gradio - we hope you enjoyed it! To recap, in this chapter we learned:
- How to create Gradio demos with the high-level
InterfaceAPI, and how to configure different input and output modalities.
- Different ways to share Gradio demos, through temporary links and hosting on Hugging Face Spaces.
- How to integrate Gradio demos with models and Spaces on the Hugging Face Hub.
- Advanced features like storing state in a demo or providing authentication.
- How to have full control of the data flow and layout of your demo with Gradio Blocks.
If you’d like to test your understanding of the concepts covered in this chapter, check out the quiz in the next section!
If you want to learn more about Gradio you can