Core ML Converted Model:
- This model was converted to Core ML for use on Apple Silicon devices. Conversion instructions can be found here.
- Provide the model to an app such as Mochi Diffusion Github - Discord to generate images.
split_einsumversion is compatible with all compute unit options including Neural Engine.
originalversion is only compatible with CPU & GPU option.
- Custom resolution versions are tagged accordingly.
vae-ft-mse-840000-ema-pruned.ckptvae is embedded into the model.
- This model was converted with a
- This model is fp16.
- Descriptions are posted as-is from original model source.
- Not all features and/or results may be available in CoreML format.
- This model does not have the unet split into chunks.
- This model does not include a safety checker (for NSFW content).
Introducing my new Vivid Watercolors dreambooth model.
The model is trained with beautiful, artist-agnostic watercolor images using the midjourney method.
The token is: "wtrcolor style"
It can be challenging to use, but with the right prompts, but it can create stunning artwork.
See an example prompt that I use in tests:
wtrcolor style, Digital art of (subject), official art, frontal, smiling, masterpiece, Beautiful, watercolor, face paint, paint splatter, intricate details. Highly detailed, detailed eyes, dripping, trending on artstation by [artist]
Using "watercolor" in the prompt is necessary to get a good watercolor texture, try words like face (paint, paint splatter, dripping).
- Downloads last month
Unable to determine this model’s library. Check the docs .